Wolverine v.s the beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
who wins this

Big Sexy
spite thread

Redatom65
sry

wolverine wins this

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Redatom65
who wins this Your Mom shifty

Black Adam
PANCAKES ARE.........

Caine607
Originally posted by Black Adam
PANCAKES ARE......... Yummy ???

Redatom65
GOOOD

Caine607
Ok now my Yummy vs your GOOOD I say Yummy takes it 7/10

badabing
GOOOD 8.5/10.

Black Adam
your all wrong

Fan****ingtastic wins this one 10000/10000

complexbrother
I'll take your yummy and raise you Delicious.

badabing
Scrumptious.

Redatom65
scrumtlesiont

Soljer
Well, he wipes the floor with the Flash and Wonder Woman simultaneously, I would say he has a shot at the Beyonder....:-/.

badabing
scrumtlesiont
eek! laughing

Redatom65
na he becomes the beyonder nforming

wolvonder

Caine607
woh woh woh i forgot to say that wolverine sad the Yummy its theirfore laced with adamatium takes anything else 10/10 get a wolvie fanboy in here he'll tell all about it jizim were are you when i need you?

Grimm22
Superman comes in and knocks Wolverine's head off

Supes: Sorry, but it had to be done stick out tongue

Redatom65
laughing laughing

Thanos_6383
Wow.I don't know.I think Beyonder shits his pants once Wolverine pops those claws. laughing

The Fake Macoy
Wolverine will find out why disco can't be touched.

Broly92
Wolverine calls Superman and togther their jobber auras make Beyonder kill himself hang

thisredbox
wolverine vs beyonder...hehesmile

the scary thing is that the pancake debate is probably more balancedsmile and no one can spite a pancake! yummo!

Rols
This would not be a fight at all.

batdude123
Wolverine Batkicks the Beyonder. no expression

Rols
Do you ever think of how a batkick would look like, when performed embarrasment big grin.

batdude123
Originally posted by Rols
Do you ever think of how a batkick would look like, when performed embarrasment big grin.

Wolverine: "You don't look so scary to me, pal. I'll fight anybody and still think I have a chance even against guys I shouldn't be able to fight." *cough cough* stick out tongue jk

Beyonder: "You are puny, I have a million times more power than your multiverse all together."

Wolverine: "You can take your million times the multiverse power and shove it up your ass!"

*Batkicks the Beyonder* *The Beyonder dies a horrible death* Happy Dance big grin

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine: "You don't look so scary to me, pal. I'll fight anybody and still think I have a chance even against guys I shouldn't be able to fight." *cough cough* stick out tongue jk

Beyonder: "You are puny, I have a million times more power than your multiverse all together."

Wolverine: "You can take your million times the multiverse power and shove it up your ass!"

*Batkicks the Beyonder* *The Beyonder dies a horrible death* Happy Dance big grin
Sounds about right.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Sounds about right.

yes

bigbran
actully hella is the highest ever
hella 1000000000000000000/100

Redatom65
Wolvie throws pixie dust on the Beyonder he shribbles up

batdude123
Wolvie throws pixie dust on the Beyonder he shribbles up

What is it with you in "pixie dust?" What the f**k?

Rols
What does the kick looked like dough? ie. a frontal jump kick with hands flapping around, an upside down kick w/ hands flappin around, Karate Kid kick the movie version laughing out loud laughing out loud .

batdude123
What does the kick looked like dough? ie. a frontal jump kick with hands flapping around, an upside down kick w/ hands flappin around, Karate Kid kick the movie version laughing out loud laughing out loud .

It looks like the one where he kicked down a huge ass tree with just one kick. Yeah, Batman is that damn good. no expression

badabing
It looks like the one where he kicked down a huge ass tree with just one kick. Yeah, Batman is that damn good. no expression
Is there a scan of that?

jinzin
I realize wolvie isn't gonna beat a guy who took down galactus.. but you have to admit.. this thread is pretty ironic when it's a spite thread against wolvie IN SPITE of the fact that other parties had to save beyonder from wolverine taking his life.. lol.

Sam Z
Wow! This is a very close fight. But i still think beyonder wins barely.

H. S. 6
Beyonder vs. Wolverine?

Hmm....

Batman wins with prep.

A.J
How has this thread gone on so long..... What the f**k?

Worlverine speedblitzs him and rips him to peices with his anti-magic demon slaying bone claws..... cool

Juntai
What does the kick looked like dough? ie. a frontal jump kick with hands flapping around, an upside down kick w/ hands flappin around, Karate Kid kick the movie version laughing out loud laughing out loud . It's when Batman peforms the PERFECT KICK. He can shatter wood, granite, steel, and drop 100 class characters with it.

