Castlevania: Dawn of Blood (The Story)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rory Angelark
Castlevania: Dawn of Blood

Intro.-

Alucard stood inside a room of Castle Arkangel near the borders of Romania. The doors of the main hall opened revealing a young woman walking to Alucard.

- "Well?" - Alucard asked gazing into the woman's eyes.

- "I called everyone I could think of" - the woman said.

Alucard began pacing around the lobby.

- "Do you think anyone will come Lorelei?" - Alucard asked.

Lorelei looked around the castle for a moment and then looked at Alucard.

- "They will come, some of the werewolves need Dracula's cure even though at this point in time Dracula needs not the cure. And the vampires will get redemption if they kill the beast...with all due respect to you of course" - Lorelei said and sighed - "By the way call me Rory, Lorelei is too long".

Alucard grinned, he despised his father and wished to see his evil ended even if it meant giving up her life.

- "You judge me as your ancestor once did, do you not? Van Helsing?" - Alucard asked.

Rory turned around it was the first time Alucard called her by her last name.

- "I do not judge you Alucard, I know the evil of your father doesn't run within your veins and for that I respect you" - Rory said.

Alucard walked up behind her and turned her around.

- "I have asked you a million times to marry me Rory and you have denied my petition everytime. When will you give up and say yes?" - Alucard asked.

- "With you I can never be a wife... Only a widow, I am sorry Alucard" - Rory answered.

Alucard grinned and looked into her eyes.

- "Hopefully I will gain humanity after I am done with my father and I shall ask you once more, and I do hope you say yes" - Alucard said and sat on a chair facing the doors of the castle to await the hunters who decided to heed his call.

Kai Lein
Kai Lein walked up to them from the shadows "Sorry if i kept you waiting..." he said as he walked out of the forest. "Had to ride a boat over seas and walk the rest of the way.... Has anyone else shown up?"

(i hope that was a good entry...)

Thunder Fox
(man i am horrible at entrances)

Rory Angelark
(Any entrance will do fine Thunder wink )

- "No one other than us. We are still waiting for the other hunters" - Rory said.

Alucard never flinched at the entrance of Kai Lein, he was too strong to be surprised after all he had defeated his father in the past.

- "What news from America mister Lein?" - Alucard asked.

Kai Lein
Kai shrugged "I have nothing." he said "All i know is i saw a few more hunters comeing. but that was back in town. i know nothing more besides the fact you called me here... and please call me Kai.. i dont like titles." He moved his sword him hos back and stabbed it into the ground and sat down "So... i didnt get the full story.. if you will.. please explain."

Thunder Fox
(ok) zane had walked toward the castle wanting to enter it hopeing they would let him help them he hand his gun by his side

Rory Angelark
Alucard grinned and Rory sat on a chair near him.

- "If you don't mind Kai, I would like to have the others present so we can discuss the matter" - Alucard said.

Rory stood up at the sound of the door and opened it. She saw Zane there and welcomed him in.

- "Come in, we've been expecting you" - Rory said.

Rory Angelark
(Sorry I'll edit for Thunderfox)

Kai Lein
Kai sighed and twirled his hand. "Whatever..." he said "America has been calm for the past few weeks... i was just wondering about that...been boring lately... how have things been around here, besides this little incedent?

Rory Angelark
- "The usual thing, vampire attacks here and there. Werewolves active in the mountains. It's like it has always been" - Alucard said.

Kai Lein
"Usually, there would be atleast a good ten twenty attacks in my area in America... there have been zero.. is it posseble that the vampires are planning to gather here?" Kai asked

Sin Harvest
Jack entered the room. He wore sunglasses. He looked around and then to Alucard then said "I guess this is the place."

TigerEyes
Kalcanna sat in the shadow of the castle watching the shadows behind the curtains pace.
"Vampires..." she said to herself." I can smell the dryed blood"
She stood to her feet and walked toward the side of the brick wall.

Shalimar_fox
Syd walked in the room "hello all. i am sorry for taking this long but the ride here was enjoyable.Well shall we get to work."

TigerEyes
Kalcanna walked closer to the door and knocked loudly....
She could smeel the blood getting closer to the castle.

Kai Lein
Kai pulled his sword out of the floor and looked at Syd "Ah... another hunter." he said and bowed lightly and stood straight up and nodded at them "I will wait outside... i can not stand being inside somewhere for a long period of time." he walked to the door and started to walk out, but bumped into someone. "Sorry..." he said and looked at the girl "Who are you?" he asked.

Sin Harvest
Jack looked over at Syd and Kai as Kai walked out. Jack muttered some words to himself so that none could here it. Jack looked around the room. He walked over to a window and gazed outside.

Shalimar_fox
Syd sat on the floor an closed her eyes."an werewolf?What on bloody earth are they doing here?Don't these humans know they are unstable.Then that might be an good thing."she said to her self

Rory Angelark
Rory moved from the door and went beside Alucard, most of the hunters were there.

- "I wish you all to stay, for now I will begin to say what the situation is and why you all have been summoned here" - Alucard said.

Rory sat down beside Alucard and motioned the others to take a seat.

Kai Lein
James groaned and put his sword on his shoulder. "Ok... i would like you to know i get clausterphbic... i need to be outside soon..." he walked and leaned against the wall."

Sin Harvest
Jack sat down and looked at Alucard strangely. He really wasn't sure why he came here. He leaned back in his chair. "Alright so start talking."

