hercules vs wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who takes is here ? WW or herules ?

diabloman
WW isnt a god like herc. but shes still a hassel to beat of course.

batdude123
Wonder Woman.

badabing
The same as the Hercules vs Superman thread, only it may take Wonder Woman a bit longer to beat Hercules.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by badabing
The same as the Hercules vs Superman thread, only it may take Wonder Woman a bit longer to beat Hercules.

Not really when you add her fighting experience it may actually be quicker.

grey fox
Hercules thinks that luck runs in the family and then Diana castrates him.....

batdude123
Originally posted by LethalFemme

She wouldn't put Hercules down faster than Superman. no If anything, it would be the exact same type of fight: Speedblitz and it's over.

diabloman
again ww grabbed a hold of hercules from behind and couldnt move in jla/marvel #2 but he gave her afew hard licks.

badabing
If I have learned anything in life, it's don't argue with women. So I agree. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
If I have learned anything in life, it's don't argue with women. So I agree. stick out tongue

You're smart. stick out tongue

diabloman
If I have learned anything in life, it's don't argue with women. So I agree. stick out tongue as long as you have a credit card with you when your with your woman she wont argue with you big grin

LethalFemme
Originally posted by diabloman
as long as you have a credit card with you when your with your woman she wont argue with you big grin

What credit card? miffed

diabloman
What credit card? miffed that card that has numbers on it and you can buy stuff with it. or if your a woman im sure u know what a creditcard is

MJOILNIR
My woman sure as hell knows what one is mad sad

diabloman
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
My woman sure as hell knows what one is mad sad join the club.

LethalFemme
that card that has numbers on it and you can buy stuff with it. or if your a woman im sure u know what a creditcard is

I meant like Visa, Amex, Discover, Diners, Master Card. I know none of you have a pimp or player card. stick out tongue

batdude123
Women- "yackity yackity yackity yackity....." stick out tongue

diabloman
I meant like Visa, Amex, Discover, Diners, Master Card. I know none of you have a pimp or player card. stick out tongue i have a visa debit card and dont even think about it.

badabing
You guys are asking for it and Lethal Femme will be dishing it out.

LethalFemme
i have a visa debit card and dont even think about it.

And I'm sure you have about 10 dollars to your mane on it too. stick out tongue lol

You guys are asking for it and Lethal Femme will be dishing it out.

And it must be good cause they keep coming back for seconds*snap......snap*

diabloman
And I'm sure you have about 10 dollars to your mane on it too. stick out tongue lol

And it must be good cause they keep coming back for seconds*snap......snap* if you where mine then yes i would probably have only 10 left in my account. big grin

batdude123

And it must be good cause they keep coming back for seconds*snap......snap*

laughing

LethalFemme
if you where mine then yes i would probably have only 10 left in my account. big grin

I take care of myself thank you stick out tongue

Originally posted by batdude123
laughing

Thank you, thank you I'll be here all night make sure to tip the waiters. eek!

batdude123

Thank you, thank you I'll be here all night make sure to tip the waiters. eek!

I will NEVER tip those **** ****** ********* ****ing ****** AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ****** *****!!!!!!!!! mad stick out tongue

diabloman

Thank you, thank you I'll be here all night make sure to tip the waiters. eek! you take care of yourself ? need to work on it there.

diabloman

Thank you, thank you I'll be here all night make sure to tip the waiters. eek! sure il tip the waiters for pouring in some jalepano sauce in your drink big grin .

batdude123
sure il tip the waiters for pouring in some jalepano sauce in your drink big grin .

WEAK!!!! thumb down

LethalFemme
you take care of yourself ? need to work on it there.

work on what?

sure il tip the waiters for pouring in some jalepano sauce in your drink big grin .

Don't drink that much. erm

batdude123
Anyway, Wonder Woman boobs Hercules to death.

diabloman
WEAK!!!! thumb down your right it is weak. they should pour carelon or caraselon i forgot which one but its an italian sauce that would burn her toungue off so we dont have to listen to that tounge anymore big grin

batdude123
your right it is weak. they should pour carelon or caraselon i forgot which one but its an italian sauce that would burn her toungue off so we dont have to listen to that tounge anymore big grin

I was talking about your joke. Your joke was weak. stick out tongue big grin

diabloman
I was talking about your joke. Your joke was weak. stick out tongue big grin so is your head. big grin but no need to remind you im sure u know that by now laughing

Soljer
Wow...Diabloman gets more retarded by the day; "Your head is weak! HAHAHAH! I'm so funny!"

