Rogue vs superman (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
can rogue beat superman with alol these powers

wolverines heling factor
cyclops is optic blast(total control)
havoks powers
colosuss power
polaris powers
iceman powers

vs

superman

lilnutta12
uses icemans ultimate power colossus and polaris to increase her metal form

havok and cyclop blast to finish him off

Scoobless
Hmmm................ no!

stick out tongue

check these out:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332188&highlight=rogue+cyclops+quicksilver

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332316&highlight=rogue+add+ons

LethalFemme
Originally posted by ALEMASTER

wolverines heling factor
havoks powers
colosuss power
polaris powers
iceman powers

vs

superman

Nope she loses

Scoobless
Quit following me around

stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scoobless
Quit following me around

stick out tongue

Ah Scoobie Doobie Doo I missed youhug

grey fox
Rouge dies.

ThePittman

TheKahn
Superman wins 9/10. Rogue is still far too slow and without an ability to protect herself from Superman using his speed to end the fight before she can even form a thought, I don't see how she can win. The 1/10 which Superman might use is if Rogue uses is able to use Iceman's powers (assuming she'd start the fight in ice form) to force a draw.

Broly92
I know she loses but how is she going to be knocked out with Colossus's durability and Wolverine's healing factor
But as much as I hate to admit it she still loses

TheKahn
Originally posted by Broly92
I know she loses but how is she going to be knocked out with Colossus's durability and Wolverine's healing factor
But as much as I hate to admit it she still loses

Because Sueprman can do this when he really wants to:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1082/supermanmoonbust4do1qi.th.jpg

Broly92
Well he could do this when he wants to toohang

FG725
Originally posted by TheKahn
Because Sueprman can do this when he really wants to:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1082/supermanmoonbust4do1qi.th.jpg
they're both heroes and superman wont destroy the planet he has been protecting for over a decade. Originally posted by TheKahn
Superman wins 9/10. Rogue is still far too slow and without an ability to protect herself from Superman using his speed to end the fight before she can even form a thought, I don't see how she can win. The 1/10 which Superman might use is if Rogue uses is able to use Iceman's powers (assuming she'd start the fight in ice form) to force a draw.
how can you not consider collosus's power a defense mechanism. She turns completely metal. and she can heal from any wounds superman gives her..I don't see how superman is that strong I mean this is why i dont read his comics there is one way to kill him and it's gay......oh and guys dont rule out that she can still take his powers as well and that usually knocks out her enemies and tells her all of their thoughts....

General Kon-El
Originally posted by ALEMASTER

wolverines heling factor
havoks powers
colosuss power
polaris powers
iceman powers

vs

superman Should have given Rogue Quicksilver's speed. Anyways, Superman still wins 7/10.

H. S. 6
Supes wins 9.5/10

The .5 is because my mother always taught me to respect women.

TheKahn
Originally posted by FG725
they're both heroes and superman wont destroy the planet he has been protecting for over a decade.

That was merely meant as a demonstration of the level of attack Superman is capable of. While this version of Rogue would have impressive defenses, I highly doubt she can take a hit that is able to split a moon in half.

Originally posted by FG725

how can you not consider collosus's power a defense mechanism. She turns completely metal. and she can heal from any wounds superman gives her..I don't see how superman is that strong I mean this is why i dont read his comics there is one way to kill him and it's gay......oh and guys dont rule out that she can still take his powers as well and that usually knocks out her enemies and tells her all of their thoughts....

From the fight rules of this forum:

"Prep time

Neither side receives any notable prep time before the starting bell. Neither side may take any offensive or defensive actions before the starting bell. Planning is allowed and powers that are automatic or 'always on' can be up, but actions such as setting up forcefields, taking flight, or consciously activating powers is not. For example, Batman cannot shove together an 'anti-Avengers ray' before the fight."

Aside from her own absorption power and Wolverine's healing factor, all of her other powers, including Colossus' metal form, have to be consciously activated as no prep time was given to her. While this would only take her a second to do, that delay would, in effect, determine the outcome of this fight given Superman's speed. The above scan is also a good example of this as if you do the math, it actually shows that Superman can travel at several times the speed of light.

ThePittman

Cosmic Cube
The starter of this thread severely underestimated Supes.

Rouge would have to had touched Gladiator and Juggernaut to beat Supes.

