Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vs. The Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Two Predators have arrived in the city to hunt some fresh meat...turtle meat that is; and gain a new trophy for their collection; four new trophies to be exact.

Ya see, the Predators have been eyeing a new kind of prey...prey that they've never encountered before. This particular prey walks, talks, sounds, and fights like a human, but is taller, greener, stronger, and more formidable...

So the Predators, being the hunters and warriors that they are, are intrigued by this new kind of prey...watching from atop a nearby building, two Predators watch Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, and Raphael mop up the floor with some clan ninjas...and then attack!!!

These particular Predators are experienced warrior Predators like the one from the first film and in the Predator comics...they are both armed with a wrist gauntlet, net-cowling weapon, arm computer, flying smart-disc, and fighting combo-staff; NO SHOULDER CANNON!!! These particular Predators have not earned the right to use the shoulder cannon yet...

These Turtles are the ones from their original graphic novels...when they were darker and more serious...not their kiddie, cartoon "kowabunga" versions!!! These Turtles are hard-pressed, no B.S., exceptionally-skilled, warriors!! Also, they are armed with their standard weapons!

The battle takes place at night, and the entire city is their battle ground...so, do the Predators have turtle-soup for dinner that evening, or do the Turtles turn the tables and make the Predators wish they'd stayed home???? Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the.........

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

VS.

THE PREDATORS

capt it up
wait are the turtles blood lusted becuase it amkes a big difference were mikie is concerned

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by capt it up
wait are the turtles blood lusted becuase it amkes a big difference were mikie is concerned

No, the Turtles aren't blood-lusted......YET. At the start of the battle, they aren't....as far as what happens later during the heat of battle...?!? I could make things really interesting and have the Turtles find their sensai Splinter strung up, beheaded, and skinned.... eek! That might make the Turtles a little "blood-lusted" wouldn't ya say....???

capt it up
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
No, the Turtles aren't blood-lusted......YET. At the start of the battle, they aren't....as far what happens later during the heat of battle...?!? I could make things really interesting and have the Turtles find their sensai Splinter strung up, beheaded, and skinned.... eek! That might make the Turtles a little "blood-lusted" wouldn't ya say....???
lol splinter aint gunna be the one who goes down first lol I can assure u that.

If any one will fall in combat first it would be Don. Mikie blood lust and fighting to his fullest is the most dangerous and fastest of the turtles. Mikie Potential if I am not mistaken is also limitless unlike his other brothers and this battle could shift more in the turtles favor onces he is angery

Metalmanx
No way. I hate how people underestimate Donny. If anything, he'll be one of the last ones standing. I will, however, agree that Mikey is also quite the powerhouse when he's not messing around.

But I digress. I believe that the Turtles have what it takes to defeat these two Preds. It would be the battle of their lives, but I think they have the skills and powers necessary. Especially when referring to the graphic novel Turtles. They can definitely pull the win here.

ThePittman

lilnutta12
wid out cannon i doubt they got it

if they had ther invisiblitlity cloak that makes a difference

the turtle with the staff gets k.o. (not killed) wen his weapon gets smashed

the hot headed 1 gets real angry and kills 1 then the other

kills himself and gives them the mark

tnmt win

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No way. I hate how people underestimate Donny. If anything, he'll be one of the last ones standing. I will, however, agree that Mikey is also quite the powerhouse when he's not messing around.

But I digress. I believe that the Turtles have what it takes to defeat these two Preds. It would be the battle of their lives, but I think they have the skills and powers necessary. Especially when referring to the graphic novel Turtles. They can definitely pull the win here.
I like donny the thing is he is the least skilled and has the least amount of potential, but he is the smartest which makes up for his lack of skill's. I change my opinion to donny going out first to raph becuase he such a dumb hot head.

batdude123
Raphael kicks the most ass! rock

Broly92
No Mikey rocks he is a party dude dj dance

Rewmac
IS this thread for real?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Rewmac
IS this thread for real?

whats so hard to believe?

Broly92
Yes and most people agree Turtles win

Jyppe
Whaaat?? you guys are so underestimating the the Predators.

For startters, they have their cloaks, ranged weapons ('cept casters) They're highgly skilled opponents. What makes you think TAMNTs are lot more skilled?

I doubt the guys with nunchuks or the staff are going to do any damage whatsoever. Blunt force trauma doesn't really damage their tough skin.

Who's stronger? The Turtles never showed strength above normal human being.. Yeaaah, Predators, by far.

Speed (as in moves, not movement) Turtles. They're rather fast with their weapons. Not to say the Predators coiuldnt block or anything *rolls eyes*..