TigerEyes
Kalcanna looked over at the girl.
" I'm darkness emballed inside a girl." She replied pushing past and entering the castle.

Shalimar_fox
Syd hissed.then walked to the table."Darkness or not glad to be working with you.Dose this have anything to do with my dad?"

Rory Angelark
Alucard grinned at Jack and looked around the room.

- "You were summoned here because Count Dracula has risen once more from the grave. This time not even the Belmonts can do the job alone. There is an ancient brotherhood called the Inferno Knights who formed their alliance with heretics from the time of the cruzades and made their numbers larger. And ever since they have been looking for a way to bring Lucifer into the world with unstoppable power and the only vessel they could find that was evil and powerful enough was my father's body" - Alucard said.

Kai Lein
Kai smirked "Count D.?" he asked "I wasnt told about that!" he put his hand on his forehead "So.. you call the most expereinced hunters to kill him, when.. the strongest cant do it? this is messed up. Forgive my rudeness, but unless i am sure no one will die besides Dracula, im going to have to pass."

TigerEyes
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Syd hissed.then walked to the table."Darkness or not glad to be working with you.Dose this have anything to do with my dad?"
"shut up syd You don't know me." Kalcanna replied.
She walked down the empty hall, her sword swaying back and forth.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
Alucard grinned and Rory sat on a chair near him.

- "If you don't mind Kai, I would like to have the others present so we can discuss the matter" - Alucard said.

Rory stood up at the sound of the door and opened it. She saw Zane there and welcomed him in.

- "Come in, we've been expecting you" - Rory said. "thank you...

Shalimar_fox
"So we are both children of the beast.What if we can't stop our Father?What then.All of this will die in vein.I'm I not right brother."

Rory Angelark
- "The belmonts maybe stong but do not forget that they have not been the only ones that have stopped Dracula. My father is a powerful vampire but I called on you because all of us together can destroy the inferno knights, the Belmonts will help us on this matter but we alone can not do it" - Alucard said.

TigerEyes
(edit)
Kalcanna came to room everyone was gathering in. She pushed open the door ignoring any speach that was going on. She sat down in the darkest corner and listened.

Thunder Fox
(what i miss if i may ask)

Shalimar_fox
"Understood.When do we move.We don't have time.If this group is so egger to to this."Syd looked at all her fellow hunter."Well I would like to be the first.My name Is Sydney but you can call me Syd."

Kai Lein
Kai sighed "Ok ok ok, ladies, please. I am tired of listening to it. You both can be whatever... i dont care... i just want to be sure that we will not lose eachother during the fight. If i fight along side someone, i will make sure they will not lose their lives, but, this is a bigger case than i have ever thought of, and i am not being paid for it." HE shook his head and punched th wall out of irritation. "I cant beleive this.. If i known we were going againt count Dracula, i would have brought more than my Enchanted Sword..."

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by TigerEyes
Kalcanna turned and pushed up against Syd. " don't you ever think your dad is mine. I'm not dracula's seed"
(she's lying btw) ~she wasn't talking to your char.~

TigerEyes
~she wasn't talking to your char.~
sorry I edited!

Rory Angelark
- "If pay is what you want then you'll get it. No one is forced to help out, I am Lorelei Van Helsing and I came to stop Dracula to avoid the killing of innocents, and If I loose my life to do it then so be it, but I'll be damned if Dracula and Satan come together. I won't let that happen" - Rory said and alucard took her hand relaxing her a little.

- "Casualties are normal, nothing in life is certain, only death whenever it may come. You must make a choice but it must come from your heart. Ask yourself this question: 'Can I live with the knowledge that I could have helped stop this creature and I did not do it because I was afraid or did not recieve payment?', think about it for a moment...reflect on it and answer" - Alucard said.

Kai Lein
Kai smirked and raised his sword, pointing it alucard "Pay does not bother me, the fact that we will die if we attempt this scares me. I would someday wish to have a life, not die before i am even twenty. but... i will do this." He put his sword in its sheath and smirked "Wehn do we start?"

Shalimar_fox
Syd looked around.*I was trained for this moment and it has to be done.Why am i holding back.*"Ok.your right"

Kai Lein
Kai looked at them "Well, being the american hunter, i have plenty of ideas. and, of course, the vampires have left america to come here. Their father has awakend, and i do not think we should just attack. I have a plan, but if you wish to hear it... you will come outside, because that is where i shall be." he smirked at them and carried his sword over his left shoulder as he walked out of the room and sat down outside.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
- "If pay is what you want then you'll get it. No one is forced to help out, I am Lorelei Van Helsing and I came to stop Dracula to avoid the killing of innocents, and If I loose my life to do it then so be it, but I'll be damned if Dracula and Satan come together. I won't let that happen" - Rory said and alucard took her hand relaxing her a little.

- "Casualties are normal, nothing in life is certain, only death whenever it may come. You must make a choice but it must come from your heart. Ask yourself this question: 'Can I live with the knowledge that I could have helped stop this creature and I did not do it because I was afraid or did not recieve payment?', think about it for a moment...reflect on it and answer" - Alucard said.

"...nothing in life is certain...only death? Well then why don't we prolong death," Jack said.

Vampire _Knight
The vampire strode to the castle door, wrapping loudly on it. "Aaaalucard." He called, chuckling.

Nyria
Sarah looked at the scribbled piece of paper then back at the castle. "No doubt this is the place." She said softly to herself.

