Wonder Man vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
odds please. I'd give it to Wondy 14/1

nimrod009
14/1 - Yep, that's about as much chance as Wonder Man has of beating Magneto.

Magneto takes this...the bookies have already stopped taking bets stick out tongue

nimbus006
This actually isn't that bad of a fight. Wonderman is crazy strong, has flight, and can give Mags problems. Magneto cannot just use his " ill take the iron in your blood trick". First there has to be an excessive amount of iron in Wonderman's blood to do that, and second he has to concentrate much harder to accomplish that feat, and with Wonderman flying around all over the place thats going to be quite diificult. Therefore, Mags is going to have to actually fight Wonderman by using other skills such as launching metal objects, projecting his shield, creating an anti-gravity field around Woderman to bring him down etc etc... In the end I believe Mags takes this 7-8/10 times.

Grimm22
Wonder Man is cool and all, but I cant see him winning this fight erm

Whittdawg92
mags 8/10, WM gets 2, unless you're talkin about DC wonderman, then he's screwed.

diabloman
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
mags 8/10, WM gets 2, unless you're talkin about DC wonderman, then he's screwed. yup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.