JLA Guantlet run

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
JLA:
Batman
Superman
Green Lantren, John
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Fight 1. Savage Hulk, Thing, Colossus, Juggy(classic), Super-Skrull, Sandman and Hulkling

Fight 2. Wolverine, Sabertooth, Lady deathstrike, Deadpool, Beast, Nightcrawler and Cyclops

Fight 3. Thor (Classic) and Beta Ray Bill

Fight 4. Silver Surfer and Genis

Fight 5. Sentry, Iron man and Iron Spidey

Fight 6. The FF, Sue, Reed, Torch and She Hulk

Fight 7. Thanos

They get 1 hour of prep inbetween each battle.

How far do they get?

batdude123
This order is COMPLETELY f*cked up, but they would lose to Genis and Silver Surfer.

Validus
They get creamed at Team Two.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by batdude123
This order is COMPLETELY f*cked up

Indeed.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
They get creamed at Team Two.

Because of Wolverine. yes laughing

KharmaDog

And Sabertooth of course.

Validus
I don't think anyone on the League can take a full power shot from Cyclops.

batdude123
I don't think anyone on the League can take a full power shot from Cyclops.

laughing

Broly92
They barly get past one the order is the weirdest ever

Juntai
Only team that really has a chance is team 4.
Every other team is crushed.
And with the prep on their side, they can probably beat that team too.

Avalonofthewind
With prep they beat everyone.
Portable Phantom Zone generators galore!

batdude123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
With prep they beat everyone.
Portable Phantom Zone generators galore!

Or the motherbox!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Validus
I wonder if Genis could teleport out of the PZ. In any case, his CA should see it coming.

Avalonofthewind
The only one who's pulled that feat under his own power is the "F*** Rules" Superboy Prime.

Doubtful that Genis is getting out since the Zone renders one powerless in a phantom like state.

Hard to respect CA when people like Doom own cosmics like we own comics... wink

Validus
Genis' CA is at a higher level than anyone we've seen in comics and he has used it in such a manner.

JOE NUNEZ
This order is COMPLETELY f*cked up, but they would lose to Genis and Silver Surfer. I TOTALLY AGREE.

Devil Lance
Or the motherbox!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance
or the god wave! eek! Happy Dance

batdude123
Originally posted by Devil Lance
or the god wave! eek! Happy Dance

Or Supes sundipping! Or Flash giving his teammates extra speed! Happy Dance

FujiFuu
stopped at team Thor for the win Happy Dance

batdude123
Originally posted by FujiFuu
stopped at team Thor for the win Happy Dance

You're kidding, right? What the f**k?

JOE NUNEZ
You're kidding, right? What the f**k? OH , I smell a debate big grin

FujiFuu
You're kidding, right? What the f**k?

Yah kind of embarrasment BUT STILL if Thor and Bill can take out superman and GL quick enough, then they'd probably be able to handle the rest

JOE NUNEZ
Yah kind of embarrasment BUT STILL if Thor and Bill can take out superman and GL quick enough, then they'd probably be able to handle the rest How can you take those two out quickly?

JOE NUNEZ
Superman fights to the death.

batdude123
Yah kind of embarrasment BUT STILL if Thor and Bill can take out superman and GL quick enough, then they'd probably be able to handle the rest

Yeah, how do you take out those two guys quickly? What the f**k? Not only that, they would still have to contentd with Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman.

bigbran
not if he gets hit with a god blast.

FujiFuu
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
How can you take those two out quickly?

god blast from thor = dead superman

I'm assuming that thor isn't acting like an idiot and just running around with his hammer and actually uses his powerful attacks, and beta ray bill is just as powerful as thor

batdude123

I'm assuming that thor isn't acting like an idiot and just running around with his hammer and actually uses his powerful attacks, and beta ray bill is just as powerful as thor

Or Flash hits Thor with an infinte mass punch before he can summon the God Blast. wink GL could shield Superman, etc. Seriously the JLA would take out Thor and BRB.

FujiFuu
Or Flash hits Thor with an infinte mass punch before he can summon the God Blast. wink GL could shield Superman, etc. Seriously the JLA would take out Thor and BRB.

