Full powered Darkseid vs Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
who wins?

Private Pion
Darkseid, after a short, but challenging fight.

roughrider
Exitar.

(This thread - someone's trying to make a back-door argument that Thanos can beat a Celestial... shifty

Takion
Is Exitar essential too the universe?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by roughrider
Exitar.

(This thread - someone's trying to make a back-door argument that Thanos can beat a Celestial... shifty
i accually think any celestial can beat thanos. i made this thread cause people compare full powered darseid to that of a normal galactus, (i dont belive it tho)..anyways i say exitar takes this.

Mider
i say darkseid takes this

Takion
Originally posted by Mider
i say darkseid takes this
I'm thinking the same......

lilnutta12
thanos cant tAKE DOWN NO CELESTIAL THEY HAVE THE POWER TO DO ABSOULOUTLY ANYTHING
AND THIER POWER STRENGTH ETC IS LIMITLESS

SERCH FOR THEM I USED TO HAVE A WEBSITE SAYING THERE POWER

ALL THAT COSMICS AND STUFF

UNBEATABLE

Mider
omega beams take exitar out

the Darkone
Exitar is on the same level as Full powered Galactus, Abraxas, Infinity, etc he is above regular Galactus. Darkseid get's crub stomped into sh**, Celestails apart of Enterity.

Takion
I think Exitar is only big and strong, oh and smart...........What else can he do?

UniOmni
Exitar wins.....What pray tell is full power Darky?? Really. PC?? Cuz GDS Darkseid wasn't the norm for him people. He wasn't the superman foe that he's today, but he wasn't always turning suns from red to yellow etc. Exitar is hella powerful on the cosmic scale. Superman wouldn't even register to him. Superman who seems to constantly be on Darkseids' mind.
Darkseid is powerful, in skyfather levels. Or was shown to be powerful at one time. But nowadays, he'd get thrashed by a average celestial, much less one of the top 2. And Darkseid is at full power, lest you didn't know. He just happens to be an imbecile in applying that power currently.

Exitar would probably atomize the Destroyer with a mere gesture. The destroyer that would have great odds of mangling Darkseid.

Takion
Originally posted by UniOmni
Exitar wins.....What pray tell is full power Darky?? Really. PC?? Cuz GDS Darkseid wasn't the norm for him people. He wasn't the superman foe that he's today, but he wasn't always turning suns from red to yellow etc. Exitar is hella powerful on the cosmic scale. Superman wouldn't even register to him. Superman who seems to constantly be on Darkseids' mind.
Darkseid is powerful, in skyfather levels. Or was shown to be powerful at one time. But nowadays, he'd get thrashed by a average celestial, much less one of the top 2. And Darkseid is at full power, lest you didn't know. He just happens to be an imbecile in applying that power currently.
Are you referring to when he lost to Superman twice?

UniOmni
Nah, i refer to when he was pierced by an amazon spear. I refer to when he used the oe and all it did was pester Superman. Darkseid isn't the beast he once was. Face that fact.

Takion
Nah, i refer to when he was pierced by an amazon spear. I refer to when he used the oe and all it did was pester Superman. Darkseid isn't the beast he once was. Face that fact.
Which issues?

The OE if I remember only deflected of WW bracelets.

Validus
Eh. Thor trashed the Destroyer with ease. DS could probably do the same.

Full power DS? Who even knows what that is? Even in GDS, his best showing, he wasn't at full power.

Takion
Originally posted by Validus
Eh. Thor trashed the Destroyer with ease. DS could probably do the same.

Full power DS? Who even knows what that is? Even in GDS, his best showing, he wasn't at full power.

rock

UniOmni
I don't even know what people mean when they say Darkseid at full power Vally. I know in GDS, he had been dead for a while and was weaker and Izaya called him on it. But iirc, Darkseid has never had a "low power/full power" explanation like Galactus does with his hunger case. So when people say fp Darkseid, what exactly do ya'll mean??
Or is it a forum legend, like Superman Primes Sword of Superman and beating the devil bit?? Something created to give him a save face?

And when did Thor trash the destroyer with ease Vally??

And what do you think of the match at hand?

Validus
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3931/t83mu0nr.th.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6498/t98hy6zf.th.jpg

And I still take Exitar in this fight. Assuming a "full power" DS is equal to normal Galactus, he's still boned against Exitar.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Validus
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3931/t83mu0nr.th.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6498/t98hy6zf.th.jpg

And I still take Exitar in this fight. Assuming a "full power" DS is equal to normal Galactus, he's still boned against Exitar.

that was King Thor wink , Exitar can destroyed and recreate life with a gesture. Exitar is pretty high on the food chain, not as powerful as a full powered Galactus but close enough. Exitar is to damn powerful for Darkseid, Exitar will turn Darkseid into Gizmo from gremlin's.

Validus
Originally posted by the Darkone
that was King Thor wink
Never said it wasn't.

