Tanaraq vs. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Who wins in a fight between Tanaraq and Savagae Hulk. I think Tanarq.

bigbran
tanoraq.

King_Mungi
Yep, Tanaraq wins. He is one of the Gods of the Elder Nights and is older than the Earth itself. Guy easily manhandled the Exiles, Zarathos, and Kulan Gath all in one day.

It was also said you truely can't destory or beat a Great Beast merely send them away, which Hulk can't do.

Rewmac
Man we discussed this on MSN...TANARQ wins....

King_Mungi
and thanks for the sig/avatar smile

Rewmac
You are welcome big grin

bigbran
spite thread

DarkCrawler
Man, Rewmac, your sig skills have grown great. big grin

Rewmac
No spite thread....

Rewmac
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Man, Rewmac, your sig skills have grown great. big grin thanks. but i can still take lessons from you someday...

Whittdawg92
nvr heard of tan.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
nvr heard of tan.

He's a Great Beast, in short Sasquatch's ultimate form. His god form

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Great_Beasts

Psyquis52
Tanaraq 9/10

Hulk could walk out with 1 win.

Warmonger
Uh whic Tanraq are we talking about here cause the one in Exiles wasn't that tough. Hell doom managed to hurt him with a wrist Blaster so I don't see why Hulk can't.

bigbran
spite thread.

Warmonger
spite thread for who? Like I said guy didn't seem so tough.

bigbran
for hulk.

Warmonger
How so we've seen at Least one Great Beast get hurt by Wolverine. And We've seen Doom's gauntlet blaster hurt Tanraq doesn't seem far fethed at all that Hulk could hurt him.

bigbran
hulk couldnt even hurt samsquancht

Warmonger
how do you know this. Dr Doom was able to hurt Tanraq with his gauntlet blasters, Wolverine was able to hurt Mauvis/Wendigo with his claws. Why do you think Hulk couldn't hurt Tanraq?

I think maybe your just following the crowd and not looking into things for yourself. Maybe in their home Realm they are incincible but it seems that is not neccasrily the case in other realities.

bigbran
im the first one to say tanoraq wins, and hulks overated,sas and hulk had a 30 min standstill, and tanoraq is way more powerful than sas, so there is no reason hulk should win.

bigbran
i dont follow,i start.

Warmonger
Check this out. Deadpool was able to injure Sas with his weapons. The depowered Juggernaut was able to injure Sas with his strength. Hulk can injure Sas with his strength.

As for Tanraq what have YOU seen of him? Probably not much you are proabably just going off of something that you saw Mungi write. At best there really isn't any conclusive showings of Tanraq to say that he beats the Hulk easily or even at all.

If you want to say that Tanraq is immortal then go ahead but he has been injured by at least one attack (and I think Mimic managed to hurt him with his eye blasts to the face but Ill have to check). So while he might be Immortal Hulk can keep it up pretty much forever himself.

Don't
Belive
the
Hype

bigbran
no ive seen his bio, and comics, and stuff, what do you know of him then.
and there is no hype of him.

bigbran
sa in his first appearance was also able to lift a 250 pound object, he can also take direct tank fire to no effect, collosuss was not able to hurt him with his most powerful blows.

nimrod009
Originally posted by bigbran
sa in his first appearance was also able to lift a 250 pound object, he can also take direct tank fire to no effect, collosuss was not able to hurt him with his most powerful blows.

You might need to double check that stick out tongue

Tanaraq takes this anyways. smile

Psyquis52
I never said Hulk couldn't hurt him. I just said Hulk wouldn't win.

I think the number of people Hulk couldn't hurt you can count on one hand. They are very far and few between. In my humble opinion.

He's right, Hulk should hurt him.

Dinalfos
I've looked at his statistics and I see no reason why Hulk can't win. Unless Tanaraq is immortal. But his durability and strength are said to be on an extreme level, which goes for Hulk as well. And Hulk gets stronger and more durabable with time.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Warmonger
How so we've seen at Least one Great Beast get hurt by Wolverine. And We've seen Doom's gauntlet blaster hurt Tanraq doesn't seem far fethed at all that Hulk could hurt him.

Wolverine never ever fought a Great Beast

how do you know this. Dr Doom was able to hurt Tanraq with his gauntlet blasters, Wolverine was able to hurt Mauvis/Wendigo with his claws. Why do you think Hulk couldn't hurt Tanraq?