A.J
Originally posted by Juntai
It's when Batman peforms the PERFECT KICK. He can shatter wood, granite, steel, and drop 100 class characters with it. Co-signed cool

Redatom65
this has gone 3 pages Wolverine smokes a cigar and well

Redatom65
here's a pic

Mr Master
Is there a scan of that?

Here's a pic of Batman splitting what seems to be a 2 feet thick tree.

One tree breaks completely in two.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr Master
Here's a pic of Batman splitting what seems to be a 2 feet thick tree.

One tree breaks completely in two.

And one more.

Here he reflects on his unbelievable training while kicking someone's guts in.

batdude123
rock

Mr Master
who wins this

This is a foolish thread,

In other comic book vs forums(more serious forums)sorry KMC but it's a fact,

you could get BANNED for clogging up the row of threads with STUPIDITY.

Damn kids!

Soujaboy

Damn kids!

Shuut da **** up

Don't like us go somewhere else

Apolloknight

Damn kids!

OMG The Internet is serious business guys, better not offend anyone on it...........

Mr.V
You know what i think? I think Maestro didnt get popular on KMC, so he went to those inferior ones where people like him and he feels loved. he comes back here and full of ego insults our forum sad uncool man, no-one to blame but yourself no expression

Mr Master
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Shuut da **** up

Don't like us go somewhere else

Learn how to spell and talk you nauseating representation of america's future.

Souja?

Of the G.I Joes in the sandbox maybe, LOL!

What you need to do is stay hidden in your room, keep typing tough talk on your cpu and imagine you really have balls. You can also make faces at your monitor, this will also enhance your illusion of superiority, or perhaps wannabee gang sign gestures, LOL, I'm sure you've seen msnbc presents: life on the Island, so mimicking their visual coded language shouldn't be too hard, this will also give you the impression that you got heart, LOL.

Now go eat your Captain Crunch, boy. Don't forget your G.I. Joes, listen to your momie and hit the sheets before 10. If she gives you to much lip about it, just invite me over, and I'll squeeze your sister in all the right ways, that way your moms can have something to really worry about, like having a REAL Soldier cruising up in her little girl, nine months later she'll have greater concerns than you smoking A cigarette, or coming home at 10:30 instead of 10, or letting out a curse word, oohh, momie don't like that, and she doesn't likee it when you wet the bed at night, I know I know, doctors make you feel better by telling you it's a condition, but if your own boy laughs at you behind your back here on KMC, what does that say about how it really must feel.

You got this retaliation cause you should of minded your own business,
if you didn't start this STUPID thread, then you shouldn't of been offended by the truth I wrote. This is why I know your a DUCK, and a D*CK, a frustrated, bored, assless individual, pissed at the world just waiting for your chance to be somebody, to stand up to somebody, to talk hard to somebody. Thank goodness there's the geekernet, now all of your womanly qualms can be unleashed, even better actually directing that B*tch energy at another individual like me, and the best part of it is you never have to look the individual in the eye and then be a tough guy, you can be the hardest little G.I Joe boy that ever walked Ohio, because in life outside the net you walk with your head down, meak and docile, respectful and the voice of an angel they say you have, but when you enter here, your Superman, your a Hero, your a god! And all your fantasies of being the cool kid at school finally materializes for you, you can finally be somebody, stand up to somebody, talk hard to somebody.

PS. you wrote

Don't like us go somewhere else.

Been here before you
Throw up better threads than you
Get more replies to my threads than you
Know more about comics than you do(and your the G.I.Joe boy, go figure)
And got more respect than you at KMC which you dared to make yourself the spokesman of with that "Don't like US" line, LOL, AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Next time mind your MUG.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr.V
You know what i think? I think Maestro didnt get popular on KMC, so he went to those inferior ones where people like him and he feels loved. he comes back here and full of ego insults our forum sad uncool man, no-one to blame but yourself no expression

Dude what the hell are you talking about?

Your even dummer than your girlfriend G.I. Joe boy, cause you actually attempted to say something, but it ends up being gibberish.

The truth is, THIS IS a STUPID thread, and who cares about popularity, I'm not here to collect a prize Mr. Vigina, This isn't a pissing contest, I'm here to teach and to learn, by manner of rich conversations, heated debates though with a sense of mind, and just over all informative facts and speculations about comic books and characters.