Grimm22
Supes burns her no expression

Soljer
See..I don't understand you guys. The Iceman vs. Superman debate went on for PAGES. However, Rogue with Iceman's powers (plus a whole ****ing truck load of others) is immediately dismissed?

Imagine Rogue using iceman's powers to inhabit every water molecule on earth, and then using colossus' powers to turn them all into organic steel. Haha.

Pointless, but imagine - an ocean of steel vs. the man of steel. I think we can see who wins wink.

Seriously though? This is the same case as the Iceman vs. Superman thread. I don't see how he would keep her down. Even if Superman destroyed her metal form and overloaded Wolverine's healing factor. Her consciousness could just shift to some other molecule of water on the planet. Any (or every, if she wished).

So...basically, this is Iceman with a few extra powers vs. Superman.

Oh, and since Iceman can still control HIS powers while in his 'vapor' form, could Rogue still use Polaris'? What about Havoks? Or, along the lines of the joke I made earlier, what about colossus'? How would that work?

This just brings up a whole bucket of confusion :-/.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
See..I don't understand you guys. The Iceman vs. Superman debate went on for PAGES. However, Rogue with Iceman's powers (plus a whole ****ing truck load of others) is immediately dismissed?

Imagine Rogue using iceman's powers to inhabit every water molecule on earth, and then using colossus' powers to turn them all into organic steel. Haha.

Pointless, but imagine - an ocean of steel vs. the man of steel. I think we can see who wins wink.

Seriously though? This is the same case as the Iceman vs. Superman thread. I don't see how he would keep her down. Even if Superman destroyed her metal form and overloaded Wolverine's healing factor. Her consciousness could just shift to some other molecule of water on the planet. Any (or every, if she wished).

So...basically, this is Iceman with a few extra powers vs. Superman.

Oh, and since Iceman can still control HIS powers while in his 'vapor' form, could Rogue still use Polaris'? What about Havoks? Or, along the lines of the joke I made earlier, what about colossus'? How would that work?

This just brings up a whole bucket of confusion :-/.

Are we sure Rogue can use Iceman's powers in that way? Keep in mind, he is an Omega, she is an Alpha (as far as I know). Theoretically, I would assume that she would not be able to reach Iceman's full, Omega potential.

Has Rogue ever been shown to absorb an Omega's power (and use it to the fullest extent)?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Are we sure Rogue can use Iceman's powers in that way? Keep in mind, he is an Omega, she is an Alpha (as far as I know). Theoretically, I would assume that she would not be able to reach Iceman's full, Omega potential.

Has Rogue ever been shown to absorb an Omega's power (and use it to the fullest extent)?

Hmm...interesting question, but if Rogue can steal other mutants mutations via their DNA then what's stopping her from stealing their Omega Potential via their DNA?

Also when Emma Frost occupied Icemans body she used it in ways he would have never thought of.(Emma is just creative that way) Problem is I'm not sure if Rogue is as creative as Emma with her abilities.

And since current Iceman lost his secondary mutation, Rogue will have to ice up during the match. And before she would be able to do that Supes would blitz her.

If Rogue was given a chance to ice up I say she could take it.

Sea King
this is a good fight but superman win this. woud be a good fight but to my knowladge the only thing that can hurt superman is magic and anything that origanly came from his home planet (kryptonite..ect)

diabloman
she can only have one power at a time.

Soljer
Originally posted by diabloman
she can only have one power at a time.

That is awfully ignorant of you to say. If he says the Rogue has all these peoples powers, he is probably referring to that else-worlds (or whatever) Rogue that could recall the powers of the past people.

And it is true, that she would need to turn into her ice form first, giving Superman the speedblitz. Assuming she could start in an organic-steel-ice-form, I think she could win it, through the Iceman-god-technique smile.

Avalonofthewind
She'd probably cry out in pain from all those memories/personalities.

Sea King
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
She'd probably cry out in pain from all those memories/personalities.
\
in x-men evolution she grabed mystqus power and had all the powers of all the people she ever touched and went crazy because she counld not tell who she really was

bigbran
how can she have collosuss power, its been said that he is completey immune to her power?

Broly92
She gets his power but he isn't weakned and won't die if she holds on to him

diabloman
That is awfully ignorant of you to say. If he says the Rogue has all these peoples powers, he is probably referring to that else-worlds (or whatever) Rogue that could recall the powers of the past people.