I think maybe your just following the crowd and not looking into things for yourself. Maybe in their home Realm they are incincible but it seems that is not neccasrily the case in other realities.

Meh! Doom has stole the Beyonder's power as well as Silver Surfer. Wendigo isn't a Great Beast

No they are, like Tundra first needed to adapt to the 616 reality and he would be invinicible as said by Snowbird. However, they stopped him before he reached his full strength

Check this out. Deadpool was able to injure Sas with his weapons. The depowered Juggernaut was able to injure Sas with his strength. Hulk can injure Sas with his strength.

As for Tanraq what have YOU seen of him? Probably not much you are proabably just going off of something that you saw Mungi write. At best there really isn't any conclusive showings of Tanraq to say that he beats the Hulk easily or even at all.

If you want to say that Tanraq is immortal then go ahead but he has been injured by at least one attack (and I think Mimic managed to hurt him with his eye blasts to the face but Ill have to check). So while he might be Immortal Hulk can keep it up pretty much forever himself.

Don't
Belive
the
Hype

Ummm...Sasquatch and Tanaraq are different.

Well he easily manhandled class 100 characters such as the female Namor who Hulk was never beaten that easy.

He is immortal, he has had his heart ripped out and still lived. Actually Mimic didn't hurt him with the eye blast, he knocked him out right afterwards to.

Originally posted by Dinalfos
I've looked at his statistics and I see no reason why Hulk can't win. Unless Tanaraq is immortal. But his durability and strength are said to be on an extreme level, which goes for Hulk as well. And Hulk gets stronger and more durabable with time.

He is immortal as said and shown.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Well he easily manhandled class 100 characters such as the female Namor who Hulk was never beaten that easy.

He is immortal, he has had his heart ripped out and still lived. Actually Mimic didn't hurt him with the eye blast, he knocked him out right afterwards to.

Well, if he's immortal then it might be a problem for Hulk to beat him. However, I can't see how Tanaraq can truly hurt Hulk. He's fought and beaten class 100 characters with ease as well.

Warmonger
Uhm wasn't Mauvis a Great Beast when he fought Wolverine and Alpha Flight?

Meh! Doom has stole the Beyonder's power as well as Silver Surfer. Wendigo isn't a Great Beast Yes he did.. in the 616. The one the they fought didn't even prep for him he just got annoyed when Tanaraq touched him. There was no indicationt that his blast was preped just for Tanaraq.

No they are, like Tundra first needed to adapt to the 616 reality and he would be invinicible as said by Snowbird. However, they stopped him before he reached his full strength
So right off of the Bat they are not invincible? How long does it take?

Ummm...Sasquatch and Tanaraq are different.
I understand but I pointed that out because his line of reasoning was that since Hulk couldn't Hurt Sas he couldnt hurt Tanaraq but I wanted to show that Hulk was very capable of Hurting Sas.

Namor isn't blue and a female Namor wouldn't be blue either. Meaning we don't know if she was the sae strength. Not to emntion Namor's wins over Hulk are when he was in the water.

Wait Tanraq had his heart ripped out when was this?
I'm not sure whether he hurt him but I am pretty sure Tanaraq's face was smoking afterwards.

True but if he can sustain damage in a conventional fasion then it is possible for Hulk to win by KO.

I'm not even saying Hulk will win but it just doesn't seem like the blowout others are trying ot say it is.

Rewmac
Mimic blasted the female Sasquatch in the face. That version is a bit weaker in every stat. But thanks for writing it...I nearly forgot that big grin

Dalak
Well since Hulk is able to bend energy fields like taffy in his hands, punch and push energy back, and punch through a Time Storm when angry enough I think he can tear a hole in reality. That should get rid of Uber-Squatch.

And an Alternate Hulk (617 I belive) in the recent Doc Sampson mini was able to directly rip the fabric holding 2 dimensions apart. And 616 Doc Sampson himself was able to grab it and wrap it around Nightmare. I will try and track down the scans I saw if requested.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
Well since Hulk is able to bend energy fields like taffy in his hands, punch and push energy back, and punch through a Time Storm when angry enough I think he can tear a hole in reality. That should get rid of Uber-Squatch.

And an Alternate Hulk (617 I belive) in the recent Doc Sampson mini was able to directly rip the fabric holding 2 dimensions apart. And 616 Doc Sampson himself was able to grab it and wrap it around Nightmare. I will try and track down the scans I saw if requested.