She could smell the scent of many vampires and half breeds and even a few humans. She was alittle nervous to go in there being that she is the only werewolf. But she needs the cure more than anything now.

The diease is getting out of comtrol and the shaman's potion is getting weaker on controlling the effects with each passing day.

She slowly opened the doors and stepped inside to see everyone in a circle talking.

Once she entered all of the talking ceased as everyone looked at her.

Sarah's skills weren't half bad but she knew she was far less experienced than the hunters in this room and that she has the highest chance of dying but it's a chance she has to take if she wants the cure.

" My name is Sarah princess of the Zaran province north of here." She spoke to the man she heard refer to as Alucard.

D4th R3v4n
"Well, obviously Alucard doesnt think of properly letting in old friends, so I'll let my self in." He chuckled, and stepped in side. He removed his jacket and walked upstairs to the others. "My name, is Raith Sarth." He directed it to nobody.

Nyria
Sarah turned around looking directly at the man walking in. He was obviously a vampire. She felt strange although he was talking to what seemed like no one she felt he was watching her. " I'm Sarah." She finally spoke up as he looked at her and smiled.

D4th R3v4n
"Pleased to meet you, Miss Sarah. I expect you are a werewolf, no? Yes. Of course. Well, I suppose we recruit what we need." He looked around and took a seat in a corner.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo appeared in a seat sitting. "Don't forget me."

Nyria
Sarah smiled slightly. For some reason she felt secure. She cluched the blood filled ruby that dangled from her neck. " The time is near." She whispered to no one in particular.

Kai Lein
Kai walked back inside "Yo.. The sky is clear... beautiful night" he said smiling "But... is anyone here a werewolf?" He looked at a speciial watch his father made him before he was killed. "It wil be a full moon tomarrow night.."

D4th R3v4n
Raith took a sip from a glass, supposedly wine. "Aaah... Well, I suppose we should keep them inside tomorrow, shall we not? Unless we are beginning the hunt?"

Nyria
Sarah sighed she wondered if the blood ruby was strong enough to prevent tomorrow night's transformation. She knew she had to find the cure with haste or else these hunters wouldn't think twice about slashing her across the throat.

Kai Lein
James looked around the room, studying everyone in it. He pointed to Sarah "You are the werewolf, correct?" he asked "If so, you need not worry. As i have said, i will not let an ally die... even if he or she is attacking me or others."

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Funny i'll slit her throat she puts her hands on me." Ichigo said seriously then smiled playfully.

Kai Lein
Kai shook his head. "No one will touch her." he said, a serious look on his face as he stabbed his enchanted sword into the floor and leaned on it. "Unless your willing to kill me as well..."

Nyria
The first guy statement brought ease to her but it was quickly taken away when the other guy threatened her. " Do what you will this curse has plagued my family long enough." She said trying to mask her true feelings.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Don't worry we'll find a way." Ichigo smiled.

Kai Lein
Kai walked up to Ichigo and grabbed his shirt and pulled him up to his feet "Is that a death threat towards me, you worm?!" Kai yelled and threw him onto the floor. He threw his sword down and cracked his knuckles "Get up and fight." he looked at Sarah and smiled "Do not worry... as long as i am alive... you will not be hurt."

D4th R3v4n
"Both of you, hush. We need all of the allies we can get, without you two murdering each other!" Raith got up, picked up the one on the floor and turned to the one who put him there, "Got it?"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo smiled at him. "Better watch that temper of yours. Might get you hurt or better yet killed."

Kai Lein
Kai smirked and shook his head "You.. may be right" he said "But when i die, i will know i have never commited a crime." He walked towards Ichigo and punched him. "You will not threaten me, or my allys... got it, worm?"

D4th R3v4n
Raith shrugged, "Fine, you two get into a fight. Kill yourselves for all I care. You should know better."

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Kai Lein
Kai smirked and shook his head "You.. may be right" he said "But when i die, i will know i have never commited a crime." He walked towards Ichigo and punched him. "You will not threaten me, or my allys... got it, worm?"

Jack stood up and drew his gunblade. "You got a problem comrade?"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo had dodged the punch. Then he smirked and kicked up at Kai landing a kicking in the chin. He started laughing and disappeared.

D4th R3v4n
"Humans, you sit down. Now! You, Ichigo! Come here." Raith had a look of shame in his eye, "You are a vampire! And yet you quarrel with humans!"

Kai Lein
Kai took a few steps back and held his jaw "What... a coward.." he said. He slammed his jaw back and up, making a loud crack. "And you... if you do not understand the situation, then keep your mouth shut!" he yelled at jack. He picked up his sword and sheathed it. "I protect, i do not murder. He threatens an innocent, i will threaten him."

Sin Harvest
"So you throw the first punch? That doesn't seem very heroic comrade," Jack said.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo appeared in the chair sitting down smiling. He looked at Raith and closed his eyes smileing.

Kai Lein
Kai smirked "in America, a death threat is elogable for prison years... if not death." he said

Technicolor
{ Hey...where is everyone? }

D4th R3v4n
"You... Are a disgrace Ichigo. I am ashamed to call you a brother." And with that, Raith took his seat, leaving the humans to their buisness.
(Within the castle Jill.)

Sin Harvest
Kai smirked "in America, a death threat is elogable for prison years... if not death." he said

"You Americans are cowards if you allow the words of someone to threaten you comrade. Whatever happened to that old saying about the sticks and stones?" Jack sat back down.