Lord S
I don't know where you guys are getting your information.

Exitar is the 10,000 foot Exterminator of the Celestial race, not some little robot. The Celestials are gods to the Asgardians, as the Asgardians are to Earthlings.

You people talk about them as if they're giant Sentinels or something.

Celestials are spawns of Eternity, who do his handy work (for lack of better terms) therefore are essential to the universe, and the Omega Effect would not work on them.

Exitar is pretty high on the food chain, not as powerful as a full powered Galactus What makes you say that? Exitar is regarded as the most powerful of Celestials, while the weakest is considered more powerful than a fully powered Galactus.

Mider
nah darkseid wipes him out of reality, and in hunter pray he was stated to be at low power when he was up to full power he easily killed cyborg supes, and did stuff supes couldnt even do on that planet, and all those loses have been attributed to avatars.

UniOmni
Fully powered Galactus is on par, if not more powerful than his brother and sister, ie Eternity and Death. Whom the celestial host serve. Most celestials may operate above the average level of Galactus, but once he eats all of his brother, he will be the most powerful abstract in the universe. And that trumps his brother and his workers.
Where did it say that average celestials are more powerful than a full powered Galactus?

Validus
Being as powerful as Eternity is nothing to be proud of. stick out tongue

Big Sexy
Exitar got this

Mider
ego prime killed many celestials didnt he and he's not even as powerful as ego and ego lost to galactus

Takion
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Exitar got this
thumb up
Originally posted by Lord S

Exitar is the 10,000 foot Exterminator of the Celestial race, not some little robot. The Celestials are gods to the Asgardians, as the Asgardians are to Earthlings.

You people talk about them as if they're giant Sentinels or something.

Celestials are spawns of Eternity, who do his handy work (for lack of better terms) therefore are essential to the universe, and the Omega Effect would not work on them.

What makes you say that? Exitar is regarded as the most powerful of Celestials, while the weakest is considered more powerful than a fully powered Galactus.
o.k does'nt mean the OE can't kill him or transport him soomewhere else.

Anyways DS 1 - 2 / 10.

Mider
OE wins

Big Sexy
Dont think the whole OE plot device works though. The celestials are a weird bunch considering they have their own universe.

Takion
Dont think the whole OE plot device works though. The celestials are a weird bunch considering they have their own universe.
It comes from the source, why would'nt it work?

Big Sexy
Well how the hell does it work when they are technically not apart of the marvel616 universe but of one in which they can enter the 616. I am not sure what laws apply to them. It never was fully explored.

Takion
Well how the hell does it work when they are technically not apart of the marvel616 universe but of one in which they can enter the 616. I am not sure what laws apply to them. It never was fully explored.
Where does this battle take place?

Lord S
Where did it say that average celestials are more powerful than a full powered Galactus? I could ask you the same about this:
Truth is nobody really knows...it's just something I heard that made sense. Celestials being more powerful than Galactus is a lot more plausible than the other way around, simply because of some of the powers I've seen displayed. (Ie. Lining up 20-30 planets and tossing them at Thanos with a mere gesture).

Big Sexy
Maybe if we knew more of them we could give a better answer. Anyway I have a side question, the being Abraxus, was he an entity of one universe or the multiverse considering he could affect other universes besides the 616.

Lord S
Well how the hell does it work when they are technically not apart of the marvel616 universe but of one in which they can enter the 616. I am not sure what laws apply to them. It never was fully explored. That's a theory.

spideycarnage
I could ask you the same about this:
Celestials being more powerful than Galactus is a lot more plausible than the other way around, simply because of some of the powers I've seen displayed. (Ie. Lining up 20-30 planets and tossing them at Thanos with a mere gesture).
whoa when did this happen? got any scans.

Lord S
Originally posted by spideycarnage
whoa when did this happen? got any scans. Infinity Gauntlet #5.

spideycarnage
thank u

Big Sexy
What throws me off is that the OB were deflected by Dianas bracelots. I understand that they can be manipulated and he should have been able to tag her anyway but if they were not able to beat that enchantment than that makes me wonder about the OE .

Takion
What throws me off is that the OB were deflected by Dianas bracelots. I understand that they can be manipulated and he should have been able to tag her anyway but if they were not able to beat that enchantment than that makes me wonder about the OE .
Ain't it powered by the Prescence so I hear?

Big Sexy
I dont know hell everything it seems is powered by the presence, how many damn things is he going to give power. Anyway I have never really gave in to the whole (you have to be essential thing)

Lord S
Originally posted by Takion
o.k does'nt mean the OE can't kill him or transport him soomewhere else. Well if we're going by the rationale of an 'essential being to the universe' being unaffected by the OE, then it wouldn't hurt a Celestial. It didn't affect Galactus, but worked perfectly fine on Juggernaut, cause he's not essential.

