Franklin Richards vs. The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Sentry's enemy.

grey fox
Void wins

batdude123
Are we talking about "Psi Lord" Franklin Richards?

UniOmni
Are we talking Celestial potential, created the heroes reborn universe Franklin?? Cuz barring a speedblitz, i don't see how the Void wins.

Swanky-Tuna
Franklin as a child seems very easily manipulated. I've really only read one comic with him in it but Doom easily gained power over the alternate Earth he was exiled to by feeding Franklin BS lines about needing to stop "bad people" or something cheesey like that.

willRules
Franklin blinks and the big scary monster goes away for ever. he then goes home to his hot mummy.

NoFate007
They probably will actually use Franklin Richards as the means of destroying the Void since it appears that Sentry isn't going to.

Draco69
Franklin Richards calls the police. The Void is convicted of child molestation as the sick bastard tried to kiss him thinking he was Sentry as a child....

willRules
laughing

Thanos_6383
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.Draco just made my day.smile

Grimm22
Franklin at full potential pwns Sentry's alter ego wink

guy222
Franklin

Bentley
Franklin for the stomp.

tkitna
Franklin

Uriel005
Assuming Franklin understands that void will murder him??? Franklin blinks and it's over for the void and Franklin goes on his merry way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.