The Begginning of Halo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZekeHumanslayer
Alot of us have played the game Halo. You play as Master Chief and therefore get a feeling for the characters attitude and personality. But most of us dont know how master Chief started out. This RP is about how everything first started. Halo, The Master Chief and those Aliens we know as Covenant.

The time is roughly 550 years into the future. Humans have colonized other planets in different galaxies and have made contact with a violent race of aliens known as the covenant. The covenant have declared war on the entire human race for reasons the humans aren't sure of.
With a more advanced enemy comes the need for more advanced soldiers. In 2552 Dr. Catherine Halsley came up with a plan to change the tides of way and perhaps stop the covenant. Her plan was a project known as SPARTAN. The project was kept a secret. If anyone knew the cold truth behind it, it would end in failure.
Her project went smooth and in the end turned out a success. So successfully she decided to start another project. This time she would make sure the spartans were even more effective as they had been before.

In this RP you will start out as a normal 6 or even 7 year old boy or girl. You can live on any planet you want. Even make one up if you want, but you MUST be human.
Your characters will be kidnapped from their homes and taken to a different planet to be brutally trained to become the ultimate killing machines.

You can also RP as one of the scientists or trainers... BUT you must know alot about halo to RP one of those characters.

mine and silent wolfs idea

SpadeKing
woohoo!!!!!.........does this have perm.?

Spawn_Master
It was the year 2151 that John Spartan-117, aka the "Master Chief" was born. Six years later, in the year 2156, he was taken to the planet Reach and replaced with a cyber-clone, so that his parents wouldn't know he was gone. On Reach, he and 18 other 6 year old's were trained in the arts of learning how to fight and survive in the wilderness until the age 14. Then they would be transformed into a biogenicly-enhanced Super Soldier. The only problem: Half of them didn't survive. This new Super Soldier would be able to run faster, jump higher, and live longer than any normal human. This was called the SPARTAN II Project. Then, suddenly, the alien race known as the Covenant found Reach and attacked it. The Master Chief was taken off of Reach and onto a Human Battleship named the Pillar of Autumn. After making a jump into Slip-Space, he thought his whole project was killed, since they were left to defend Reach.

SilentWolf
That's a nice recap of the spartan II project. Only there were alot more than 19 of them. There were around 400 likely candidates for the project.

And this rp isnt about the Spartan II project, its about the spartan III project that takes place before Halo: Combat evolved.

Lets have this be the sign up thread...

SpadeKing
Name: Joshua
number: my usual 041

wait where is the form?

Spawn_Master

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Spawn_Master

It was the year 2151 that John Spartan-117, aka the "Master Chief" was born. Six years later, in the year 2156, he was taken to the planet Reach and replaced with a cyber-clone, so that his parents wouldn't know he was gone. On Reach, he and 18 other 6 year old's were trained in the arts of learning how to fight and survive in the wilderness until the age 14. Then they would be transformed into a biogenicly-enhanced Super Soldier. The only problem: Half of them didn't survive. This new Super Soldier would be able to run faster, jump higher, and live longer than any normal human. This was called the SPARTAN II Project. Then, suddenly, the alien race known as the Covenant found Reach and attacked it. The Master Chief was taken off of Reach and onto a Human Battleship named the Pillar of Autumn. After making a jump into Slip-Space, he thought his whole project was killed, since they were left to defend Reach.

he was born 2511, and anyway thats not 6 years later thats five, him and 74 others, 2525 they were biologically enhanced, 33 of the 75 survived at that time it was 64 though erm 12 suffered impairments the rest died.

D4th R3v4n
I think we all know what we are talking about even if we dont get every single detail right. XP

SpadeKing
no we don't no expression

D4th R3v4n
Well... I do...

SpadeKing
well 'we' dont no expression

D4th R3v4n
Well 'I' do. confused

SpadeKing
well 'we the people' dont and 'we the people' count as a majority no expression

D4th R3v4n
Well... I... You... It... blowup

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by SpadeKing
he was born 2511, and anyway thats not 6 years later thats five, him and 74 others, 2525 they were biologically enhanced, 33 of the 75 survived at that time it was 64 though erm 12 suffered impairments the rest died. Year he was born was right. I couldn't edit at the time

Wrong about everything else.