Juntai
What throws me off is that the OB were deflected by Dianas bracelots. I understand that they can be manipulated and he should have been able to tag her anyway but if they were not able to beat that enchantment than that makes me wonder about the OE . It was a severe moment of PIS given they weren't aimed for her and have been shown to be able to go through any object to hit its destination- which was Superman. Not to mention he could have made it go AROUND her bracelets. On the same note though, we've seen the Omega Beams stopped by a regular shovel, then in another scene, turn The Secret into a human child, and destroy pantheons of gods.

Anyways, PIS aside, full powered Darkseid layed low multiversal level characters. I'm not sure if celestials are in that type of range.

Juntai
Well if we're going by the rationale of an 'essential being to the universe' being unaffected by the OE, then it wouldn't hurt a Celestial. It didn't affect Galactus, but worked perfectly fine on Juggernaut, cause he's not essential. That's not always the case though, he's Omega beamed and killed people that one would seem as important to universe, like an aspect of Death, gods, etc, and they go down, then at the same time-- bounces off of Superman.

UniOmni
Junny, who were the multiversal characters layed low by the OE?? Please don't say the AntiMonitor as one. Cuz it hurt it badly, but it didn't vanquish him....Some kryptonian fists did that.

Mider
there are alot of aspects of death in the DCU perhaps the source only needs one alive, and the gods arent exactly essential not the earth ones i think odin zues and guys like that are just who they are cause of the godwave there not essential i think

Juntai
Junny, who were the multiversal characters layed low by the OE?? Please don't say the AntiMonitor as one. Cuz it hurt it badly, but it didn't vanquish him....Some kryptonian fists did that. It dropped him hard, and he had just absorbed the power of his entire universe, when Superman hit Anti-Monitor, he was weakened already.

Juntai
there are alot of aspects of death in the DCU perhaps the source only needs one alive, and the gods arent exactly essential not the earth ones i think odin zues and guys like that are just who they are cause of the godwave there not essential i think You don't even read comics. Where are you getting any of this from?

Lord S
Originally posted by Juntai
You don't even read comics. Shit I could have told you that. wink

Validus
You don't even read comics. Where are you getting any of this from?
laughing

UniOmni
Is that the only multiversal aspect that it did any significant damage to?? Cuz these last few showings, have it shown as pretty much a potent high level laser blast. Thats all. And while its truly a shame that DC lets some of its more interesting characters be depicted so shabbily, the Superverse is key. And these are the only showings that are fresh in mosts memories. I truly blame the Animated Show for depowering Darky the way he is, since on that medium, his oe is like i said, a high level laser blast at best. Good show, but bad and watered down potency.

Validus
Is that the only multiversal aspect that it did any significant damage to?? Cuz these last few showings, have it shown as pretty much a potent high level laser blast. Thats all. And while its truly a shame that DC lets some of its more interesting characters be depicted so shabbily, the Superverse is key. And these are the only showings that are fresh in mosts memories. I truly blame the Animated Show for depowering Darky the way he is, since on that medium, his oe is like i said, a high level laser blast at best. Good show, but bad and watered down potency.
It was inevitable. The OE is a move that has to job since they aren't just going to wipe out a top character like that.

Juntai
Is that the only multiversal aspect that it did any significant damage to?? Cuz these last few showings, have it shown as pretty much a potent high level laser blast. Thats all. And while its truly a shame that DC lets some of its more interesting characters be depicted so shabbily, the Superverse is key. And these are the only showings that are fresh in mosts memories. I truly blame the Animated Show for depowering Darky the way he is, since on that medium, his oe is like i said, a high level laser blast at best. Good show, but bad and watered down potency. It doesn't matter what his couple of recent showings are, this is FULL POWERED Darkseid, not jobbing-to-Superman-Darkseid, see the difference?

He turned Secret into a human girl with OE at the very end of the Young Justice series, she was powerful enough to be training with Spectre. Considered an aspect of Death/Void/Whatever...Considered one to the highest level characters at the time. She drew Spectre/New Genesis and Apokalips into the storyline.

People are quick to try to bring in a couple of bad writing moments for Darkseid, but forget that when those moments aren't happening, he has very very very few equals.

But in this case, he's in full swing. The thread says so. So those moments are next to completely irrelivent.

At full power, he's shown he can drop The Anti-Monitor.
Or scare the full host of Lords of Order and Lords of Chaos.
Move planets with his mind.
Teleport planets around with OE.
Trap beings outside of creation.

On and on and on ..

Juntai
I dunno I just take it all in stride of the Marvel forum bias.
Thanos sucker-shoots Galactus while he's talking and knocks him backwards, OMG HES ON THE LEVEL OF GALACTUS. AWESOME FEAT. Even though he lost the fight. And had no offensive against him after that point really.

Darkseid owns a depowered then repowered Anti-Monitor, who is 347239847298337 times more powerful than Galactus, and "It's not that great, Superman beat him by punching him!"

UniOmni
So you think he wins, or not Jun?

