Which Street leveler can beat Wolverine From here comes tommarrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
SO Which street level hero's can take the majority away from Here Comes tommarrow Wolverine?

Grimm22
Some info and scans on this version of Wolverine, please no expression

inamilist
leech

bigbran
black tarantula

batdude123
Black Tarantula is hardly street level.

Broly92
Yea and Wolverine still wins stick out tongue

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Some info and scans on this version of Wolverine, please no expression
I don't have scanns sinc ei do not have a working scanner.

if you want info how ever I can give you the basic if you need mroe just ask.

This wolverine is the 616 wolverine all the way up to the piont were jean dies. That is were the story beggins after jean dies scot gives up and him and emma leave the mansion. Beast takes over, but takes the drug kick and his body is taken over by another being. The new being makes a armies of super being and trys to and pritty much does take over the world. This new being also trys and kill ever superhero and mutant on the plant for the last 150 years.
This wolverine is 150 older and has been at war with armies of super beings for the last 150 years.

Just think of this wolverine as 616 wolverine ecpt 150 years more experience and due to his healing factor he is pritty much better in every way due to all the training and fighting for those years.

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up

This wolverine is the 616 wolverine all the way up to the piont were jean dies. That is were the story beggins after jean dies scot gives up and him and emma leave the mansion. Beast takes over, but takes the drug kick and his body is taken over by another being. The new being makes a armies of super being and trys to and pritty much does take over the world. This new being also trys and kill ever superhero and mutant on the plant for the last 150 years.
This wolverine is 150 older and has been at war with armies of super beings for the last 150 years.

Just think of this wolverine as 616 wolverine ecpt 150 years more experience and due to his healing factor he is pritty much better in every way due to all the training and fighting for those years.

Wow that puts old Days of Future's Past Wolverine to shame stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up

So, what you're saying is, he's not any stronger, faster, more agile, etc than before...but he does have more experience? Hmm...

Spider-Man. That's good enough for now. I'll think of some more. Gotta get back to work (hah!).

Big Sexy
Actually over 150 years his strength, agility, experience, and senses would all be increased because of his mutant gene. Healing factor probably has evolved even more uber than it is now.

Takion
Ryu.

(Sorry, I'm a fanboy.....)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Actually over 150 years his strength, agility, experience, and senses would all be increased because of his mutant gene. Healing factor probably has evolved even more uber than it is now.

Err...do explain.

I'll give you that the healing factor and maybe the senses are most likely better, but I can't see how he could achieve any higher physical stats such as strength, agility, and speed (for example) just from added experience. Do you understand what I'm saying? Wolverine is already at the peak for what he can be, physical wise. He really can't achieve anything higher, unless becoming something completely different. Something that is not Wolverine basically.

Am I making any sense here?

Big Sexy
I am not sure. The problem is that I am not completey sure if strength, agility, and speed are part of his mutant gene or not. I have seen bios where he has superhuman strength and ones where he has peak human so its a problem. I only base that estimation on levels that I have seen from Sabertooth, he indeed has many of those characteristic and if he is of any relation to Logan, Wolverine should have them too. I think the Adamantium skeleton probably keeps his mutant gene at a lesser level which probably means it takes longer for his mutant gene to increase. This is why his strength, agility, and speed and what not increased when his bones were first removed. This would also explain why he started looking more Sabertooth like after his bones were removed.

Blair Wind
Batman Beyond.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Batman Beyond. Never liked Terry. I always thought he was a poor mans nightwing.

willRules
Leech and Punisher with a shot gun owns everyone rock

complexbrother
Taskmaster
http://jjinbeat.com/Cap/StarSpangledSite/Taskmaster.jpg

Grimm22
Originally posted by complexbrother
Taskmaster
http://jjinbeat.com/Cap/StarSpangledSite/Taskmaster.jpg

Co-Signed.

However that picture is ugly stick out tongue

Soljer
Oh, and one theory behind how his mutant gene affects his abilities is just, more or less, since he has a very accelerated healing factor, he cannot suffer from muscular deterioration. Any time he exerts himself, he will immediately heal the rips and tears in his muscle fibers, and he will heal them to a state that was stronger than they previously were (just like a normal human, only MUCH faster.)

Same with his reflexes, they are faster than a normal human because his healing factor keeps all his nerve synapses at tip top shape, putting him at Captain-America like agility and speed, without having a SSS.

Same with his senses, they are enhanced as well. Not due to a mutation, but again, due to his healing factor. They keep all the sensory receptors healed, not dulled, tip top shape.

Wolverine's healing factor really can explain all his other 'abilities,' for the most part at least.

How his healing factor makes his bones dense enough to stab Thanos or the Surfer, though, I don't know...

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Metalmanx
So, what you're saying is, he's not any stronger, faster, more agile, etc than before...but he does have more experience? Hmm...

Spider-Man. That's good enough for now. I'll think of some more. Gotta get back to work (hah!).

Normal Wolverine wuld beat the crap outta spidey

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Normal Wolverine wuld beat the crap outta spidey

NO....just NO

Wolverine2006
YES...just YES

Broly92
Originally posted by boriquaking55
NO....just NO
no
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
YES...just YES
yes

Wolverine2006
Heres an example...actually many examples all put together in the Respect Wolverine thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4732158

bigbran
so basically wolves is an omega mutant. and venom or carnage would kick his ass. aaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddddddd

batmanbatman

Broly92
No Wolverine kills Bat and uses his belt to beat Venom and carnage

bigbran
did i say he gets bats belt, 1 on 1 he loses to venom and carnage.

Broly92
no then he kills them by saying bub soooooooooooo many times they die

bigbran
i can tell you dont like wolves.

Broly92
ya I hate him I was being sarcastic before or was I????????????????????
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0009jpgw1tb.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.