Wait....That included good grammar and spelling. My bad.

batdude123
so is your head. big grin but no need to remind you im sure u know that by now laughing

I've had many head injuries. sad

Tron
Topic, people...

batdude123
Anyway, Wonder Woman pwns him.

diabloman
hercules rapes WW

batdude123
hercules rapes WW

Wonder Woman castrates him with her tiara before he can even think to rape her. no expression

diabloman
Wonder Woman castrates him with her tiara before he can even think to rape her. no expression hercules gets all horny after WW doing that to him. then he tries to put his hands on her again cause hes not a quitter

Soljer
hercules gets all horny after WW doing that to him. then he tries to put his hands on her again cause hes not a quitter

Do you know what the word 'castrate' means?

batdude123
hercules gets all horny after WW doing that to him. then he tries to put his hands on her again cause hes not a quitter

laughing out loud

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Soljer
Do you know what the word 'castrate' means?
I don't think he does sad

diabloman
Do you know what the word 'castrate' means? yah. if you dont look it up. if you have a dic.

diabloman
laughing out loud 1st of all why do u think WW wants cut hercs. penis off ? she enjoys it ever saturday night. big grin and so u you im sure laughing

batdude123
1st of all why do u think WW wants cut hercs. penis off ? she enjoys it ever saturday night. big grin and so u you im sure laughing

Castrate means to remove somebody's testicles.

Soljer
Castrate means to remove somebody's testicles.

*public learning sound*

The more you know!

batdude123
*public learning sound*

The more you know!

laughing

diabloman
laughing somone got strait As in cock class ? big grin

Soljer
Cock class? Why was batdude learning about roosters? Batdude, do you raise chickens?

I'm confused....

Or....were you in class to learn about cock fighting? Those roosters can be dangerous!

diabloman
Cock class? Why was batdude learning about roosters? Batdude, do you raise chickens?

I'm confused....

Or....were you in class to learn about cock fighting? Those roosters can be dangerous! cock is another name for d!ck stupid

Soljer
cock is another name for d!ck stupid

Wait, I don't understand. I mean, Dick being short for Richard...even that is a stretch, but how is Cock short for Dick? or for Richard?

batdude123

I'm confused....

Or....were you in class to learn about cock fighting? Those roosters can be dangerous!

Nope, I don't live on a farm. erm

batdude123
Wait, I don't understand. I mean, Dick being short for Richard...even that is a stretch, but how is Cock short for Dick? or for Richard?

laughing

diabloman

I'm confused....

Or....were you in class to learn about cock fighting? Those roosters can be dangerous! he said Castrate means to remove somebody's testicles. then i said did he get straght As in cock class. cock means d!ck stupid

Soljer
he said Castrate means to remove somebody's testicles. then i said did he get straght As in cock class. cock means d!ck stupid

You still didn't explain how Cock and Richard are one and the same. I thought we were talking about Hercules' testicles, not Richard's. How did Richard come into this?

bigbran
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing smokin'

diabloman
You still didn't explain how Cock and Richard are one and the same. I thought we were talking about Hercules' testicles, not Richard's. How did Richard come into this? i didnt say a damn thing about richards. yall brought that up.

Soljer
i didnt say a damn thing about richards. yall brought that up.

No...I think you're the one that brought dick into this. Richard the Rooster, apparently? Oh! I'm so confused!

diabloman
No...I think you're the one that brought dick into this. Richard the Rooster, apparently? Oh! I'm so confused! we know your confused on KMC you dont have to remind us. big grin

doctor ketchup
hercules would destroy ww

LethalFemme
Originally posted by doctor ketchup
hercules would destroy ww

How?

snoopdogg
From what I have seen WW beats Herc. in every category including strength.

Herc. is a one trick pony compared to WW.

leonidas
doh

snoopdogg
Originally posted by leonidas
doh Just waiting for olympian to come in and share his wisdom. Happy Dance

Soleran
How?

In the bed, she's so prude!

leonidas
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Just waiting for olympian to come in and share his wisdom. Happy Dance

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.