DOV Spectre VS. Marvel Cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Spectre crosses over into the Marvel Universe. LT senses this and sends nearly every cosmic being in Marvel against Spectre at once. One gigantic mob job. Can the Cosmics do it? Or fall like DC's magical empire? For this fight, LT summons all the infinity Gems and places them on the Infinity Gauntlet. He gives the Gauntlet to Warlock to lead the group of Cosmics against the Spectre. Team Cosmic has a week of prep.

DOV Spectre

Vs.

Marvel Cosmics:

God Like Warlock(With the IG)
The Celestials(Entire Race)
In-Betweener
Thanos
Worldmind Nova Richard Rider
Galactus
Silver Surfer
Red Shift
Firelord
Epoch
Ego
Quasar
Lord Chaos
Master Order
Eternity
Oblivion
Infinity
Stranger
The Watchers(Those based in the 616 Universe only)

For the team to win they must successfully repel Spectre and send him back to where he came from. Or incapacitate him then, and then send him back.

For Spectre to win, he must kill each and every cosmic character to win. This is not a gauntlet.

Debate.

lilnutta12
there isn't a chance in hell for spectre against 6 celestial so wot makes u think he can beat the whole lot of em
i mean 1 celestial is a match for spectre as they can do anything

cum on think about it

Mordum
Wow poor spectre. He will be crushed so badly.

Mider
spectre defeated EVERYONE in DOV it took the presance to take him down he defeats everyone here, they should pose no challange for him, galactus ate the whole celestial race one spectre can make an army of himself and there actually seperate spirits of vengence that can destroy worlds so he can multiple himself to more then one and take on the cosmics one on one per say and kick there butts its not very hard for spectre to win this, he holds reality in his hands before

Mider
let me put it in other terms Mr Myx when he lost most of his powers to the joker. The Joker was able to trap the spectre not because he put him in a place where he could not escape but because he was in a place where if he escaped the universe would be damaged, he ressurected dead people and killed them, turned planets into cubes, rewrote reality as we know it.......just one imp did that..........and spectre pawns those imps like nobody's business. He blasted jakuum thunder with one hit and put him down, he messed up the universe so bad that mr myx lost his powers for a time, he shattered the rock of eternity the fount of ALLLLLLLLLLL magic. you really think these cosmics stand a chance?

Mordum
Spectre loses so bad its not even funny. DOV spectre main encounters were wizard shazam and phantom stranger...oh and powered up CM. We have Infinity,Eternity,All celestials,galactus,watchers...etc he aint gonna win.

the Darkone
DOV pectre will not backed up by god, LT comes and b***h slap him back to DC universe.

Mider
yeah right LT got beat by reed richards CM was powered up by THOUSANDS OF gods just to fight spectre and he still lost and spectre didnt just defeat shazam and nabu he defeated ALL the lords of order, and destroyed the fount of magic.

Broly92
Howard the Duck wins the ultimate marvel cosmic

Mider
nobody beats spectre almost especially not the LT

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Mider
nobody beats spectre almost especially not the LT

LT's not in this fight Mider.

Adam Warlock
If I did add LT in, it would probably be a super gang-bang and Spectre would be on the receiving end of it. I left LT out to give Spectre a chance.

Mider
LT wouldnt have a chance he got knocked out by reed freaking richards you guys dont listen, ONE IMP from the fifth dimension is enough to mess up the universe and spectre pawns them spectre defeated EVERYONE and only the presance stoped him

the Darkone
DOV specter looses, Presence/ TOAA will be on marvel side. DOV Spectre is not that powerful, he was having hell of at time against a power up captain marvel, nabu, wizard shazam, phantom stranger. MArvel will gangbang specter all day long.

Mider
it still took the presance to stop him if he could have been stopped in other means why wasnt he, he could have just absorbed there powers in the beginning and you should remeber that his powers where being drained from him by alex luthor where they not they dont even bother him he turns into a million of himself and kills everyone.

the Darkone
What the f**k?nobody beats spectre almost especially not the LT

Lucifer Morning star, archangel michael, asmodel have defeated Spectre.

Enerity and Infinity can fuse together and become one, celestail race, full powered Galactus, chaos&order,in-betweener, the stranger,Adam Warlock (IG), that's to much fire power especially in the marvel universe, Spectre is going back to DCU in a wheel chair.