Only 2 of the Ninjaturtles really pose a threat to the Predators, and I wouldnt say the predators couldnt just throw their discs at them sliccing them to pieces.. Anywayz.. Stupid match up IMO.

Broly92
NOooooooooo you have not seen the comic or the new show beacuse both could pull out a win

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Jyppe
Anywayz.. Stupid match up IMO.

Welllllllllllllll, excuse me for trying to be original, different, refreshing, and creative.....

And what exactly is soooo stupid about it? I think it's a cool, interesting, and fairly even fight...as does other members on here apparently. Excuse me for trying to come up with a fight that doesn't involve Juggernaut, Wolverine, Doomsday, Hulk, and Galactus...just a few that have been used a billion times over on here!!!

The Pict
i never really liked the turtles that much anyway. RIP, lads.

ThePittman

Jyppe
Comic Book kid. Well, I'm sorry. I didnt mean to sound offensive or anything. Apologies.

Pittman. Can you post any screen caps or anything? I've only read one or two issues, and I couldn't find anything useful from the web. (Meh, I'm just lazy)

How does Spider-man beat all these superuberpower full opponents of his? What about wolverine?

Dmx777
I say the two predetors.

diabloman
3 ninjas win

jinzin
Whaaat?? you guys are so underestimating the the Predators.

For startters, they have their cloaks, ranged weapons ('cept casters) They're highgly skilled opponents. What makes you think TAMNTs are lot more skilled?

confused

probably that fact that they're battle nexus champions...

battle nexus is a UNIVERSAL tournement to determine the best fighters throughout the galaxies.. the turtles have been at the top of that food chain for over 2 decades now.

I doubt the guys with nunchuks or the staff are going to do any damage whatsoever. Blunt force trauma doesn't really damage their tough skin. and yet they are able to send those things through sheet metal resistant enough to remain unharmed by a triceraton attack (i mean completely undented)... and.. what the hell do you mean they are resistant to blunt trauma?
the hell?

last time I checked blunt trauma works just fine on preds... they're just really really tough to take down....

but: In predator #2 scheafer uses a log to bash away at a pred and knocks the thing off a cliff with it.

In issue 4 he uses a metal pipe to strike on at the throat taking it out of commision, and then turns around to hammer fist another predator causing it to almost go airborn.

in aliens vs. predator 1 of 4 that woman.. i forget her name uses blunt trauma to do MAJOR damage on a predator opponent.. she even goes as far as dislocating his kneecap with a kick, and then mulekicks another pred in the face who tries to interfere sending him flying back... This is also a great display of skill vs. preds... This girl was only part of the predator ranks for a few years and she was already learning how to outfight most of the younger ones... and here you are telling me that battle nexus champions would have issues when faced against a preds skill?

as for blunt trauma.. I HIGHLY doubt that preds are more reisistant than triceratons.. considering tri's are about 3 times the girth of a pred... and turtles use their (knock down a steel door with one kick) martial arts to KO those guys in one hit.

Who's stronger? The Turtles never showed strength above normal human being.. Yeaaah, Predators, by far.

sure they have. look above.

Speed (as in moves, not movement) Turtles. They're rather fast with their weapons. Not to say the Predators coiuldnt block or anything *rolls eyes*..
again.. that human girl in aliens vs. predator was using superior skill and I/Q AND SPEED to make her opponent look foolish. for the first 70% of that fight the pred couldn't even land a blow.. turtles are above peak human levels.. they're far faster than her statistically speaking.

Only 2 of the Ninjaturtles really pose a threat to the Predators, and I wouldnt say the predators couldnt just throw their discs at them sliccing them to pieces
the turtles use their skill to duck dodge and deflect laser blasts... and ALL of the turtles pose MAJOR threats to the pred's...
like cap said mikie when not fooling around is probably one of the toughest turtles there is...
the only weak link here is don which isn't even that much of a weak link considering that every turtle trains to fight his 3 brothers while blindfolded and hold his own by himself...

.. Anywayz.. Stupid match up IMO.

that's only because you're overestimating predators and you obviously don't know that much about the turtles themselves.. but whatevah.

Broly92
Originally posted by jinzin
confused

probably that fact that they're battle nexus champions...

battle nexus is a UNIVERSAL tournement to determine the best fighters throughout the galaxies.. the turtles have been at the top of that food chain for over 2 decades now.

and yet they are able to send those things through sheet metal resistant enough to remain unharmed by a triceraton attack (i mean completely undented)... and.. what the hell do you mean they are resistant to blunt trauma?
the hell?

last time I checked blunt trauma works just fine on preds... they're just really really tough to take down....

but: In predator #2 scheafer uses a log to bash away at a pred and knocks the thing off a cliff with it.

