Superman 1Million vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Yes, i know. another superman vs. thor thread. Anyways, who do you think prevails?

lilnutta12
1 supes cudnt doit
10 cudnt
100cudnt
1000 cudnt
10000 cud/sudnt
1mill yes they wud altogeda speed blitz him

Mr.V
.... no expression ^idiot^

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr.V
.... no expression ^idiot^

laughing out loud

General Kon-El
We know Superman Prime can defeat Rune King thor. Superman 1 Million is already close to him.

UniOmni
Nothing is certain. Neither has the feats to say they trump the other.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by UniOmni
Nothing is certain. Neither has the feats to say they trump the other. Exactly

H. S. 6

yes

batdude123

However......HOWEVER, Superman 1 Million had admitted that he pails in comparison to Superman Prime. yes

EDIT: You were talking about Superman 1 Million and Rune King Thor, nevermind. embarrasment

Soujaboy
Since when could Superman Prime defeat RTK?

Broly92
Since a while he is a little bit ahead of him but not in Asgard but RKT makes this guy Superman -1million

Soujaboy
Explain to me why Superman Prime would beat RTK?

UniOmni
What has either done to show they trump the other?? Really?? The people who seem to think Prime or 1Million beat RKT, seem to be the people who believe normal Superman beats classic Thor. Nothing wrong with feeling Normal Superman beats Thor, though i disagree. But to say one who has no feats, beats another who also has no feats, is kinda silly. Nothing helps or hurts people with implied rather than shown power.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Explain to me why Superman Prime would beat RTK?

He wins because you smell. smile

Soujaboy
Originally posted by batdude123
He wins because you smell. smile

well you........you........ make me...... sick

MattDay
well what prime has done so far makes my mind up and 1 million is, in a depowred state able to time shift and do things well a million times more powerful than his original superman, yes he wins and beats thor again... thats Ruin King Thor I meen!!

Mider
well this supes in a weak state punched threw time did he not and also has force vision that is suppose to move a galaxy?

MattDay
well yea pretty much, he is definetely on or above the level of RKT

MJOILNIR
Not sure if he could(I think so) but Id like to see RTK do the same thing to Supes that he did to Mangog.

the Darkone
Superman Prime was skyfather level being and Superman 1million would be under him, but RKT killed a skyfahter being in Mangog even Odin feared Mangog and Rune King Thor killed him with a gesture and blew his soul into the wind. Rune King Thor is on a elder god level who are far above skyfahters, Rune King Thor had the full power of the Odinforce and Rune magic which is all the magic in Asgard. RKT wins the Majority 10/10.

guy222
RKT

Sarutobi700
RK Thor curbstomps a million times over

h1a8
Supes wins everytime due to a speed blitz combo ko.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by h1a8
Supes wins everytime due to a speed blitz combo ko. And I bet Regular Superman would win as well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.