Mider
give me a break those guys on the list arent ANYTHING compared to lucifer or micheal and when did asmodel defeat spectre ?

MJOILNIR
I dont know man, Warlock with the IG.... Id say he compares somewhat. The entire celestial race. I think they do.

Thanos_6383
Spectre loses.

the Darkone
give me a break those guys on the list arent ANYTHING compared to lucifer or micheal and when did asmodel defeat spectre ?

The Spectre is in the Marvel universe, he has no jurisdictions in that universe at all. DOV Spectre will get served, hell he got manipulated by eclipso.

UltimateStryfe
The Celestials, the Abstracts, and those Eternals could take him.

Mider
he was tricked by eclipso not out right messed up , you guys just hate the spectre, so you made this lame gauntlet, he is above asmodel if he wasnt above asmodel why would asmodel want to be the spectre, asmodel defeated heaven and spectre is higher then him, also spectre already has defeated eternity level beings and above he wont have any problems here.

the Darkone
Do you even have Day of Judgement arc? if not don't assume anything.

Mider
i dont need to own it i can read you know online? i know he broke the fount of magic, i know that made myx basically powerless, i know he killed the STRONGEST of the lords of order, and beat captian marvel who was powered up by the earth and basically everyone on it, only thing that has ever been shown to hurt spectre is the spear of destiny, HIGH level beings like lucifer and micheal have pawned him and who wouldnt they pawn, as well as other beings who are of great power, like i said he can make himself into many spirits of vengence half these guys would die against one spectre an army would finish them off Spectre is the REAL LT

olympian
Howard the Duck is enough. He has a contract under Lucas and thats pwonage material.

A triology of pwonage that is.

Rols
If this fight takes place in marvel the abstract wins this, the presence should not have any authority there, heck i think he would lose against IG. If it takes place in DC, then that would be a diff. story.

UniOmni
Spectre loses here. If Cap Marvel was suped up, and hitting him hard enough to only register small atomic bombs and yet was beating him, then beings that can throw planets at unreal speeds are gonna stomp him. In the state that Marvel was, i'd put him at Validus level in strength. That was enough to handle him. Celestials on up are gonna cripple him.

Mider
you dont listen do you? at all huh? captain marvel was powered up by gODSSSSSS THOUSANDS OF THEMMMMM, he didnt even win did he? and please dont bring this jurisdiction stuff into this if we always used that then no fights would take place almost, Spectre defeated heaven he'd own these chumps

UniOmni
No mider, YOU don't get it. I own DOV. I read it. Marvel was powered up yes, but all he did with it was PUNCH HARDER. And those punches at best equated to small atomic bombs!! An atomic bomb vs getting hit with entire planets. You do the math.
Spectre getting beaten up physically, by a powered up superhero <<<<<<<<Celestials.

Validus
If his punches were only small A-bombs he's way below Validus in strength. no expression

Mider
umm spectre could have defeated the antimonitor? the guy who was beating all the pre-crisis characters in all the multiverse im so very sure he'd lose to these MU chumps MU only reasong spectre didnt kill the anti monitor is cause he was connected to the heros or something of that nature your all just speculating big time in this thread and making really bad assumptions maybe thats why the other more experienced debators dont come in here cause they already know who would win SPECTRE

UniOmni
I know that Vally. Its just i didn't have anyone else to compare him to. DD isn't in the league at that level. Validus just seemed like the best choice of comparison. Mider you don't read. At all.

The threadstarter specifically said DOV spectre, who's power is unfocused since he doesn't have a host. DOV spectre is much depowered in comparison.

Read the thread before you start coming in with your painfully bad grammar.

Mider
oh forgive me for not making my grammer to your likeing next time ill try to remeber that but most likely not, anyway spectre would still own them he can still make armies of himself.

UniOmni
Where was this in DOV?! Really? Since thats the spectre this thread is using! DOV Spectre, not regular spectre!
I've never called anyone an idiot while online, but sometimes Mider, you make me wanna break that rule.