In issue 4 he uses a metal pipe to strike on at the throat taking it out of commision, and then turns around to hammer fist another predator causing it to almost go airborn.

in aliens vs. predator 1 of 4 that woman.. i forget her name uses blunt trauma to do MAJOR damage on a predator opponent.. she even goes as far as dislocating his kneecap with a kick, and then mulekicks another pred in the face who tries to interfere sending him flying back... This is also a great display of skill vs. preds... This girl was only part of the predator ranks for a few years and she was already learning how to outfight most of the younger ones... and here you are telling me that battle nexus champions would have issues when faced against a preds skill?

as for blunt trauma.. I HIGHLY doubt that preds are more reisistant than triceratons.. considering tri's are about 3 times the girth of a pred... and turtles use their (knock down a steel door with one kick) martial arts to KO those guys in one hit.

sure they have. look above.

again.. that human girl in aliens vs. predator was using superior skill and I/Q AND SPEED to make her opponent look foolish. for the first 70% of that fight the pred couldn't even land a blow.. turtles are above peak human levels.. they're far faster than her statistically speaking.

the turtles use their skill to duck dodge and deflect laser blasts... and ALL of the turtles pose MAJOR threats to the pred's...
like cap said mikie when not fooling around is probably one of the toughest turtles there is...
the only weak link here is don which isn't even that much of a weak link considering that every turtle trains to fight his 3 brothers while blindfolded and hold his own by himself...

that's only because you're overestimating predators and you obviously don't know that much about the turtles themselves.. but whatevah.

Nice Post I agree

ThePittman

Jyppe
IRT Jinzin.. Hm, I agree on most parts, but like I said, I couldnt find enough information to know all those things..

And, the Predators have been written very inconstantly, at times the blunt force trauma did nothing to them, but in some cases.. (Do I dare to say Batman?)

Meh, the modern TMNT has affected me too much to take the orginals seriously. Maybe I'll dig up some of the old ones, they sound like worthy reading.

But.. Predators arent pushovers, ,they're damm strong, skilled, fast and ruthless. The turtles would have hard time taking them out.

Ps. Thank you proving me wrong, my bad.

Brute predator
What the hell is wrong with yall! the predator can kill them all with cloak and plasmacaster !

Brute predator
stupid turtles cant do nothing but be ****.

jinzin
Originally posted by Brute predator
What the hell is wrong with yall! the predator can kill them all with cloak and plasmacaster !

well for one.. HUMANS have dodged the plasma caster...

two TMNT>>>>>Minimal trained humans.

and three foot tech ninjas have COMPLETE CLOAKING DEVICES.. preds can still be seen... foot tech ninjas STILL get dropped by turtles...

jinzin
IRT Jinzin.. Hm, I agree on most parts, but like I said, I couldnt find enough information to know all those things..

And, the Predators have been written very inconstantly, at times the blunt force trauma did nothing to them, but in some cases.. (Do I dare to say Batman?)
Crossovers are generally considered not usueable material as they are not canon.. but please expand, which instance are we referring to?

Meh, the modern TMNT has affected me too much to take the orginals seriously. Maybe I'll dig up some of the old ones, they sound like worthy reading. the original comics are where it's at... or the new show...

But.. Predators arent pushovers, ,they're damm strong, skilled, fast and ruthless. The turtles would have hard time taking them out.

Ps. Thank you proving me wrong, my bad.
I would NEVER think the preds are pushovers by ANY means.. I mean preds are definitely some tough sonsabitch... in predator race war ONE predator (who was like 20 feet tall for some reason...but still 1 pred) took on 100 armed in-mates and kicked the crap out of them only losing at the very end while being poisoned....) but against the turtles they're gonna have a tough time winning...

and it wasn't about proving you wrong.. it's just that there are a lot of people on these boards who like to overrate what the preds can do in any given situation... I was just hoping you weren't one of them... good to see you'll listen to reason though.. these forums need more people like you.. cheers.

diabloman
if shredder helps out the turtles then yes turtles win

Brute predator
why would turtles win the predator has all of this advance technology. beware I know all there is to know about the predator because im a fan.

jinzin
Originally posted by diabloman
if shredder helps out the turtles then yes turtles win
shredder would waste a pred by himself.

jinzin
why would turtles win the predator has all of this advance technology. beware I know all there is to know about the predator because im a fan.

did you not read anything in my previous post...