And i know Galactus jobs as well. Thanos doing anything at all to him(like knocking off his helmet), when he had a fight with Tyrant that lasted billions of years and destroyed countless galaxies, and managed to keep his hat (literally) is the height of pis, imo.

Starlin even had Galactus appear to be 20 feet tall, when he's been shown to be at least a few hundred feet tall on occasion is proof enough. I dislike Thanos under normal conditions, and HATE him under Starlin. His jobber aura makes no sense, since he isn't that popular outside vs forums.

Like i said before, jobber auras sentence the easily more powerful being to operate below par, while the one with the aura is on or above par. Weak, unimaginative writing at its premium.

And this forum doesn't have a Marvel bias, imo. It has its eyes open on some bs showings, from both companies. Superherochat is Marvel biased. Even though its one of my favorite forums.
Comixtreme is kinda DC slanted. KMC is smack dab in the middle.

Juntai
Btw, Anti-Monitor is pretty essential to the universe as well, considered he's the hand at the dawn of time, and that alone has been intricate to dozens of stories.

UniOmni
Top??

Juntai
So you think he wins, or not Jun?

And i know Galactus jobs as well. Thanos doing anything at all to him(like knocking off his helmet), when he had a fight with Tyrant that lasted billions of years and destroyed countless galaxies, and managed to keep his hat (literally) is the height of pis, imo.

Starlin even had Galactus appear to be 20 feet tall, when he's been shown to be at least a few hundred feet tall on occasion is proof enough. I dislike Thanos under normal conditions, and HATE him under Starlin. His jobber aura makes no sense, since he isn't that popular outside vs forums.

Like i said before, jobber auras sentence the easily more powerful being to operate below par, while the one with the aura is on or above par. Weak, unimaginative writing at its premium.

And this forum doesn't have a Marvel bias, imo. It has its eyes open on some bs showings, from both companies. Superherochat is Marvel biased. Even though its one of my favorite forums.
Comixtreme is kinda DC slanted. KMC is smack dab in the middle. I dunno I just gave one major example, of the bias, then there's the fact Hulk had what like 150 votes at beating Superman, when he really would have no chance, stuff like that. This forum is better than others about it, but clearly has the Marvel slant.

Do I think he wins or not..? I was mostly just adding my two cents. At the height of his power, this is about as powerful as I considered him. It could honestly go either way. But he has far more feats under his belt. Part of why I didn't understand people acting like it was a curbstomp.

Avalonofthewind
I dunno I just take it all in stride of the Marvel forum bias.
Thanos sucker-shoots Galactus while he's talking and knocks him backwards, OMG HES ON THE LEVEL OF GALACTUS. AWESOME FEAT. Even though he lost the fight. And had no offensive against him after that point really.

Darkseid owns a depowered then repowered Anti-Monitor, who is 347239847298337 times more powerful than Galactus, and "It's not that great, Superman beat him by punching him!"

Well said friend.

To top it off, even when proven correct. It has to be done all over again in the next thread.

the Darkone
Shit I could have told you that. wink

oh sh** aint that the truth, laughing laughing laughing

aliveinboston
ego prime killed many celestials didnt he and he's not even as powerful as ego and ego lost to galactus

Nope. Ego Prime never fought Celestials. To make it short and skip a bunch of stuff, Ego Prime beat the crap out of Galactus, who ran for help to earth, where Odin had arranged for a few humans to absorb Ego Prime's power and become Gods themselves.

There is another character called "Super-Ego" that is a completely different creature which utterly thrashed the planet Ego (which had earlier pretty much stale-mated Galactus) and then fought the Celestials and did quite well. Super-Ego never fought Galactus.

There are 3 different characters with Ego as part of their names:

1) Ego the living planet, who stale-mated Galactus and was defeated by Thor and the Gladiator

2) Ego Prime, an off-shoot of Ego the living planet that Galactus found too hot to handle.

3) Super-Ego, a universe level threat that is not related to Ego the living planet but goes around absorbing living planets such as Ego, hence the name Super-Ego. This is the one that beat up on Celestials.

Mr Master

He's actually 40,000 feet.

True.

What makes you say that? Exitar is regarded as the most powerful of Celestials, while the weakest is considered more powerful than a fully powered Galactus.

I disagree that the weakest Celestial is more powerful than a FULL Galactus.

When Doom absorbed what would be a FULLY Powered Galactus, he was one with the Universe.

Here is Doom after becoming a FULL Powered Galactus:

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr Master

True.

I disagree that the weakest Celestial is more powerful than a FULL Galactus.

When Doom absorbed what would be a FULLY Powered Galactus, he was one with the Universe.

Doom as FULL powered Galactus:

Mr Master

Mr Master
Maybe if we knew more of them we could give a better answer. Anyway I have a side question, the being Abraxus, was he an entity of one universe or the multiverse considering he could affect other universes besides the 616.

Abraxas is a single entity with power on a multiversal scale.

