movie daredevil vs movie batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who wins here movie DD or movie batman ? and DD isnt blind in this fight so he can see perfect. no bat toys.

badabing
Batman.

diabloman
batman has a better fighting technique but DDkicked ass blocking elektras attacks and she moves faster than batman so DD might have a chance here

badabing
Originally posted by diabloman
batman has a better fighting technique but he kicked ass blocking elektras attacks and she moves faster than batman so DD might have a chance here
Yeah, it would be close. I just remembered the bar scene where Daredevil took out everybody. I have to say it's a 5/10 even split.

Soljer
Batman.

Sea King
batman has a better fighting technique but DDkicked ass blocking elektras attacks and she moves faster than batman so DD might have a chance here

yeah she stabed him though to so im not sure what version of batman

Grimm22
Bats beats the crap out of Ben Affleck and his girlfreind and Colin Farrell.

Then Bats goes and takes down Kingpin and everyone else in that awful movie stick out tongue

Metalmanx
who wins here movie DD or movie batman ? and DD isnt blind in this fight so he can see perfect. no bat toys.

Err...why does he need to see all of a sudden? Does that mean that he has no added powers since he can see now? Or do you mean he has sight AND his radar power?

A.J
does he want bats dead or somthign, the movie cant compete

batdude123
Originally posted by Sea King
yeah she stabed him though to so im not sure what version of batman

He was obviously holding back against her. He didn't want to see her get hurt.

diabloman
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Err...why does he need to see all of a sudden? Does that mean that he has no added powers since he can see now? Or do you mean he has sight AND his radar power? im sure he would be a much better fighter if he wasnt blind.

Juntai
Batman.

UniOmni
Batman loses for the batnipples alone.

Validus
George Clooney loses. jockey

diabloman
Originally posted by Validus
George Clooney loses. jockey he was a big pussy in the movie. they made a mistake putting him as batman

batdude123
Ben Afleck<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Any incarnation of Batman. homer

Yep, started my own trend.

Sea King
Originally posted by batdude123
Ben Afleck<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Any incarnation of Batman. homer

Yep, started my own trend.

i liked the new batman so if it was him then MAYBE

other wise i say dd takes it

Validus
he was a big pussy in the movie. they made a mistake putting him as batman
Not as bad as Chris O'Donnell's annoying rendition of Dick Grayson. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Would have made a hell of a Jason Todd though.

diabloman
Not as bad as Chris O'Donnell's annoying rendition of Dick Grayson. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Would have made a hell of a Jason Todd though. clooney had a smile on his face the whole damn movie. i dont call that batman. keaton was the best

Validus
Keaton couldn't pull off Bruce Wayne nearly as well as he could Batman. Bale did both perfectly.

diabloman
and also DD handles things on his own he doesnt need a partner to back him up like batboy needs one

batdude123
and also DD handles things on his own he doesnt need a partner to back him up like batboy needs one

Why do you always think you have to post that piece of information? confused It doesn't make a LICK of difference as to how the outcome of the fight would be.

diabloman
Why do you always think you have to post that piece of information? confused It doesn't make a LICK of difference as to how the outcome of the fight would be. cause the information is true stick out tongue

Validus
Why do you always think you have to post that piece of information? confused It doesn't make a LICK of difference as to how the outcome of the fight would be.
Well it definitely convinced me.

Broly92
Tie

batdude123
Well it definitely convinced me.

laughing

diabloman
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/443/daredevilvbatman27pu.jpg

looks like DD is having a good time wrapping his legs around batman smile

batdude123
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/443/daredevilvbatman27pu.jpg

looks like DD is having a good time wrapping his legs around batman smile

Looks like you're not telling the whole story. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.