Goku vs MArvel/DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matty1112
I say that Goku would destroy all most all marvel and dc charcters. I think even the demi-gods such as Glactus. He is just way to powerful what do you think?

1. Hulk
2. Superman
3. Flash
4. Apocalypse
5. Magento
6. Cable

any other u think....he beats them all staright hands down 9/10

Big Sexy
Dude your new so its alright but noone makes DBZ threads because they cause too many arguements from fans and nonfans

Private Pion
I'm afraid I have to tell you, Goku isn't actually that impressive.

He seems to be an unstoppable force of nature, but thats only because no one else in his universe is impressive either.

Big Sexy
I have come to a conclusion on DBZ. Too much low end and High end feats to make a descent arguement for or against him. It sort of is to iteself and thats it. No valid arguement can be made for or against it because there are many on both sides of the table.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I have come to a conclusion on DBZ. Too much low end and High end feats to make a descent arguement for or against him. It sort of is to iteself and thats it. No valid arguement can be made for or against it because there are many on both sides of the table.

Ditto.

grey fox

Ditto squared.

lilnutta12
Goku is rubbish comletely

Flash kills him

Hulk or Superman kill him

Definatly Apocalypse

Magneto would kill him easiest here

And cable same thing kills him

Rewmac
The main thing is they always become faster and faster, faster than we can even see and so...Then why they fly to the enemy through 2-3 eps?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rewmac
The main thing is they always become faster and faster, faster than we can even see and so...Then why they fly to the enemy through 2-3 eps?

It's a perception thing. When everone flys and reacts at 1000 x c like it is normal then through their perception it would take just as long to fly somewhere as it would for you or I to run there.

Private Pion
Bah. They don't get faster at all. At the start they where a blur and at the end they where a blur.

srankmissingnin
The ship Goku used to get to Namek made a 45,000 light year trip in 6 days. When Goku returned to earth after the explotion of Namek he was faster then this ship... and that is before the SSJ2/3 each of which increase all base stats 10 fold.

Private Pion
So? He never DOES anything with his speed. When in fights, its the same deal he did as a kid.

Ritoshi
In the Manga it takes a panel to get where they want to go but in the show it takes 80 eps because of fillers to make it longer.

Soljer
Anyways, as far as 'comic' books go, Manga doesn't really count here. So...most of the mod's thought is "No DBZ."

In other words?

Closed.

A.J
Originally posted by Matty1112
I say that Goku would destroy all most all marvel and dc charcters. I think even the demi-gods such as Glactus. He is just way to powerful what do you think?

1. Hulk
2. Superman
3. Flash
4. Apocalypse
5. Magento
6. Cable

any other u think....he beats them all staright hands down 9/10 laughing laughing laughing you are a joke, its not serious right stick out tongue

Ritoshi
All I know is that the Hulk and Flash dies.

magneto1992
Goku can use use teletransportation and many other things battle fast and he has very good powers but, he has a problem High CIS which is bad thing, but if it is bloodish this are the resaults

1. Hulk VRS Goku= Goku go into his big gorila form and kills him
2. Superman VRS Goku= Superman eventhoug this had happen before go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goku#In_popular_culture to read Wikipeidas opinon
3. Flash Vrs Goku= Flash
4. Apocalypse VRS Goku= GOku
5. Magento Vrs Goku= A god night of Sleep for Magnus after defeted the goku
6. Cable Vrs Goku= Cable

complexbrother
Goku would win most of his fights.

Big Sexy
Pros
-In DBZ at one of his weakest versions Vegeta was able to plow a planet apart without expending much energy. Not at the levels that they are at, they can destroy entire galaxies with little effort like Buu
-At the point when radditz (one of DBZs weakest villains) battled Goku and Piccolo, he was able to move faster than a blast moving the speed of light.
- Goku is able to transverse galaxies in seconds and even move to heaven or hell which said by the Supreme Kai to be many galaxies away from earth.
-The characters are said to be able to destroy planets on sheer force of power witout any direct asault.
-frieza at his weakest stage was able to destroy planets with no effort at all.
- Towards the end of DBZ, a basic finger blast from Buu was said to be able to destroys planets which is a small fraction of his power.
- DBZ characters are said to be almost unstoppable with Goku able to draw energy on a universal scale.
-Goku is immortal because of the Dragonballz

Cons
-Goku had to transform just to lift 40 tons
-Goku seemed to have trouble lifting a building
-Why does it take DBZ warriors 30 minutes to reach their destination even though they are supposed to be 100s of times lightspeed
-Why does Goku gets nots when Chi-chi hits him on the head
- Why did krillin hurt him with a rock
- why did he have trouble with a mountain
- How come Gokus says the Instant Transmission is slower than lightspeed when its supposed to be warpspeed and beyond fast

These should tell anyone why DBZ should no be argued. Not a consistent show but enjoyable none the less.

MJOILNIR
Pros
-In DBZ at one of his weakest versions Vegeta was able to plow a planet apart without expending much energy. Not at the levels that they are at, they can destroy entire galaxies with little effort like Buu
-At the point when radditz (one of DBZs weakest villains) battled Goku and Piccolo, he was able to move faster than a blast moving the speed of light.
- Goku is able to transverse galaxies in seconds and even move to heaven or hell which said by the Supreme Kai to be many galaxies away from earth.
-The characters are said to be able to destroy planets on sheer force of power witout any direct asault.
-frieza at his weakest stage was able to destroy planets with no effort at all.
- Towards the end of DBZ, a basic finger blast from Buu was said to be able to destroys planets which is a small fraction of his power.
- DBZ characters are said to be almost unstoppable with Goku able to draw energy on a universal scale.
-Goku is immortal because of the Dragonballz

Cons
-Goku had to transform just to lift 40 tons
-Goku seemed to have trouble lifting a building
-Why does it take DBZ warriors 30 minutes to reach their destination even though they are supposed to be 100s of times lightspeed
-Why does Goku gets nots when Chi-chi hits him on the head
- Why did krillin hurt him with a rock
- why did he have trouble with a mountain
- How come Gokus says the Instant Transmission is slower than lightspeed when its supposed to be warpspeed and beyond fast

These should tell anyone why DBZ should no be argued. Not a consistent show but enjoyable none the less.
Good post and makes sense.

Big Sexy
Thanks, I just wanted to say threads like these are pointless because those that enjoy the show will pull the pros while those that dont will pull the cons. The arguements will never get anywhere.

DigiMark007
DBZ makes me angry.....you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

*Hulks up*

Smash Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.