Your back, nice to see you.

You here to stay this time?

Soujaboy

Sasqutch has torn through reality on two seperate occasions, Thor and others have also accomplished that feat. The feat of punching through reality shouldn't automatically give you a win.

Hulk imo loses

Dalak
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Your back, nice to see you.

You here to stay this time?

I saw a Sig I wanted to save as an amusement (Creel = Tampon) and saw this so I figured I'd post. Plus Black Mage big grin

I hope you aren't upset cause I didn't feel the need to deal with your previous BS? big grin

I came here again without being aggressive and without trying to track you down for anything. MAYBE you can keep it civil, but only time will tell.

Dalak
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Sasqutch has torn through reality on two seperate occasions, Thor and others have also accomplished that feat. The feat of punching through reality shouldn't automatically give you a win.

Hulk imo loses

Sasquatch tore through reality? This is new to me.

Mind if I ask for proof?

And I didn't say Hulk would win, someone posted that 'Getting Rid' of Tan would be the only reason to win and I didn't quote. THat is my mistake.

Soujaboy
Sasquatch tore through reality? This is new to me.

Mind if I ask for proof?

And I didn't say Hulk would win, someone posted that 'Getting Rid' of Tan would be the only reason to win and I didn't quote. THat is my mistake.

I don't have the scan, but I think King Mungi has it.

Accel
Just ask Mungi for proof and he'll most likely provide it.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Accel
Just ask Mungi for proof and he'll most likely provide it.

It seems like you find a poster here that has all the scans for a certain character.

Accel
Well, at least for Alpha Flight. big grin

King_Mungi
Uhm wasn't Mauvis a Great Beast when he fought Wolverine and Alpha Flight?

Yes he did.. in the 616. The one the they fought didn't even prep for him he just got annoyed when Tanaraq touched him. There was no indicationt that his blast was preped just for Tanaraq.

So right off of the Bat they are not invincible? How long does it take?

I understand but I pointed that out because his line of reasoning was that since Hulk couldn't Hurt Sas he couldnt hurt Tanaraq but I wanted to show that Hulk was very capable of Hurting Sas.

Namor isn't blue and a female Namor wouldn't be blue either. Meaning we don't know if she was the sae strength. Not to emntion Namor's wins over Hulk are when he was in the water.

Wait Tanraq had his heart ripped out when was this?
I'm not sure whether he hurt him but I am pretty sure Tanaraq's face was smoking afterwards.

True but if he can sustain damage in a conventional fasion then it is possible for Hulk to win by KO.

I'm not even saying Hulk will win but it just doesn't seem like the blowout others are trying ot say it is.

No, the Wendigo is created by the Gods of the Arctic as punishment for being a cannibal. Wendigo including Mauvais Wendigo is far below a Great Beast. The Great Beasts are equal to the Gods of the Arctic and Nelvanna schooled Mauvais and when he was banished he was terrified of the Great Beasts

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/wolverine_170__HR_21.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/wolverine_170__HR_22.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-16.jpg
4. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-17.jpg
5. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-18.jpg
6. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-19.jpg
7. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-20.jpg
8. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-21.jpg

Meh! he shot him from behind and merely just caused him to yell with no physical damage and then with one hit KO'ed him. Doom full well knew of Tanaraq before the meeting, even told the Exiles to travel the globe to collect the villians and tell them about him.

Unknown, they had to stop Tundra in twenty minutes but I don't know the rest of the other Great Beasts
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-26.jpg

Gotcha, yes Hulk was capable of hurting Sasquatch. Tanaraq just puts all his levels to the extreme
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP22.jpg

Actually, she is the alternate reality female version of Namor. The queen of the Earth actually. Namor and Namora even fought in Exiles and were even in strength, but being blue she doesn't dry out like Namor on land.

Yep, AF #23 by Snowbird who transformed into Tanaraq himself and ripped out his heart, which merely send him back to his dimension as he didn't fully adapt to the 616 universe yet. Meh! Zarathos hellfire caused smoke on Tanaraq and he was none the worse for wear.

I never said it wasn't possible, but we never saw him fully unleashed. Tanaraq and the other Great Beasts are said to be skyfather level, so I don't like his chances.

I agree.

