Wolverine / Sabretooth / Beast vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Wolverine, Sabretooth and Beast are all in feral rages.

Hulk is mindlessly mad!

In a city environment, who wins?

Soleran
Hulk

sexyking
Well woverine has taken hulk before but that was just a load of crap, in my opinion if there was ever anyone to break adamantium it would be hulk. This fight goes to hulk sabertooth and beats dont even count in this fight.

Sam Z
Why? Sabertooth is better than Wolvie in many aspects.

Wonder Man
I'd say Beast has got the moves to drop the Hulk. Do i think Spidy does no. But Hank...hell ya. If i fought a guy three times my size and strength and was still able to toss HIM around...that would still be a win cause he'd just have to admit DE FEET.

sexyking
Originally posted by Sam Z
Why? Sabertooth is better than Wolvie in many aspects.

That may be so but the only reason i stated wolverine has a chance is due to the fact that his put hulk down before, and in my opinion that was a load of crap all in all hulk smashes all of them.

Wonder Man
isn't wolvie sorta scared of creed

Sam Z
Originally posted by sexyking
That may be so but the only reason i stated wolverine has a chance is due to the fact that his put hulk down before, and in my opinion that was a load of crap all in all hulk smashes all of them.

Yeah i agree here.

Lucid Lui
Mindless Hulk? He should take this rather easily.

Grimm22
The only Hulk that Wolverine can do crap against is Grey Hulk. wink

The rest all smack him down with no problem stick out tongue

Hulk takes this 10/10

Caine607
Heres how it goes down people.Wolverine and sabertooth scrach each other and wonder how come that guy ant dieing.... Oh yeah we have the same damb powers duh ...Beast sees this exercise in stupidity and snaps out of his rage long enough to make some corny ass witty comment but before he can spit it out the Hulk who has just transformed do to banner droping his icecream cone several blocks away lands sqarely on beast (you know one of severl mile high leaps) This reduces Beast to a pile of blue road kill Wolverine sees his fellow X-mans death and charges Hulk stabs HUlk dead center in the chest sinking his claws all the way in hulk looks him in the eye pulls him back the wounds heal instantly still holding Wolverine buy the shoulders Hulk grabs logans feet and proceds to ripp him into (just like in that ultimate comic how did that end bye the way i only saw the first two anyway) hulk than throws logans torso into the sun (AND AS ANY WOLVERINE FAN WILL TELL YOU THIS WILL ONLY SLOW HIM DOWN LETS JUST CALL IT A TEPM WIN FOR THE HULK) Sabes has been looking at the Hulk the whole 45 seconds since he arived and now has a full load in his pants,Hulk is appalled by the foul smell and leaps several miles away so I gues sabertooth wins.

badabing
Originally posted by Caine607
Heres how it goes down people.Wolverine and sabertooth scrach each other and wonder how come that guy ant dieing.... Oh yeah we have the same damb powers duh ...Beast sees this exercise in stupidity and snaps out of his rage long enough to make some corny ass witty comment but before he can spit it out the Hulk who has just transformed do to banner droping his icecream cone several blocks away lands sqarely on beast (you know one of severl mile high leaps) This reduces Beast to a pile of blue road kill Wolverine sees his fellow X-mans death and charges Hulk stabs HUlk dead center in the chest sinking his claws all the way in hulk looks him in the eye pulls him back the wounds heal instantly still holding Wolverine buy the shoulders Hulk grabs logans feet and proceds to ripp him into (just like in that ultimate comic how did that end bye the way i only saw the first two anyway) hulk than throws logans torso into the sun (AND AS ANY WOLVERINE FAN WILL TELL YOU THIS WILL ONLY SLOW HIM DOWN LETS JUST CALL IT A TEPM WIN FOR THE HULK) Sabes has been looking at the Hulk the whole 45 seconds since he arived and now has a full load in his pants,Hulk is appalled by the foul smell and leaps several miles away so I gues sabertooth wins.
no expression

jinzin
hulk?
mr. I take on the FF, spidey, AND the avengers at the same time and kick their collective ass hulk?

yeah hulk wins this 7 or 8 out of 10...

Wolverine2006
616 Hulk cant rip 616 Wolverine in half

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
616 Hulk cant rip 616 Wolverine in half

Why not? confused

Does he suddenly have adamantium ligaments or somthing What the f**k?

The only reason it occured in Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk was because a writer finally had the balls to write a Wolverine vs Hulk fight the way it should be wink

jinzin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Why not? confused

Does he suddenly have adamantium ligaments or somthing What the f**k?