Mider
go ahead i dont care, when you call me something does that make it tatooed on my fourhead? no, DOV destroyed the fount of magic, and killed many magicians LT gets defied by dr strange, eternity has problems with dormammu and his sis and no dormammu isnt stronger in his realm he's always as strong as he is i think cause of the flames of regency on his head, DCU's magic is even greater then the MU's and spectre destroyed the very source or fount of it, and due to the events of the crisis his powers where being taken away by alex luthor for his own purposes so it says on wiki

Mr.V
go ahead i dont care, when you call me something does that make it tatooed on my fourhead? no, DOV destroyed the fount of magic, and killed many magicians LT gets defied by dr strange, eternity has problems with dormammu and his sis and no dormammu isnt stronger in his realm he's always as strong as he is i think cause of the flames of regency on his head, DCU's magic is even greater then the MU's and spectre destroyed the very source or fount of it, and due to the events of the crisis his powers where being taken away by alex luthor for his own purposes so it says on wiki

Hmm.. Wait, i can see it big grin stick out tongue I kid I kid.

UniOmni
Idiot. There, i broke a rule. DOV if you read it, tells us that in the DCU, you can't destroy magic. Since its an energy of sorts. Only thing Spectre did was warp it. Badly. Read. And if i wanted to hear from you i would've farted.

And don't rely on wiki. Its open to be edited by the public.......ie, idiots like you.

Mider
**** you too UniOmni maybe you should fix wiki since your so intelligent, warping it you think any of those cosmics can warp magic they all die plane and simple he absorbs there powers and kills them, and dont call me an idiot i dont collect hords of DC comics i am selective about what i buy due to rarity or just wanting it bad enough.

TheBadguy
Man Spectre gets gangraped and not just any ordinary couple of guys gangrape not even a dozen guy gangrape but WHOLE RACES and friends gangraped. Spectre goes back to DC never able to sit again.

Mider
oh and when i put **** it was just me typing * no real bad word, get some restraint pall i dont call you names. and if i do call anyone names im sorry i called you anything.

UniOmni
Mider, what you don't seem to understand, is that the big battle of DOV was waged by Cap Marvel punching the Wrath of God. And he was winning for a time. If the celestials can throw planets, then they can handle a spectre being handled by punches that equate to atomic bombs. This thread isn't about what spectre can do. Its about what spectre did while he was without a host.

Mider
and what you dont get is that he had powers of many gods thousands in fact and i remeber spectre losing that fight he might have just been toying with marvel, didnt he seem hurt by black adam and even have probs with shazam but in an instant he turned around and slaped them all down, im sorry i just dont think that the spectre should lose to marvel comics he has to many powers he can just turn into a million spectres and kill each celestial with its own personal wrath

UniOmni
Mider, did he make an army of Spectres in DOV?? Which issue?

And i don't care if he had the power of the Presence in that lightning bolt on his chest. If all he does with the power is punch and punch harder, and it only equals atomic bombs, small ones at that, I don't see how somebody throwing entire planets CAN'T trump those punches.

Mider
he didnt make an army of spectres in DOV he made them in his own series, if he was in so much trouble then why didnt he die?

UniOmni
Mider, you make my head hurt. WE are using Spectre from Dov, since there was a definite decrease in his power application. Thats what i've been telling you for close to an hour. Regular series Spectre doesn't count here. Only what Spectre did in Dov!! Damn! Read the title of the thread...............Before, i kinda felt bad about the people who were tired of you. But i feel their pain as of today.

draxx_tOfU
warlock..reality gem, 'nuff said..

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
Mider, did he make an army of Spectres in DOV?? Which issue?

And i don't care if he had the power of the Presence in that lightning bolt on his chest. If all he does with the power is punch and punch harder, and it only equals atomic bombs, small ones at that, I don't see how somebody throwing entire planets CAN'T trump those punches. Those punches hurt worse than getting hit with planet. He had entire pantheons of gods, and many high end powers feeding into him. Phantom Stranger for example. Captain Marvel was beggining to draw power from around the universe and still couldn't stop Spectre from completing his task. All Day of Vengeance really showed is that once again- you don't stop Spectre, only slow him down. God had to intervene to finally put an end to him. In the Aquaman tie in, he crushed Atlantis When he was fighting Nabu in the Special, Nabu kept commenting that Spectre could have killed him in an instant, at one point he even asked him about it.. "Why are you taking so long to kill me?" Spectre replied "Because the time I spend is not what is important, just that it is done." But near the end of IC: DOV-Special, once he finally goaded Spectre into losing control. One move and it was over. Oh, and if you'll notice there in some of the panels, they're larger than cities... then larger than worlds.. . in one panel Spectre's form is far off in the backround and still larger on panel than several planets in front him... Nearly the size of a solar system himself. Throwing a planet on an unleashing Spectre is doing nothing. But the whole series can be summed up by what Spectre told Nabu... it doesn't matter how long it takes, just that he got it done.. and he did.