Half of them died

SW pointed out that over 400 were used.

it's 6 dumbass, he was 0 years old when he was born

erm

SilentWolf
Well guys here's a quick character sheet... Remember your characters are just innocent little children that are about to be abducted. Im going to be gone all weekend so thats why I really didnt want to start this yet... So PLEASE dont get too far without me >_> hehehehe

Name: (First, last name. Or just a first name.)

Subject number: (For example my character is 116. You wont use the number untill after your character is abducted. The number must have 3 digits. Example: 003)

Physical appearance: (what does your character look like?)

Home planet: (what planet does your character live on?)

Bio: (your life story. Keep in mind its going to be very short since everyone is only six years old. We will learn more about your character as the RP advances)

Also make sure no one starts the actual RP thread itself. Thanks guys ^_^

SpadeKing
Year he was born was right. I couldn't edit at the time

Wrong about everything else.

Half of them died

SW pointed out that over 400 were used.

it's 6 dumbass, he was 0 years old when he was born

erm

well you got the year wrong first of all 2151 then you said 6 years later 2156 thats not 6 dumbass wink
here ya go Chief's Bio full story

The big EH
Originally posted by ZekeHumanslayer
Alot of us have played the game Halo. You play as Master Chief and therefore get a feeling for the characters attitude and personality. But most of us dont know how master Chief started out. This RP is about how everything first started. Halo, The Master Chief and those Aliens we know as Covenant.

The time is roughly 550 years into the future. Humans have colonized other planets in different galaxies and have made contact with a violent race of aliens known as the covenant. The covenant have declared war on the entire human race for reasons the humans aren't sure of.
With a more advanced enemy comes the need for more advanced soldiers. In 2552 Dr. Catherine Halsley came up with a plan to change the tides of way and perhaps stop the covenant. Her plan was a project known as SPARTAN. The project was kept a secret. If anyone knew the cold truth behind it, it would end in failure.
Her project went smooth and in the end turned out a success. So successfully she decided to start another project. This time she would make sure the spartans were even more effective as they had been before.

In this RP you will start out as a normal 6 or even 7 year old boy or girl. You can live on any planet you want. Even make one up if you want, but you MUST be human.
Your characters will be kidnapped from their homes and taken to a different planet to be brutally trained to become the ultimate killing machines.

You can also RP as one of the scientists or trainers... BUT you must know alot about halo to RP one of those characters.

mine and silent wolfs idea the Covenent are actually different races just making one government, the spartans were also genetically atlered so they weren't 6 or 7 when it happpened, and you say we need to know alot about halo before we can play

SpadeKing
Originally posted by The big EH
the Covenent are actually different races just making one government

yep

D4th R3v4n
Name: Sarth, Raith

Subject number: 119

Physical appearance: Short white hair, red eyes, white skin. Albino. Blue tee with red shorts, Green armor in Spartan form.

Home planet: Uh... Onderon!

Bio: He has had the normal life, birthday parties, friends, video games and the like. He loves his family, and he is fairly smart for his age.

SpadeKing
name:Tomlinson, Joshua
spartan number:041
physical appearance:medium skin, hair black in braids, eyes brown, wearing a white tee, and jeans
Home Planet: glifien?
Bio:he enjoys sports, especially races he always wins, he is also obssesed with war games, he plays the video games and plays outside all the time, he enjoys sniping and using weapons that are either long ranged or medium long ranged they usually play with nerf guns to avoid injuries from pellets

Spawn_Master
Name: Griffiths, Parker L.
Subject Number: 115
Physical Appearance: Light Brown hair with green/brown eyes and pale skin, also wearing cargo pants and a black T-shirt
Home Planet: Earth
Bio: Parker L. Griffiths was born in the year 2512 in Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada. For the first few years of his life, he enjoyed playing outside in the park and such. Then around the age 5, he got into video games and started playing them alot more. Now at the age 6, he still plays video games and almost never goes outside.

