Onslaught (2nd phase) Vs Hyperstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psi-Lord
Who would win between these two super powered beings?

inamilist
franklin has beaten hyperstorm by himself (MC2 continuity)

don't see him being much of a problem to franklin on 'roids

Psi-Lord
that was a alternate version David Richards

inamilist
and?

same powerset, same ideas

say what you will, but you have mortal matter manipulator vs the same who is also the most powerful telepath in the universe and can, without augmentation, go hand to hand with the hulk.

They are both powerful, but Franklin > than this punk (probably why they made a story about it)

Psi-Lord
come on man. technically hyperstorm is the most powerful mutant that anyone has ever encountered. He destroyed all competition in his universe and conquered thousands of worlds.

Whittdawg92
he couldn't beat phoenix.

inamilist
which mutant was able to stand up to onslaught?

RIGHT, NONE of them, in fact, mutant energy made him more powerful (remember how all of earth's human heroes had to sacrifice themselves wink)

He'll just end up feeding off of Hyperstorm's energy the same way Galactus did. Or he will just absorb him, a la x-man and franklin

Psi-Lord
hyperstorm was able to excape galactus because Big G showed up in further stories trying to destroy other worlds

inamilist
Originally posted by inamilist

mutant energy made him more powerful (remember how all of earth's human heroes had to sacrifice themselves wink)

Or he will just absorb him, a la x-man and franklin

i havent brought up the mind rape idea yet, but knowing how onslaught was written, he shuts down hyperstorm's mind long before he even knows he is there

the easiest win for onslaught is the mind rape

celestialdemon
Hyperstorm was no slouch of a telepath, either. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it was proven that mutant energy made Onslaught more powerful. I just remember the Avengers telling the X-Men that that possibility might exist so for them to stay away as a precaution.

Jesse7
Originally posted by inamilist
franklin has beaten hyperstorm by himself (MC2 continuity)

don't see him being much of a problem to franklin on 'roids

You make it sound as if Psi-Lord walked over Hyperstorm, at the end of the battle Hyperstorm was unconscious and Psi-Lord was on the brink of death as in couldn't kill hyperstorm if he wanted to thats how injured and dammaged he was, if Reed Richards had not come and taken Hyperstorm to Galactus their is no telling if Psi-Lord would have survived.

Also another note, Hyperstorm before his battle with Psi-Lord (which was a draw) had been fighting with the FF, Namor, Dr. Doom, all of he which he defeated even though they had prep, he also out teched Dr.Doom.

Hyperstorm is arguably the most powerful mutant ever, and in response that Hyperstorm cannot defeat phoenix, that is arguable since he has the Phoenix force within him and theoriticaly should be able to tap into it seeing as how is mother is Rachel Summers and his grandmother is Jean Grey.

I think Hyperstorm did escape from Galactus since Galactus has appeared in recent story arcs and has returned to his normal feeding habbits which consist of devouring planets for energy, and no longer siphoning off of Hyperstorms unlimited energy. If they bring back Hyperstorm which I hope they do, I hope he is tapping into the phoenix force far greater then any other has before including Jean Grey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.