So what you think Mr. Vigina is meaningless, if it has nothing to do with sensible discussions about comics.

You should of minded your business too.

Mr.V
Shut up dude, vigina? if thats an attempt to spell vagina you failed and I dont like the hairy cup anyways.

sensible conversation about comics? nope, im pretty sure we're aloud to be light hearted and have fun. and hey, no mod's have shut this have they? so I really doubt that they find this meaningless, just stupid.

Open forum, i'll post where i want.

tyranus

Souja?

What you need to do is stay hidden in your room, keep typing tough talk on your cpu and imagine you really have balls. You can also make faces at your monitor, this will also enhance your illusion of superiority, or perhaps wannabee gang sign gestures, LOL, I'm sure you've seen msnbc presents: life on the Island, so mimicking their visual coded language shouldn't be too hard, this will also give you the impression that you got heart, LOL.

Now go eat your Captain Crunch, boy. Don't forget your G.I. Joes, listen to your momie and hit the sheets before 10. If she gives you to much lip about it, just invite me over, and I'll squeeze your sister in all the right ways, that way your moms can have something to really worry about, like having a REAL Soldier cruising up in her little girl, nine months later she'll have greater concerns than you smoking A cigarette, or coming home at 10:30 instead of 10, or letting out a curse word, oohh, momie don't like that, and she doesn't likee it when you wet the bed at night, I know I know, doctors make you feel better by telling you it's a condition, but if your own boy laughs at you behind your back here on KMC, what does that say about how it really must feel.

if you didn't start this STUPID thread, then you shouldn't of been offended by the truth I wrote. This is why I know your a DUCK, and a D*CK, a frustrated, bored, assless individual, pissed at the world just waiting for your chance to be somebody, to stand up to somebody, to talk hard to somebody. Thank goodness there's the geekernet, now all of your womanly qualms can be unleashed, even better actually directing that B*tch energy at another individual like me, and the best part of it is you never have to look the individual in the eye and then be a tough guy, you can be the hardest little G.I Joe boy that ever walked Ohio, because in life outside the net you walk with your head down, meak and docile, respectful and the voice of an angel they say you have, but when you enter here, your Superman, your a Hero, your a god! And all your fantasies of being the cool kid at school finally materializes for you, you can finally be somebody, stand up to somebody, talk hard to somebody.

PS. you wrote

Been here before you
And got more respect than you at KMC which you dared to make yourself the spokesman of with that "Don't like US" line, LOL, AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Next time mind your MUG.

Dude......

Chill man cool

This tread is just to have a laugh.

Mr.V
I know, Some people take things too far. no expression its just for fun, as are comics.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mr.V
I know, Some people take things too far. no expression its just for fun, as are comics.

How do you think I feel? check out the Puck vs. Venom thread.

Rewmac
Don't bring that up Mungi...That's a problem I have with Alpha Flight and so...No particular with you in other forums....Any way who is messing with an ex-Avenger up in here???

Rewmac
Dude what the hell are you talking about?

Your even dummer than your girlfriend G.I. Joe boy, cause you actually attempted to say something, but it ends up being gibberish.

The truth is, THIS IS a STUPID thread, and who cares about popularity, I'm not here to collect a prize Mr. Vigina, This isn't a pissing contest, I'm here to teach and to learn, by manner of rich conversations, heated debates though with a sense of mind, and just over all informative facts and speculations about comic books and characters.

So what you think Mr. Vigina is meaningless, if it has nothing to do with sensible discussions about comics.

You should of minded your business too. Hmmm...Nice going except you are an idiot....I thik you like gays and you want Mr. V to be yours...This shit joke your making is name bashing...Do what with comics? Discuss??? How if you bring personal affairs here....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Rewmac
Don't bring that up Mungi...That's a problem I have with Alpha Flight and so...No particular with you in other forums....Any way who is messing with an ex-Avenger up in here???

Your claiming things I never said, and trying to double team me. If you have a certain problem I'm all for discussing it in a civil manner, AF is far from unbeatable and I never claimed they are unbeatable.

badabing

Souja?

PS. you wrote

Been here before you

Next time mind your MUG.
Who p!ssed in this dudes Cornflakes? Pure gibberish.

Mr Master
Originally posted by tyranus
Dude......

Chill man cool

This tread is just to have a laugh.

I only responded so harshly to that boy, because he replied to my post with a "SHUT the **** Up" followed by a "Don't like US, go somewhere else"

That got me, coming from some punk newjack at KMC thinking he has senority or respect because he uses the sites title under his screen name.