ZekeHumanslayer
name: McCoy, Zeke
number:007
physical appreance:rather big for his age big as in muscle he is wearing a black muscle shirt with black and red shorts
bio:loves to play sports and paintball not much of a life

hey lets just start and fill silent when she comes back atleast get to the part wer we can meet after being abducted because ima be gone until sunday also im nott gonna be home toomrow so cna we plz start

SpadeKing
hey aren't you the host no expression

D4th R3v4n
It was orignally SW's idea... Blech. Lets wait? Do we even have PERMISSION yet?!

SpadeKing
yea you guys still answer me when I asked no expression well it must since ush didn't close it yet

D4th R3v4n
Ush hasnt been on recently...

SpadeKing
i thought he was on yesterday erm
so I guess it doesn't yet

newjak86
If this gets permission I would like to play is there any room left.

newjak86
Here's my guy just in case:

Name: Jacob Kellen

Subject number: 0086

Physical appearance: Has a nicely trimmed buzzed head. With light brown hair and eyes. Has a good athletic build to him.

Home planet: A mining station on the moon of Atinmar.

Bio: Father is miner mother is a house wife. His family is a very religious one and Jacob is as big into as his parents. Overall he is a very self inclosed person and doesn't like to talk and interact with other people.

spartant4489

Liquid_Fire

Liquid_Fire
(I'm a friend if Rae's and am crushed I was left out of this...sad Not, but I am one of her friends, anyway I think she and I most likely know the most about Halo in this thread, if anything needs to be cleared up or any questions asked post it since this is the OOC thread. She or I will prob clear it up.)

FG725
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
(I'm a friend if Rae's and am crushed I was left out of this...sad Not, but I am one of her friends, anyway I think she and I most likely know the most about Halo in this thread, if anything needs to be cleared up or any questions asked post it since this is the OOC thread. She or I will prob clear it up.)
um.....who is Rae? Is it SW?

FG725
Name: Glen Atkins
Subject number: 725

Physical appearance: Short dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, (I dunno how tall 6 year olds are lol so around normal six year old height), skinny, tanned,wears short sleeved t-shirts

Home planet: earth......

Bio: Jake was born in a small town. He was always above average in his classes, whether it was physically or mentally. He grew up with a hard family life though at 5 his mom was killed and his died was shot in a driveby his dad lived he was a marine along with all of the other males that had been in his family. His dad pushed him to his limits every day making every day for Jake a living hell.

Liquid_Fire
(Yes, she always uses a character named Rae for Halo.)

Liquid_Fire

mine and silent wolfs idea

Another criticizm...>_> <_<

She did not make the program as a means to stop the Covenant, it was originaly an anti-rebel program.

SpadeKing
6 or 7 year olds only FG+liquid no expression and no, me you and sw knows the most

FG725
6 or 7 year olds only FG+liquid no expression and no, me you and sw knows the most I wouldnt doubt it I never read the books but I will read the comics when they come out those look so badass

Liquid_Fire
I know 6 or 7 only, did you read the whole profile? big grin

Liquid_Fire
6 or 7 year olds only FG+liquid no expression and no, me you and sw knows the most

Wanna do some Halo trivia then?

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by newjak86
Here's my guy just in case:

Name: Jacob Kellen

Subject number: 0086

Physical appearance: Has a nicely trimmed buzzed head. With light brown hair and eyes. Has a good athletic build to him.

Home planet: A mining station on the moon of Atinmar.

Bio: Father is miner mother is a house wife. His family is a very religious one and Jacob is as big into as his parents. Overall he is a very self inclosed person and doesn't like to talk and interact with other people. Number has to be 3 digits..not 4

Spawn_Master
Wanna do some Halo trivia then? Spade, do NOT pick a fight with this guy..

He knows even more about Halo than I do..and I know ALOT more than you do erm

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by spartant4489
It wasn't a he..it was a she..erm

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by FG725
um.....who is Rae? Is it SW? Course it is dumbass..

newjak86
Number has to be 3 digits..not 4 Didn't see that sorry I meant for it to only be 086

SpadeKing
I know 6 or 7 only, did you read the whole profile? big grin

yes and it scares me........how many 8 year olds? (that or supposed to be 6 or 7) lift weights for fun? no expression besides that world strongest boy guy
well that makes 1, 2 if we count your person

SpadeKing
Spade, do NOT pick a fight with this guy..

