Hyperman vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who wins this battle?? This is because i read in the most powerful thread, that Hyperman was up there in power with the imps and the brothers.

kevdude
Whos hyperman? confused

UniOmni
Son of Superman and WonderWoman

Mider
he has powers to controll all of hypertime but he still did not kill gog so who do you think wins

Broly92
Spectre pwns him

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
he has powers to controll all of hypertime but he still did not kill gog so who do you think wins Uhhh. He didn't even try, that I remember. He just showed up at the end of The Kingdom like "Hi."

UniOmni
If thats all he did Jun, why do people put him up there with the Brothers and Spectre in power? Is that where you'd rank him?

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
If thats all he did Jun, why do people put him up there with the Brothers and Spectre in power? Is that where you'd rank him? Impossible to judge, he's "The Guardian of Hypertime" or whatever, so I'd guess he's higher than most cosmics, but he has no feats that one should even entertain that he might be as powerful as the Wrath of God.

Mider
ok what did he do in the comic

UniOmni
Originally posted by Juntai
Impossible to judge, he's "The Guardian of Hypertime" or whatever, so I'd guess he's higher than most cosmics, but he has no feats that one should even entertain that he might be as powerful as the Wrath of God.

So he pretty much suffers from the same disease that Superman Prime does.......Having no legitimate/hardcore feats, but implied power, so that means he's automatically above skyfather level?? Not directed at you specifically, but those who buy into the implied power bit.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
ok what did he do in the comic He . .. met. . .his parents. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.