Sunspot vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Does sunspot project his sunstrength out of his body now.
Wouldn't that make him ideal to pound the life out of healers like Wolvie ... Sabre...deadpool and angel

Soleran
as long as he can fly and shoot and stay out of reach of Wolverine he has a chance of winning.

Grimm22
Give it to Sunspot wink

Wolverine never does well against fire powered beings.

Sunspot 10/10

jinzin
you mean like magma? (who he killed)
or you mean human torch? (who he's KOed twice)
or THE SUN? (which he survived kinda)
or mandarin? (who did nothing but burn his skin and piss him off)
or thunderstrike or whatever his name was? (who the x-men had to save from wolverine)

wait.. WHO do you mean when you say never?

are you talking 616 marvel universe or your strange misinterpretation of wolverine?

Caine607
Hay jizim what do u mean by the sun? is someone called the sun or do u mean the star?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Caine607
Hay jizim what do u mean by the sun? is someone called the sun or do u mean the star?

i think he means the actual Sun

jinzin
Originally posted by Black Adam
i think he means the actual Sun

laughing out loud

sad but true....

Caine607
Wow i made a joke about that in the wolveine vs hulk vssabertooth vs beast tread i know wolverine is a god but damb and your not even going to call me on that jizim thing lol

jinzin
what? what jinzin thing?

Caine607
O i bet i know what happened he went in their to find superman you know to smach him around a little and show him who's boss

Black Adam
Originally posted by Caine607
O i bet i know what happened he went in their to find superman you know to smach him around a little and show him who's boss

I don't think he actually went inside of it....

Grimm22
Originally posted by jinzin
you mean like magma? (who he killed)
or you mean human torch? (who he's KOed twice)
or THE SUN? (which he survived kinda)
or mandarin? (who did nothing but burn his skin and piss him off)
or thunderstrike or whatever his name was? (who the x-men had to save from wolverine)

wait.. WHO do you mean when you say never?

are you talking 616 marvel universe or your strange misinterpretation of wolverine?

Wolverine has never beaten Torch no

Unless you count that fight in Enemy of State which he used Hydra upgrades and tech wink

Oh and you are ignoring the countless times Wolverine has lost to fire beings.

Uncanny X-men #142 -- Pyro almost kills Wolverine. Wolverine even admits it

Secret Wars #7 -- Volcana nearly kills Wolverine. Prof. X even confirms she almost killed him

ect...

jinzin
Originally posted by Grimm22

wolverine 134 he clearly KOes torch...
at the end of enemy of the state he spears torch jumping out of the hydra air jet.. no plot devices just a straight up spear into a gas station....

Unless you count that fight in Enemy of State which he used Hydra upgrades and tech wink

Uncanny X-men #142 -- Pyro almost kills Wolverine. Wolverine even admits it

Secret Wars #7 -- Volcana nearly kills Wolverine. Prof. X even confirms she almost killed him

ect... countless? that's... two.. how about when they fight the shiar royal guard and (I don't remember her name) tries to incinerate logan, she burns off his clothes and he kicks her ass...
but oh wait you have COUNTLESS examples.. keep em coming.

Grimm22
Originally posted by jinzin
wolverine 134 he clearly KOes torch...
at the end of enemy of the state he spears torch jumping out of the hydra air jet.. no plot devices just a straight up spear into a gas station....

When he tackled Johnny in Enemy of State, Johnny got up and was fine no expression

Wolverine was in a full body cast wink

Redatom65
when wolverine dies the earth beware a blackhole will form on Earth

srankmissingnin
He also took a blast from Fire Lord, my memory is hazy on this event but I dont think he was even koed

capt it up
Wolverine KO sun Spot twice in one issue both tiems with a single attack.
does any one wish for me to post the issue number and title?

Soljer
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like issue number! Not that I think you're making anything up, I just need to see if I have it/pick it up. :-P.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like issue number! Not that I think you're making anything up, I just need to see if I have it/pick it up. :-P.
x-men classic issue 71

Soljer
Thank you, Capt.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Thank you, Capt.
your welcome

riceroost

Wolverine used prep to take down Human Torch in EOTS. When did he use Hydra Tech?

Wolverine killed Magma in AOA with one strike. Wolverine walks around with worse than 3rd degree burns like he enjoys it.

And as for Sunspot, Wolverine has basically *itched him twice in 4 pages at the end of the Brood Storyline.

Wonder Man
Hell i like Wolverine too but he was never the character that was the impossible one to beat...he was always really the assassin. the bones and senses make him a great killer. But everyone should know with Wolverine there is a chance in every fight that we could lose him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.