He knows even more about Halo than I do..and I know ALOT more than you do erm

uh no you don't no expression didn't I have to correct you on about half of the chief's profile

Halo trivia?

yay!!!!!!!

FG725
Name: Glen Atkins
Subject number: 725

Physical appearance: Short dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, (I dunno how tall 6 year olds are lol so around normal six year old height), skinny, tanned,wears short sleeved t-shirts

Home planet: earth......

Bio: Jake was born in a small town. He was always above average in his classes, whether it was physically or mentally. He grew up with a hard family life though at 5 his mom was killed and his died was shot in a driveby his dad lived he was a marine along with all of the other males that had been in his family. His dad pushed him to his limits every day making every day for Jake a living hell.

spartant4489
SM...i know cortana is a she but i was talking about the scientist...read-.- it....any way no one anwserd my question?

Kai Lein
ya know... i would actually post in this but.......

*waits for ush becuase this was never given permission*

SpadeKing
SM...i know cortana is a she but i was talking about the scientist...read-.- it....any way no one anwserd my question?

yes I do its not mine though
and which scientist? I didn't pay attention

Spawn_Master
uh no you don't no expression didn't I have to correct you on about half of the chief's profile

Halo trivia?

yay!!!!!!! You were wrong on most of it laughing

Spawn_Master

I was talking about the scientist dumbass laughing

It was a she..

SpadeKing
uh no u were

actually tell me where I was wrong at no expression

Spawn_Master
uh no u were It wasn't 76. SW pointed out 400.

Half died, not like whatever fraction you made.

Only the year he was born was right. I told you, I couldn't edit at the time.

SpadeKing
ok taken from the book read it right before bootcamp workouts

Four sets of double doors at teh top tier of he amphitheater swung open. Seventy-five children marched in-each accompanied by a handler, a Naval drill instructor in camouflage pattern fatigues no expression

Spawn_Master
ok taken from the book read it right before bootcamp workouts

Four sets of double doors at teh top tier of he amphitheaterswung open. Seventy-five children marched in-each accompanied by a handler, a Naval drill instructor in camouflage pattern fatigues no expression But that's from the book. We're not just talking about the book. erm

Besides, if SW says it's 400, it's 400. Not 75

SpadeKing
w/e roll eyes (sarcastic)
and it can be found online erm

SpadeKing
Originally posted by SilentWolf
That's a nice recap of the spartan II project. Only there were alot more than 19 of them. There were around 400 likely candidates for the project.

And this rp isnt about the Spartan II project, its about the spartan III project that takes place before Halo: Combat evolved.

Lets have this be the sign up thread...

400 candidates not people that made it

Liquid_Fire
Not 400 canditades made it through the Spartan II augmentation program. Around thirty three I think made it through still combat capable, about a dozen others survived but were no longer able to physically perform their duty. Those lost were ejected into space with the Chief's and the squad leader John standing at attention. John to this day still does not understand whether the lives of his men were wasted or spent.

It's my knowledge that approximately half of the children died during the augmentations, so there were seventy five children taken in total. The augmentations took place on an orbital medical facility orbiting Reach.

There is always speculation that there were more candidates, and that is true. 150 in total, but they only had the funding for half of them, seventy five. Only seventy five canditates were taken for the project.

Note the John and his comrades are NOT the first Spartans, hence SPARTAN II. The original project was started in 2491 as part of the ORION program. I dont know much about the original Spartans, but logically they were sucessful enough to warrant a second more refined program.

Sorry Wolf. It was never as much as four hundred.

spartant4489
eh f this crap and look me up when u get xboxlive dumbass...ill f ur ass up

Liquid_Fire
Hey, noone comes here to listen to egotisitcal people like you. If you want to try and act tough do it in front of the mirrior, at least that person pretends to think your actually tough.

FG725
*cough* served *cough*

SpadeKing
Not 400 canditades made it through the Spartan II augmentation program. Around thirty three I think made it through still combat capable, about a dozen others survived but were no longer able to physically perform their duty. Those lost were ejected into space with the Chief's and the squad leader John standing at attention. John to this day still does not understand whether the lives of his men were wasted or spent.

It's my knowledge that approximately half of the children died during the augmentations, so there were seventy five children taken in total. The augmentations took place on an orbital medical facility orbiting Reach.