Originally posted by Rewmac
Mimic blasted the female Sasquatch in the face. That version is a bit weaker in every stat. But thanks for writing it...I nearly forgot that big grin

Mimic did it twice, once against the female Sasquatch which was effective than once against Tanaraq which did nothing. They better bring him back soon is all I can say.

King_Mungi

King_Mungi
Here Warmonger, here's the bio and list of the Great Beasts:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Great_Beasts

Dalak
I CAN'T EVEN QUOTE YOU CAUSE OF THE LINKS RESTRICTION AND IT MADE ME RE-TYPE EVERYTHING!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! mad

Well teh First feat loops more like he tore down some pillars in some sort of containment unit that they were 'displaced' in because once the place was destroyed they would up in the ship which they all entered in seperate groups. Still a nice feat but not quite Dimension Tearing. I could be missing something else in the comic but I haven't read it so I have to go off what I see here.

The second feat looks suitable enough since he's grabbing a Phasing Box, but what doesn't make sense to me is if this guy could tear through dimensions why was he sealed for so long?

King_Mungi
Well teh First feat loops more like he tore down some pillars in some sort of containment unit that they were 'displaced' in because once the place was destroyed they would up in the ship which they all entered in seperate groups. Still a nice feat but not quite Dimension Tearing. I could be missing something else in the comic but I haven't read it so I have to go off what I see here.

The second feat looks suitable enough since he's grabbing a Phasing Box, but what doesn't make sense to me is if this guy could tear through dimensions why was he sealed for so long?

Actually those people wern't in the ship, some were in Montreal, Ottawa and the Arctic. They were all over Canada, not just in one location. He literally tore down the dimensional trap and brought them together.

No I just wanted to show Sasquatch's strength

Dalak
Actually those people wern't in the ship, some were in Montreal, Ottawa and the Arctic. They were all over Canada, not just in one location. He literally tore down the dimensional trap and brought them together.

No I just wanted to show Sasquatch's strength

Well the woman with Sasquatch was mentioning them all approaching the ship so I assumed it sucked them into it. That's why I mentioned I could be wrong.

DarkCrawler
Namora IS NOT an alternate reality version of Namor. She is full Atlantean, only an mutant. She is older (120 years), but her timeframe in his own Universe has him after Dorma, who is a bit younger then Namor. But she doesn't have a human father and Atlantean mother. She has similar powers for some reason, but she is not an alternate version. And being blue has nothing to do with not drying out, I think. I would think that she dries faster then Namor, seeing as she is a full Atlantean. smile

But her powers are even with Namor, and she is more experienced.

bigbran
Originally posted by nimrod009
You might need to double check that stick out tongue

Tanaraq takes this anyways. smile
i mean 250 tons

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Well, if he's immortal then it might be a problem for Hulk to beat him. However, I can't see how Tanaraq can truly hurt Hulk. He's fought and beaten class 100 characters with ease as well.
omg, hes also been hurt by class 2 characters, and beaten by a lot of people under class 100s.

Warmonger
No, the Wendigo is created by the Gods of the Arctic as punishment for being a cannibal. Wendigo including Mauvais Wendigo is far below a Great Beast. The Great Beasts are equal to the Gods of the Arctic and Nelvanna schooled Mauvais and when he was banished he was terrified of the Great Beasts

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/wolverine_170__HR_21.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/wolverine_170__HR_22.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-16.jpg
4. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-17.jpg
5. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-18.jpg
6. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-19.jpg
7. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-20.jpg
8. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-21.jpg

Meh! he shot him from behind and merely just caused him to yell with no physical damage and then with one hit KO'ed him. Doom full well knew of Tanaraq before the meeting, even told the Exiles to travel the globe to collect the villians and tell them about him.

Unknown, they had to stop Tundra in twenty minutes but I don't know the rest of the other Great Beasts
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-26.jpg

Gotcha, yes Hulk was capable of hurting Sasquatch. Tanaraq just puts all his levels to the extreme
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP22.jpg

Actually, she is the alternate reality female version of Namor. The queen of the Earth actually. Namor and Namora even fought in Exiles and were even in strength, but being blue she doesn't dry out like Namor on land.

Yep, AF #23 by Snowbird who transformed into Tanaraq himself and ripped out his heart, which merely send him back to his dimension as he didn't fully adapt to the 616 universe yet. Meh! Zarathos hellfire caused smoke on Tanaraq and he was none the worse for wear.

