Punisher vs Zombies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
Can Frank able to survive the zombie infested streets of New York?

JohnnyDo3
Frank Castle carries a M16 A2 with M203 grenade launcher, MP5 submachine gun, Benneli shotgun, Colt 1911 45., K-bar knife, Machete and some frag grenades. Will he survive? or be one of the Zombies ?

Inhuman
Same zombies that die when their heads are blasted off?
Then ya frank goes on a rampage.

JohnnyDo3
let's just say the zombie is fast and strong just like the zombies in dawn of the dead(2004) and the only way to kill them is shoot through the head

Inhuman
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
let's just say the zombie is fast and strong just like the zombies in dawn of the dead(2004) and the only way to kill them is shoot through the head

He still takes it.
I dont think he will jump into a mass gang of em and put himself in danger of getting bit or eaten.
He will take em out accordingly.

JohnnyDo3
ok let's just say Punisher is the only human left in New York and the rest is hungry zombies will he be able to escape new york without using cars? Just blasting his way out

jinzin
dude punisher vs. even 50 to 100 of those zombies from dawn of the dead, is a DEAD punisher.. unless he has prep to build a fortress or garth ennis is writing him he'll lose this for sure...

JohnnyDo3
yep so what if he builds a fortress do you think he could finish em all zombies up?

Inhuman
ok let's just say Punisher is the only human left in New York and the rest is hungry zombies will he be able to escape new york without using cars? Just blasting his way out

The rest? Meaning the millions of people living in New York are zombies now?
If yes then Frank will lose because:
He will run outa ammo. Get tierd eventually, hungry,thirsty, ect.
After A HARD fight he will go down to the millions of Zombies.

ps. He can go gun store to gun store to restock on his ammo/guns. Or go to his hideout to get the heavy artilary smile .
Still though he would have to slaughter Millions. So he loses in the end.

JohnnyDo3
ok here's my story goes Frank must escape New York before white house blows up the zombie infested state into ashes will Frank be able to escape from the zombies? or will he die in New York? he only has a week to escape til deadline

JohnnyDo3
man if only they would make a comic out of this he he it should be fun or a movie perhaps lol

jinzin
yep so what if he builds a fortress do you think he could finish em all zombies up?

it's all contingent.. on where the fortress is at, where his vantage point is at, how effective his shots will be etc etc etc....

jinzin
ok here's my story goes Frank must escape New York before white house blows up the zombie infested state into ashes will Frank be able to escape from the zombies? or will he die in New York? he only has a week to escape til deadline

no way.. like I said if frank has to go out there and deal with any zombies straight up 50 to 100 should be FARRRR more than effiecient enough to take him out... and that's being generous to frank.. honestly I think he'd have prblems taking down 2 dozen if they put the pressure on him.

JohnnyDo3
so what will happen? will he get eaten by the zombies? Will he be able to escape? or will he die from the explosion? I want to hear ur answers come on guys feel free I know everyone has his/her own opinion

jinzin
okay it's like this..

what you're talking about is a class 3 zombie epidemic.. chances are that if the city is infested with zombies punisher won't have the time to prep for building a fortress... MAYBE he'll get lucky and find a decent place to lock down, but if he does that he runs out of food and dies. If he bolts for an escape chances areall the main roads will be either barracaided by authorities or full of cars from civilians already trying to get out of the city in a massive panic, and that means that roads are next to worthless for punisher, yeah he might get far from his starting location at first, but what happens when he gets to a point on a road where an overturned bus is making a natural barracade? he's stuck, which means he'll have to treck on foot and haul ass.. too bad those zombies don't get tired of sprinting full speeds and he does, too bad they can run down trucks in no time and he can't... plus although pun is a good shot lets face it, he pops 20 or 30 zombies and he's gotta figure out what to do next cause there's 400 more coming after him.. punisher is screwed here and that's just the breaks of the matter.