There is always speculation that there were more candidates, and that is true. 150 in total, but they only had the funding for half of them, seventy five. Only seventy five canditates were taken for the project.

Note the John and his comrades are NOT the first Spartans, hence SPARTAN II. The original project was started in 2491 as part of the ORION program. I dont know much about the original Spartans, but logically they were sucessful enough to warrant a second more refined program.

Sorry Wolf. It was never as much as four hundred.

I still say I was the closest no expression

SilentWolf
Hey guys Im back from the lake. smile

Glad to see that you want to join LF, but this RP is focusing on the Spartan III's so its gonna be near impossible to fit your character in. So far everyone else's characters work. Even yours SPARTAN4489. Although I can't let you be cortana herself since she was created before this all happend. But you can make up another AI ^_^

And as far as all the arguing goes... I didn't want this rp to be made for arguing and fighting over who knows more about Halo. I said their were 400 likely candidates because the spartan numbers go up to the 400's. What I meant by that was Dr HAlsley checked 400 children for what she was looking for.

This is an UNHOSTED RP, meaning that I wanted to start it so that people that didn't know too much about halo could get a chance to play in a Halo RP. So please, go easy on people that dont know as much as you instead of throwing facts in their faces. Your no better than they are.

And last and most in important... I'M the one that started this RP, and even though it is unhosted im the one that will call the shots and have the final word. Im not trying to be mean im just saying this because there needs to be someone to inforce the rules and advance the story line... And since I wrote a novel on the SPARTAN III project im the one to do this.

Liquid_Fire
That's why this is an OOC thread... Besides I was settling an argument.

SpadeKing
Hey guys Im back from the lake. smile

Glad to see that you want to join LF, but this RP is focusing on the Spartan III's so its gonna be near impossible to fit your character in. So far everyone else's characters work. Even yours SPARTAN4489. Although I can't let you be cortana herself since she was created before this all happend. But you can make up another AI ^_^

And as far as all the arguing goes... I didn't want this rp to be made for arguing and fighting over who knows more about Halo. I said their were 400 likely candidates because the spartan numbers go up to the 400's. What I meant by that was Dr HAlsley checked 400 children for what she was looking for.

This is an UNHOSTED RP, meaning that I wanted to start it so that people that didn't know too much about halo could get a chance to play in a Halo RP. So please, go easy on people that dont know as much as you instead of throwing facts in their faces. Your no better than they are.

And last and most in important... I'M the one that started this RP, and even though it is unhosted im the one that will call the shots and have the final word. Im not trying to be mean im just saying this because there needs to be someone to inforce the rules and advance the story line... And since I wrote a novel on the SPARTAN III project im the one to do this.

w00t
told ya!

Liquid_Fire
Hasley didn't choose 400 candidates it was 150. big grin

SilentWolf
I forgot to mention another thing. Thanks for not starting while I was gone ^_^ I appreciate it.

Name: Raevynn

Subject number: 116

Physical appearance:Her hair is long, almost to her waist and dark brown; to the point it would seem black. Being a bit of an extremist, her parents allowed her to dye the tips of her hair bright green.
She is a small framed girl. Skinny, and appearing a bit fragile. She is Hispanic and looks a little darker than the other American children.

Home planet: Earth

Bio: Raevynn isn't an average 6 year old girl. She's a bit of a tomboy and would rather settle for a game of soccer than spending time with the other girls. She's the well known rebel at her school. Bending rules is something shes good at. Her friends find this habit of hers amusing and because of this, most of her friends are boys. Raevynn may be a little rough around the edges, but if you catch her doing something she enjoys, she puts all her heart into it.

SpadeKing
Hasley didn't choose 400 candidates it was 150. big grin

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! anotha right 4 me!

Liquid_Fire
But only 75 were even used in the program...they didn't have the funding for the full 150.

4 double doors, 75 children walked in to see Hasley, maybe Mendez and Deja. Trainers at their backs.

SilentWolf
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! anotha right 4 me!

Stop the arguing peoples v_v I didn't say she chose 400. I said she looked at that many.

Liquid_Fire
400? It was 150 looked at, 75 chosen. Where did you get the 400?

