Final Fantasy VII: The Eastern Lands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vampire _Knight
Well, after a short absence I finally got permission for this so, I will wait for you people to claim the characters.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! You can claim it, post a sample post and then I will choose wether or not you receive the character.

I got Cloud. :P

Others:
Vincent
Tifa
Cait Sith
Red XIII
Cid
Yuffie
Shenji
If I forgot someone, tell me. Im tired. *Yawn.*

Kai Lein
uhm... can i be RedXIII plz?

Thunder Fox
vincent!!!

Vampire _Knight
Post a sample. Anything that includes Red will do, as long as its not closely refrenced to the movie.

Vampire _Knight
Same for you Thunder.

Kai Lein
ok...

Nanaki was walking at Cloud's side "Cloud, are you positive my grandfather can help us with this?" he asked. his tail, tipped with fire looking fur swayed as he walked.

Ichigo Kurosaki
I'm already Vincent. I'll post one in a sec.

Thunder Fox
fine what ever i'm out if some one is vincent

Ichigo Kurosaki
Why? I had called it in the post ideas forum. We can just post a sample.

Thunder Fox
forget it vincent and cloud are my only favorite seing as clouds taken iand you want vincent i'm out

Vampire _Knight
Hold on, I still have to see if NBT gets the character. So, no one has him yet. Red XIII Is hereby taken.

Vampire _Knight
Vincent
Tifa
Cait Sith
Red XIII- Kai Lein
Cid
Yuffie
Shenji

Ichigo Kurosaki
That's what i'm trying to tell him. But he said he was out.

Thunder Fox
what ever i hate haveing to compete for acharacter

Ichigo Kurosaki
Vincent jumped building to building his blood red cape flapped wildly. His gun in his hand and he jumped. The one who looked as Vincent jumped in front of him. Vincent jumped into the air and flipped into the air pulling out his gun aimed at the figure and all intent to kill. He pushed the triggar and fired the gun. The bullet shot out and made a loud noise as it came toward the figure. The figure seemed to smile as he pulled out his gun and fire at the bullet. Flares went everywere so intense. That Vincent had to wrap his cape around himself to keep himself from all harm.

Vampire _Knight
I got a bit confused there, so Thunder lets see what you have.

Thunder Fox
no i won't compete for the right to obtain my favorite character forget it

Vampire _Knight
Fine, Vincent is hereby taken by NBT. or well, Ichigo >.>

Ichigo Kurosaki
Lol! laughing People still calling me NBT.

Vampire _Knight
Its a habit. big grin

Kai Lein
ok, everyone here knows Thunder Fox is the best vincent Valentine around. If you would have been here, you would know that. He is the best final fantasy RPer i have ever seen, so, i suggest you read through MY final Fantasy rp and see how good Thunder Fox is with the undead man in red....

Vampire _Knight
I know, but I still have to have him post a sample here. But I guess he doesnt want to. Thunder, one more chance bud. Take it or leave. Cant hurt to try, eh?

Ichigo Kurosaki
If you want him that bad why won't you just compete?

Thunder Fox
Fine!! hold on then

Ichigo Kurosaki
w00t! Vince it gonna kick my ass. Lol!

Thunder Fox
i'm just qouteing some from the other rpg then.....

vincent stareing at his attacker dived out of the way before the attack hit him and started shooting at the oppenet and spun into a kneeling position and stood up and vincent sighed

"sorry about his death didn't mean to hurt the good man and yes the turce is a wise idea lets hope next time we meet it will be on better terms......" vincent said almost emotionless and walked out

Ichigo Kurosaki
eek!

Vampire _Knight
That made better since thean NBT's, so Sorry NBT Imma give it to Thunder, though the run-on sentences without alot of puncutation was a downside, nontheless I like your style better. Anyone else you want NBT? (I sound like an english teacher. *Cries.* Oh, and you can have madeups.)

Ichigo Kurosaki
Tifa!!!!! cool

Vampire _Knight
XD I think she is claimed by someone. XP

Ichigo Kurosaki

Vampire _Knight
Damnit... I HAD to say something...

Ichigo Kurosaki
Tee hee! big grin The make ups will continue forever forever forever!!!! evil face

Thunder Fox
k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.