JohnnyDo3
wow nice one thanks I appreciate it but I would like to hear other opinions but that was great jinzin. You just gave me an idea dude

JohnnyDo3
man it's funny I could imagine Punisher's facial expression when he see's 400 zombies chasing his ass he he

Caine607
I think he could make it out of town if he had a whole week to do it. He would have to avoid the zombies and sneak around and if he had to shoot a few of the he could use a silencer. But if you mean could he just walk out or drive out theirs no way it woul be just like the bus scene were hunderds just swamp them. He would loss straight up but it would be cool to see him try lol.

Tassadar
If he barricades himself in the explosion will kill him, the zombies couldnt even get into a mall, much less past Franks prepared defenses (9/10 death to explosion)
If he tries to run it, then he probably dies unless he takes the sewers or finds a helicopter, either of which he would probably think of (4/10 escape)
If he tries to fight his way out, he runs out of ammo and becomes lunch (10/10 death by being eaten or zombified)

Juntai
Zombies ftw.

Scoobless
Punisher steals a tank from an army base and runs down every zombie he can find

smile

JohnnyDo3
thats a good one scoobless smile well is there anyone else who has an opinion? feel free guys

JohnnyDo3
man it would be great if they make a comic out of this What IF: Punisher vs the undead

Wolverine2006
Punisher kills all of them

JohnnyDo3
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

jinzin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Punisher steals a tank from an army base and runs down every zombie he can find

smile

getting to army base is the main problem here...

jinzin
Originally posted by Tassadar
If he barricades himself in the explosion will kill him, the zombies couldnt even get into a mall, much less past Franks prepared defenses (9/10 death to explosion)
If he tries to run it, then he probably dies unless he takes the sewers or finds a helicopter, either of which he would probably think of (4/10 escape)
If he tries to fight his way out, he runs out of ammo and becomes lunch (10/10 death by being eaten or zombified)

PIS... logically the zombies should have gotten in just fine.

how you ask?

well look at how the humans did it, they just smashed their way through glass, that should have left a huge opening for zombie hordes to get in through.. but they ignored that.. confused

in any case frank's "prepared defenses" consist of what again? the most technological prepared defenses I EVER remember frank having was a van.

Tassadar
Originally posted by jinzin
PIS... logically the zombies should have gotten in just fine.

how you ask?

well look at how the humans did it, they just smashed their way through glass, that should have left a huge opening for zombie hordes to get in through.. but they ignored that.. confused

in any case frank's "prepared defenses" consist of what again? the most technological prepared defenses I EVER remember frank having was a van.

I think they came in through a door and just broke through the metropolis glass afterward to get into the main section of the mall, as the security guards forced them to sleep where they left said supposed opening
Maybe, but it was a badass van big grin
Seriously though, Frank was in Vietnam, he should know how to pile sandbags and string razor wire that could keep the zombies out while he built himself an iron igloo or something insane but entertaining like that

jinzin
Originally posted by Tassadar
I think they came in through a door and just broke through the metropolis glass afterward to get into the main section of the mall, as the security guards forced them to sleep where they left said supposed opening
Maybe, but it was a badass van big grin
Seriously though, Frank was in Vietnam, he should know how to pile sandbags and string razor wire that could keep the zombies out while he built himself an iron igloo or something insane but entertaining like that

again.. even under the premise that punisher miraculously survived long enough to make a fortress. then what?

he starves and dies.

JohnnyDo3
well thanks for ur opinion guys smile is there anyone else? come on people keep it coming I really need ur opinion guys because im going to make me a book about Punisher against the undead. I need ur help

Tassadar
Originally posted by jinzin
again.. even under the premise that punisher miraculously survived long enough to make a fortress. then what?

he starves and dies.

Eventually, unless he brought food with him, I didnt say he survived, just that the zombies dont get him

JohnnyDo3
thanks guys keep it comin

JohnnyDo3
Punisher turns into a zombie he he he

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.