Come on Wolf! Let's pick a fight! Let the Halo Titans duke it out!

SpadeKing
But only 75 were even used in the program...they didn't have the funding for the full 150.

thats what I was saying only 75 children were used in the project
and Spawn was saying the 400 candidates, though there wasn't even that much, was used in the program

SpadeKing
Stop the arguing peoples v_v I didn't say she chose 400. I said she looked at that many.

no thats jus my buddy spawnermm

SilentWolf
The spartanII project... If there were only 150 children studied, then how would they have came up with numbers in the 200's? Can we just drop the arguements now smile

SpadeKing
they replaced the last names with numbers random numbers I guess?

Liquid_Fire
I don't right now remember a number in the 200's, but no one said they were ordered chronilogically. And...the base of having Bungie say 150 were looked at is harder evidence than having numbers above 200. One minute I must go look at these 200+ numbers.

ninja Your mine Wolf!

SilentWolf
Well while your looking up your numbers... Im going to remind everyone that this RP is based on a novel that I wrote about the SpartanIII's. The whole 400 vs 150 thing has nothing to do with this RP so let's stop spending time fighting about it... I hate fighting >_<

..with words.

SpadeKing
there never was a number in the 200s no expression not that I remember

Kai Lein
ush should be here to close this soon no expression sorry, but you need to follow the rules no expression

Liquid_Fire
I know it has nothing to do with the RP. But I want a novel and page number!

ninja Wh00t!

Wanna take to the fists! My Karate skillz will have you be- oh wait your a girl...I cant hit women. sad

SpadeKing
Well while your looking up your numbers... Im going to remind everyone that this RP is based on a novel that I wrote about the SpartanIII's. The whole 400 vs 150 thing has nothing to do with this RP so let's stop spending time fighting about it... I hate fighting >_<

..with words.

AMEN lets use our hands instead......................

to type words no expression

there is one spartan but she was created to be on Dead or Alive 4 Nicole #458 so is this over yet?

SilentWolf
x___x Im done. With the fighting. All this random nonsense is going to get this RP killed.

And Kai, I know this doesn't have permision. This thread wasn't suposed to be started yet...

Kai Lein
uh huh... amd you gave Zeke permission to start the thread.. why?

SpadeKing
i don't think he had permission to start it no expression we kept asking if it had permission never got a answer til now

Liquid_Fire

SilentWolf
I didnt give permision to start it... I told him to spread the idea in the covenant RP not start this one. But i have to go for a few hours guys ill be back.

SpadeKing

Liquid_Fire
I edited it, forgot a first setence.

But..

AKA: RUN FOR YOUR ****ING LIVES WERE ALL GONNA ****ING DIE! ****!!!!

LordOfHalo
dam yall argue alot ima join to

Name: Donte Simmons
number:088
appreance: he is tall and muscular for his age he has black spikey hair and steel blue eyes
bio: Donte always liked to fight and shoot stuff so he started paintballing he wanted to fight but he was to young and then he got taken

Kai Lein
...no permision... CLOSED DAMMIT!

SpadeKing
I edited it, forgot a first setence.

But..

AKA: RUN FOR YOUR ****ING LIVES WERE ALL GONNA ****ING DIE! ****!!!!

blink ............where to?

Liquid_Fire
Behind me.

SilentWolf
You guys use this thread to chat waaaaaaay too much... This one is obviously going to get closed. So im going to save everyones profiles and posting them after this thing gets permision.

D4th R3v4n
.. Nice guys... Five ****ing pages of unnaproved crap... dots You deserve to be hit with a fish... fish

FG725
You guys use this thread to chat waaaaaaay too much... This one is obviously going to get closed. So im going to save everyones profiles and posting them after this thing gets permision.
lol sorry nosweat

SpadeKing
Originally posted by D4th R3v4n
.. Nice guys... Five ****ing pages of unnaproved crap... dots You deserve to be hit with a fish... fish

thx 4 adding to itermm

Spawn_Master
I just want to let FG know, I read a couple of posts made by Silent and Kai, and Silent gave you NO PERMISSION to start this thread! So just gonna let you know, nice job dumbass, you were only suppoused to spread the idea UNTIL it got permission. You screwed up big time thumb up

Liquid_Fire
OK, people, if you want to start rivalies this thread and ultimately the RP is going to die. Myself, and Silent_Wolf had an RP going before called Darkness Ascendant and all it took was one uncooperative person to send it crashing in flames. This thread does NOT have permission so please refrain from posting in it any further.