My original post(that he replied to)wasn't even directed to him.

And he replies to it so disrespectfully, not having it.

So I pulled his card about wetting his bed sheets like I heard he does.
He should of known his weaknesses before he decided to get gangsta on me.

But in the end your probably right, I should just ignore the little ones, I mean it's not like this is an 18 and over site.

Rewmac
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Your claiming things I never said, and trying to double team me. If you have a certain problem I'm all for discussing it in a civil manner, AF is far from unbeatable and I never claimed they are unbeatable. We can discuss of course in civilized form...You got msn or icq or something?

King_Mungi
We can discuss of course in civilized form...You got msn or icq or something?

Thank you, and I send you my email via pm. I won't be on for the rest of the night since I'm going to a bbq and out for the rest of the night. Ciao

Mr Master
Who p!ssed in this dudes Cornflakes? Pure gibberish.

If you don't find this wrong, fine, I'll give you some.

"SHUT the **** UP, you don't like it go somewhere else"!

This is what I responded to and I did the the way I felt I should of,(had to put homeboy in his place)now let's see your wisdom shine.

Mr Master
Hmmm...Nice going except you are an idiot....I thik you like gays and you want Mr. V to be yours...This shit joke your making is name bashing...Do what with comics? Discuss??? How if you bring personal affairs here....

If you don't know what's going on why you putting your one sense into it.

Dude's shouldn't disrespect and expect to get the silent treatment for it, no no, he thought he was a tough guy(not Mr. V)whatever"boy", and he was dealt with appropriately, then V jump in with more nonsense so he got GOT!

This is why I'm bashing, not cause I do that, but these dudes deserved it.

Because of your ignorance on the issue, I'll take it you were innocent to these facts, so let's leave it at that.

badabing
If you don't find this wrong, fine, I'll give you some.

"SHUT the **** UP, you don't like it go somewhere else"!

This is what I responded to and I did the the way I felt I should of,(had to put homeboy in his place)now let's see your wisdom shine.
You are acting wacko

bigbran

Souja?

PS. you wrote

Been here before you

Next time mind your MUG. eek! laughing

Grimm22
Wolverine Batkicks the Beyonder. no expression

Then Batman double batkicks Wolverine for using his trademarked move cool

Sea King
well im gonna go with beyonder in this one

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sea King
well im gonna go with beyonder in this one

pft Fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sea King
Originally posted by Grimm22

darn i thought you wrent gonna pick up on that i tryed to hide it so so so hard hystericalhystericalhysterical

Sea King

thats not canon or better yet pis

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sea King
thats not canon or better yet pis

You doubt the power of the almighty Canook mad

Sea King
You doubt the power of the almighty Canook mad

no if you doubt it then you should fear that yo.....you.....your life mi....might never be wholemsn-cry

Soleran
This is so retarded I had to add that, damn now I think I caught the bug.

Redatom65
un cool, he suggested that i should be banned

grey fox

Damn kids!

Souja's right.

Your a dick , if you don't like the threads here then go to Superhero hype or newsarama and stop whining like a little ***** .

Oh and please refrain from going on rants directed at my disciples , or I'll have to deal with your punk ass.

Now hop off your soapbox little boy your mommy is calling for you.

Mr.V
I only responded so harshly to that boy, because he replied to my post with a "SHUT the **** Up" followed by a "Don't like US, go somewhere else"

That got me, coming from some punk newjack at KMC thinking he has senority or respect because he uses the sites title under his screen name.

My original post(that he replied to)wasn't even directed to him.

And he replies to it so disrespectfully, not having it.

So I pulled his card about wetting his bed sheets like I heard he does.
He should of known his weaknesses before he decided to get gangsta on me.

But in the end your probably right, I should just ignore the little ones, I mean it's not like this is an 18 and over site.

Dry your eyes mate, i know its hard to take but her mind has been made up.. there's plenty more fish in the see,

dry your eyes mate, i know you want to see how much this pain hurts... but you've got to walk away now oooooooooooooooooooooh

cry

Psyquis52

Souja?

PS. you wrote

Been here before you

Next time mind your MUG.

Wow! Did that hurt? Because it hurt me.

You must have a serious inferiority complex. Hence, why you feel it's soooo necessary to defend yourself. I wouldn't find it so interesting but you do it very aggressively and long-winded. By the third paragraph I had given up on you coming up with something new; and I was right.

For someone with so much hot air you should be in politics. At least there people will ignore you and you get paid for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.