jubilee vs riddler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who takes it here ? doesnt look like riddler has any powers but you think the chineese brat can beat him ?

Tron
With prep, he would completely curbstomp her.

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
With prep, he would completely curbstomp her. true

diabloman
so riddler takes this one i guess

Broly92
Now all of a sudden Jublie actually gets a power that should actually do something chinesecrybaby it's called the chinese brat crybaby move

RogerRamjet
boy..i alway hated Jubilee...annoying lil' brat!!

Since Nigma is far more intelligent than lil' Miss Lee, i guess he'll figure out a way to overcome her powers to uh...create light? confused

It takes one good riddle to lure her into a fatal trap...something like crosswords or sumethin'

diabloman
Originally posted by Broly92
Now all of a sudden Jublie actually gets a power that should actually do something chinesecrybaby it's called the chinese brat crybaby move laughing good one

diabloman
i dont call that a powerful mutant that little magick sparkles she shoots out of her hands that cant do jack

RogerRamjet
they can temporally blind her opponents.. no expression

diabloman
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
they can temporally blind her opponents.. no expression well you can close your eyes anytime u want. big grin

Psyquis52
Jubilee does have prior experience against the Hand, not to mention a few X-men villain power houses. She is capable of some things but then again. She is a brat...

Riddler wins 8/10

diabloman
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Jubilee does have prior experience against the Hand, not to mention a few X-men villain power houses. She is capable of some things but then again. She is a brat...

Riddler wins 8/10 the brat sucks hand to hand.

Grimm22
Jubilee cant solve the riddle confused

Jubilee goes and gets Wolverine

Wolverine cant solve the riddle stick out tongue

Wolverine stabs Jubilee for proving that he is nowhere as smart as Batman big grin

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Jubilee cant solve the riddle confused

Jubilee goes and gets Wolverine

Wolverine cant solve the riddle stick out tongue

Wolverine stabs Jubilee for proving that he is nowhere as smart as Batman big grin batman sucks laughing

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by diabloman
batman sucks laughing Yeah! laughing

Jesse7
Actually, Jubilles power is the ability to cause explosions on a sub atomic level.

Milkie
What has she done lately?

Sea King
Originally posted by Milkie
What has she done lately?

all the x-men haha i just had to laughing

Metalmanx
The threadstarter did not mention prep. That, and everyone underestimates her just because she's hardly in the comics. She can cause things to explode on the sub-atomic level. In fact, with her blasts she can SHATTER steel. Can you shatter steel? No. She can. Which means, she can easily shatter the Riddler. So, in that case...

Jubilee wins 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.