UniOmni
But Jun, the dialogue said punches like small atom bombs. You think a atomic bomb does more damage than getting hit with an entire planet?? Thrown at incomprehensible speeds?? Really?? All i'm saying, is that for all the power he gained, he only used it in a physical manner. And i'm not saying one celestial can solo Spectre.
What i'm saying is that if Marvel simply becoming a highpowered brute slows him down, alot, then the Celestial host have a chance of repelling him.

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
But Jun, the dialogue said punches like small atom bombs. You think a atomic bomb does more damage than getting hit with an entire planet?? Thrown at incomprehensible speeds?? Really?? All i'm saying, is that for all the power he gained, he only used it in a physical manner. And i'm not saying one celestial can solo Spectre.
What i'm saying is that if Marvel simply becoming a highpowered brute slows him down, alot, then the Celestial host have a chance of repelling him. And what I'm saying is, "It doesn't matter how long it takes, only that its done" was Spectre's approach in the comic, when the most powerful person who he ran across asked why he hadn't died instantly.

Seems more like Flashy narrative than anything, given events. Especially when you consider a normal punch from Captain Marvel, is more than a nuke anyways. Namean?

Mr Master
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
warlock..reality gem, 'nuff said..

Reality Gem alone has the power to wwarp reality on a slightly smaller scale than Cosmic Cubes.

Cosmic Cubes can alter reality upto a pocket dimesion.

Pocket dimensions vary in sizes but they are ALL extremely smaller than a Universe, but bigger than a galaxy.

Mider
spectre should win how can you say he's not as strong as when he had to be stoped by the presance i mean that was the same story arc that that happend to him just a diffrent series but none the less a tie in

Adam Warlock
Bump

the Darkone
Mider never learns, so sad.

TricksterPriest
bumped for a re-examination of the fight.

guy222
hmm

Astner
Adam solos.

guy222
Spectre is in trouble

Pyron_Knight
The Wrath of God can be screwed up by Eclipso.
Good stuff.

Astner
Worst case scenario, Scathan cleans up.

guy222
Scathan doesn't approve

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
bumped for a re-examination of the fight.

there's nothing to re-examine...

DOV Spectre simply loses...

Sundipped
This team is too much. This team combined has more power than amped Captian Marvel who held his own vs DOV Spectre.

zeel
spectre defeated EVERYONE in DOV it took the presance to take him down he defeats everyone here, they should pose no challange for him, galactus ate the whole celestial race one spectre can make an army of himself and there actually seperate spirits of vengence that can destroy worlds so he can multiple himself to more then one and take on the cosmics one on one per say and kick there butts its not very hard for spectre to win this, he holds reality in his hands before

DOV specter wont make it past galactus this thread is a spite thread.

zeel
you dont listen do you? at all huh? captain marvel was powered up by gODSSSSSS THOUSANDS OF THEMMMMM, he didnt even win did he? and please dont bring this jurisdiction stuff into this if we always used that then no fights would take place almost, Spectre defeated heaven he'd own these chumps

Mider everyone knows that captian marvel was suped up by most of the magic in the D.C. universe but for the specter to defeat all theses toons including galactus is impossible.

lannfear
warlock with IG brings enough to this i imagine...
evil face

BruceSkywalker
There's billions of Watchers and Celestials. Spectre is in deep trouble

I love DC
spectre does not prevail

quanchi112
Dov spectre gets crushed. He has no chance whatsoever, he is a joke compared to this.

Dark-Jaxx
He doesn't beat IG Warlock.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He doesn't beat IG Warlock. Yes imo

Ig Warlock>amped Captain Marvel>dov Spectre.

