Superman vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

itsnotcaine607
Vegeta kills superman than challenges Goku for a real fight

batdude123
You're an idiot. wink

Broly92
No anime/manga espicially DBZ excl and you better run before you are banned

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Broly92
No anime/manga espicially DBZ excl and you better run before you are banned
he already has been banned roll eyes (sarcastic)
hopefully a mod will ban him again soon

Ritoshi
Originally posted by itsnotcaine607
Vegeta kills superman than challenges Goku for a real fight Superman whipes his ass with both of them and then bans you.

dawsey28

How did Vegeta kill Superman? What powers did he use? confused

Broly92
His six foot long hair thats what

bigbran
who was this guy, that made the thread.

Big Sexy
DBZ is too inconsistent when goku can some how fly fast as the speed force yet slower than the speed of light. TOOOO inconsistent to be taken seriously. I enjoy the show though for what it is. Oh yeah, the thread starter is a deush

Grimm22
Any Comic Character >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Japanese Manga/Anime character cool

dawsey28

Punctuation is your friend. big grin

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22
Any Comic Character >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Japanese Manga/Anime character cool I like them both for separate reason and FOTNS and Ninja Scroll kicks ass.

dawsey28
Originally posted by dawsey28
Punctuation is your friend. big grin

Using the word then instead of than can also be useful.

itsnotcaine607
im sorry i didnt know this was grammer class ill take notes

newjak86
Originally posted by Big Sexy
DBZ is too inconsistent when goku can some how fly fast as the speed force yet slower than the speed of light. TOOOO inconsistent to be taken seriously. I enjoy the show though for what it is. Oh yeah, the thread starter is a deush That is true plus they never really show anything really great when compared to comics. In fact if memory serves in Episode Goku is training with 20 tons attached to each arm and is doing alright. Then King Kai decides to up the weight and it goes up to 40 tons and he can't lift any of his limbs until he goes Super Saiyen. Superman could sneeze 40 tons. laughing

Big Sexy
Originally posted by newjak86
That is true plus they never really show anything really great when compared to comics. In fact if memory serves in Episode Goku is training with 20 tons attached to each arm and is doing alright. Then King Kai decides to up the weight and it goes up to 40 tons and he can't lift any of his limbs until he goes Super Saiyen. Superman could sneeze 40 tons. laughing Exactly, for some reason they cant lived tons then they destroy galaxies with baby blast. I think its a fun story all but they are not a like to be comparing. There like looney tunes mixed with comics mixed with street fighter.

Ritoshi
yeah, So people need to stop saying Dbz characters are so strong laughing out loud but if you do the math, 40 tons as ssj he moved with ease, so as ssj2 then 3 is way over 100 tons.

Wolverine2006
I say Goku obliterates every cell of Superman's body, hes crazy powerful

Broly92
What Math? Either way this is pointless it is a stupid thread

Big Sexy
Dude power level go from 32 000 to 400million yet they dont seem to change. Well thats anime for you. Still a pretty good show though and Budokai 3 was a pretty good game

Ritoshi
What Math? Either way this is pointless it is a stupid thread Just saying Goku could lift way over a hundred Tons but Superman still shits on his face.

bigbran
then that would mean ss4 would be way over 100 class. but hes also stronger now, he gets stronger in every episode.

Broly92
Thats not true anyone KILLS Superman and when he dies he becomes freinds with the devil just stop posting

Big Sexy
Stop argueing DBZ. Thats was the threadstarter wanted. What do you guys think of the new DBZ street fighter types game as well as Superman returns

A.J
superman rips him a new ******* then eats it for brunch

oh and banned and closed

Ritoshi
Originally posted by bigbran
then that would mean ss4 would be way over 100 class. but hes also stronger now, he gets stronger in every episode. SSj4 is not even real.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by A.J
superman rips him a new ******* then eats it for brunch

oh and banned and closed Superman is a vegetarian no expression

newjak86
Exactly, for some reason they cant lived tons then they destroy galaxies with baby blast. I think its a fun story all but they are not a like to be comparing. There like looney tunes mixed with comics mixed with street fighter. Yeah they are never written really well when it comes to strength. Another time Goku gets a small mound of Earth thrown at him basicallt a small mountain. He struggles to stop it so he is forced to break through it. His fastest mode of travel is light speed Superman can move around those speeds without using a technique. And their crazy strong blasts aren't even that crazy they normally just blow up the core and that in turn takes out the planet they never blow the planet itself.

Plus their durability is in question because when a frying pan thrown by your human wife you is supposed to be millions times weaker than you can cause marks well.............. stick out tongue

Ritoshi
Originally posted by newjak86
Yeah they are never written really well when it comes to strength. Another time Goku gets a small mound of Earth thrown at him basicallt a small mountain. He struggles to stop it so he is forced to break through it. His fastest mode of travel is light speed Superman can move around those speeds without using a technique. And their crazy strong blasts aren't even that crazy they normally just blow up the core and that in turn takes out the planet they never blow the planet itself.

Plus their durability is in question because when a frying pan thrown by your human wife you is supposed to be millions times weaker than you can cause marks well.............. stick out tongue neither is Superman laughing out loud one minute he juggles the moon then the next he gets smacked by Poisin ivy, gets hurt by a car to the face.

Big Sexy
Stop argueing DBZ. Thats was the threadstarter wanted. What do you guys think of the new DBZ street fighter types game as well as Superman returns.
I am reposting. There is a game called Super DBZ out by the makers of Streetfighter. what do you huys think about that game and what do you think about SUperman Returns the game. Will it finally be a good Superman game?

A.J
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Superman is a vegetarian no expression really ? confused

Broly92
No but what this about a Street Fighter type DBZ game
that was directed to big sexy

Big Sexy
Its called super DBZ for the ps2. Check it out at IGN. They say that a few makers of the street fighter games contributed to it and its being released to go head to head with the Atari Budokai game this christmas. It only has about 20 sum od characters but they say the combat system will be more indeph than the previous DBZ games made by other companies

Xplosive

Hahahaha

juggernaut66666
Stop argueing DBZ. Thats was the threadstarter wanted. What do you guys think of the new DBZ street fighter types game as well as Superman returns.
I am reposting. There is a game called Super DBZ out by the makers of Streetfighter. what do you huys think about that game and what do you think about SUperman Returns the game. Will it finally be a good Superman game?
i hate superman but that game will be very very very cool

newjak86
Originally posted by Ritoshi
neither is Superman laughing out loud one minute he juggles the moon then the next he gets smacked by Poisin ivy, gets hurt by a car to the face. At least that got somewhat sorted out by the Crisis.

Anyway about DBZ and Superman Video Games I don't think they will ever be able to make a game that does them justice. Video Games based on these things are hard to do because you want to feel like you can do everything the character can do.

With Superman you want to basically be unstoppable but then if you are the game isn't fun but if you aren't then you don't feel like superman. same thing with the DBZ games.

dawsey28
How did Vegeta kill Superman? What powers did he use? confused

I never got my answer. sad

juggernaut66666
I never got my answer. sad
a final flash in the face would kill supesbig grin

Broly92
His six foot long hair thats what
Yes you did

Rols
Batman helps Sups. and turns SuperSaiyan4 then beats Goku with his tool belt. We find out afterwards that Bruce was actually adapted by the wayne family when he was but an infant. They found him in a little spaceshuttle crib that crush landed in there mansions backyard the crib marks Saiyan infant, take good care someday he would be king of prep. big grin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.