King(KOF/Art of Fighting) Vs. Blue Mary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
King VS Blue Mary

Who wins?

SaTsuJiN
Hmm.. I think Mary, being an ex-cop(?) would have a bit more expertise in combat.. not that king isnt great.. but grapplers usually wind up winning in real fights

blind faith
They both display great skills in combat so no clear advantage, or disadvantage, to either.

They both have tough attitudes so the same there, no advantage for either one.

But BM is an ex-secret agent/cop as Satsujin mentioned so she probably has better battle tactics. So probably after a long, tough fight BM will teach her a lesson she will never forget.

P-Geyser
DAMN BC two of my favorite female fighters in video games...tough descion. Both are extremley serious in the martial art. I think I will have to say a tie.

brainchild81
I think King takes this. King can win from afar. Blue Mary can't. Blue Mary only has a chance if she gets up close enough to grapple & even if she does get close, King's footspeed may be too much for her. Blue Mary will have a hard time getting up close since King has more reach(A lot more when you consider fireballs). TFG has more pix, but wiki has more info.

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Hmm.. I think Mary, being an ex-cop(?) would have a bit more expertise in combat.. not that king isnt great.. but grapplers usually wind up winning in real fights Usually they don't have to worry about people shooting fireballs out of their feet thoughsmile I think King may have more h2h combat expertise because she was a bouncer. Mary Ryan being a cop may just mean she has more experience shooting peoplesmile

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
I think King takes this. King can win from afar. Blue Mary can't. Blue Mary only has a chance if she gets up close enough to grapple & even if she does get close, King's footspeed may be too much for her. Blue Mary will have a hard time getting up close since King has more reach(A lot more when you consider fireballs). TFG has more pix, but wiki has more info.

Usually they don't have to worry about people shooting fireballs out of their feet thoughsmile I think King may have more h2h combat expertise because she was a bouncer. Mary Ryan being a cop may just mean she has more experience shooting peoplesmile

I can agree with that but also even though Mary may use weapons,she does rely on her martial art skill to seize the bigger threats.

brainchild81
No doubt. Combat/Commando Sambo is serious stuff. It's kinda like Brazilian Jujitsu. Some of the top MMA fighters use Sambo. I wish SNK'd realize they've got better females than Mai & Athena. You been following the KOF:MI Maniax comics PG?

SaTsuJiN
Mary's counters.. and that tech where she jumps over projectiles to perform a ground grab.. (not to mention the ground slide -> grab) are mostly the reasons I've chosen her.. her ex-cop background (I'm assuming this was in southtown?) just shows that she's had alot of 'practice' to get her style worked out..

projectiles are nice.. but in KoF where sidestepping and rolling are rampant.. I dont really see them meaning anything

P-Geyser
Mary is much better in Real Bout Special than her appearances in KOF.

brainchild81
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Mary's counters.. and that tech where she jumps over projectiles to perform a ground grab.. (not to mention the ground slide -> grab) are mostly the reasons I've chosen her.. her ex-cop background (I'm assuming this was in southtown?) just shows that she's had alot of 'practice' to get her style worked out..

projectiles are nice.. but in KoF where sidestepping and rolling are rampant.. I dont really see them meaning anything They somehow almost always end up being a factor though. I can usually catch people w/the slow double strike.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.