Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Can Thanos clear this Gauntlet?

1 - Surfer Bloodlusted
2 - Doom with a weeks prep
2 - Ion (Current)
3 - Cyborg Supes with GL rings.
4 - Queen of Fables
5 - Omega (again)
6 - Shazam (Wizard)
7 - Solaris

No prep, but he's allowed his teleportation device.
How far does he get?

bigbran
shouldnt omega be at the top.

King KAM
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Can Thanos clear this Gauntlet?

1 - Surfer Bloodlusted
2 - Doom with a weeks prep
2 - Ion (Current)
3 - Cyborg Supes with GL rings.
4 - Queen of Fables
5 - Omega (again)
6 - Shazam (Wizard)
7 - Solaris

No prep, but he's allowed his teleportation device.
How far does he get? i think thanos could..... but it wouldnt be a fight...itd be him teleporting...away and prepping

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by bigbran
shouldnt omega be at the top.

He was killed by a planetary explosion...

However, I'm hoping it wouldn't fall for the same trick twice...

General Kon-El
Ion stops him

King KAM
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Ion stops him with prep?

chris_64256
Ion stops him nice call beat me to it..

Avalonofthewind
No prep. Just the teleportation device. It keeps him from being removed from the battlefield. That's all it's for here.

King KAM
why wouldnt he just use it to teleport away and prep himself?

jinzin
doom can do it! eek!

Avalonofthewind
Well, for one nearly all of the combatants can turn off his teleporter if he tries to use it close range, or they can render it inert.

Plus, cosmics shouldn't need prep. Cosmic awareness, right?

Mider
who is omega?

King KAM
Well, for one nearly all of the combatants can turn off his teleporter if he tries to use it close range, or they can render it inert.

Plus, cosmics shouldn't need prep. Cosmic awareness, right? how do they turn it off.... galactus couldnt....

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by King KAM
how do they turn it off.... galactus couldnt....

I doubt he tried...plus, that's the rule. Simple as that.
His teleportation is ONLY to prevent battlefield removal.

Feel free to debate how far he gets, how and why.

Mider
who's omega i ask again

Mider
is the queen of fables weak to mind powers? and im not sure about cyborg supes but then again he's a guy who controlled part of the source wall does he have a good imagination?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Mider
who's omega i ask again

A clone of Thanos and Galactus.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Mider
is the queen of fables weak to mind powers? and im not sure about cyborg supes but then again he's a guy who controlled part of the source wall does he have a good imagination?

Nope. She isn't. She's like an Imp lite.

diabloman
he cant take on all of them all at once. one at a time he knocks there asses out for sure.

chris_64256
Originally posted by diabloman
he cant take on all of them all at once. one at a time he knocks there asses out for sure. the entertainment continues..

Mider
yeah right he cant beat queen of fables, and your saying he can beat a galactus clone who is what i dont know how many times stronger then galactus as stated in the comic, shazam is skyfather level, solaris couldnt even be budged by a superman who could move galaxies or solar systems with his force vision yet it didnt even budge solaris, ion who knows how strong Ion is and then cyborg supes is no push over either.

Crease
Since he's allowed his teleportation device, I say he gets to Shazam. Like Kam said, he'll just port away, prep, and return.

long pig
I still can't see how he beats Surfer. His only hope would be to shield himself from Surfer's attacks just to get a draw. Logically, Thanos shouldn't ever, ever, ever touch a bloodlusted Surfer.

Where's Dr.Strange w/5 min prep?

batdude123
Thanos would have trouble getting past a BLOODLUSTED full-potential Silver Surfer, but other than that he gets stopped at Ion.

bigbran
wow, surfer has been proven that he cat hurt thanos over and over again.

batdude123
Yet, he didn't go all out in their fight and use his full potential.

long pig
Originally posted by bigbran
wow, surfer has been proven that he cat hurt thanos over and over again.
Not really. He's proven to job horribly to Thanos on every single occasion.

There's nothing I see in Thanos that tells me that Surfer couldn't hurt him.

Rols
I think a bloodlusted Surfer = Thanos.

Maestro
Well in defence of Thanos, in the Blood & Thunder Arc, a Bloodlusted Surfer takes on a warrior madness Thor and doesn't last long, only being saved by adam warlock. Then later on, Thanos takes on an even more amped Thor with the power gem, and manages to hold his own for a long time.

Theoratically Surfer should speedblitz, but i'm pretty sure Thanos knows how to counter it, with items in place, or with thousands of years of experience he should of picked something up along the way to stop it from happening.

Rols
That was not bloodlusted Surfer. shame, he got beaten to pulp.

Maestro
Originally posted by Rols
That was not bloodlusted Surfer. shame, he got beaten to pulp.

Have you even read it, ive got the comic, you want me to quote when he says hes gonna let loose on thor, and shows a panel of his eyes going red and him being pissed, seriously try reading up first before you post.

Rols
Ive read it, i have all SS comic series and apperances. He jobs a lot, he says like: im power incarnate, he also told LT when he was going light speed that he could heart him in Rune and SS crossover, he says things but never do it. In the Thor madness crossover both SS and infinity watch were trying to subdue him. I dont know if you recall after he was beaten to a pulp and rescued by Warlock, Warlock was quite surprised that SS was not injured at all after there bout.

Maestro
Ive read it, i have all SS comic series and apperances. He jobs a lot, he says like: im power incarnate, he also told LT when he was going light speed that he could heart him in Rune and SS crossover, he says things but never do it. In the Thor madness crossover both SS and infinity watch were trying to subdue him. I dont know if you recall after he was beaten to a pulp and rescued by Warlock, Warlock was quite surprised that SS was not injured at all after there bout.

