So cold, so lonely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XjainaX

iluvhpsomuch1_7
What the heck!?

Barker
Remus/Sirus. no expression

OhILuvHP
well......i must say it is EXCELENT writing. a little strange, but i think that is because it threw me off. Its kinda nice to get a different perspective of the book's characters. the only problem is that Remus already has someone....Tonks. But oh well. Anyways, i did enjoy reading it. You are good at writing! Keep it up! wink

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yeah it is very very good writing. But wow it relli is well different. Never seen a ship like that before.ha lol

OhILuvHP
yeah um.....just wondering......did you like Broke Back Mountain?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
OhILuvHP!

lotrtres3414
ummmmm interesting story i never really thought of it like that but you are a really good writer tho!

OhILuvHP
what? im sorry! i was just wondering-maybe thats where XjainaX got there idea

iluvhpsomuch1_7
lol i dont think so

OhILuvHP
what do you mean you dont think so? lol

OhILuvHP
so uh.....are you going to write more?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i dont think she got the idea from Broke back but its not impossible. I'm starting to change my mind lol

XjainaX
I didn't get the idea from brokeback - it was a gd film but i wrote this before seeing that, I don't see it having any corrolation to brokeback but if that's what u see, great...

for those who see Tonks as an issue in writing this may like to notice that this is, chronologically, happening before Remus and Tonks have ever met, assuming they don't meet at school. I am, if I finish writing planning on showing the Tonks issue later

Thanks for the pos. reviews

XJainaX

Brit531
It is a weird story, but really good writing. This story really threw me off.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Yea really. You should write a story thats like more possible to happen like *cough*cough* James/Lily and Sirius/OC and Remus/Oc or Remus/Tonks. Would SO love to see a James/Lily story from you though lol

OhILuvHP
yeah! please continue the story! its SUCH good writing and i do think it is good-i didnt mean to be rude or anything when i said brokeback mountain....i was just wondering. anyways...who is OC (sirius/OC.....remus/OC)

iluvhpsomuch1_7
other character

OhILuvHP
oh yeah-i think she should do sirius/oc-cause we dont hear much about sirius....well kinda. but he is one of my favorites

iluvhpsomuch1_7
in my story im gonna a remus/OC i dont know if thats better

XjainaX

Captain REX
You're quite the writer, XjainaX! yes

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Jesus. You sound just like J.K. Still not crazy about the remus/Sirius thing but its still amazing!

Brit531
I was amazing. I really like your story even though it is kind of weird still, but it is really good.

OhILuvHP
but remus already has someone-its tonks-do something with sirius cause thats fresh and original

XjainaX
dube shush about the tonks thing - they've not met yet, it is possible that even in the mind of the great jk that he dated others before tonks...

im not saying she ment for the guys but.... hey we can all write as we want smile

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i think what shes trying to say is that Remus is straight lol

XjainaX
eek!

how would you kno? he could be bi - thats how i see him so thats how i write him, adds deapth to the problem that tonks has in bk 6 in getting him to say yes, i think it has to be more than just warewolf problems that makes him doubt for so long. I read it that JK has him battling something deeper, i.e. his feelings for women/men and trying to work that out.

why else would he not go out with her after (presumably) an incident between the two that convinces tonks that she likes/loves him and he back at her, unless there was history or no feelings on his half which there obviously isn't by the end of bk 6

whistle

but this afterall suggesting that JK's characters have deapth which i do doubt at times, well most of the time... lol

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i dont think that. I was trying to help you understand what OhILuvHP said. That could be.

Brit531
laughing lol cant wait till you post more

Sirius_Rulez
i think it was really gr8 althogh i gotta admit i tthought id neva read a Remus and Sirius fic. but it was so good and i hope to read some more soon lol.

it kinda makes me wanna write a fic on just Sirius on how he got to Godrics Hollow and finds Lily and James dead and how he landed himself into Azkaban Prison and of how he escaped and eventually ends up dying but with him not going out with anyone and how he stumbles upon Harry.

ye its like i said ur story is just so unreal. i really like it

OhILuvHP
Originally posted by XjainaX
dube shush about the tonks thing - they've not met yet, it is possible that even in the mind of the great jk that he dated others before tonks...

im not saying she ment for the guys but.... hey we can all write as we want smile

oh yeah.....i know they havent met yet. but i was just saying that someone should write about sirius because we havent heard anything about him (besides you story) and remus/tonks are together-but its TRUE.....jk could have meant for remus to have dated someone before. i was just saying that about sirius. anyways, you should keep going. i dont care what you write about cause your a really good writer!

lotrtres3414
yah. you are a truly great writer!! i see why you might think that lupin is bi or whatever but why did you put him with sirius? i just would have never thought he would like guys ( well i guess i really never thought any of them would but you know what i mean)

XjainaX
Sirius the way i see him at school is the hottest guy who flits with everyone, male and female but thats only to hide how he feels inside, i guess that if any of the characters in HP are gay, it would have to be him - if i try to see him with female OC, it just dusnt work. Either he never dated or he is gay!

Brit531
are you going to post soon

Sirius_Rulez
ye i cant wait to c wat happens next

XjainaX
soon.....sooon

sp_ike

lotrtres3414
Originally posted by XjainaX
Sirius the way i see him at school is the hottest guy who flits with everyone, male and female but thats only to hide how he feels inside, i guess that if any of the characters in HP are gay, it would have to be him - if i try to see him with female OC, it just dusnt work. Either he never dated or he is gay!

ok yeah i guess you are right. i cant really see him having a girlfriend. and you should post! your writing is excellent!

XjainaX

Brit531
That was brillant. Post more soon

Sirius_Rulez
that was so so so so very very very good. no it was gr8 and just so brilliant. i just cannot wait until u post more. this is one of the best stories i have ever read. plz post more soon

d-fly_girl008
I L-O-V-E IT!!! IT IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

OhILuvHP
its great!!! keep it up! AWESOME!!!!!

by the way....i DO agree with you when you said you see sirius as being the hott guy at school

lotrtres3414
once again your story is brilliant!!!! great job!

yeah Sirius definitely does seem like he would be just gorgeous!

Brit531
are you going to post soon

XjainaX
i'm super busy atm, been awayish all last week and am now just about to walk out of the door - i will really try to write something soon
xx

Mønkey
please writ more happy

Sirius_Rulez
its just so good! i luv it and i think im even starting to become a Sirius/Remus shipper. plz write again soon.

XjainaX
ok, i'm back from the far reaches beyond where i have been and should be writing and posting sometime soon - just once i recapture that train...........

Mønkey
Yay! eek! till then!

XjainaX

Brit531
that's good and funny

Sirius_Rulez
Thats really good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.