The only reason it occured in Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk was because a writer finally had the balls to write a Wolverine vs Hulk fight the way it should be wink

actually it's because his admantium skeleton is bonded together at a molecular level by nano tech, preventing people from ripping him apart...

for example:
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/mojorex/wolverine24.jpg

god.. don't you EVER get tired of being wrong about wolverine? no

Caine607
Originally posted by jinzin
actually it's because his admantium skeleton is bonded together at a molecular level by nano tech, preventing people from ripping him apart...

for example:

god.. don't you EVER get tired of being wrong about wolverine? no Who the hell is that pulling on wolverine? looks like count blackula lol anyway in ultimate Hulk rips him right into and none of the vs thread say 616 just hulk vs so we asume its ult hulk that can own wolvie not that logan has ever beat hulk streight up in any comic its a ways something lame like when hulk inhaled some cave gas and was turned back to banner lol

Whittdawg92
hulk still beats all 3 of them.

jinzin
he's a biblical demon called ba'al... he easily outclassed his minions which were spiderman level vampires in terms of strength.

jrodslam

for example:

god.. don't you EVER get tired of being wrong about wolverine? no

I didnt see anything mentioned about ligaments in the scan. It seems as more of a writers error. Its asked "Why cant i rip you apart?", but then Wolvie says to himself "Adamantium bones....". Tearing Wolvies arms out of the socket whould be by the joints and ligaments, wouldnt it?confused You say his adamantium skeleton is bonded together? I thought the only thing that was bonded together was his skeleton with the adamantium.

If his ligaments had adamantium on them which they dont, hed never be able to bend his arms, legs or twist and turn. Hed literally be a stiff tin man of sorts.

jinzin
it's explained in weapn x as nano tach which allowed the skeleton to bond completely.. don't ask me how it works, I can't tell you, all i know is everytime logan's necks been severed his spine hasn't, evertime he's lost his flash his bones still stay together, evertime hulk's uppercut him, it hasn't broken his neck.. his skeleton is bonded,, it's just part of his character...

jinzin
p.s. the first one to state that his skeleton was bonded together at a molecular level was proffesor x.

jrodslam
I hear what youre saying Jin, but im just not buying the whole bonded together deal. I wouldnt doubt if Wolvie were to get dislocations from getting hit by Hulk and other powerhouses. Hed be able to relocate them and heal from that.

For example, Punisher broke his nose and DD choped him in his throat all of which contains cartilage. Danger seemed to have dislocated his knee in Astonishing #10.

If his bones were really bonded, say his jaw for example, he wouldnt be able to open and close his mouth to speak or eat. Thats another reason why the whole "completely bonded" thing doesnt work.

Im not bashing you or anything, but the writers can sometimes be idiots in describing someones abilities/powers. If Wolvies bones were completely bonded, how would he ever get the cigars to his mouth? Idiot writers.

Oh, and i think Hulk loses if he gets distracted enough for Wolvie to gut his heart out. I say the heart and throat are the key spots to hit.

jinzin
Originally posted by jrodslam
I hear what youre saying Jin, but im just not buying the whole bonded together deal. I wouldnt doubt if Wolvie were to get dislocations from getting hit by Hulk and other powerhouses. Hed be able to relocate them and heal from that.

For example, Punisher broke his nose and DD choped him in his throat all of which contains cartilage. Danger seemed to have dislocated his knee in Astonishing #10.

If his bones were really bonded, say his jaw for example, he wouldnt be able to open and close his mouth to speak or eat. Thats another reason why the whole "completely bonded" thing doesnt work.

Im not bashing you or anything, but the writers can sometimes be idiots in describing someones abilities/powers. If Wolvies bones were completely bonded, how would he ever get the cigars to his mouth? Idiot writers.

Oh, and i think Hulk loses if he gets distracted enough for Wolvie to gut his heart out. I say the heart and throat are the key spots to hit.

again they tried to explain how in weapon x but it's all nano techno babel and I barely followed along.. as I've said before.. it doesn't make sense but that makes no excuse to pick on wolverine for having powers/abilities/etc that doesn't make sense when the same could be said for 95% of all other comic heroes about one aspect or another...

jrodslam
again they tried to explain how in weapon x but it's all nano techno babel and I barely followed along.. as I've said before.. it doesn't make sense but that makes no excuse to pick on wolverine for having powers/abilities/etc that doesn't make sense when the same could be said for 95% of all other comic heroes about one aspect or another...

I agree.

Not picking on him at all. Whether myself or others dont like what he does against powerhouses, he IS consistant in his showins in being able to take multiple hits from them and not being knocked out. Its not like the writers are gonna actually have them try and rip Wolvies limbs off. At least noe that ive seen attempted.erm

Same goes for DD in being consistant in beating/hanging with people who physically outclass him.big grin

Brutacus
don't think wolverine's claws are big enough to cut hulks heart out, and than again hulk would heal from that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.