If thor and Bill can keep the fight in the sky, and work together as a team, using good powers and protecting each other while the other attacks, I think they could take a good run at it, the key is to take out some of the others quick, so the numbers aren't so over balanced, they'd probably get overwhelmed, but as I said, if they can take out 1,2, or three out in the first little while, then the odds exponentially increase in my mind.

batdude123
If thor and Bill can keep the fight in the sky, and work together as a team, using good powers and protecting each other while the other attacks, I think they could take a good run at it, the key is to take out some of the others quick, so the numbers aren't so over balanced, they'd probably get overwhelmed, but as I said, if they can take out 1,2, or three out in the first little while, then the odds exponentially increase in my mind.

Please! The JLA has MANY more options than Thor and BRB do. Speedblitz is always the popular choice. However, the fight between Thor and Superman could go either way in my opinion. Thor has got the raw power advantage over Superman, but Superman has the speed advantage. They would be busy fighting each other. That leaves Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, and Batman together to handle BRB. What the f**k? Yeah, Thor and Beta Ray Bill would get smoked there.

JOE NUNEZ

I'm assuming that thor isn't acting like an idiot and just running around with his hammer and actually uses his powerful attacks, and beta ray bill is just as powerful as thor Thor's not exactly the smartest cookie out there. wink

bigbran
they could use lighting 2x, and a god blast, and can beta fire a god blast, not saying they win, but im saying they destroy supes.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
they could use lighting 2x, and a god blast, and can beta fire a god blast, not saying they win, but im saying they destroy supes.

Yeah, and Superman would just dodge out of the way. roll eyes (sarcastic) Seriously, you make it seem like they would focus all of their attacks on Superman while they would have an entire team to worry about.

JOE NUNEZ
Yeah, and Superman would just dodge out of the way. roll eyes (sarcastic) Seriously, you make it seem like they would focus all of their attacks on Superman while they would have an entire team to worry about. The rest of the team can wait on the bench, while Superman battles both Thor and Beta. big grin

FujiFuu
Yeah, and Superman would just dodge out of the way. roll eyes (sarcastic) Seriously, you make it seem like they would focus all of their attacks on Superman while they would have an entire team to worry about.

I'm agreeing that they would probably get overwhelmed and loose, but if a superman gets taken out with a god blast I say its 5/10 for thor and bill and don't give me that speed blitz shit, Flash can't just do an infinite mass punch instantly, am I not mistaken in that he needs to get to proper speed first?

batdude123
I'm agreeing that they would probably get overwhelmed and loose, but if a superman gets taken out with a god blast I say its 5/10 for thor and bill and don't give me that speed blitz shit, Flash can't just do an infinite mass punch instantly, am I not mistaken in that he needs to get to proper speed first?

He acheives those speeds almost instantly. Anyway, he could run all the way around the world to build up the momentum for it. It wouldn't take him but less than a picosecond to do that. You make it seem like Superman would be Thor and BRB's main concern. However, that is not true. They have got Flash and a GL to worry about, not to mention Martian Manhunter (who has been stated to be the most powerful member on more than one occasion) and Wonder Woman. With one hour of prep, it would make it all that much easier for the JLA to win. Think about it; Superman goes sundipping, Flash gives speed to his teammates, Wonder Woman summons the God Wave, and Batman cooks up some plan. Wonder Woman could use all of her weapons on Thor and BRB and would prove to be a GIGANTIC thorn in their sides. Even without prep, AND without Superman, the JLA would still pull this one off. Superman is not their only hope you know. JLA takes Thor and BRB without much trouble.

FujiFuu
He acheives those speeds almost instantly. Anyway, he could run all the way around the world to build up the momentum for it. It wouldn't take him but less than a picosecond to do that. You make it seem like Superman would be Thor and BRB's main concern. However, that is not true. They have got Flash and a GL to worry about, not to mention Martian Manhunter (who has been stated to be the most powerful member on more than one occasion) and Wonder Woman. With one hour of prep, it would make it all that much easier for the JLA to win. Think about it; Superman goes sundipping, Flash gives speed to his teammates, Wonder Woman summons the God Wave, and Batman cooks up some plan. Wonder Woman could use all of her weapons on Thor and BRB and would prove to be a GIGANTIC thorn in their sides. Even without prep, AND without Superman, the JLA would still pull this one off. Superman is not their only hope you know. JLA takes Thor and BRB without much trouble.