(We're in a castle)

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo laughed and kept his eyes closed as he smiled.

Kai Lein
"Cowards eh?" he asked with a sad face "Thank you for saying so... good day." he said and walked out of the room and sat outside. "Bastards... I am a coward for wishing to protect? They must not understand the word 'team' ..."

Technicolor
{ kk, thx. ill post in a bit }

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo kept his eyes closed and his smile became bigger and his hair rised and his eyes stayed closed.

Sin Harvest
Jack looked over to Ichigo. "Comrade, you are a full vampir correct?" Jack asked.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo tilted his head and his smile returned to normal. His eyes stayed closed. "Maybe."

D4th R3v4n
Raith sighed and shook his head. ~ What a cracked up crew... Two humans... An idiot vampire... A werewolf... Where do Alucard's sources lie?~ He sighed again and lay his head back.

Sin Harvest
"I'd watch your mouth comrade. Last I checked vampires cannot look upon a crucifix," Jack said.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Hmmmm i think i just ignored you." Ichigo's smiled got big showing his teeth.

Sin Harvest
"Think you're pretty powerful then being a vampire? There is a reason I brought a gunblade you know comrade. Only three ways to kill a vampire," Jack said. "So if you get any ideas about attacking anyone I suggest you rethink that."

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage smiled and pointed to his big Kantana on his back. "Sounds fun."

Kai Lein
Kai looked up to the moon and sighed he looked at his special watch and put it to his ear "strange... its... dead..." he said and his eyes went a bit wide. he stood up and walked inside "Ok, you, do not go outside" he said "My watch his dead and i do not knnow when it is a full moon... i think it is a full moon tonight though."

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage smiled and pointed to his big Kantana on his back. "Sounds fun."

"Make the first mistake comrade."

Kai looked up to the moon and sighed he looked at his special watch and put it to his ear "strange... its... dead..." he said and his eyes went a bit wide. he stood up and walked inside "Ok, you, do not go outside" he said "My watch his dead and i do not knnow when it is a full moon... i think it is a full moon tonight though."

"What are you talking about?" Jack asked.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Intrugeing and fun." Ichigo laughed at what Kai and Jack said.

Kai Lein
Kai looked at Jack "She is a werewolf, i am sworn to protect the innocent, so if she steps into the moonlight, i will not only have to defend myself, but defend a blood thirsty wolf... no offince, i do not judge you." he said to sarah. "If you will heed my words and not let the girl go outside until the sun is up."

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo laughed then he stood up. He walked to the small T.V and turned it on. He flipped channels then sat back down and started watching a animal channel.

Rory Angelark
Rory slamed a shield into the table making a loud bang as to draw everyone's attention.

- "All your quarreling doesn't help at all" - Rory said as she turned to face Alucard.

Alucard stood up and welcomed all others who had arrived.

- "Good, I see old friends and others. Thank you for coming, the time has come to head to castle Dracula, once we are inside there is no turning back. So if any of you wish to leave the time is now" - Alucard said and looked around the room at all of them.

Sin Harvest
"Vampires haven't been my thing comrade. Count me out," Jack said.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo's smile became bigger showing his teeth. "How intrugeing." He dug in his pocket and pulled out a glowing red serum. He popped the top off and began to drink it. He put the top back on and was going to save it for later. "Bye Jack." He kept his eyes closed and continued smileing.

D4th R3v4n
"Thank you for finally speaking, Alucard." Raith said, standing up and stretching.

Kai Lein
"Of all places, and of all people, you should know that werewolves are dealy, correct? Well. MY thoughts are that the werewolf stay inside for now. That is my only suggestion, i will not let anyone harm her, for she is innocent." Kai said as he drew his sword and walked out the door and waited.

Sin Harvest
"Bah. Werewolves are only deadly if they get frightened which triggers the fight or flight mode comrade," Jack said. "They hunt to survive like all beasts."

Kai Lein
"They have a blood lust as well, and, i personally want no deaths." Kai stated his point.

Technicolor
Anja stood i nthe shadows, her body perfectly still untill she would shift her leg to the opposite foot with a slight boredom. She was nervous now, however. This sudden gush of humans was not normal. What the hell was that vampire up to?! She asked herself, looking down a corridor. Her pale blonde hair brushed against her black collar as she turned abruptly, walking away with a brisk intensity. Her grey eyes were narrowed behind the rims of her rectangular glasses. She pulled them off and slid them into one o the pockets in the trench she wore over her lacy hwite dress, which dated back to gothic times, and fell - what would be daringly in her time- to her pale knees.
" Shit. Where are you, Raith? "
She needed to figure this out, and soon. If this was possibly what she thought ot could be then all hell was about to break loose. Once, a long time ago, dating back a few hundred years, something like tis had happened. A full moon, a lost man. A young girl, and a hell of a dark secret. Raith was around at that time, she knew. But the others wern't. Vivid images taunted her mind...but the blood. A smile crossed her face. She needed more. This sinful lust for the wonderful taste of human's lucious red blood. She licked her lips. This was something she felt to be in dire need of right now.

Suddenly she stopped. There were humans nearby... She lifted her right arm. The curse marks lifted and a glowing blackness engulfed her body. She closed her eyes , pinpointing the humans location, and the opened them. The sheild dissapated, and she continued walking. She had also percieved Raith's where abouts, she was sure she was in range for him to sense her as well.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo laugh outloud his eyes still closed. laughing Then smiled. big grin This will be wonderful. He thought to himself.