I'm sure you've seen the scan I posted in some other thread,

but this feat alone asures this.

There are other feats, if you wish I can post more.

Like when he extracted EVERY Nova from EVERY universe to be his servants of destruction, using his own power.

Mr Master
That's a theory.

No it's not,

that a FACT.

roughrider
Darkseid took out the Anti-Monitor when his body had been destroyed, and was at low power ebb trying to kill Earth-2 Superman and Superboy Prime. Even that shot didn't finish him; E2 Supes had to deliver the last killing blow.

And Exitar is not 10,000 feet high - he's 20,000.
He could step on Darkseid before the fight even began.

Mr Master
Originally posted by spideycarnage
whoa when did this happen? got any scans.

Here you go.

Mr Master

Make that 20,00 feet, my bad.

Mr Master
Make that 20,00 feet, my bad.

20,000 feet.

Big Sexy
Abraxas is a single entity with power on a multiversal scale.

I'm sure you've seen the scan I posted in some other thread,

but this feat alone asures this.

There are other feats, if you wish I can post more.

Like when he extracted EVERY Nova from EVERY universe to be his servants of destruction, using his own power. Yes please, I have very few comics with the appearance Of Abraxus. I have the whole Silver Surfer being destroyed as well as the Galactus skull found during his earlier appearance.

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
Darkseid took out the Anti-Monitor when his body had been destroyed, and was at low power ebb trying to kill Earth-2 Superman and Superboy Prime. Even that shot didn't finish him; E2 Supes had to deliver the last killing blow.

And Exitar is not 10,000 feet high - he's 20,000.
He could step on Darkseid before the fight even began. He had just absorbed the power of the Anti-Matter Universe itself, which was far more powerful than the matter realm, as it overtook and collapsed matter realms into itself. Many many of them in fact. He was not at low power. Try reading it again.

Earth 2 Supes did the last punch, and it might have been a hell of a punch...but it was clear who did the damage to Anti-Monitor and put him in that situation... Spectre, and Darkseid.

Lord S
20,000 feet. Judging by that pic you showed, Exitar is around 12,000 feet.

roughrider
He had just absorbed the power of the Anti-Matter Universe itself, which was far more powerful than the matter realm, as it overtook and collapsed matter realms into itself. Many many of them in fact. He was not at low power. Try reading it again.

Earth 2 Supes did the last punch, and it might have been a hell of a punch...but it was clear who did the damage to Anti-Monitor and put him in that situation... Spectre, and Darkseid.

After all the combined efforts of the heroes, plus the female Dr. Light and E2 Superman, Anti-Monitor's armour body shell was destroyed, and he was absorbing energy from his universe just to kill E2 Supes and S.Prime - he was in something like death throws, staggered words, saying he would kill them even if it meant dying himself. Pretty vunerable for a shot coming unseen, from another dimension.
And Spectre was in a coma during that last confrontation, remember?

roughrider
Judging by that pic you showed, Exitar is around 12,000 feet.

Some artists don't draw well for scale. Exitar would be more than 13x taller than the CN Tower, at 20,000 feet. You need someone like Walter Simonson to draw scale for something REALLY big.

Mr Master
Judging by that pic you showed, Exitar is around 12,000 feet.

Probably right, so I dug up a few better ones.

This is a better and more clear indication of his height.

Arishem is 2000 feet tall without a doubt, Exitar is 10 times that as you can see.

Mr Master

Arishem is 2000 feet tall without a doubt, Exitar is 10 times that as you can see.

oops..

http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exitar200002gc.jpg

Mr Master

Get ready for Majesty!

EXITAR

http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exitar2000019um.jpg

Mr Master
The Process.

Arishem delivers his verdict,

Exitar carries out his purpose.

Mr Master
The Process.

Arishem delivers his verdict,

Exitar carries out his purpose.

Exitar unleashing forces beyond comprehension.

Mr Master
Exitar unleashing forces beyond comprehension.

continues..

Mr Master
continues..

The End...

http://img285.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exitar2000055tf.jpg

Lord S

Arishem is 2000 feet tall without a doubt, Exitar is 10 times that as you can see. Actually I can't see that...Exitar appears to be almost fives times taller than Arishem. I even measured it with my ruler...Arishem is 4cm tall, and Exitar is almost 20cm. So that makes him around 10,000...my original estimate.

Mr Master
Actually I can't see that...Exitar appears to be almost fives times taller than Arishem. I even measured it with my ruler...Arishem is 4cm tall, and Exitar is almost 20cm. So that makes him around 10,000...my original estimate.

You measured the drawings? lol, that's funny.

Actually the scan takes just a tiny bit of time to load completely,(for me atleast)but if loaded completely for you, then go back and read the CLEAR statement thats made there.

It's the girl specifically next to the brute watching the screen.

"The smaller one must stand a full TWO THOUSAND feet tall, the other is easily TEN TIMES that height."