Spawn_Master
OK, people, if you want to start rivalies this thread and ultimately the RP is going to die. Myself, and Silent_Wolf had an RP going before called Darkness Ascendant and all it took was one uncooperative person to send it crashing in flames. This thread does NOT have permission so please refrain from posting in it any further. I'm not trying to make rivalries. Yes, we should just quit posting in this now.

LordOfHalo
ok well y cant we use this as a disscusion thread

SilentWolf
We CAN use this as a discussion thread. It's too late to try and stop this thread from being closed. So go ahead and argue if you must. I just wish the RP would hurry up and get approved. Im sick of waiting.

ZekeHumanslayer
yea me 2

Spawn_Master
Not our fault, Ush vaguely comes online.

Liquid_Fire
Rae if your sick of waiting post in the RP our group made at PTU, or you know just make us all wait some more. lol

ZekeHumanslayer
ush has been on 4 like 3 hours or more today

Spawn_Master
ush has been on 4 like 3 hours or more today ..So? Your point? What the f**k?

FG725
I just want to let FG know, I read a couple of posts made by Silent and Kai, and Silent gave you NO PERMISSION to start this thread! So just gonna let you know, nice job dumbass, you were only suppoused to spread the idea UNTIL it got permission. You screwed up big time thumb up
what? I didnt start the thread What the f**k? and im not aware that I started any other threads in this forum in awhile last thread i made in here was about kingdom hearts......

Spawn_Master
what? I didnt start the thread What the f**k? and im not aware that I started any other threads in this forum in awhile last thread i made in here was about kingdom hearts...... Once again, I couldn't edit.

I meant Zeke.

Though, without editing, I couldn't delete much of what I said, since I'm not trying to make rivalries

Spawn_Master
Anyway, in 20 minutes i'll be leaving for New York.

I'll check in as much as I can, and i'll be back on the 27th

Farewell.

FG725
bye bye even though you left hours ago...

newjak86
I don't mind that this has gone a little off topic I just wish if it was going to be aprroved that it would be approved and if its going to get closed let it be closed.

ZekeHumanslayer
well hell its been up for days and there r 6 pages so if it hasnt been closed yet i guess maybe its got permission they dont care and we can start maybe

Zero^spartan
i wanna do this rp

= =====

Name: Marlan

Sex: Male

Subject number: 120

Planet: Earth

Story: Orphaned at 2 moved around alot and experienced a lot of abuse. Is hardened and independent already because of it.

Apperance: Brown skin and short hair with brown eyes and a tint of red in the iris of te right eye.

SilentWolf
Nice Character Zero Spartan. Thanx for joining. ^_^

Okay everybody, Im in California right now visiting family. Tomorrow Im leaving for mexico and I'll be gone for an entire week. So... If this gets approved it'll be on standbye untill im back.

Liquid_Fire
Good god...lol

SpadeKing
no expression thats not fair

SilentWolf
Im sorry. But don't worry... Im sure it wont be approved that soon anyways. =/ I guess I could attempt to find a computer somewhere in Mexico. I'll miss you guys :'( hehe, I'll email you all some mexican food.

But if any one has questions or concerns, just PM me.

SpadeKing
w00t I want a taco bell dog to come with my food

ZekeHumanslayer
i got 1 once

SilentWolf

SpadeKing
laughing well we're just waiting for the RP to start

Liquid_Fire
At least you can use a Mexican keyboard. If I saw a Korean one I'd keel over dead, I dunno one thing about my ancestral literature.

(116 made her first apperance in my Novel, now that I've worked out it's basic plot. She sniped the pilots out of 3 Banshee's while inside the severed back half of a falling piece of Pelican.}

Liquid_Fire
This has not been closed yet, I think Ush doesn't mind it. But then again, I can't be sure. I analyse personalities, not minds.