D4th R3v4n
"Well, if all your fighting is well and over with, and obviously everyone is here, then shall we begin?" He called over to Alucard, from his seat in the back. He awaited the answer, and an explanation.

Kai Lein
Kai sighed "Ignore me. But heed this. If she becomes a werewolf... i will kill any man or woman who touches her." he said and walked out the door and sat in the moonlight. he smirked for he could kill any vampires with his holy sword.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Kill is such a foul word. I think of it as making them suffer for enternity in hell. Or killing them for fun." Ichigo started laughing and closed his eyes. "And call yourself a savor but you will kill a Women or Men. What a coward." He smiled showing his teeth.

Sin Harvest
"I'm more of a solo goer comrades," Jack said and stood up. He headed towards the door. "Good luck with your mission. I have one I need taken care of now comrades." Jack said and left the castle.

Kai Lein
Kai walked out of the darkness and infront of Jack, blocking his path "We need your help.. fighting Dracula will be hard... we need all the help we can get... This final battle against the master of vampires will be difficult... so... for the sake of all of us.. i can not let you leave." he said putting his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage looked thru the window at Kai and Jack and he grinned.

Sin Harvest
Kai walked out of the darkness and infront of Jack, blocking his path "We need your help.. fighting Dracula will be hard... we need all the help we can get... This final battle against the master of vampires will be difficult... so... for the sake of all of us.. i can not let you leave." he said putting his hand on the hilt of his sword.

"Oh so you are willing to fight me eh comrade?" Jack asked placing his hand on his gunblade's hilt. "I have been trained in the powerful La Verdadera Destreza."

Kai Lein
Kai smirked "Fighting skills do not matter... it is how you use them that does..." Kai drew his Enchanted Sword and raised it, the blad sticking behing him, hilt infront. "I will not kill you, you will stay here..."

(Oh my god... its like squall and Seifer...)

Sin Harvest
Jack drew his gunblade, "your move comrade."

Kai Lein
Kai smirked and stabbed his sword in the ground "Fight like a real man." He said and kicked Jack in the shin "Drop the sword.... the blades will kill us, while if we fight with hands.... you get the point."

Sin Harvest
Jack smiled and took a step back due to the kick. "Wrong move comrade." Jack said and pulled the trigger of the gunblade shooting Kai in his left leg. "Now then if you don't mind I have something that needs to be taken care of." Jack laughed and headed down the path.

Kai Lein
Kai smirked "You are no man..." he said "But a coward..." Kai stood up painfully and ripped his sword out of the ground as he charged at Jack. He stabbed his sword into the gun blade, damaging it's trigger and its pipe. "You will not leave... Unless i am dead." he raised his sword and braught the dull end down, aiming it at Jack's head.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo walked outside grinning.

Sin Harvest
Jack pulled out his combat knife that was concealed behind his jacket and held it to Kai's throat. He had his gunblade raised a bit to defend against his sword. "I would think twice comrade. Time is something you cannot afford to waste. The more time you waste the closer the hour nears."

Kai Lein
Kai smirked "Do not call me comrad if you do not fight by my side..." he said and kicked the knife out of his hand as he did a backflip away, propelling himself off of Jack's Chest and held up his sword "Fight me like a man, and do not run, or i will hunt you just as i do vampires..."

Sin Harvest
"The hour draws near comrade. Because I do not wish to fight along side you doesn't mean I am a coward. I perfer to do things my own way," Jack said.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo started laughing at them.

Kai Lein
Kai shook his head "The fact that you shot an unarmed man..... Makes you a coward.. my name is Kai, remember it... for it will one day be legend, just as everyone here..."

Sin Harvest
"Farewell comrade. When we meet next let it be under a peaceful time," Jack said and walked off.

Vraya
(Name: Tom
race: full vampire
appearence:wearing all black. Blue eyes. Very thin.
weapon: a machette he got from the house to defend himself
bio. a newly turned vampire. He still thinks that it all must be a dream. A very very strange dream. He sensed something powerful arizing. If it was something dangerous, well who cares it was a dream right. He began walking towards it and wound up in the town where you all are.)
Tom walked in to the strange new town. He had decided to go completely insane in the last town he had been in just for fun. He thought about doing it here too but here was where he had originally felt the power. He had arrived. Suddenly he was attacked by a hunter. The hunter tackled him on to the ground but hadn't noticed that he had a machette in his hand so when the hunter jumped on Tom it went right through him. THe hunter gasped and fell to the ground. Tom got up and tasted the blood that was spurting out. It was salty. Like real blood. He realized that this was not afterall a dream.

Kai Lein
there is a sign up area....))

Vraya
(aww I've got to write all that crap again sad )

Ichigo Kurosaki
(I'll do it.)

Vraya
(thank you. anyway)Originally posted by Vraya...or ichigo kurusaki
(Name: Tom
race: full vampire
appearence:wearing all black. Blue eyes. Very thin.
weapon: a machette he got from the house to defend himself
bio. a newly turned vampire. He still thinks that it all must be a dream. A very very strange dream. He sensed something powerful arizing. If it was something dangerous, well who cares it was a dream right. He began walking towards it and wound up in the town where you all are.)
Tom walked in to the strange new town. He had decided to go completely insane in the last town he had been in just for fun. He thought about doing it here too but here was where he had originally felt the power. He had arrived. Suddenly he was attacked by a hunter. The hunter tackled him on to the ground but hadn't noticed that he had a machette in his hand so when the hunter jumped on Tom it went right through him. THe hunter gasped and fell to the ground. Tom got up and tasted the blood that was spurting out. It was salty. Like real blood. He realized that this was not afterall a dream.