This, besides the fact that it's in his bio(him being 20,000FT)I think is enough for this to be concluded.

Better yet here it is again.

http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exitar200002gc.jpg

the Darkone
Judging by that pic you showed, Exitar is around 12,000 feet. Exitar is 20, 000 ft, other Celestails are 2,000 ft. That' 18,000 ft difference.

Lord S
Exitar is 20, 000 ft, other Celestails are 2,000 ft. That' 18,000 ft difference. Uh...ok. What exactly does 18,000 feet have to do with what you quoted?

the Darkone

True.

What the f**k?I disagree that the weakest Celestial is more powerful than a FULL Galactus.

Full powered Galactus stated twice once by the watcher and one by Eternity himself, Galactus at full potentail is just as myself "Eternity". And then before the Watcher Uatu stated Galactus at Full Powered can destroyed the universe 10x over. IN FF337-341 Full Powered Galactus absorb everyhting in sight, even the celestails and other cosmic abstracts including Exitar and The Dreaming Celestail.

the Darkone
Uh...ok. What exactly does 18,000 feet have to do with what you quoted?

I'm just trying to let you know that you are wrong on this one, Exitar bio does say 20,000 ft, still he is way too much for Darkseid. Even Areshim stated that Exitar dwarfs the other Celestails in power and might, saying that to The Watchers.

Mr Master
Full powered Galactus stated twice once by the watcher and one by Eternity himself, Galactus at full potentail is just as myself "Eternity". And then before the Watcher Uatu stated Galactus at Full Powered can destroyed the universe 10x over. IN FF337-341 Full Powered Galactus absorb everyhting in sight, even the celestails and other cosmic abstracts including Exitar and The Dreaming Celestail.

the Watcher said that but DOOM did it, ABSORBED ALL of Galactus power,

then he Absorbed ALL of Galactus's galaxy size home ship, which was Galactus's plan to reach FULL potential to battle the Beyonder.

Doom with Galactus's FULL power.

Mr Master

In any case I agreed that a FULL powered Galactus could not be defeated by Celestials. So what's the history lesson about?

Lord S
I'm just trying to let you know that you are wrong on this one, Exitar bio does say 20,000 ft, still he is way too much for Darkseid. Even Areshim stated that Exitar dwarfs the other Celestails in power and might, saying that to The Watchers. Ok, I'm still lost here. Why exactly are you telling me this? I already know who/what Exitar is, and that he would destroy Darkseid.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Or maybe you think I'm arguing against Exitar, cause Mr. Master and I are debating his height. Here's a hint: Try reading the entire thread.

BTW, since we're using bios...kindly let me in on which bio you're using that states Exitar stand 20,000 feet. If it's not an official Marvel bio, then it's up for debate, cause he looks to be around 10,000 feet. Characters can say what they want, and a lot of times it amounts to CIS. Standard models of debating comic books generally dismiss the words of characters, and consider what is shown on the panel to be more concrete.

How does someone from the ground instantly know that Exitar is '10 times the height' of Arishem? Surely there's exaggeration involved, as there is in every day life when you see something spectacular. For example, when you see something like an auto race where a guy overtakes another guy, and announcer will go, 'oh he blew right by him at the speed of light'.

I think this guy's confused...he doesn't seem to understand what the debate is about.

Mr Master
Ok, I'm still lost here. Why exactly are you telling me this? I already know who/what Exitar is, and that he would destroy Darkseid.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Or maybe you think I'm arguing against Exitar, cause Mr. Master and I are debating his height. Here's a hint: Try reading the entire thread.

BTW, since we're using bios...kindly let me in on which bio you're using that states Exitar stand 20,000 feet. If it's not an official Marvel bio, then it's up for debate, cause he looks to be around 10,000 feet. Characters can say what they want, and a lot of times it amounts to CIS. Standard models of debating comic books generally dismiss the words of characters, and consider what is shown on the panel to be more concrete.

How does someone from the ground instantly know that Exitar is '10 times the height' of Arishem? Surely there's exaggeration involved, as there is in every day life when you see something spectacular. For example, when you see something like an auto race where a guy overtakes another guy, and announcer will go, 'oh he blew right by him at the speed of light'.

I think this guy's confused...he doesn't seem to understand what the debate is about.

I here what your saying, and it makes sense in a real life setting but not in our fantasy world of comics.

The fact is S, that Exitar is 20,000 feet tall, period.

Whether or not it's an exaggeration that she was able to determine his height is inconsequential, every bio I seen on Exitar, official and unofficial has him at 20,000 feet, and the on panel art and charatcer comments solidify this.

Your arguement is based on a measurement you made of the drawing, so the guy isn't such a precise artist but your dubiousness about Exitar's height isn't going to hold much ground based your meticulous observation of the artwork.

Mr Master
Yes please, I have very few comics with the appearance Of Abraxus. I have the whole Silver Surfer being destroyed as well as the Galactus skull found during his earlier appearance.

