Cole Turner (avatar version) vs 2nd age spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
i know that this will be closed maybe ill get lucky and it wont

ok basically cole was a run of the mill demon pretty powerful could kill nearly anyone with one blast sept super high level demons like the source himself, later he became the source and his powers went up dramatically but he was killed by the charmed ones and he was sent to the place where all demons go when they die but since he was half human that part of him kept him alive he found out that when a demon came to that place of death he could absorb his or her powers he eventually became so strong he came back to earth from a place beyond time and space his powers where big and bad now, he stoped time around an individual making them and there bullets stop so that a friend of the witches could arrest him with out dieing, he could heal instantly as seen when pheobe cut him and he healed it in seconds, he could heal others in seconds too and could make them immune to high levels of magic, he could shapeshift, and eventually became invunrable, he couldnt even be traped with crystals as sween when he gave up his powers to barbus and barbus was traped with the crystals he escaped i believe and servived a spell strong enough to kill the source he was not hurt at all, cole could also look at you and make you explode into nothingness, with his invincibility nothing could kill him not even a super spell that took out most of his apartment trust me a explosion that big from a potion is pretty powerful for that show charmed, he was unharmed, he tried killing himself many times and was once again unharmed he got TK, and could kill you by looking at you in some other form not by fire but like a mind seizure perhaps he killed a women making it look like she died of natural causes, as stated above he still has his energy balls which can kill almost anyone in one hit even upper level beings require only just more then one hit, and one more feat for his invunrability is that when paige found out that only coles outsides where indestructable she made a spell to get inside him and blow him up which she did, he basically just reformed from practiaclly nothing it looked like microscopic marticals where all that was left but it was enough to bring him back at his highest was when the avatars took notice of his powers and made him one of them, he was now strong enough that he rewrote all of reality and time with one spell, so that he never got divorced and was still married, the other avatars where not effected since they exist outside of time and space its kinda odd the spell shouldnt have effected cole but it did its probably cause he wanted to leave the show but i think they could have found a more decent way to get rid of him, im not saying he'd beat spawn but he'd probably be a powerful apponent against him since he's invunrable and is able to manipulate time and space.

Sea King
well avatar version had the power to change time reality and do basicaly whatever he wanted to do when he wanted to do it.

he was also immortal and could not ever be killed by any means. (untill he went and got screwed over by love sence that aint a factor he still has his infanite power)

so i say cole wins because he could chang time/reality so spawn never became spawn.

Mider
lol i wont say who wins i dont know who wins but i made this thread cause i think he's the best match spawn has in a very long time.

Sea King
well im just saying if cole never tryed to pull that trick that made him a basic demon again no one could have ever stoped him in any way waht so ever(they had to make the show that way because they made him way way way way way way to powerful he was unstoppable their is no other way to put it

Mider
thing is that spawn can also controll time and space like in hellspawn he remade the world into hell, and then brought it back to normal later, then he stoped ALL time once before becomming depowered just to show off i believe, cole might be susceptable to spawns mind powers

Sea King
Originally posted by Mider
thing is that spawn can also controll time and space like in hellspawn he remade the world into hell, and then brought it back to normal later, then he stoped ALL time once before becomming depowered just to show off i believe, cole might be susceptable to spawns mind powers

well i dont realy think he would be, maybe but you see cole cant
be harmed hes never been shown to be harmed before he even tryed to use his own powers to kill him self and was unsucessful

Mider
spawn can make him his slave though cole is supcepitable to being controlled remeber the siren she made him try to kill pheobe

Sea King
well that might work but other wise cole cant be stoped

Mider
this thread shoud be better people are saying spawn is so powerful i agree but i thought cole would be a good fight for him

Sea King
this thread shoud be better people are saying spawn is so powerful i agree but i thought cole would be a good fight for him

he would but the winner i gess would be who acts frist if spawn can control him before he whipes spawn from exsistence then then him if not then cole

Mider
well stopping time around cole wont work since he is outside of time and space, i wonder if sending him to hell will work but i know his mind is succeptiable to attacks since he was manipulated by the siren

Sea King
well stopping time around cole wont work since he is outside of time and space, i wonder if sending him to hell will work but i know his mind is succeptiable to attacks since he was manipulated by the siren

why would sending him to hell work he has shimered out before so it should not be of that much use he'ed go thier then shimer back