Astner
quan, your theory is flawed. If Warlock is more powerful, then how come you say Spectre beats him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
quan, your theory is flawed. If Warlock is more powerful, then how come you say Spectre beats him? When did I say Spectre beats him?

jrodslam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes imo

Ig Warlock>amped Captain Marvel>dov Spectre.

I understand that its your opinion, but amped Cap isnt > Dov Spectre.

Astner
When did I say Spectre beats him?
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2108/quanye2.jpg

King Kandy
I think "yes" was an agreement.

Astner
Wouldn't it be easier to just write I agree. The term used seemed contradictory.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think "yes" was an agreement. Yes was in agreement.

Look what I posted underneath the yes. I cant believe anyone could think I meant spectre beats Warlock with the ig. The ig would stomp Spectre.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jrodslam
I understand that its your opinion, but amped Cap isnt > Dov Spectre. Did you read the comic. He crushed the Spectre and he had to have eclipso cart him off because he got his ass kicked.

jrodslam
Did you read the comic. He crushed the Spectre and he had to have eclipso cart him off because he got his ass kicked.

Oh, i read the comic. Did you? Yea he left the battle, however, Cap wasnt in the best of shape himself. Eventhough he was getting a major boost, Spectre even commented on Cap running out of magic towards the end. It was a stalemate imo. Far from Spectre getting his ass kicked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jrodslam
Oh, i read the comic. Did you? Yea he left the battle, however, Cap wasnt in the best of shape himself. Eventhough he was getting a major boost, Spectre even commented on Cap running out of magic towards the end. It was a stalemate imo. Far from Spectre getting his ass kicked. This proves you didnt understand it.

He lost his boost when Enchantress went evil and started focusing the power into herself. Thats why the Spectre managed to escape. When Marvel was getting this power he was destroying Spectre but when she was funneling the power into herself he ran out of juice and the Spectre had eclipso cart his sorry ass off to space.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Spectre crosses over into the Marvel Universe. LT senses this and sends nearly every cosmic being in Marvel against Spectre at once. One gigantic mob job. Can the Cosmics do it? Or fall like DC's magical empire? For this fight, LT summons all the infinity Gems and places them on the Infinity Gauntlet. He gives the Gauntlet to Warlock to lead the group of Cosmics against the Spectre. Team Cosmic has a week of prep.

DOV Spectre

Vs.

Marvel Cosmics:

In-Betweener
Thanos
Galactus
Silver Surfer
Red Shift
Firelord
Epoch
Ego
Quasar
Lord Chaos
Master Order
Eternity
Oblivion
Infinity
Stranger

For the team to win they must successfully repel Spectre and send him back to where he came from. Or incapacitate him then, and then send him back.

For Spectre to win, he must kill each and every cosmic character to win. This is not a gauntlet.

Debate.
Mr. Mxy can beat this ENTIRE list with a snap of his fingers. And we know the Spectre Beat Mxy a couple of times.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by fangirl101
Mr. Mxy can beat this ENTIRE list with a snap of his fingers. And we know the Spectre Beat Mxy a couple of times.

Please step away from the pipe.

Dr. Fate stalemates Spectre but,

In-Betweener
Thanos
Galactus
Silver Surfer
Red Shift
Firelord
Epoch
Ego
Quasar
Lord Chaos
Master Order
Eternity
Oblivion
Infinity
Stranger

All working as a team can't...

Wow. Your shit is really good.

TricksterPriest
Actually.........he's right. Mxy would smoke this entire team.

and Spectre was toying with Fate, AKA NABU. The abstract entity who gives Fate his power.

I love DC

and Spectre was toying with Fate, AKA NABU. The abstract entity who gives Fate his power. Isit comedy hour?

draxx_tOfU

and Spectre was toying with Fate, AKA NABU. The abstract entity who gives Fate his power.

actually..........he's wrong...

and some on the list will toy with the Vishanti. The abstract triumvirate that give Dr. Strange his powers...