And it is true, that she would need to turn into her ice form first, giving Superman the speedblitz. Assuming she could start in an organic-steel-ice-form, I think she could win it, through the Iceman-god-technique smile. its not ignorant its true. she cant touch a 100 guys and have all there powers at the same time. she touchs iceman ok then shes got his powers for awhile if she touches wolvie then byby ice powers now shes got wolvies healing factor. it goes like that pal

Soljer
its not ignorant its true. she cant touch a 100 guys and have all there powers at the same time. she touchs iceman ok then shes got his powers for awhile if she touches wolvie then byby ice powers now shes got wolvies healing factor. it goes like that pal

No, it IS ignorant, because for this fight it was assumed that she had ALL of their powers. Just like that other-world's Rogue who could recall any power of any being she ever touched. Read the thread.

Anyways, more on the topic. If she used Iceman's WORLD-consciousness power, could she also absorb the power of EVERYONE on the planet simultaneously? Assuming she didn't go insane from the memories, she would win with ease. Nearly everyone on earth has water molecules in them, even the VERY powerful beings, so, assuming she inhabited it all at once, would she be able to use her power, while being in contact with EVERYONE on the planet, to use EVERYONE'S power? You can't tell me that she wouldn't then OBLITERATE superman.

Of course, this still relies on Superman not using a speedblitz before she can even think about 'icing up.'

diabloman
No, it IS ignorant, because for this fight it was assumed that she had ALL of their powers. Just like that other-world's Rogue who could recall any power of any being she ever touched. Read the thread.

Anyways, more on the topic. If she used Iceman's WORLD-consciousness power, could she also absorb the power of EVERYONE on the planet simultaneously? Assuming she didn't go insane from the memories, she would win with ease. Nearly everyone on earth has water molecules in them, even the VERY powerful beings, so, assuming she inhabited it all at once, would she be able to use her power, while being in contact with EVERYONE on the planet, to use EVERYONE'S power? You can't tell me that she wouldn't then OBLITERATE superman.

Of course, this still relies on Superman not using a speedblitz before she can even think about 'icing up.' again SHE CANT HAVE MORE THAN 1 POWER AT A TIME. SHE TOUCHES SOMONE ELSE SHE SWITCHES TO THEM FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

Soljer
Hahaha, you're pretty sad, Diabloman. I give up on explaining ANYTHING to you.

diabloman
Hahaha, you're pretty sad, Diabloman. I give up on explaining ANYTHING to you. your just hard headed. you dont like to get info from others. you think you know it all then everyone else in the world

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Hmm...interesting question, but if Rogue can steal other mutants mutations via their DNA then what's stopping her from stealing their Omega Potential via their DNA?

Also when Emma Frost occupied Icemans body she used it in ways he would have never thought of.(Emma is just creative that way) Problem is I'm not sure if Rogue is as creative as Emma with her abilities.

And since current Iceman lost his secondary mutation, Rogue will have to ice up during the match. And before she would be able to do that Supes would blitz her.

If Rogue was given a chance to ice up I say she could take it.

I'm not so sure Omega potential can be transferred biologically, though. I thought it was beyond that, if you know what I'm saying.

Supes still has her, though. Even if she was able to start out in an organic steel state, she would get crushed by the man.

Sea King
your just hard headed. you dont like to get info from others. you think you know it all then everyone else in the world

ok maybe i can say it better um

in this tread she can have all those powers at once weather she can for real or not is a diffrent argument. so here the rules say she can

Cosmic Cube
your just hard headed. you dont like to get info from others. you think you know it all then everyone else in the world F*ck batman!

ExodusCloak
again SHE CANT HAVE MORE THAN 1 POWER AT A TIME. SHE TOUCHES SOMONE ELSE SHE SWITCHES TO THEM FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

Umm...no...Rogue is able to use more then one power at a time. And is able to use all those powers at the same time.(Have you not seen the X-Men preview?) A Combination between Emma Frost and Cyclops.
http://media.comics.ign.com/media/740/740880/img_3677769.html

And it doesn't have to last for a short period of time, if she holds on long enough she can absorb the power template permanently.

As for the Omega Mutant thing...you have to have a certain type of mutation (DNA) to be classified as an Omega Mutant. Being an Omega mutant means that you have a special type of mutation...so it's more then likely that by absorbing their DNA she absorbs their Omeganess.

If she was able to start off in ice form with organic steel around that she can take this.

Fanboy
Damn what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.