Mider
thing is spawn has total dominion in his realm

Sea King
thing is spawn has total dominion in his realm

and cole controls all reality so it would still be a good fight because even if he does have dominion over his realm and cole had control over reality their powers would cancel out then it would still be a fight were cole is indestructible

Mider
i dont know if he controlls ALL reality maybe just global

Sea King
i dont know if he controlls ALL reality maybe just global

well if you notice on the ep were he died he changed reality for the underworld the earth and up above

Mider
spawn also can change reality he turned all of earth into hell on earth this is why i thought cole would be a great match for him cause there powers are similar in ways

Sea King
spawn also can change reality he turned all of earth into hell on earth this is why i thought cole would be a great match for him cause there powers are similar in ways

yes id say they are they have power equal to each others but does spawn posses

Indestructibleabilty

Mider
i guess not but can cole servive the kinda stuff spawn has?

Darth Macabre
i guess not but can cole servive the kinda stuff spawn has?

Cole shouldn't have be able to die in the first place....So yes, Cole can survive what Spawn throws at him.

Mider
but spawn can absorb his powers or do stuff to his mind.

Darth Macabre
but spawn can absorb his powers or do stuff to his mind.

No...Siren controls the guys by pheromones...not mind control.

Mider
im pretty sure that spawn can produce pharmons

Darth Macabre
im pretty sure that spawn can produce pharmons

Everyone produces them...It's just a matter that they would have no affect on Cole....After all...Spawns a dude.

Mider
spawn can make anything does it matter he can probably do something about that.

Darth Macabre
spawn can make anything does it matter he can probably do something about that.

You can't "make" pheromones....They're produced by beings...And yes it matters, because that's the only way to control Cole.

thisredbox
i know that this will be closed maybe ill get lucky and it wont

ok basically cole was a run of the mill demon pretty powerful could kill nearly anyone with one blast sept super high level demons like the source himself, later he became the source and his powers went up dramatically but he was killed by the charmed ones and he was sent to the place where all demons go when they die but since he was half human that part of him kept him alive he found out that when a demon came to that place of death he could absorb his or her powers he eventually became so strong he came back to earth from a place beyond time and space his powers where big and bad now, he stoped time around an individual making them and there bullets stop so that a friend of the witches could arrest him with out dieing, he could heal instantly as seen when pheobe cut him and he healed it in seconds, he could heal others in seconds too and could make them immune to high levels of magic, he could shapeshift, and eventually became invunrable, he couldnt even be traped with crystals as sween when he gave up his powers to barbus and barbus was traped with the crystals he escaped i believe and servived a spell strong enough to kill the source he was not hurt at all, cole could also look at you and make you explode into nothingness, with his invincibility nothing could kill him not even a super spell that took out most of his apartment trust me a explosion that big from a potion is pretty powerful for that show charmed, he was unharmed, he tried killing himself many times and was once again unharmed he got TK, and could kill you by looking at you in some other form not by fire but like a mind seizure perhaps he killed a women making it look like she died of natural causes, as stated above he still has his energy balls which can kill almost anyone in one hit even upper level beings require only just more then one hit, and one more feat for his invunrability is that when paige found out that only coles outsides where indestructable she made a spell to get inside him and blow him up which she did, he basically just reformed from practiaclly nothing it looked like microscopic marticals where all that was left but it was enough to bring him back at his highest was when the avatars took notice of his powers and made him one of them, he was now strong enough that he rewrote all of reality and time with one spell, so that he never got divorced and was still married, the other avatars where not effected since they exist outside of time and space its kinda odd the spell shouldnt have effected cole but it did its probably cause he wanted to leave the show but i think they could have found a more decent way to get rid of him, im not saying he'd beat spawn but he'd probably be a powerful apponent against him since he's invunrable and is able to manipulate time and space.

that was a really long sentence http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/tongue.gif

Mider
who cares you got the jest of it its a little late for criticising my grammar

Mider
pharmones are animal things i think spawn who in his first age could make nothingness into wine could do that, and you dont have proof thats the only way to controll spawn, spawns powers are sorcery powers he can just strip cole of his powers can he not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.