Nyria
Sarah looked at Kai. No doubt she was grateful for him defending her honor. She looked at the vampire who threatened her as he had a wicked grin on his face.

She sighed as she walked over to Kai. " Thank you for earlier and just to pay you back I offer this." She said holding the blood ruby to his wound completely healing it.

" You have indeed earned my trust and if it isn't too much I would like to accompany you. And no need to worry about me becoming a werewolf just yet. This blood ruby keeps that from happening well for now anyway. It's power is weakening that's why I must find a cure." Sarah said as she hoped Kai would allow her to accompany him.

Kai Lein
Kai smiled and bowed slightly "You are always welcome to fight beside me." he said and looked around the room.

D4th R3v4n
Raith cleared his throat before standing and approaching the door. "If we are not going to begin soon, Alucard, I'm afraid I will have to leave to your buisness, old friend." Raith said, tapping his shoe on the ground. "Better yet, I have until tomorrow's nightfall, so I suggest we begin."

K Tragedy
The clear night sky was no more. Clouds were beginning to block out the stars and the moon. The wind, whistling through the trees and moaning with their own twisted agony, raced across the lands. The trees caught the breeze. As if sharing stories their branches struck in a loud crack. The leaves flickered and beat with a papery sound. There seemed to be no happiness now. The moon's light was the only thing that made the world below glow. But it, too, was beginning to disappear. Creatures stared up at the coming weather and took shelter in their burrows or the trees. An owl, ready to seek out a nighttime meal thought better of it, and crouched in the hollow. Only the mewling of a lone cat seemed to crack the demonic wave.

Two golden, narrow slitted eyes pierced through the darkness like a hot knife through butter. Paws, agile and graceful, padded along the softness of grasses. Its jaws parted as it tasted the air. The smells struck the roof of the feline's mouth and it could see the whole world through its single sense. It yowled in pure disgust as it dashed off across the pavement and towards a hedge. It leaped upon the vegetation and gazed at the castle that lingered above it like a looming shadow. Yet, the cat took no heed. It licked its paws and swiped them over its ear, grooming itself as if there was no threat.

Then, ears twitched as a new sound caught its attention. It dashed off to seek the unfamiliar smell. Paws raced across the sidewalk, unheard by the quietness of its pads. A black peltage made the feline blend into the darkness like a shadow. It was unseen, unheard, and unfelt. As it slunk closer and closer, it spotted the figure that had caught its attention so. A woman. Hm... Human? No it smelt of this feline's master. No. Not master. Never would a cat call something that walked on two-legs, or anything for that matter, master. It was more of a... a... companion. Yes, that's it. Companion.

Mewling, the cat rubbed against the legs of this creature. Feminine. Yes, this sexed figure was definitely female. This cat was in luck. Female figures were the easiest to manipulate. They were soft, not like the companion. Oh heaven's no. This woman would feed the cat. This woman would take the cat in. This woman would pet the cat. This woman would give the cat milk. Yes. Women were what this cat liked best.

It meowed louder, echoing its cry through the night as the feline gazed up at the girl. It lashed its tail in slight impatience. It shouldn't take this long. Maybe this woman was a lost cause. Perhaps she was dead? No, a careful sniff revealed not. Dead things smelt like the headstones in the graveyards. This woman actually smelt nice. Now, when a cat compliments how you smell, you should be rather proud of yourself. When a cat dislikes how you smell, well don't expect a friendship from such feline.

Above the girl and the cat, a single shadowy figure sat upon the top of the castle, his eyes watching carefully as he studied the woman beneath him. A cold smile appeared on his lips.

"My, my... Another one? This place just gets better and better doesn't it?"

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Got damn!)

Technicolor
{ Oh.....heym kill my last. Just replaxce each name with Syds big grin thanx }

Anja grimmaced. There seemed to be new vampires here as well.... but from where. She rolled her eyes annoyedly.
Always a lovely damn surprise.
Steadily she closed her eyes. They sought desperately to veiw the world around them, but she would not allow it. She narrowed in on a new energy. She flinched through closed eyes as she did. It was powerful. Frighteningly so. Normally these things would not occur outside, but in the corriders she knew so well.

Her eyes still closed she made a mental map of the outer skins of the huge castle. The entrance, which most simply followed to the door came first. If you wandered off of the overgrown path you could go right or leaft. Left coming first in her mind she followed the hard ground, filled with small clumps dying folliage. She saw herself walking it, untill, finally, she came to the edge of a small wood that pressed right besdie the castle gates. These woods covered a good fourth of the outer limits. She knew venturing deeper into the woods meant certain death for any human. Slowly she would step foot inside, staying inner to make this quicker for herself. In the woods one could slay at least five werewolves untill they emerged, or get killed by one. After an hour or so, one would emerge from the dense woods, most likely considering it could not get worse, or simply rejoicing that they were out of the dense trees that absorbed screams like a sponge to water. She could see what came next. A gated cemetary. Where they disposed of those killed. Not out of respect, but simply that there was no disire to see them around any longer. Coincidentailly, their headstones were marked with not their names, but the date they died, and kind of a power grading that ran from one through one hundred on a ten by ten scale.

Anja's eyes opened for a moment, her pupils growing as she felt someone approaching.

