batman vs mr sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who takes this one ? batman or sinister ? no bat toys

batdude123
Duh! Sinister. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Inhuman
You know who I want to see bats face....
Hmm maybe ill just do a vs. on it

diabloman
Originally posted by Inhuman
You know who I want to see bats face....
Hmm maybe ill just do a vs. on it ?

Grimm22
Anyone got any info on sinister no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

http://www.answers.com/topic/mister-sinister

badabing
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Mister_Sinister
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Mister_Sinister
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Sinister

badabing
Diabloman, why the disdain for Bruce. In a random encounter, the best Batman could accomplish is a strategic retreat.

Tallis
basically Sinister is argueably the equal of Apocalypse

diabloman
Anyone got any info on sinister no expression not such a good idea you telling somone they dont know sh!t about comics and you dont even know who sinister is. laughing

bigbran
bats is going to need all his toys to win 4/10.

diabloman
sinister looks all powerful and all that cause of his costume. but his powers cant do jack compared to most others. magneto could kick his butt for sure. but he still kicks ass

Sixth_Winged
Dude do you know Mr. Sinister? honestly....without bat toys? no I haven't seen anything that has hurt the guy so far and his regeneration is uber insane.

diabloman
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Dude do you know Mr. Sinister? honestly....without bat toys? no I haven't seen anything that has hurt the guy so far and his regeneration is uber insane. yes i know sinister. whats your point ?

bigbran
with bat toys even? its not happening.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by diabloman
yes i know sinister. whats your point ?

My point is you need to be using your eyes to read. read my post again and ask me again if you can't understand.

Grimm22
Sinister is possibly the most sick and twisted villan in the history of villans.

I mean other villans are evil and insane and whatnot, but this guy is just sick sick

The Fake Macoy
Without his toys, there is nothing that Batman can do to stop/hurt Sinister. I mean, he's incredibly powerful and intelligent. Seriously, if they fought Batman could end up as resources for more of Sinister's research if he wanted to.

diabloman
My point is you need to be using your eyes to read. read my post again and ask me again if you can't understand. i understand what u put and its BS

chris_64256
another spite thread..

badabing
Dude do you know Mr. Sinister? honestly....without bat toys? no I haven't seen anything that has hurt the guy so far and his regeneration is uber insane.
Your post makes sense to me. yes

badabing
Maybe I'm wrong, but Bruce against Sinister, with no weapons, is a bit lop sided.

diabloman
ok im a sport. batman gets to use his weapons

badabing
Originally posted by diabloman
ok im a sport. batman gets to use his weapons
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

diabloman
no guns

badabing
There is only one way that Batman could beat Sinister. He would have to fight him twice. In the first fight, Bats would quickly realize that Sinister is almost indestructible. His only chance damage and daze Sinister long enough to get a cell sample and escape to the Bat Cave to analyze it. After days of work, he makes a weapon that will negate Sinister's molecular powers. Even with this scenario, I would only give Bats 2.5/10. Otherwise, the best Batman can accomplish is a strategic retreat.

jinzin
irmmm yeah sinister's punked sabretooth without even trying.. plus he's pretty much indestructible.. this fight's in sinister's favor all the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.