TrollDog
Mr. Mxy can beat this ENTIRE list with a snap of his fingers. And we know the Spectre Beat Mxy a couple of times. Huh....
..You told me you were gonna quit eating hash brownies....

fangirl101
Originally posted by TrollDog
Huh....
..You told me you were gonna quit eating hash brownies....
The entire list together is nothing to the power of myx. And Mxy has lost on occasion to the spectre. One of those times being the DOV Spectre.

guy222
Gotta disagree friend

Mxy isn't goin to defeat the whole team

Adam w/IG almost = LT

Scathan the Approver = LT

IMO, LT easily defeats Mxy

TrollDog
The entire list together is nothing to the power of myx. And Mxy has lost on occasion to the spectre. One of those times being the DOV Spectre. I guess.
Since
Batmite=Mxy>Spectre

Am I getting it right?

starlock
Team for the win

quanchi112
Mr. Mxy can beat this ENTIRE list with a snap of his fingers. And we know the Spectre Beat Mxy a couple of times. He can also be oneshotted by Gog from kingdom. He can also be depowered by Annataz and Prime and they can scare the crap out of him. He can also be depowered by dov Spectre. Mxy is a joke here when compared to the ig.

fangirl101
Originally posted by guy222
Gotta disagree friend

Mxy isn't goin to defeat the whole team

Adam w/IG almost = LT

Scathan the Approver = LT

IMO, LT easily defeats Mxy

Scathan the approver has one feat and that is defeating someone who copied the Lt's powers. That is like someone defeating asomeone who copies thanos powers and saying that theya re equal to Thanos. No.

Adam with the I/G had no confrontation with the LT. What he did by destroying the concepts was easily reversed by the LT. adam did in anger what the lt reveresed with a hand gesture.

LT couldn't possibly easily defeat Mxy, when He couldn't defeat protege and Mxy actually has a couple of wins to his credit against uber beings and himself is an uber being.

quanchi112
Scathan the approver has one feat and that is defeating someone who copied the Lt's powers. That is like someone defeating asomeone who copies thanos powers and saying that theya re equal to Thanos. No.

Adam with the I/G had no confrontation with the LT. What he did by destroying the concepts was easily reversed by the LT. adam did in anger what the lt reveresed with a hand gesture.

LT couldn't possibly easily defeat Mxy, when He couldn't defeat protege and Mxy actually has a couple of wins to his credit against uber beings and himself is an uber being. Protege is much more powerful than any version of Mxy. Mxy has so many low showings its unreal. Mxy can be oneshotted.

Utrigita

LT couldn't possibly easily defeat Mxy, when He couldn't defeat protege and Mxy actually has a couple of wins to his credit against uber beings and himself is an uber being.

Except Scathan is mentioned in the handbook as being above LT in power (looking for the scan)

No he hadn't, hence Guy said Almost equal to the LT.

Really why? because of him winning against uber beings, the Only power that has defeated the LT on panel is the Hotu which is believed to be the Power of Toaa. Also in Marvel the LT is the top of the Food Chain a statement given by Thanos when he held the HOTU also the Handbook clearly stats that there is none above the LT save the Toaa (yes it contradicts the Scathan and Protege Incident).

guy222
TOAA>LT. No one else

Scathan the Approver used a Celestial muzzle. LT did the rest. Seems like = to me

Adam w/IG prolly wasn't in his right mind. When he 'destroyed' Eternity and company, LT snapped his fingers. Order was restored

Lets not try and make this a DC, I win. Marvel I win

The majority agree no way in hell, Spectre defeats all those on Team 2

Last word from Guy222

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
TOAA>LT. No one else

Scathan the Approver used a Celestial muzzle. LT did the rest. Seems like = to me

Adam w/IG prolly wasn't in his right mind. When he 'destroyed' Eternity and company, LT snapped his fingers. Order was restored

Lets not try and make this a DC, I win. Marvel I win

The majority agree no way in hell, Spectre defeats all those on Team 2

Last word from Guy222 Spectre gets annihilated. I agree.

quanchi112

LT couldn't possibly easily defeat Mxy, when He couldn't defeat protege and Mxy actually has a couple of wins to his credit against uber beings and himself is an uber being. Scathans one feat is so awesome though he is up at the top the food chain.

Its written in the handbook and also Lt wouldnt have brought Scathan for nothing.

Lt>ig its just the way it is. Lt wasnt lying when he said he represents powers that dwarfs the ig's.

Lt could defeat Mxy easier than Gog from kingdom. A simple gesture would do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.