skill wise preds are inferior to turtles..
tech wise.. yeah they're supior.. but their tech is practically negated by skill all over again..

they have superior strength but turtles have a comparitively superior stopping power. raph kicked through a 4inch steel door like it wasn't even there with ONE kick..

speed probably goes to turtles since turtles>>>humans and humans usually give preds a run for there money through speed.

also a pred once tried to take down a skilled samurai and the samurai beat him. what more do you need?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jinzin
did you not read anything in my previous post...

skill wise preds are inferior to turtles..
tech wise.. yeah they're supior.. but their tech is practically negated by skill all over again..

they have superior strength but turtles have a comparitively superior stopping power. raph kicked through a 4inch steel door like it wasn't even there with ONE kick..

speed probably goes to turtles since turtles>>>humans and humans usually give preds a run for there money through speed.

also a pred once tried to take down a skilled samurai and the samurai beat him. what more do you need?

It's rare instances like these that make me happy.

Jinzin and I both agree. The plantes must be in allignment. stick out tongue

Black Adam

bracken is that you?

Mr.V

Sorry mate i think you mean fan-BOY. big grin missed off that last bit shifty dw i helped you there wink

Black Adam
Originally posted by Mr.V
Sorry mate i think you mean fan-BOY. big grin missed off that last bit shifty dw i helped you there wink

I think this guy is bracken.

he post just like him.

TheBadguy
Good thread, I say the turtles. They've fought armies basically, and their Universal Champions.

Originally posted by capt it up
lol splinter aint gunna be the one who goes down first lol I can assure u that.

If any one will fall in combat first it would be Don. Mikie blood lust and fighting to his fullest is the most dangerous and fastest of the turtles. Mikie Potential if I am not mistaken is also limitless unlike his other brothers and this battle could shift more in the turtles favor onces he is angery

Can you elaborate on that? I somewhat remember Mikie beating Ralph or Leo but I never heard his potential was limitless or why it is.

Jyppe
Guys, the Predators dont have their Canons in this fight.. Read the first post.

I doubt I'm overrating the Predators, but I more likely to underestimate the Turtles. IMO it would be a tough fight. The Predators can take lots of punishment and still keep going, and if they're wearing their combat armors, they're lot harder to hurt.. Though the turtles have some kind of natural armor too..

Can you tell me how strong the turtles are? on a ton scale

Brute predator
I tell you ninja turtles wouldnt win! the preds weapons can cut thougth metal. So why would you say he would lose to some stupid turtles and some shredder get that dumb shit out of here

Brute predator
anyway the pred has a gauntlet rocket and a plasma pistol.

Metalmanx
Turtles win this. They are FAR too skilled.

Comicbook_kid
anyway the pred has a gauntlet rocket and a plasma pistol.

no NO, THEY DON'T.......READ MY FIRST POST.........and then comment!!!

jinzin
I tell you ninja turtles wouldnt win! the preds weapons can cut thougth metal. So why would you say he would lose to some stupid turtles and some shredder get that dumb shit out of here

i already gave you plenty of reasoning why the turtles would win this.. if you didn't get it the first time what makes you think you'll get it the second?

Brute predator
hey you said they do have their wrist gauntlet.I wasnt talking about no god damn shoulder cannon. The plasma pistol is in avp the game.

Brute predator
Okay **** some dumbass ninja skills.

rotiart
Honestly, one on one, the predators would take it. They'd be badly hurt, but they could take it. 2 on 4? they lose. With little chance at all. All 4 turtles put the hurt on for the Predators.

Leonardos' gang, 8/10

Brute predator
Unless they can kill thousands of aliens like predator the can. but straight up tmnt sucks!!

TheBadguy
lmao @ that random ass DBZ pic

Broly92
Unless they can kill thousands of aliens like predator the can. but straight up tmnt sucks!!
No but they have defeated an armada of Triceritons through stealth and skill

Jyppe

Besides, comic Aliens are weak. Even a woman with a sword was hold her own against them (Killed 5-7) Comic Aliens are pathethic against anyone. The orginal Aliens are easily lot better in all areas.

Against the turtles, with the feats you listed 7/10

Broly92
Besides, comic Aliens are weak. Even a woman with a sword was hold her own against them (Killed 5-7) Comic Aliens are pathethic against anyone. The orginal Aliens are easily lot better in all areas.

Against the turtles, with the feats you listed 7/10
No any but elder preds will lose 6/10

Jyppe
DAng, I meant for the turtles 7/10. Predators lose, but it will be a tough fight. On one on one fight the Predator takes majority though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.