" Damn it. "

she walked towards one of the main halls and into a side room, pulling out a chair. A hiss rose instantaniously in her dry throat. Humans had been here. Sitting on an untouched chair, she closed her eyes once more trying to focus in on her prior position.

...Right. The cemetary. She was going left. Past the ubnnamed headstones and through what was supposed to be a garden. Much of it's vegitation was rotted and falling in scrunched peices to the ground, but it's most powerful herbs and fruits still stood. Most could be used for healing purposes, but a few had amazing powers that were often overlooked. The Cheynine Cammomile would mask one's visibility. Her mind wandered past the garden and to a long stretch, with even more shrubbery. She stepped over small bushes and vines to finally reach a little past the half way point. The back of the castle overlooked a vertically steep drop. It was amazing how it did not crumble under the castle's weight alone. She took a moment to gaze up at the castle, outlined in an eerily beautiful night sky. It seemed it was stabbing the huge yellowish moon. From around the back, the other side had a road that led away from the castle. The only other part of this land left were a few uninhabited buldings. It was something of a town, but one would not due himself good to venture into it. The creatures calling it home now would make death much more painful then a vampire might.

A smile crossed her face. Maybe not.

If you were wise and did not take the side road you would walk into and extended wall of the castle. Most would call this the end, but it was not. In fact, her favorite part was yet to come. Dracula must have had a passion for dogs because he had a large kennel passed these walls.

She shut her eyes and slashed through the concrete mentally. The dogs snarled at firstm but she had been their caretaker for thousands of years and they soon warmed up. Of course, these were no regular dogs. They were huge. Some greater then the room she sat in. A few had more then one head, and same even had powers. She made her way across the room to one in particular. The dogs ate human remains, or any other meat they could find. This one did not. He was a small wolf- looking animal, with an amazing aptitude for killing. He had done her job for her once or twice, and she had come to name him Akido, who was a vampire she had known long ago.

A loud barking shook her from her trance, and she turned. A smile crossed her face.

" I was just thinking of you. "

Akido trottred up to her, his tail hung low. This was one of his most precise powers. He could semse amyone, anywhere, thinking about him in particular. That was where he varried form the others. They were all stupid, thinking of nothing but eating. Even though they could fprm an opinion about one, it was normally based on how much that being fed them. Akido was much different. She sighed. She had only left one portion of the castle undetected anways.... that she could simply walk to. In fact, that was where she sensed that eerie power.

" Lets go."

She said to Akido, heading towards and open window. She picked him up and jumped out, landing hard on the ground in a catlike fasion, and headed towards the right sector, the canine trailing her.

Shalimar_fox
~you know i'm kindds stuck.i don't now whhat to post~

Technicolor
{ I was too smile well in another post ( it says raith but its wrong ) my characters looking for yours, because there are a otn of humans in the castle,as well as some vampires taking the humans side. Well my characters outside looking for K tradgedy's with one of the castles dogs. You can just find me if youd like }

Shalimar_fox
~thank god.~Syd walked around the outside of the castle."humans so slow in where they do.Training always."Syd was paying attention to what she was.she was just happy she was about to fight her father,that she bumped into someone."oh.i'm sorry.hey you was in there right?"

D4th R3v4n
Raith walked around the room silently. He was thinking of something, but it was hard to tell by his eyes. He sighed, shook his head, and sat down once more.

(Should someone take control of Alucard? Since Rory isnt barely on. I just figure we should move somewere.)

Technicolor
{ idc. up to you smile }

Anja turned abruptly, her hair hitting her face softly. As Syd walked up behind her she smiled. Akido cocked his head, and unbared his teeth as Anja pinched the scruff of his thick, furry neck. He glared up at her, his eyes narrowed. Then he licked her hand softly. She looked towards Syd and frowned a bit.
" Yes, it's alright. But, listen. This place...It's flooded with humans, mortals, theres a group of them. And even a few vampires that are siding with them. It's not right....this is going to be like it was, all those years ago. I fear a war, within our home. "

Her eyes were widened with concern. Akido, noticing, dipped his head and closed his eyes, then touched her fingertips. Her face looked a little drained. She hadnt thought of that before.
Who let you out Akido?
Then a smile crossed her face. The hell hounds. They fed on humans and their souls. These dogs were insanely powerful. Then her arrogant smirk faded.
" Oh yeah, i forgot. Theres someone here. Another vampire, a male no doubt, And extremely powerful at that. I was just going to check it out. And watch yourself. The hounds must've got loose somehow. Im gonna go check it out. "
She adde,d turning around again. She closed her eyes, snatching Akido again, and jumped, landing on a tree limb. From there she jumped to another, and one more before reaching the kennels.

Surprisingly, the thick grey walls and the iron fence were untouched. No damage was done whatso ever. Someone had to have opened the gates then. She walked gingerly in, hger heavy black trench flowing behind her. Oddly as she walked in all seemed in their places. A few hounds snarled untill receiving a harsh glare from Anja, when they quieted for a moment. She walked past each and every one till the small room in the back. One of these rooms were home to Akido. ' Max secrurity ' in a way. She gasped. They were all open. A few deadly hounds would be hunting the humans down any minute now. There would be...she counted in her head... one, two, three...four of them. One a huge beast with two blood thirsty, snapping heads. Another three would look something like mastiffs, despite their glowing red eyes and extraordinary size. The last was Akido, who was standing docily beside her. He simply looked like a small wolf. His fur was grey, and he had thick black markings around his two silvery eyes.