He told LT he could hurt him at light speed...that sounds so damn stupid.
What do you mean SS wasn't hurt after the bout with thor, he was on the verge of being killed if warlock didn't save him laughing

Rols
Ah, Warlock came after SS was beaten to a pulp and Thor left, he controled SS board, and one's SS woke up he told SS that he was surprise he was not injured at all. Read it again.

Maestro
Ah, Warlock came after SS was beaten to a pulp and Thor left, he controled SS board, and one's SS woke up he told SS that he was surprise he was not injured at all. Read it again.

I've got the issue, I think you need to read it again, SS was getting smashed to pieces, with Warlock intervening to save his life. Thor didn't leave, because he then fought with the infinity watch.........

kgkg
wow people silver surfer can't beat thanos.

and am a surfer fan smile

ThePittman

Crease
Originally posted by diabloman
he cant take on all of them all at once. one at a time he knocks there asses out for sure.

FYI...This is why mider calls us fanboys(Sobs uncontrollably).

Rols
Do you have the whole set? Because after the clobbering Thor gave SS, and was rescued by Warlock and both were standing in SS board, Warlock said to SS, "im surprized you were not injured at all". and also SS was suprize that Warlock was able to control his board. This made me wonder if SS was actually in real danger at all on that fight. This is what i got from reading it.

bigbran
actully darkseid jobs to supes, because it has been said many times that darkseid is higher. but when has it ever been said that ss is higher than thanos...

oh thats right never. dont get me wrong ss is the best superhereo, not because hes the strongest, but hes the coolest, but he is not beating thanos. thor beat ss easy, thanos beat thor, odin one shotted ss, thanos held his own until they had a struggle with gungir. surfer doesnt job to thanos, if he did he would have at least beaten him a couple of times, and the only time he did is when they didnt have powers. thanos fight multiple teams at once, you really think hes losing to one superheroe.

Sixth_Winged
SS once blasted Thanos point blank on the face and seemed reasonably angry at him. He just took it and asked him if he was done. I don't think he'll be needing that shield that much. I doubt transmutation or siphoning powers would work either since Thanos has those things and defenses against them. The only real advantage he has is speed.

However, current upgraded Silver Surfer should be able to beat him. I saw some previews, and it looks like he's being set-up to match Aegis or something. Complete with the will, he should probably have the overall advantage in paper.

There is a good chance he'll get defeated in #1 after surfer's pl is bumped and CIS, likely to have discarded.

Rols
Didnt Thanos had position over some of the sould gem on that fight when SS blasted him in the face and was unfaced. I do agree that Thanos is just too overwhelming a foe for SS to faced.

Current bloodlusted SS = Thanos or SS maybe even rivals him, but we still havent seen any new feat for this current herald.

I've reread the Thor madness crossover specially the match between SS and madness Thor. Thor beat the crap of SS on that fight and then Warlock came in to help. Question dough: Why was Warlock surprised that SS was not injured at all when Thor beat the crap out of him? I mean Warlock would not have mention it, if SS was in actually danger. My opinion, SS was jobbing on that fight, I mean he was not able to apprehend Thor but he does not want to cause him injury unlike Thanos. He did desame thing to SS anihillation #2 when he actually found out the weakness of the seekers but he was unable to act it cause of fearing there death and then the seekers was about to jump and capture him when he was save by the other heralds. just my 2cents.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
SS once blasted Thanos point blank on the face and seemed reasonably angry at him.

I've always wondered about this "Feat." Why would Thanos be hurt by a cosmic blast? Wouldn't that be similar to Superman being blasted by a Solar blast similar to what Evilstar hit him with?

Juntai
Uhhh... Thanos will barely make it anywhere on this list. I see him struggling with a pissed-off-maxing-out Surfer. Especially non-jobbing forum version of Surfer. And that's just number one.

Sixth_Winged
I've always wondered about this "Feat." Why would Thanos be hurt by a cosmic blast? Wouldn't that be similar to Superman being blasted by a Solar blast similar to what Evilstar hit him with?

Well, i dunno myself if that's the case, but seeing as how other heralds and cosmic beings do hurt each other with the same power they possess, i guess that they their body doesn't involuntarily absorb cosmic energy attacks and that they have to will it so.

Juntai
Is Thanos immune to the get-the-****-inside-my-board one shot feat people always like to try to say Surfer will use to win on the forum?

Sixth_Winged
Probably not. But i don't think that would stop him from getting out. I mean he teleports between dimensions and even death's realm. Genis could've probably did so during the time if only he knew the vast amount of other powers he have other than pounding it to get out.

That move was freaky, it's like Norin's own phantom zone...

Juntai
Freaky is the stuff Spectre does, like turning you into a tree and chopping you until you're a pile a woodchips.

Seriously though, some of the stuff Sufer does, especially that one, is more akin to magic characters than cosmics.

manorastroman
spite thread.

surfer<thanos. no way around it.

odin has never shown FTL speed, surfer must have been jobbing...

...see how bad that sounds?

King KAM
I've always wondered about this "Feat." Why would Thanos be hurt by a cosmic blast? Wouldn't that be similar to Superman being blasted by a Solar blast similar to what Evilstar hit him with? nah dude, because Thanos doesnt use the power cosmic...

Sea King
Ion stops him

co-singed

RogerRamjet
he bows right to the bloodlusted Silver Surfer...

Thanos_6383
He will?

Sixth_Winged
That would be the day. Guy dissess mistress death and badmouths all the rest of the abstracts he ever layed his eyes upon, etc. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.