just CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dills
nacho sucked. it really did. here's to hoping CLICK gets the job done.

Morning_Glory
it won't ... "the job done"..umm no ermm

dills
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
it won't ... "the job done"..umm no ermm

"Excuse me, Mr. Glory. It's me. Christopher. Walken. And, I don't appreciate your. Tone. Apologize. Apologize now!"

http://www.darkhorizons.com/2006/click/click6.jpg

Midnight Terror
I hope so, It looks like a LOT better than Nacho

Wolfie
This is an interesting thread....

Nacho Libre looks stupid. Click looks decent.

DeVi| D0do
I haven't been able to watch Adam Sandler without wanting to hurt people since Happy Gilmore.

-Tired Hiker-
Click just seems too predictable. I can already tell you what's going to happen . . . There's this guy, Adam Sandler, his life is too busy, he gets this remote control that can stop time, FF, RW, SLO-MO, all that stuff. Then, life passes him by because he abused his power. But then, Christopher Walken makes a new remote that can give him his life back, but he forces Adam Sandler to join him on some revenge plot before he gives him the remote. Walken gets revenge on his old computer firm boss, Adam gets his life rewound to the point where he got the first remote, then the very last shot of the film . . . we pan out to discover that these men live inside a DVD Player!!! erm So predictable.

Lycan5100
im going to watch it Kate Beckinsale's in it smile

dills
Originally posted by Lycan5100
im going to watch it Kate Beckinsale's in it smile

amen, brother.

Hotpants
Nacho Libre wasn't that bad. I had me laughing

Quiero Mota
My wife and kids liked CLICK, but I thought it was boring and cheesy.

Darth Macabre
I liked it...As did my parents, friends, and girlfriend.

Not saying it was a great movie, but it was enjoyable....

K.Diddy
I got a few decent laughs out of it.
It got the job done beer

Valharu
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Click just seems too predictable. I can already tell you what's going to happen . . . There's this guy, Adam Sandler, his life is too busy, he gets this remote control that can stop time, FF, RW, SLO-MO, all that stuff. Then, life passes him by because he abused his power. But then, Christopher Walken makes a new remote that can give him his life back, but he forces Adam Sandler to join him on some revenge plot before he gives him the remote. Walken gets revenge on his old computer firm boss, Adam gets his life rewound to the point where he got the first remote, then the very last shot of the film . . . we pan out to discover that these men live inside a DVD Player!!! erm So predictable. laughing

steverules
Napolean Dynomite kicked ass!

Bardiel13
Yet another movie that critics hate and the viewers like. Wow... :P
Well, I can't say I hated it. But, it wasn't what I expected and Mr. It's-so-predictable wasn't right at all. I expected the same, too. But, instead I got the light hearted, good for some laughs comedy that the trailer showed. Then during the second half of the movie it was a sad drama. Hmmm... Well, I didn't walk out of the theater with thoughts of dicuss, so I guess it was good enough.

WrathfulDwarf
Adam Sandler?

Pass...

The Force
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Click just seems too predictable. I can already tell you what's going to happen . . . There's this guy, Adam Sandler, his life is too busy, he gets this remote control that can stop time, FF, RW, SLO-MO, all that stuff. Then, life passes him by because he abused his power. But then, Christopher Walken makes a new remote that can give him his life back, but he forces Adam Sandler to join him on some revenge plot before he gives him the remote. Walken gets revenge on his old computer firm boss, Adam gets his life rewound to the point where he got the first remote, then the very last shot of the film . . . we pan out to discover that these men live inside a DVD Player!!! erm So predictable.

...Well your wrong!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA eek!

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by The Force
...Well your wrong!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA eek!

Sounds like my interpretation would have been a better movie. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.