Cap.America - Black Panther - Daredevil vs Batman - Deathstroke - Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Cap
Blk Panther
DD

vs

Bats
Stroke
Nightwing

No prep. Who wins?..

Bonus Q

Who of the 2 would regret first, if they were to switch places..Cap or Batman

Batman takeing the role of cap in the Marvel U, and Cap takeing the role of Bats in the Dc U.

Who's role woud be harderr for one or the other?

Inhuman
With no prep I say Team 1.
Has 1 guy with no powers vs. A team with 2 guys no powers. wink cool

Tallis
Team two. Nightwing beats daredevil. And helps batman with captian. Then it'll be A three on one.

Big Sexy
DD would rip Nightwing

Soljer
Captain's team, for sure.

Grimm22
Cap > Batman

DD >> Nightwing

Black Panther << Death Stroke

--------------------------------------------

Cap >>> Nightwing

Black Panther > Batman

DD <<< Death Stroke

--------------------------------------------

DD < Batman

Black Panther >>> Nightwing

Cap < Death Stroke

braz
this is a really good fight but i gotta say team bats takes this by a little bit. better teamwork + deathstroke(badazz)= win. it'd be a tough fight though. good thread Team Bats 6/10

jrodslam
This fight could go either way. Everything depends on matchup imo.

Brz stated that the Bat team has better teamwork? Only on Bruce and Dicks part.

Caps teams has all around teamwork. DD has teamed up multiple times with both Cap and BP. BP has teamed a few times with Cap as well. Good fight.

Rewmac
Team one. Cap murders Bats, DD puts Nightwing's lights out, Black Panther if it's Kevin "Kasper" Cole than surely kills Stroke.

Juntai
Bats beats Cap.
Nightwing loses to DD.
Deathstroke beats BP.
Bats and Deathstroke beat DD.

Bats and DS ftw.

superbatman86
Originally posted by jrodslam
This fight could go either way. Everything depends on matchup imo.

Brz stated that the Bat team has better teamwork? Only on Bruce and Dicks part.

Caps teams has all around teamwork. DD has teamed up multiple times with both Cap and BP. BP has teamed a few times with Cap as well. Good fight. DeathStroke has been known to team up with the Teen Titans on more than one occasion and no and I mean no one even comes close to the teamwork that Nw and Bats have.The match ups would probably DS against Cap,Bats vs. Bp, and NW vs.DD.Slade is everything Cap is to an even greater extent so he would win.I would give BP the edge against bats physically but technique and planning wise it's all batman so he could stall until Slade finishes wasting Cap to help out.NW and DD are too evenly matched.Or if it's all vs. all Batman and Nightwing show why their called the dynamic duo.

ScarletSpider
Due to my affinity for the character and inability to see reason, Black Panther would take down Deathstroke. Only PriestPanther however. HudlinPanther would get raped to shit.

jrodslam
Originally posted by superbatman86
DeathStroke has been known to team up with the Teen Titans on more than one occasion and no and I mean no one even comes close to the teamwork that Nw and Bats have.The match ups would probably DS against Cap,Bats vs. Bp, and NW vs.DD.Slade is everything Cap is to an even greater extent so he would win.I would give BP the edge against bats physically but technique and planning wise it's all batman so he could stall until Slade finishes wasting Cap to help out.NW and DD are too evenly matched.Or if it's all vs. all Batman and Nightwing show why their called the dynamic duo.

Deathstroke may have teammed with the titans on some occasions, but Nightwing is older now and his fighting is different from when he was a Titan. I do think that he and Ds had a team-up lately in his series, but i dont know to what extent. Slade may be higher than Cap in certain ablities, but shouldnt be much. Yea, hes smarter, but Cap is a tactical genius and has better fighting skills than Slade. Hes also probably more agile. Slade may have more trouble wtih Cap that most think. He just recently struggled with Green Arrow. Nightwing and DD may be evenly matched in agility, but i dont think his martial arts skills are on par with DD's. Plus DD has the senses to give him an extra advantage. Hell, DD may fight Bats because Panther does lack the technique against the Bat. Panther would beat NW imo and that leaves him open to help with Bats or Slade.

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
Bats beats Cap.

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Broly92
Bats=Capdoh
Black Panther will probably beat Deathstroke
Daredevil is a bit better than Nightwing

Soljer
Meh - Captain America could take Batman any day of the week. Daredevil could DEFINITELY take nightwing, and black panther and Deathstroke could go either way. Though, as soon as Cap finishes off Batman, and Daredevil takes Nightwing, it'll be three on one. No problem.

ScarletSpider
Yeah right, Panther owns.

King KAM
Originally posted by Broly92
Bats=Capdoh
Black Panther will probably beat Deathstroke
Daredevil is a bit better than Nightwing nah, cap is gonna CREAM bats

Broly92
How with all his gadgets if it was hand to hand then ya but normally no

King KAM
Originally posted by Broly92
How with all his gadgets if it was hand to hand then ya but normally no gadgets dont work on cap man

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
gadgets dont work on cap man

Cap simply slaps Batman's belt off of him and tells him to stop being a freakin weirdo and to get a life big grin stick out tongue

Draco69
The Batstroke (god that sounds wrong....) team wins. They're more gadget-intensive with skills to match the other team.