I never said it wasn't possible, but we never saw him fully unleashed. Tanaraq and the other Great Beasts are said to be skyfather level, so I don't like his chances.

I agree.

Mimic did it twice, once against the female Sasquatch which was effective than once against Tanaraq which did nothing. They better bring him back soon is all I can say.

hmmm, ok.

Rewmac
First I thought Mungi simply overrates the Alpha Flight...But I just got a couple of Alpha comics...Statements and proofs are here...He was sort of my enemy coz of the Alpha thingy...Trust him on this one...

Warmonger
Err I don't trust anyone. Its simply not me and considering I've disagreed with Mungi on enough stuff that I've seen I'm definetly going to disagree with evidence that I haven't seen myself.

Rewmac
That's what I'm talking about. He is giving you scans fro mthe comics. What else proof you need?

Warmonger
A scan taken out of context is often very misleading. Its like snaping a picture of two people fighting. One person is going to look like he is winning even if he isn't.

Take this thread as a perfect example. I disagreed with his interpretaion of events regarding what happened between Dr. Doom and Tanaraq. It can certainly be seen both ways by two different people.

So while a picture says a thousand words that doesnt mean its the entire story.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Namora IS NOT an alternate reality version of Namor. She is full Atlantean, only an mutant. She is older (120 years), but her timeframe in his own Universe has him after Dorma, who is a bit younger then Namor. But she doesn't have a human father and Atlantean mother. She has similar powers for some reason, but she is not an alternate version. And being blue has nothing to do with not drying out, I think. I would think that she dries faster then Namor, seeing as she is a full Atlantean. smile

But her powers are even with Namor, and she is more experienced.

I meant power wise they are counterparts. Not history as she took over a vacant Atleantean thrown. She never dried out in Exiles as far as I have read it until her death, so I assumed due to her blue makeup it allowed her to stay out of water for longer periods of time and not weaken.

hmmm, ok.

and I gave you the short version to, but yeah Wendigo isn't a Great Beast he was created by the Gods of the Arctic in itself a seperate entity.

Originally posted by Rewmac
First I thought Mungi simply overrates the Alpha Flight...But I just got a couple of Alpha comics...Statements and proofs are here...He was sort of my enemy coz of the Alpha thingy...Trust him on this one...

haha thanks...I think smile

Err I don't trust anyone. Its simply not me and considering I've disagreed with Mungi on enough stuff that I've seen I'm definetly going to disagree with evidence that I haven't seen myself.

It's fine, all my points I'm suppose to provide scans to show people who havn't seen or do not know for themselves. Like my longass above post, I don't mind.

A scan taken out of context is often very misleading. Its like snaping a picture of two people fighting. One person is going to look like he is winning even if he isn't.

Take this thread as a perfect example. I disagreed with his interpretaion of events regarding what happened between Dr. Doom and Tanaraq. It can certainly be seen both ways by two different people.

So while a picture says a thousand words that doesnt mean its the entire story.

I don't take them out of context though, majority of the respect thread I literally post whole issues. Illegal it is, but it's to show it's not out of context.

meh! I didn't think the Doom was that bad, as he was sent to study Tanaraq and the Talus as well as other villians. He also didn't seemed that phased from attack.

King_Mungi
Well the woman with Sasquatch was mentioning them all approaching the ship so I assumed it sucked them into it. That's why I mentioned I could be wrong.

Oh I forgot to mention, the Gods of the Arctic created the prison for the Great Beasts which prevents them from breaking through. That same spell even banished the Gods of the Arctic from our world and they can't return either.

Warmonger
come on I've seen you take plenty of things out of context or try to spin things in a way that is favorable to AF.

batdude123
dance

Warmonger
Originally posted by batdude123
dance
smokin'

King_Mungi
come on I've seen you take plenty of things out of context or try to spin things in a way that is favorable to AF.

Like?

xmarksthespot
Guardian looks rather effeminate in the right hand side picture...

Oh yeh... I'll say Tanaraq wins... just cos..

leonidas
dude, that is one of the creepiest sigs ever! who is that and remind me not to piss it off . . .fear

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by leonidas
dude, that is one of the creepiest sigs ever! who is that and remind me not to piss it off . . .fear The character is Kid Devil a new member of the Titans OYL. The words are the first verse of the poem on the gates of hell in Dante's Inferno. And the flare is courtesy of Adobe. big grin

leonidas
nice . . .

i'm disappointed i didn't remember the poem. been a while though since i read divine comedy. managed to get through inferno and purgatorio, but only made it about half way through paradiso . . . sad

the medieval references and metaphors finally caught up to me in that section. i doubt many medieval italians could have made sense of most of teh metaphors!! erm by far the most difficult thing i've read. made shakespeare look like dick and jane.

