Who would last in a Dawn of the Dead Scenario?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Im sure most of youa re fimiliar with dawn of the dead. If these heros joined together in a zombie situation similiar to the recent movie Dawn of the Dead Who would last?

Here are the Characters

Punisher

Batman

Captain America (no shield)

Deadpool (no regen)

Jubilee

Cyclops (no mutant powers)

The Joker

Wolverine (claws, but NO OTHER MUTANT ABILITY.)

J Jona Jamason (sp?)

Victor Von Doom (same, no powers, a mere human)

The events play out similar to Dawn of the dead

Any natural abilities such as intelligence, and fighting skill are still intact, just no superhuman stuff. They are all equipped with a limited ammount of ammunition, pistols, and small arms, you can be creative and suggest that maybe they find some sort of weaponry, but nothing too redculous. Villans/heros are working together but some have been known to conspire in the past and they may now. If they were trapped in a zombie situation like this, who do you think would last the longest? Lets say they are going from LA to new york, and 90% of the population is zombified. Basicly hopeless, who would come out on top? thoughts?

i hope this makes sense, if not, maybe ill make another

complexbrother
Batman
Captain America
Doom
Deadpool
Punisher
Wolverine

are the only ones who would last past a week.

Batman and Doom would find a labatory and find a cure and Captian America would give his life adminstering it.

inamilist
they have enough tacticians to make it out of whatever situation alive (provided they are in a group) and find some remote abandoned spot...

short of the lab scenario or them just going to doom's time machine in latveria, its unlikely that they could defeat 90% of the population of a city, let alone a country or the world.

Safest bet is to find refuge, let wolvie teach them how to survive in the wild, and wait for 50 years.

individually, nobody gets out of the mall

oops, after actually reading the scenario, i conclude that making it to NY from LA might be possible, but only if they focus compleatly on that objective, ie, they dont try to fight the zombies.

ExtraMision5555
I agree, problems i could see though are the somewhat weak links IE JJJ and Joker, and maybe Jubilee lol, but they have alot of tacticians and enough level headed members to potentially get them to new york, but that is an extremely long journey, i can see punisher getting taken out in this situation for some reason

inamilist
im with you

i can see punisher going down before joker even, he may try to play the hero and shoot some zombies.. then he will run out of ammo (always happens) then the zombies eat out his eyeballs....

this is dawn of the dead eh, do the zombies get that black zombie jesus guy?

srankmissingnin
Hehe Punisher himself would most decimate the zombie population so severily that they would no long be much of a threat.

Anyway my friend Chris (the zombie fanboy) told me that zombies have a shelf life of three years. So with out a constant food supply (and in movies they exhaust humans pretty quickly) and new zombies being formed constantly they would all die off... or at least the numbers of zombies would be so low that they wouldn't matter at all.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by inamilist
im with you

i can see punisher going down before joker even, he may try to play the hero and shoot some zombies.. then he will run out of ammo (always happens) then the zombies eat out his eyeballs....

LOL
yeah they do, terrorising them over various radio/tv broadcasts

Validus
Originally posted by inamilist
laughing

Inhuman
Why take cap's shield away?
I can understand Doom with no powers because he is a mastermind-BUt Cyclops with no powers? whats the point of him being there then?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Inhuman
Why take cap's shield away?
I can understand Doom with no powers because he is a mastermind-BUt Cyclops with no powers? whats the point of him being there then?

Caps raw without his shield, i think it would end up being a liability anyway, as for cyc, for the sake of helplessness i guess, but hes still a good leader, relatively smart

JohnnyDo3
I think they could pull it off TEAM WORK is really important I think the punisher is a big help he's one hell of a sniper

Adam Warlock
I'm taking my chances with Jubilee. You didn't take her powers away. Her powers would easily blow holes through Zombie Hordes. They should stick behind her all the way to New York. Doom is also a Sorcerer. He could still probably find a way to fire off Mystic Blasts.

bigbran
deadpool and wolves.
as long as deadpool gets his 2 swords, 2 sias, 2 machine guns, handgun, gernades, ammo. his massive fighting skill, teleportation device.
same with wolvs claws, massive fighting skills, massive stamina.
and these 2 could cut through them and such, and deadpool could teleport and just keep fighting and if he gets tired, teleport the hella out of there.

bigbran
joker would prob end up eating the zombies.