man you always underestimate marvel when its against DC teams, Thor and Bill are arguably the two most powerful non cosmic characters in the marvel universe, yet you make it seem like they don't stand a chance, these guys are tough as hell, they wont get stomped so easily as you say, I agree that they will probably lose, but if they can take a few quickly, then they have a good chance.

batdude123
man you always underestimate marvel when its against DC teams, Thor and Bill are arguably the two most powerful non cosmic characters in the marvel universe, yet you make it seem like they don't stand a chance, these guys are tough as hell, they wont get stomped so easily as you say, I agree that they will probably lose, but if they can take a few quickly, then they have a good chance.

I'm not underestimating them at all, I'm just being realistic. Superman is considered DC Earth's most powerful hero. GL is a universal police officer. Flash is just REDICULOUSLY powerful. Wonder Woman is every bit Superman's equal. Martian Manhunter is arguably the most powerful of the big 7 (it's always claimed). Sorry, you're going to have to use something other than "these guys are uber" to convince me that they can take the JLA. I don't see them taking anymore than 1/10.

Tassadar
Thor and BRB could not beat the JLA when anyone on the team gives them serious problems alone, now if we were talking Rune King Thor....

Validus
man you always underestimate marvel when its against DC teams,
Says the guy who thinks Thor and Bill can handle the entire JLA?

leonidas
ss wouldn't be the problem. from what i've heard and read of genis (i don't know him very well) he seems above thanos. he'd have to be for everyone to think ss and genis would win so convincingly.

kgkg
Genis is an omniversal Telepath , and silver surfer just got a power update lol

Validus
KMC Thanos is Celestial level so Genis isn't that high. jockey

kgkg
KMC Thanos is Celestial level so Genis isn't that high. jockey
he is celestial level kool

nimbus006
Originally posted by kgkg
Genis is an omniversal Telepath , and silver surfer just got a power update lol

Now that you bring that up... I've been wondering. Do you think his upgrade is that Galactus actually granted him more power, or that he just wiped out his concious so that he does not have any remorse and can go all out? I am really confused about this, and im sure we'll find out later, but i just wanted to get some opinions on it.

kgkg
Originally posted by nimbus006
Now that you bring that up... I've been wondering. Do you think his upgrade is that Galactus actually granted him more power, or that he just wiped out his concious so that he does not have any remorse and can go all out? I am really confused about this, and im sure we'll find out later, but i just wanted to get some opinions on it.
Silver Surfer said do whatever that must be done.

I think he will be more powerful........ The problem is Silver Surfer is never going all out.

I hope he doesn't get that big of an upgrade i don't see any marvel hero taking surfer out easily.

Inhuman

I think he will be more powerful........ The problem is Silver Surfer is never going all out.

I hope he doesn't get that big of an upgrade i don't see any marvel hero taking surfer out easily.

I hope Galactus erased the part of surfers brain that tells him to stand there and try to reason with people while the other person is trying to kill him.
oh and the part of his brain that tells him to hold back smile

nimbus006

That last issue was sick. The whole thing with the heralds teamming up, and Galactus past with Tenebrous and Aegis or whatever. I can't wait to read part 4. I hope he comes out with crazy powers and crazy killer instinct. Time to show people what power he truly has.

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas
ss wouldn't be the problem. from what i've heard and read of genis (i don't know him very well) he seems above thanos. he'd have to be for everyone to think ss and genis would win so convincingly.
Genis is well suited for team busting. If he played it smart he would teleport everyone except Green Lantern into the microverse. Since GL is the only one who can teleport, they would be effectively stuck there. Once he's beaten, and he won't last too long against Genis and Surfer, they teleport in another member and pick him apart and so and so on until the entire team is beaten. Logically, nobody on the League stands a ghost of a chance againt those two.

UniOmni
Gotta agree with Vally. Surfer, nobody beats without pulling out all the stops, and even then, a clear majority over him is hardly in sight, if at all existence. Genis, is uber on his own, and with the two of them working together, they are THE team to beat. Without prep/external to their character items, the JLA loses just about everytime here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.