Warmonger
Like?

Like that Wild Child Sabertooth argument. Didn't you say that Wild Child could give Creed a close fight because had fought Sabertooth for three days in the AOA?

Or that the scan of Wild Child killing a Dare Devil clone during the infinity war proved his fighting skills because the clones were the same as the originals?

Didn't you say that the Magus himself said that they were perfect copies?

Aern't you the one who says that Zarathos and Culan Garth(?) were Dr.Strange Level sorcerers?

UltimateStryfe
tanaraq wins

King_Mungi
Like that Wild Child Sabertooth argument. Didn't you say that Wild Child could give Creed a close fight because had fought Sabertooth for three days in the AOA?

Or that the scan of Wild Child killing a Dare Devil clone during the infinity war proved his fighting skills because the clones were the same as the originals?

Didn't you say that the Magus himself said that they were perfect copies?

Aern't you the one who says that Zarathos and Culan Garth(?) were Dr.Strange Level sorcerers?

No I said a non-jobbing Weapon Omega could give him a good fight as he was trained by the best in the world. I didn't even say he would win, just give him a fight.

Which is true and stated multiple times they were exact copies of the originals. Not just Magnus, but the heroes themselves as they were even defeated by their clones.

Kulan Gath is Dr.Strange level and I didn't say Zarathos was
----
Really you consider that exagerations? confused

Warmonger
No I said a non-jobbing Weapon Omega could give him a good fight as he was trained by the best in the world. I didn't even say he would win, just give him a fight.

Which is true and stated multiple times they were exact copies of the originals. Not just Magnus, but the heroes themselves as they were even defeated by their clones.

Kulan Gath is Dr.Strange level and I didn't say Zarathos was
----
Really you consider that exagerations? confused

So you didn't say that because Wild Child fought Sabertooth for three days in the AOA that he would give creed a good fight?

No its not true. The Magus didn't say that at anytime during the Infinity War. Not only that but the Narrortor says "though they posess nowhere near the fighting spirit of the originals, sheer numbers tell" Dare Devil beat the piss out of his own clone like twice in the space of one fight while whooping on Multiple Man's clone. The cloens were pretty much fodder.

Kulan Gath is Dr. Strange level? Come, come now. Do you think Dr. Strange would have gotten his throne jacked by Ghost Rider. Strange banishes and defeats deific beings all of the time. Do you think that someone who was "Dr. Strange Level" couldn't handle an amped up Ghost Rider or Tanaraq?

Warmonger

Wild Child was trained by Wolverine, Captrain America, Nick Fury, Nemesis, Secret Empire, Department H & K, Gamma/ALpha/Omega Flight, Puck, Weapon X, X-Factor and various others we don't know the full list of. He isn't outmatched here as Wild Child in AoA who wasn't even close to be half of skilled as 616 battled Sabertooth to a standstill for three straight bloody days. I'm not saying Weapon Omega wins or loses, but he is no way simply outclassed here.

King_Mungi
So you didn't say that because Wild Child fought Sabertooth for three days in the AOA that he would give creed a good fight?

No its not true. The Magus didn't say that at anytime during the Infinity War. Not only that but the Narrortor says "though they posess nowhere near the fighting spirit of the originals, sheer numbers tell" Dare Devil beat the piss out of his own clone like twice in the space of one fight while whooping on Multiple Man's clone. The cloens were pretty much fodder.

Kulan Gath is Dr. Strange level? Come, come now. Do you think Dr. Strange would have gotten his throne jacked by Ghost Rider. Strange banishes and defeats deific beings all of the time. Do you think that someone who was "Dr. Strange Level" couldn't handle an amped up Ghost Rider or Tanaraq?

No I said a Wild Child who wasn't even nearly trained as 616 Weapon Omega battled Sabertooth for 3 days. One who is actually trained, would still give him a fight.