Sonics, explosives, Thangarian laser pistols, etc.

jrodslam
Bats doesnt carry sonics as an everyday part of his arsenal. Does DS carry the laser pistol as part of his standard arsenal?

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cap simply slaps Batman's belt off of him and tells him to stop being a freakin weirdo and to get a life big grin stick out tongue precisley

superbatman86
Bats doesnt carry sonics as an everyday part of his arsenal. Does DS carry the laser pistol as part of his standard arsenal? Batman DOES carry sonics in his everyday arsonal.And no deathstoke doesn't carry laser guns he just has his uber-staff whitch would take down everyone on the other team.I was assuming that this was pure h2h because if it's with weapons Bats team curb stomps Caps.

jrodslam
Originally posted by superbatman86
Batman DOES carry sonics in his everyday arsonal.And no deathstoke doesn't carry laser guns he just has his uber-staff whitch would take down everyone on the other team.I was assuming that this was pure h2h because if it's with weapons Bats team curb stomps Caps.

What prof do you have that lists sonics as an "EVERYDAY" part of his arsenal? Is it listed somewhere?

Draco69
He regularly carries anything that would normally prepare him for his rogue's gallery. Since he regularly faces Killer Croc and Orca, he carries sonics to disable them.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
He regularly carries anything that would normally prepare him for his rogue's gallery. Since he regularly faces Killer Croc and Orca, he carries sonics to disable them.

Is this stated anywhere?

Ive looked at a few lists of Bats utility belt gadgets and sonics werent listed as everyday items.

Draco69
Is it explictly stated somewhere? No.

Has been a constant item in his utlity belt? Yes.

I consider an item that is not "everyday" if

A: He has prep.

B: It don't fit in the damn utility belt

C: He uses it once, and it's never seen again

Since sonics are consistently seen item in his utility belt/costume, we can reasonably assume that it's an everyday gadget he carries.

People need to stop assuming he only carries batarangs, grappeling hooks and handcuffs. That's Adam West, folks.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
Is it explictly stated somewhere? No.

Has been a constant item in his utlity belt? Yes.

I consider an item that is not "everyday" if

A: He has prep.

B: It don't fit in the damn utility belt

C: He uses it once, and it's never seen again

Since sonics are consistently seen item in his utility belt/costume, we can reasonably assume that it's an everyday gadget he carries.

People need to stop assuming he only carries batarangs, grappeling hooks and handcuffs. That's Adam West, folks.

How would we know its a constant item? Where and how is it constantly seen in his belt/costume?

Whos assuming he only carries batarangs, grappeling hooks and batcuffs?

This is from Batmans Encyclopedia.
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5913/weapons7yb.th.jpg

This is from another source.
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7820/utilitybelt0dk.th.jpg

And this is from Wikipedia.
Standard Elements of the Utility Belt:

Batarangs
Batman's version of ninja throwing stars/boomerangs.
Bat-Cuffs
Bat shaped handcuffs, resembling Special Forces handcuffs. Using a one-piece design they slide closed and have to be cut off, using a special tool given to the Gotham PD.
Communications device
Often an earbug, but sometimes handheld.
First aid kit
For minor injuries. A larger kit is stored in most vehicles.
Forensic Kit
For impromptu examinations of crime scenes. A larger, more comprehensive one is in the Batmobile.
Gas mask
Protection against air-toxins (i.e. the Scarecrow's Fear Gas). Depending on the writer and/or artist, it may also be incorporated with a rebreather.
Grappling hook
Used to attach a line in order to scale sheer surfaces and/or swing across gaps.
Infrared Goggles
Using infrared technology to see thermal output in low/no-light situations.
Kryptonite ring
Stored in a lead box, for use against Superman.
Laser Torch
A strong minaturized laser used as a cutting tool.
Line gun
Similar to a grappling hook, the line gun uses a strong clamp attached to a line, for scaling surfaces and/or traversing gaps. It can be recovered by releasing the clamp and rewinding the cable.
Lock picks
Micro Camera
Miniature Smoke Grenades
Miniaturized Toolkit
Money
Rebreather
Allows Batman to breathe underwater or in vacuum. Depending on the writer and/or artist, it may also be incorporated with a gas mask.
Remote Control
Used to control the Batmobile and other vehicles.
Flash-bang style grenades
Used to blind and stun enemies
Thermite
An incendiary used to burn through obstacles. In Batman: Year One the thermite charge ignited accidentally and destroyed the utility belt.

MrHeavySilence
Batman and Nightwing are a really team, though. With what Batman carries with him, and what Nightwing carries with him, plus Deathstroke's effeciency, they'd most likely win the fight.

MrHeavySilence
Bats doesnt carry sonics as an everyday part of his arsenal. Does DS carry the laser pistol as part of his standard arsenal?

He used sonics in the latest issue of Legends Of The Dark Knight (#205)

http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc258&image=67210_batpsycho1.jpg

http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc182&image=67216_batpsycho2.jpg

http://img103.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=67222_batpsycho3.jpg

http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc121&image=67227_batpsycho4.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.