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the castle, one of the hell hounds slowly approached a small group of humans, snarling ludly, his mouth driping with saliva.

{ Fwee. have fun with it . }

Shalimar_fox
"But the humans are right"she said just after she was gone."then I don't really care.i get the good deal on both sides."After hearing the howls Syd leaped up.her green eyes looked around.*Must be on the other side.*she hopped back down and ran toward the other side

Kai Lein
Kai drew his sword and twirled it "Aww... Just once i would like a vacation to another country to be enjoyable" he said as he heard howls. "Well... I dont feel like dulling my blade just yet, anyone have an extra blade or a gun of somesort?" he examined his blade and sighed "My Sword is much to valuable to be dulled on bones and teeth. It was made strictly for vampires..."

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Vampires only hmmm." Kage said closing his eyes.

Kai Lein
Kai looked at Ichigo "Want to see what a single cut will do to you, bloodsucker?" he asked smirking evily "My blade was forged with Holy water, and blessed metal, a single cut could kill you if the injury was in the correct spot."He walked over to Ichigo and bent down to be at eye level "I kill scum like you for fun... but you... you would be hillarious to watch suffer as you burn..." He picked up his sword and headed to the back of the castle.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo started laughing. "Maybe we should test it out next time."

Shalimar_fox
Syd made it other just to hear kia"yea.how about I kill you human.Your just an piece of meat to me.that sword wouldn't work on an half breed now would it"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage looked at the girl and continued smileing his eyes closed. "I second that."

Kai Lein
Kai stopped aqt the dorr "Prove yourself and help with the beasts out back, and i will not kill you after this. Oh and doll.... its a fricken sword, what do you think? Its sharp... deadly... unless your made a solid steal, it will kill you..." he said and walked out the door. He walked out the back of the castle and looked around, He sword held in his right hand. "Hmm..." He looked around, but couldnt see nothing. "I wish i had a phone or somethin on me.... i could use someone with good darkness eye sight..."

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Actually i don't feel like it." Kage said smiling his hair rised in the air.

Shalimar_fox
"Humans.Why help you.you should thank us for not ripping your heart out and eating it in your face.Any way I prove that you only live by or grace."Syd walked out the room and followed him."well there's on to the right by the pond."

Kai Lein
(You know, unless you help, Kai actually does have a reason to kill Ichigo... just a warning. a vampire is nothing but a plegue. unless you help, my next post will be how he kills Ichigo)

Kai Lein
"Humans.Why help you.you should thank us for not ripping your heart out and eating it in your face.Any way I prove that you only live by or grace."Syd walked out the room and followed him."well there's on to the right by the pond." Kai smirked "Ok... i am totally blind in the dark... so direct me..." He said as he put his hand on his blade and walked towards the pond, being as silent as the wind.

Rory Angelark
(Since I can't post as often I will leave someone in charge, Kai Lein basically if I'm not here Kai can move the story along because he's the one that's mostly online all the time)

Alucard looked at Rory and took her hand.

- "It is time, if I die then you know it will be for you" - Alucard said.

Rory looked into his eyes and moved to the door.

- "Just make sure that you don't" - Rory said and smiled at him then she opened the door, there was a carriage waiting there for them.

- "Alright to castle Dracula!" - Alucard said and went inside the carriage with Rory and the driver made the horses run at full speed.

Kai Lein
(w00t)

Nyria
Sarah stood confused on one hand she was afraid to follow the vicious beast. She could smell it and she knew the animal was down right ruthless.
On the other hand she didn't want to be left alone with the vampire who had threatened her.
She remembered Kai's promise to protect her and she made her decision.

She rushed outside to catch up with Kai. " This way." She called to him and the vampire. " It's on the move I can smell it. And just so you know there's three more out here as well." Sarah said warning them. Before they could pursue the ccreature Alucard called to them. " Do you want to meet us at the castle or are you coming with?" Alucard asked as Sarah looked to Kai for a decision

Kai Lein
Kai smiled and listened. He walked and then started a quick run. He heard a loud growl and jumped and jumped off of a tree, landing on the beast, Shoving his sword through its skull. "I think i got their attention..." He said "Im at a disadvantage, i cant see worth shit in the dark, So guide me by telling me which way and this will be easy." Kai smirked and he ripped his blade out of the skull of the hell hound and jumped off. He walked slowly back to Sarah. "Where are they.. They sound close... but i dont want to attack anyone but the hounds... I will meet you guys there... Im going to need someone here with me, s o go one ahead Alucard..."

Shalimar_fox
Syd grabbed both their hands an humped up as one came rushing toward them."why not make an fire first"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo stayed in the castle his eyes closed. He continued smileing.

Kai Lein
Kai sighed "I would, but i dont have a... never mind..." He got into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigerettes. He put one in his mouth and lit it with a match. He climbed on a tree, pulling Sarah with him. "Half blood, if your fast enough, Pile some leaves and sticks, i will start a fire, and it will be simple to get rid of the hounds."

------
Meanwhile in the Carriage
------

Alucard sighed and looked at Rory

"I hope the ones i summond will be of full help. I pray they hurry." He said

Rory chuckled a bit and looked at the carriage

"They show strengths that eachother can use together... If they can just stop their constant fighting."

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo stood up sighing. "Time to have some fun hm." He said smileing bigger his hair rised and his eyes tensed. He was now baring his teeth.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>