Except Mr.Fantastic, Iron Man, Hawkeye clones, etc. beat the real versions of themselves one on one. They are far from fodder. Even Prof X couldn't detect they were imposters, fooled Daredevil's senses for awhile. Magnus whole thing was making a copy universe as well. Also it was Black Knight that killed the clone, and Multiple Man didn't beat the Daredevil clone and finish the rest of the quote, "despite the fact they posses nowhere near the fighting spirit of the originals, the advantage is still theirs"

Zarathos, not Ghost Rider. Also Zarathos beat him by taking his amulet ie his main source of power which Gath got back anyways. We don't even know Tanaraq's full strength just that his power is born of sorcery ancient as winter and black as night. Just read Kulan Gath's bios
1. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/klgath.htm
2. http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=459
3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulan_Gath

King_Mungi
Wild Child was trained by Wolverine, Captrain America, Nick Fury, Nemesis, Secret Empire, Department H & K, Gamma/ALpha/Omega Flight, Puck, Weapon X, X-Factor and various others we don't know the full list of. He isn't outmatched here as Wild Child in AoA who wasn't even close to be half of skilled as 616 battled Sabertooth to a standstill for three straight bloody days. I'm not saying Weapon Omega wins or loses, but he is no way simply outclassed here.

and? how is that an exageration? was he not trained by all those people? becayse he was, and once again did I say he wins? no. So how is this an exageration? This is exactally what I said above as well

Warmonger
No I said a Wild Child who wasn't even nearly trained as 616 Weapon Omega battled Sabertooth for 3 days. One who is actually trained, would still give him a fight.

Except Mr.Fantastic, Iron Man, Hawkeye clones, etc. beat the real versions of themselves one on one. They are far from fodder. Even Prof X couldn't detect they were imposters, fooled Daredevil's senses for awhile. Magnus whole thing was making a copy universe as well. Also it was Black Knight that killed the clone, and Multiple Man didn't beat the Daredevil clone and finish the rest of the quote, "despite the fact they posses nowhere near the fighting spirit of the originals, the advantage is still theirs"

Zarathos, not Ghost Rider. Also Zarathos beat him by taking his amulet ie his main source of power which Gath got back anyways. We don't even know Tanaraq's full strength just that his power is born of sorcery ancient as winter and black as night. Just read Kulan Gath's bios
1. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/klgath.htm
2. http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=459
3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulan_Gath

I didn't just say exageration I also said spin-
Yes wild Child fought Creed for three days...because as creed admited he was holding back. He wasn't using his rage becasue he didn't want to give Holocaust the satisfaction. As soon as he did he beat Wild Child. Until I read the comic I didn't know Creed was holding back.

No what I meant was that Dare Devil was fighting both the Multiple Man's Clone and his own and Beatign them. The only ones that beat their originals were Iron Man and Mr. Fantasic and apparently it was just for the plot. I don't recal the MAgus ever uttering the words that the the cloens were exact copies.

Zarathos Ghost Rider its more or less the same thing. While Culan Gath was pretty powerful without the super Trinkets Strange has calling him his level is an exageration.

King_Mungi
I didn't just say exageration I also said spin-
Yes wild Child fought Creed for three days...because as creed admited he was holding back. He wasn't using his rage becasue he didn't want to give Holocaust the satisfaction. As soon as he did he beat Wild Child. Until I read the comic I didn't know Creed was holding back.

No what I meant was that Dare Devil was fighting both the Multiple Man's Clone and his own and Beatign them. The only ones that beat their originals were Iron Man and Mr. Fantasic and apparently it was just for the plot. I don't recal the MAgus ever uttering the words that the the cloens were exact copies.

Zarathos Ghost Rider its more or less the same thing. While Culan Gath was pretty powerful without the super Trinkets Strange has calling him his level is an exageration.

The only thing he was holding back was his feral side not his overall skill level. He also beat him by literally peeing on him as that's the only way it would get through to Wild Child. Basically even Sabertooth admited the only way he could come out alive if he gave into his animal fury and when they first met in the cell they both wanted to rip out each other's throats. For a "mangy pup" who relied on just ferocity is quite impressive.

Hawkeye beat his original as well, and I know what your talking about now and it was only one page and was just one hit who knows what actually happened next or how they began fighting.

Zarathos is far more powerful, well Kulan Gath did even mystically bound Strange, and transformed Professor X and Caliban into a hybrid creature under his control. He also took control of the minds of the Avengers, the X-Men, the New Mutants and the Morlocks, not bad really.

edit: I'm going to bed and then work in the morning so I won't get to your reply till much later, sorry. Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.