(Well Tang, I, and Final have begun to post in TS again Rae. The 5 day rule is...well it's been quite a bit longer than five days. Just to let you know, if you decide to RP with us again I'll do my best to give you a full recap of the story.)

Spawn_Master
At least you can use a Mexican keyboard. If I saw a Korean one I'd keel over dead, I dunno one thing about my ancestral literature.

(116 made her first apperance in my Novel, now that I've worked out it's basic plot. She sniped the pilots out of 3 Banshee's while inside the severed back half of a falling piece of Pelican.} Wow, 116's really kicking ass..erm

FG725
This has not been closed yet, I think Ush doesn't mind it. But then again, I can't be sure. I analyse personalities, not minds.
didn't someone post it up there? I think it got approved if it did he was talking about two RPGs of halo......

ZekeHumanslayer
i think we can start hopefully

newjak86
I hope we can start.

sqwunchy
Name: Tod Koleri
Subject number: 111
Physical appearance: Shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, torn clothes, fair skinned
Home planet: Takinta
Bio: Tod never had anything, well, good. His family has always been poor, but he always has been hopeful that things would get better. That hope has been beginning to falter after the death of his mother. He is usually prepared for the worst and has seen more than he would like as a 6 year old. He is a quick learner and courageous even at the worst of times.

is this approved yet?

ZekeHumanslayer
i think so

Spawn_Master
We must wait for Rae's signal. Only then can we start.

sqwunchy
right on

ZekeHumanslayer
wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont waanna w8 all weekened i've waited long enough lol sad

BlaxicanTroller
I'll join up...

Name: Rayden Shiong

Subject Number: 077

Appearance: Rayden is Blaxican (Black and Mexican, DUH!) and is tall fr his age, and rather lanky. His skin is a dark complexion, more black, than mexican. He has brown eyes and a dark brown min-afro (This is a mirror reflection of me. He also has a size ten shoe size (Yes, at the age of 7. I'm 14 and my shoe size is 19 and a half.)

Home Planet: Harvest (If Harvest has been destroyed by this time, which I think it has, than he lives on Earth instead.)

Bio/Personality: Rayden lived in the wonderfulness that is Suburbia his entire, short life. He is rather tall for his age, a head higher than most of his fellow students and friends, but doesn't involve in sports that much. He has excellent hand-eye quardination, which would help him do well in Sports. And because of his size he could easily intimidate and defeat other kids in physical activites. But Rayden would rather achieve his goals with his mind, rather than with his bulk, outsmarting/outmaneuvering his opponents in competitions. Rayden's mind is insinc with his ideals. He is incredibly bright and witty, excelling in RTS games and sims.

Yay!

SpadeKing
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
Blaxican (Black and Mexican, DUH!)

so that makes me blawaiin? blink

BlaxicanTroller
What the hell are you?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
What the hell are you?

black and hawaiin no expression tho my bro is mexican/hawaiin and my sister is white/hawaiin I got all steps erm

BlaxicanTroller
There are some things that you cannot mix, my young padawan. Such as Norweighn and Chinese, and other such things...

SpadeKing
so uh im still a a blawaiin right?

BlaxicanTroller
Sure?

SpadeKing
herbw00t

SilentWolf

SpadeKing
(yay!!!!!!!!!!)

ZekeHumanslayer
yea

Spawn_Master

Liquid_Fire
(Ooooh Rae's badass alright...probably the most cold, harcore military "son of a b*tch" in the book. Even though she's a minor character...very few can compare... The Main character though, another Spartan, is in the back of the Pelican with her. He jumps out and free falls to catch the front and rescue the others, tells Rae "Cover me."wink

OK, let's get this RP underway.

Spawn_Master
(Ooooh Rae's badass alright...probably the most cold, harcore military "son of a b*tch" in the book. Even though she's a minor character...very few can compare... The Main character though, another Spartan, is in the back of the Pelican with her. He jumps out and free falls to catch the front and rescue the others, tells Rae "Cover me."wink

OK, let's get this RP underway.

Are we gonna RP in this thread? erm

ZekeHumanslayer
yea lets start

name: McCoy, Zeke
number:007
physical appreance:rather big for his age big as in muscle he is wearing a black muscle shirt with black and red shorts
bio:loves to play sports and paintball not much of a life

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>