Halo Covenant: Sighn up/OOC Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SilentWolf
The title is pretty self explanatory...
This thread is for Out of Character discussion and posting of character sheets for Halo Covenant. OOC takes up too much room in RP's so keep your comments in here please. smile Thanks guys, your beautiful.

BTW I assumed this thread would be appropriate since the original Covenant RP never had a sign up thread to begin with. If im breaking a rule.. please dont bite my ass off. Just tell me.

Kai Lein
YOU BROKE A RULE YUO N00B!!!!!!!! jk stick out tongue

SpadeKing
lol
can someone give me a video recap?

Vampire _Knight
It got so confusing, I stopped posting... O_o

Spawn_Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76QTdEhLaBk

Here's your recap..lol

Might not work, let me get the better link..

SilentWolf
Originally posted by Vampire _Knight
It got so confusing, I stopped posting... O_o

Aww you should start posting again. It's not that confusing any more >_>.

And I saw the video. It was crazy awsome smile

SpadeKing
I cant go past 1:12 it keeps ending there for me

new char btw

name: Joshua
racemessedpartan
number: 041
class: long/medium ranged weapons
weapons: MA5B Battle rifle and a sniper rifle
Color: Red spray painted armour (his fav color)
Bio: not really much of a bio, aducted at age 6 turned into a mechanical human beast, he was the best in the spartan troop at sniping and medium ranged weapons

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I cant go past 1:12 it keeps ending there for me Get a better comp or connection, then come back here erm

SilentWolf
HAY Kai! Come here and ask for help. Other wise the RP will get stuffed up with out of character.

I suggest your character meets up with Spawn Master's character in Africa, or he could be in the brig on the ship me and Zeke are in.

SpadeKing
or mine

Spawn_Master
Ok guys..I'm logging off for the night..

I'm tired and depressed..it's personal issues..

Night y'all..I've kept my cool for too long, and I need to let this depression out..

Again, night..

Vampire _Knight
Uh... G'night?

ZekeHumanslayer
im making another caracter

Name: Trace
race: Spartan
number: 083
armor:dark blood red
weapons: battle rifle and shot gun secondary weapon pistol
class/rank:close combat
bio: not much was son of a spartan marine and watched marienes trian when he was 3 and started tranning when he was 5

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Ok guys..I'm logging off for the night..

I'm tired and depressed..it's personal issues..

Night y'all..I've kept my cool for too long, and I need to let this depression out..

Again, night..

SilentWolf
WOW guy's there seems to be alot of new characters. Maybe we should restart?

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by SilentWolf
WOW guy's there seems to be alot of new characters. Maybe we should restart? ..I'm right in the middle of a good part..

And if we are, I'm being my Spartan for once, no exceptions.

Vampire _Knight
Code Name: Raith
Spartan Number: 119
Race: Spartan
Professions: Demolitions, Computer Hacking, Long Range weaponry. The brains of the group.
Armor: Green, not MC's color, more bright.
Bio: Elite, smart spartan. Precision is unmatched, and he is smarter than your normal brute Spartan.
Weapons: Battle Rifle, Sniper Rifle.

Vampire _Knight
It 119 isnt taken :P I dont know.

ZekeHumanslayer
w8 that would be better i think we could restart it and just make it like the rp u want to get approved silent just restart from when they wer young so we cna all be together in a squad i like that idea

SilentWolf
But what about all the people that were covenant? They won't really have a place to join in? You think we should just do it anyways?

Vampire _Knight
Mmmhmm.

ZekeHumanslayer
yes we should because we r tthe only 1s posting anyways so yea well if we r i wan tto be a brother 2 1 of u like kai spade or silent because i think it would be kool haveing a brother in the story i know its weird but aaah just shut up im fing confuesing meself lol confused laughing out loud o im srry i forgot about knight or night as a broda lol

SilentWolf
lol well that would be an awsome idea. But maybe we should take a vote or something. What do you think we should do Vampire Knight?

Vampire _Knight
Aaaaah.... Put all the weight on me, eh? Hehehe, just joking. I vote we should do it. I mean, no one is on anymore. But I'm one to talk, I wasnt on in forever so someone will eventually come back and be lost but hey, LETS DO IT!!!

ZekeHumanslayer
yes plz lets do im all sicked up for it now 2 hey vampire or silent do u guys now how to make websites

Vampire _Knight
Ya. But Im still learning the hard stuff.

SilentWolf
Bleh... I really think we should wait though.

Hey Zeke if you wanna start tonight do you think you could post the introduction to the RP that I posted in the suggestions thread.

ZekeHumanslayer
sure wer shuold i post it should i post it in the halo covenant thread or make a new thread it'll probly get approved anyways so i 'll just make the new thread and then pm ush ok

ZekeHumanslayer
ok i posted the new thread and pmed ush so we cna start rping i guess and w8 for his permishion

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by SilentWolf
Bleh... I really think we should wait though.

Hey Zeke if you wanna start tonight do you think you could post the introduction to the RP that I posted in the suggestions thread. WE ARE WAITING!

No exceptions. If the RP starts to die, AND ONLY THEN can you guys go ahead

SilentWolf
I have a feeling that thread you started is going to get canceled Zeke. O_O But let's see who else wants to restart this rp. If everyone wants to lets restart on sunday.

Vampire _Knight
One thing I've learned... Dont post ANYTHING without Ush's permission... He has a knack at getting back at you :P

Spawn_Master
Besides..it's called the "Post Ideas here thread"..not the "PM Ush for permission thread"..he's going to ignore that PM

Zero^spartan
i wanna start a character.

Name: Duryion
Codename: Zero

Number:107

weapons: Modified ma5b with suppser and 5x scope but tis is balanced by tht stoping power being decreased. also armed with a pare of sinlenced smgs for close up work

Skills: Premier stealth expert can get anywhere and time with out getting seen likes to work in groups and loves a challange. The harder it is the harder e fights

Apperance: Dark matte black armor with a gloss red emblem of a grunt, elight and jackel hand on a shishkabob stick

Apperance w/o armor: Dark skinned with short hair and hard brown' grey eyes.He is 6"6 w/o armor 7"2 with it and the right eye has a red tint over the iris of it

Mei Amor
Originally posted by Vampire _Knight
Code Name: Raith
Spartan Number: 119
Race: Spartan
Professions: Demolitions, Computer Hacking, Long Range weaponry. The brains of the group.
Armor: Green, not MC's color, more bright.
Bio: Elite, smart spartan. Precision is unmatched, and he is smarter than your normal brute Spartan.
Weapons: Battle Rifle, Sniper Rifle.

Isn't this a Covenant thread? erm Or am I misjudgeing this entire thing?

SpadeKing
misjudging

D4th R3v4n
xD

Mei Amor
laughing out loud It seems like I missed something just by reading the thread... waht's it all about? erm

D4th R3v4n
Spartans.
+
Covenant.=
Destruction of Flood stick out tongue

Mei Amor
laughing out loud Ok then, thank you.

SpadeKing
and destruction of hte prophets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.