Heralds+ vs JLA+

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Silver Surfer
Stardust
Firelord
Dr.Strange
Beta Ray bill
Ares
vs

GL - Kyle
Superman
Wonder Woman
Dr.Fate
Orion
Aquaman

I feel this is pretty evenly stacked. So what team wins??

Broly92
The herald + team curbstombs the Jla one

UniOmni
How so?? Its pretty evenly stacked.

batdude123
This isn't evenly stacked. Replace Aquaman for Flash or Martian Manhunter and you've got yourself a fight.

Soleran
no way, team A DESTROYS JLA. Heralds plus Doctor Strange please.

bigbran
and beta ray bill

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by batdude123
This isn't evenly stacked. Replace Aquaman for Flash or Martian Manhunter and you've got yourself a fight.

Pretty much, while Aquaman has gotten some nice upgrades, he isn't herald level. He should be replaced.

UniOmni
I give them Flash or Jonn, it becomes obviously slanted in JLA territory. But i will make a change. Switch out Aquaman for an Imperiex Probe. They are the closest DC has to heralds. Hows it look now?? Ares gets his Sword and battle axe.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
I give them Flash or Jonn, it becomes obviously slanted in JLA territory. But i will make a change. Switch out Aquaman for an Imperiex Probe. They are the closest DC has to heralds. Hows it look now?? Ares gets his Sword and battle axe.

An Imperiex probe...definitely interesting.

UniOmni
I try, i try embarrasment

D-Block
Heralds win this

UniOmni
Topping!

leonidas
it could literally go either way. and sol, you really don't know dr fate, do you . . .?

UniOmni
Dr.Fate is far from untouchable, like anyone else in this thread.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
it could literally go either way. and sol, you really don't know dr fate, do you . . .?
You sure? Dr. Fate would be by himself, against the heralds and Doc Strange, who is easily his equal in power.

Avalonofthewind
It depends on the Probe. If it's a weak one like Aquaman fought, then yeah. Heralds have a good chance.

If it's the one who laughed off the league by itself, then the heralds get curbstomped.

H. S. 6
I'd give it to the Heralds. Them and Dr. Strange and Beta Ray Bill (along with Ares) would overpower the JLA (Dr. Fate).

UniOmni

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.