battle of magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
Phantom Strange
John Constantine
Doctor Ocult
Mister E

the good old treanch coat brigade are haveing to run the gaunlet of various magical and god like entittys. from the combined vertigo and Dc magical universes

1Babga Yaga and Frau Totenkinder ( H+G) ( Fables)
2 Black Adam
3 Dr Fate
4 Spectre
5 Timothy Hunters `Other` (books of magic)
6 Lucifer

i tired to make the battle as progressivly difficult as i can,, i know that everyone seems to go on about strengh this and strengh that.. but there are hardly any battle of magic. too many superman vs X or who is able to fight the hulk. so i thought this arcane mix would help to have a refreshing change. as this is a battle of magic i have no specific which plane or location each battle takes place on. each battle can be taken proegesicvely or after each other.

Mider
spectre for sure and lucifer would be to much for them im not sure about the others

rougeredmage
well i am aware that spectre over the years has had high and low points power wise. empowered depowered etc.. however even i think lucifer is more powerfull then this group smile after all i am not sure about the power levels of the group they are quite varried.

B dot Rob
I think that with the Phantom Stranger they could at least get the Spectre to stop trying to kill them for a win, but it definately stops at Lucifer (though I have no clue who the other is).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.