Sinister vs Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
mr sinister vs doctor doom. both of them get 2 week prep and then are given the task to kill eachother.

Grimm22
Already been done.

Doom trumped Sinister like its nobody's bussiness cool

willRules
Originally posted by Grimm22
Already been done.

Doom trumped Sinister like its nobody's bussiness cool

Sinister wins

Doom only wins with prep, smile

who?-kid
This would be a very cool fight though. Evil (Doom) against pure evil (Sinister).

I think Sinister is more powerful, but Doom is cooler. Not that it will help him lol, but with Doom, you never know... he always has an extra weapon somewhere.

Big Sexy
As far as genetis Sinister has doom beat but Doom is too versatile for Sinister in the end.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by willRules
Sinister wins

Doom only wins with prep, smile confused hence the term "given two weeks of prep"

Private Pion
With two weeks prep, Doom kills Sinister so hard that his next of kin has a heart attack.

lilnutta12
i dont no actually sinister could kill hi hand to hand i mean if doom had to sabotage a machine or take him out of buisness yes
but he cant beat down sinister h2h can he - doom is dead meat in fight

but in my opinion i prefer doom so i say him
but actually facts i think snisters got it - roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Macabre
Doesn't really matter....Doom wins, but Sinister gets the last laugh because I'm sure he has a clone of himself just waiting to be released.

With prep like this fight is actually pretty close...They're both masters of prep...Doom with his technology and magic, and Sinister with making an army of clones.

Without prep...Sinister wins.

Grimm22
Originally posted by lilnutta12
i dont no actually sinister could kill hi hand to hand i mean if doom had to sabotage a machine or take him out of buisness yes
but he cant beat down sinister h2h can he - doom is dead meat in fight

but in my opinion i prefer doom so i say him
but actually facts i think snisters got it - roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nope no

Doom is a badass in h2h.

He once killed a lion without his suit or any of his tech whatsoever wink

Grimm22
Sinister wins

Doom only wins with prep, smile

Even without Prep, Doom has more than enougth weapons and tech at his disposal to take down sinister.

I doubt he could even penetrate his force field

ThePittman
Doom 9.5/10 just because I like Sinister.

K Von Doom
Doom uses his ani-matter gun, which worked on Mephisto... for a little bit.

Broly92
This has been done and Sinister clones doom to know his secrets and have his teck genius

willRules
Originally posted by General Kon-El
confused hence the term "given two weeks of prep"

I know but I really want sinister to win this big grin

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Broly92
This has been done and Sinister clones doom to know his secrets and have his teck genius

This is kinda weird since knowledge isn't embedded in a person's dna

Broly92
In a perfect clone yes it is you get all their memories

ThePittman
Originally posted by K Von Doom
This is kinda weird since knowledge isn't embedded in a person's dna There is a thing called genetic memory passed on to the offspring without any training or experience from the parent.

willRules
Originally posted by ThePittman
There is a thing called genetic memory passed on to the offspring without any training or experience from the parent.

Surely this must be very basic and instinctive info smile

ThePittman
Surely this must be very basic and instinctive info smile As of now it is, but we are talking about the genetic master Mr. Sinister. evil face

K Von Doom
Soo... when a clone of Doom is, say, 10 years old, he'd know the ins and outs of time travel and magic? Even Kristoff doesn't know as much as Doom.

Broly92
Originally posted by Broly92
In a perfect clone yes it is you get all their memories
It won't need to grow if Sinister really focuses on it and makes an adult exact copy clone like Spiderman's was and that was made by the Jackel

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ThePittman
There is a thing called genetic memory passed on to the offspring without any training or experience from the parent. Originally posted by Broly92
In a perfect clone yes it is you get all their memories no expression huh What the f**k?

With prep Doom. Without it I'd give it too Sinister because I've never seen anything actually hurt him other than powerful psi-energy.

Broly92
Read my last post

Grimm22
I know but I really want sinister to win this big grin

Well it aint happening big grin

Doom treats guys like Magneto like his bitc* no expression

Do you really think that Sinister is going to do crap to Doom What the f**k?

Warmonger
What is this a joke. Sinister with or with out prep. Sinster doens't even show up to the fight jsut sends a horrible flesh eating virus to Lateveria while smoking a pipe.

Sea King
Originally posted by Warmonger
What is this a joke. Sinister with or with out prep. Sinster doens't even show up to the fight jsut sends a horrible flesh eating virus to Lateveria while smoking a pipe.

only because the virus has the leverage i mean jezz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.