Well there's not a whole heck of alot, but I gathered a few Abraxas feats that I could find quickly.

Here Abraxas dissolves the city of the Inhumans on the Moon with a mere touch, all that was left was a small patch.

Mr Master
Yes please, I have very few comics with the appearance Of Abraxus. I have the whole Silver Surfer being destroyed as well as the Galactus skull found during his earlier appearance.

You said you'd seen some earlier issues, propbably seen this one then.

it was never shown him doing it, but he murdered nearly every version of Galactus across the Multiverse.

http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unabraxaskillsallg0gd.jpg

Mr Master

He knocked out Uatu

this is also not shown but they make it clear it was him who did it.

Big Sexy
You said you'd seen some earlier issues, propbably seen this one then.

it was never shown him doing it, but he murdered nearly every version of Galactus across the Multiverse.

http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unabraxaskillsallg0gd.jpg Actually that one I dont have. What issue? I have the comic where the surfer is destroyed and when they first find the Galactus Skull.

Mr Master

Uatu comatosed, courtesy of Abraxas.

Thanos_6383
I bet the citizens of whatever planet a Celestial lands on shits their pants,especially after seeing one thats 20,000 feet tall.

Mr Master
Actually that one I dont have. What issue? I have the comic where the surfer is destroyed and when they first find the Galactus Skull.

Ok,

He first appears in FF Annual2001 and it continues on into
the series which runs from FF 46 - 49 v3 I believe.

By the way before the Knockout of uatu he took away Uatu's memory,
even Reed Richards was astonished by this.

Mr Master
Ok,

even Reed Richards was astonished by this.

You see that comet streaking on the left corner, that's Galactus's head, Abraxas shot it with his own power across the Multiverse before it landed on earth.

Big Sexy
Ok,

even Reed Richards was astonished by this. Thanks thumb up

Mr Master
Actually that one I dont have. What issue? I have the comic where the surfer is destroyed and when they first find the Galactus Skull.

You seen this one I imagine,

Abraxas incinerates the nearly indestructible body of the Silver Surfer,

but the amazing thing is he did from another Universe, that's power.

Big Sexy
You seen this one I imagine,

Abraxas incinerates the nearly indestructible body of the Silver Surfer,

but the amazing thing is he did from another Universe, that's power. Thats the one I have.

Mr Master
Thanks thumb up

Anytime, got a few more.

Abraxas kills the powerful Roma(who tends to the Multiversal Abstract Eternity) with a simeple kisss.

Mr Master
Thats the one I have.

Nice.

here Abraxas is just casually floating around, while his presence destroys everything around him.

Mr Master
Thats the one I have.

And here Abraxas extracts an army of Novas from across the Multiverse to fight the FF and some others.

Mr Master
And here Abraxas extracts an army of Novas from across the Multiverse to fight the FF and some others.

I just love how nonchalantly he does this, with a gesture.

Big Sexy
I just love how nonchalantly he does this, with a gesture. Nice, his appearances throughout the multiverse makes me wonder if marvel will in similiar fashion to DC make a crossover with the heroes of the ultimate universe, and the universe containing Spidergirl, Juggernaut 2, and the new Iron man.

UniOmni
Mr.Master, is there any chance Marvel collected all the appearances of Abraxas in a trade paperback?

Mr Master
Nice, his appearances throughout the multiverse makes me wonder if marvel will in similiar fashion to DC make a crossover with the heroes of the ultimate universe, and the universe containing Spidergirl, Juggernaut 2, and the new Iron man.

Let's alot easier that doing company crossovers I'll tell you that.

Atleast it's in the same family, the tricky part is managing the characters,
remeber as the Universe changes from one to the next, so do the versions of the characters, so sometimes Reed is the smartest man on earth, in another universe he's a brute(literally), and so on and on.

Which is why I dont' like What if's, cause it juggles a character's bio to much which leads to Puck killing the Hulk in a hand to hand battle, rediculous.

Mr Master
Mr.Master, is there any chance Marvel collected all the appearances of Abraxas in a trade paperback?

I doubt Marvel is going to go through the trouble of making a compilation of Abraxas appearances in any trade.

As cool as he is he's not that popular.

but you can always just get the issues of his appearances individualy,

He can only manifest himself when a single version of Galactus dies, and it's not everyday that Galactus dies.

I have them all and you've got AOL or IChat messenger I can send them to you collectively in a folder if you'd like.

Mr Master
Nice, his appearances throughout the multiverse makes me wonder if marvel will in similiar fashion to DC make a crossover with the heroes of the ultimate universe, and the universe containing Spidergirl, Juggernaut 2, and the new Iron man.

By the way just to add, travelling across the Multiverse isn't as difficult as it used to be,

Reed has these devices that allows him and his team(even individualy)to traverse space and time/other universes, in a flash.

Takion
So the ultimate nullifer destroyed him right?

roughrider
What's with all this Abraxas talk? Back on topic.