Mider
punisher just needs to servive if he goes and tries to kill them all by himself then he'd probably die but maybe not he might become a zombie slayer.

joker might servive i hope

jubilee alone would probably be driven insane

cyclops alone unknown how good he is

captain america would probably servive but he'd need some kind of weapons

doom probably would servive

so would deadpool and wolverine

bigbran
deadpool would clear paths with his gernades, while killing zombies at the same time. and he has that tleporter.

Tron
You didn't take away Doom's armor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
hey ya, how are the zombies going to get through that.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Tron

Damn straight. Jubilee and Doom all the way.

psy_blade
Jubikee is the most powerful one here. She doesn't even have to move her hands to disintegrate every last zombie in her line of sight.

grey fox

Meh , the zombies get a can opener .

King KAM
everyone of them lives, these are all intelligent, skilled, top flight athletes here....

Sixth_Winged
Why does Wolverine gets to keep the claws while the others have nothing? That's basically an unfair advantage over the rest from the start.

King KAM
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Why does Wolverine gets to keep the claws while the others have nothing? That's basically an unfair advantage over the rest from the start. not really without his mutant powers wolverine is a sickly little man....

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
not really without his mutant powers wolverine is a sickly little man....

Without his powers Wolverine dies within minutes. Nay seconds....

H. S. 6
Originally posted by King KAM
not really without his mutant powers wolverine is a sickly little man....

Without his powers, Wolverine is already dead. Adamantium poisoning.

Caine607
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Why does Wolverine gets to keep the claws while the others have nothing? That's basically an unfair advantage over the rest from the start. well Wolverine better not pop his claws at all cus he ill bleed to death if he did with out his healing power and even if you dont count that he would get zombie blood on him and turn so wolverine is useless. cycks leader ship is junk next to caps and batman . and tell me JOKER wouldnt kick batman into a hord of zombies first chance he gets. how did these guys wind up to gether in the first place weekly poker night? anyway jubs with powers owns and that ninja guys not going to have much trouble so every on is just going to play follow the leader behind jubs

ExtraMision5555

laughing
i shuold have been a tad more clear, but by a mere human i was trying to imply no armour either
just raw intalect

and yes lol, someone said joker might try to toss batman into the zombies, i think so too actually, PS patman does have his utility belt

bigbran
actully w/o his healing factor, his skin wouldnt heal over right away, so that would leave a big hole, so he wouldnt bleed to death, and he would be dead by the poisoning, but lets just say he doesnt die, and is just missing a healing factor.

Caine607
Originally posted by bigbran
actully w/o his healing factor, his skin wouldnt heal over right away, so that would leave a big hole, so he wouldnt bleed to death, and he would be dead by the poisoning, but lets just say he doesnt die, and is just missing a healing factor. what are you talking about if have 3 metal claws housed in your forearms and than force them through your wrist and hands your going to bled to death in mins.

Tassadar
They make it, but get eaten when they get to NY

Jyppe
Originally posted by Caine607
what are you talking about if have 3 metal claws housed in your forearms and than force them through your wrist and hands your going to bled to death in mins.

Eh? I thought the claws are housed in between the bones. At least in the movie (They showed where the claws were housed) Only thing the claws are going to pierce on their way out is the skin between his knuckles/ skin on his palm (Depending where the claws are coming out. It depends on the artist)

I doubt the claws tear all the muscle/tissue in Wolvie's arms while coming out. But I could be wrong.

doctor ketchup
cyclops would die (yay!!) every1 would fight to the death exept doom cos he would switch bodies with the biggest zombie he could find and kill all the other zombies 1 by 1 and there stupid to notice, DOOM RULES (along with hulk)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.