UniOmni
Alright. The story arc you've been posting pictures of..Is that at least available in trade?

Lord S
I here what your saying, and it makes sense in a real life setting but not in our fantasy world of comics.

The fact is S, that Exitar is 20,000 feet tall, period.

Whether or not it's an exaggeration that she was able to determine his height is inconsequential, every bio I seen on Exitar, official and unofficial has him at 20,000 feet, and the on panel art and charatcer comments solidify this.

Your arguement is based on a measurement you made of the drawing, so the guy isn't such a precise artist but your dubiousness about Exitar's height isn't going to hold much ground based your meticulous observation of the artwork. Screw it...I saw 10,000 at one site, could have SWORE I also saw it at Sersi's Loft...but whatever. Can't believe I've spent the entire day arguing about Exitar's height. laughing out loud

20K it is!

Mr Master
Originally posted by Takion
So the ultimate nullifer destroyed him right?

It did,

It Destroyed him and the ENTIRE Multiverse then Recreated the Multiverse in an instant.

Mr Master
Alright. The story arc you've been posting pictures of..Is that at least available in trade?

Oh, most surely,

but it's been out for some time, so your best bet to find them is at a convention or a store strcikly for comics or you can order it from several different companies online that sell back issues.

Mr Master
Screw it...I saw 10,000 at one site, could have SWORE I also saw it at Sersi's Loft...but whatever. Can't believe I've spent the entire day arguing about Exitar's height. laughing out loud

20K it is!

lol, me too.

Lord S
It did,

It Destroyed him and the ENTIRE Multiverse then Recreated the Multiverse in an instant. I think GS would have something to say about that. LOL!

UniOmni
Oh, most surely,

but it's been out for some time, so your best bet to find them is at a convention or a store strcikly for comics or you can order it from several different companies online that sell back issues.

Whats the name of the trade then??

Mr Master
I think GS would have something to say about that. LOL!

Ofcourse he would, lol

He'll write an essay on it, pulling his hairs wondering how the hell was this discovered, that damn Mr Master, lol.

He's been preaching for the longest with confidence that Phoenix had the greatest feat by repairing the Lattice of the M'Kraan Crystal, and molding the 616 universe.

But unfortunately for him, I proved with scans that are valid and canon that there are a host of characters that can remold 616 universe, and that there are forces that can remake the universe in the blink of an eye.

But there's no defense if you got the video tape, and I have plenty of tape, lol.

Mr Master
Whats the name of the trade then??

These are the issues Abraxas has appeared in.

His first appearance was Fantastic Four Annual 2001

that issues segued into FF #46 - FF #49, in issue #49 Abraxas dies(sort of, not in the absolute sense)so we'll have to wait till Galactus(or atleast one of his alternate versions)is killed again, for Abraxas to resurface again.

swerve1988
Darkseid could barly give APOC a challenge yet he can fight Exitar????

APOC cleans DS up for his boss

guy222
Exitar FTW

quanchi112
Exitar for the stomp.

psycho gundam
the real fight is arishem's thumb verses darkseid. darkseid has to prevent arishem from giving the formula to exitar(teleporting the hell out of the universe), lest he devolved to space dust or converted to a new god striped of his memory.

also, arishem was able to create out of thin air a more than perfect emissary in the likeness of thor, who then gave thor a warning to leave.
it then rebuilt the crumbled mjolnir to its original state(enchantments restored,we know this because mjolnir could not be use in broken form) the emissary then teleported thor to earth with all his clothes restored. ds has no chance of defeating these guys, and if you think otherwise you are playing devil's advocate and therefor just being a pain in the ass.

skyfather
Originally posted by quanchi112
Exitar for the stomp.

dorkseid absorbs his power131fist

quanchi112
Originally posted by skyfather
dorkseid absorbs his power131fist Oh no not you too. stick out tongue

skyfather
Originally posted by quanchi112
Oh no not you too. stick out tongue
durkseid

quanchi112
Originally posted by skyfather
durkseid Dont open anymore of the Great Galen's pms. He has brainwashed you.

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the real fight is arishem's thumb verses darkseid. darkseid has to prevent arishem from giving the formula to exitar(teleporting the hell out of the universe), lest he devolved to space dust or converted to a new god striped of his memory.

also, arishem was able to create out of thin air a more than perfect emissary in the likeness of thor, who then gave thor a warning to leave.
it then rebuilt the crumbled mjolnir to its original state(enchantments restored,we know this because mjolnir could not be use in broken form) the emissary then teleported thor to earth with all his clothes restored. ds has no chance of defeating these guys, and if you think otherwise you are playing devil's advocate and therefor just being a pain in the ass. Bend over droolio

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the real fight is arishem's thumb verses darkseid. That reminds me of the Southpark where Cartman was sticking his thumb up animal's asses... ermm

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Bend over droolio Exit only buddy, sorry to disappoint you cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.