Why didn't Kit Fisto and Mace Windu attack?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
When Palpatine lunged at Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar and Windu.

He stabs each Saesee Tiin and Kolar while Windu and Fitso sorta just do nothing.
C'mon why the hell would they just stand there waiting for their turn? Palpatine's back was turned to them why the hell didnt anyone chop that ****** up? or atleast try to.

Rampant ox
I think there was more to the fight than what was shown. And GL wanted to make it look like Sids was some elite badass. It wouldnt have looked to good to have him stabbed in the back by some purple lightsaber. Sorry Mace fans!!!

darkjedi132
well at first they were all surprised like no other and didnt see it coming

JediRobin23
When Jedi and sith fight, they use the force at all times. A Jedi or sith know when they are gonna have the killing strike at an instant in time. In this case, Mace was outnumbered in the force at the time.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I think there was more to the fight than what was shown. And GL wanted to make it look like Sids was some elite badass. It wouldnt have looked to good to have him stabbed in the back by some purple lightsaber. Sorry Mace fans!!!

Sids is an elite badass. evil face

Mushi
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Sids is an elite badass. evil face

Damn straight!devil2

Darth243
I'd say upon Palpatine spinning throught the air with his lightsaber, they all soiled their jedi robes. Except mace

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by darkjedi132
well at first they were all surprised like no other and didnt see it coming

Palpatine stands up and reveals his lightsaber. "So it's treason then?" Palpatine asked and ignited his lightsaber and jumps at them. He stands and draws his blade back before attacking.

Yeah who didn't see this one coming? Just like:

Palpatine stands up as Yoda stands there "Now you shall exprience the full power of the dark side." And he slowly raises his hands and fires Force Lighting at Yoda.

I can see how they were surprised.

Escape81
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
Palpatine stands up and reveals his lightsaber. "So it's treason then?" Palpatine asked and ignited his lightsaber and jumps at them. He stands and draws his blade back before attacking.

Yeah who didn't see this one coming? Just like:

Palpatine stands up as Yoda stands there "Now you shall exprience the full power of the dark side." And he slowly raises his hands and fires Force Lighting at Yoda.

I can see how they were surprised.

THANK YOU!

Nai Fohl has argued this since the dawn of time (OH EM GEE - they got surpriszeddeed!)

Nope. The Jedi just got owned because Palpatine was better, and that fight scene SUCKED.

And Yoda? He should've had his little green ass stomped because of that blunder. Fortunately for us all, Yoda pushed the mean Sith Lord back over his desk.

Yay Yoda!

Admiral Akbar
The fight scene sucked, and the jedi did nothing. Sure shows how incredible Palpatine is.

Yoda is far better than Sidious in every aspect. He won the saber fight, then they moved on to pod hurling, Palpatine lost that one as well, and then they ended with yoda using his amazing force powers to push all the energy back at palpatine.

overlord
Maybe Lucas slowed down the film to let us see Sidious going in lightspeed action. Well, whatever, if Kit Homo and Mace Windu could've, they would've.

Escape81
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
The fight scene sucked, and the jedi did nothing. Sure shows how incredible Palpatine is.

Yoda is far better than Sidious in every aspect. He won the saber fight, then they moved on to pod hurling, Palpatine lost that one as well, and then they ended with yoda using his amazing force powers to push all the energy back at palpatine.

Um . . . yeah! Yoda is far better than Palpatine, in every aspect! He showed it when he WTFpwned Palpatine after two seconds of dueling, halted all the pods in mid air with his pinky, and struck Palpy down!

Then, he reinstituted the Order and lived happily ever after!

Get over yourself.

If Yoda were far superior to Palpatine in every aspect, then Palpatine would've died in that duel - no matter what.

Razielim
Yoda is the ultimate good, Palpatine is the ultimate evil. Neither could truly overcome each other. The idea, from my interpretation, is supposed to be that alone they can battle for eternity with no winner.

Escape81
That's the point -

There were a group of people on KMC, as I've been told, who used to believe that Palpatine could WTFpwn Yoda in a fight. This stupid little movement spurred an equally stupid movement where people believe that Yoda could WTFpwn Yoda.

There would be no pwnage, on either side.

MEDVOCK

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by MEDVOCK
I do admit that the scene was TERRIBLY put together.

Ya think? laughing

overlord

MEDVOCK
Kit Fisto sucks.

And your opinion about Kit doesn't give a dam to me.

overlord
It is 'damn' instead of 'dam' and LOLZ APPERANTLY IT DOES MATTAR BECAUSE YOU REPLIED!!! HAHAHA!! LOLZ I PWNED YU!!! ROFLCOPTER ROFLCOPTER!!!

Kit Fisto sucks and was doomed the minute Sidious drew his blade.

MEDVOCK
Originally posted by overlord
It is 'damn' instead of 'dam' and LOLZ APPERANTLY IT DOES MATTAR BECAUSE YOU REPLIED!!! HAHAHA!! LOLZ I PWNED YU!!! ROFLCOPTER ROFLCOPTER!!!

Kit Fisto sucks and was doomed the minute Sidious drew his blade.

Not really, I was just notfying you that your oppinion doesn't give a "damn" to me. Of course, you can come up with as many ridiculous excuses as you want, but my oppinion still stands regardless.

And on behalf of everyone in these forums, grow up.

overlord
And on behalf of everyone on the whole world wide internat: go learn how to type and accept that Kit Fisto sucks!

For being so friendly, the right words are notifying and opinion.
And what excuse did I make up for anything? I was just notifying you on my pointless opinion aswell.

Captain REX
Fisto is background filler. w00t That's why he couldn't block. Because all the Jedi except Yoda and Kenobi die in that movie, so might as well give Fisto the privilege of being one of the first four to bite the dust.

Darth Grathius
But if you read any of the books with Kit Fisto or Mace, (Shatterpoint, Cestus Deception) you will learn that together they could pwn Sideious with their eyes closed.

overlord
Yeah, but the rule in this forum is that EU sucks.

smoker4
I dont trust anyone with the name fisto messed

Captain REX
Don't trust anyone with the name smoker4. ermm

MEDVOCK

smoker4
Originally posted by Captain REX
Don't trust anyone with the name smoker4. ermm

You shouldnt http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shifty.gif smokin'

.:Space Opera:.
but out of all of the rest of the background jedi, kit fisto is the coolest one. he's got dreads and such, and he was so sofisticated in the clone wars cartoon. he is the coolest.

the coolest.

.:Space Opera:.
but out of all of the rest of the background jedi, kit fisto is the coolest one. he's got dreads and such, and he was so sofisticated in the clone wars cartoon. he is the coolest.

the coolest.

overlord

MEDVOCK
LOL U should turn off your computar right this instant. I know that I must have hurt your pride but it's time to move on with your internat life.
Fisto was some dumbass background character who died like new people on Star Trek who start to explore a planet.

Oh! And you stole my "for being so friendly" line, shame j00!!!

I'm sorry, what the hell did I say? You act as if I have just crossed the line. Have I hurt your feelings or something?

Overlord, I may be a Kit Fisto fan, but you... you are a frigging immature attention-seeking censored2

And no need to worry, my "pride" is still as it was the first day I joined the KMC forums.

overlord
Originally posted by MEDVOCK
I'm sorry, what the hell did I say? You act as if I have just crossed the line. Have I hurt your feelings or something?

Overlord, I may be a Kit Fisto fan, but you... you are a frigging immature attention-seeking censored2

And no need to worry, my "pride" is still as it was the first day I joined the KMC forums. Yeah, the fact that you can't seperate a post wich was meant stupid from a serious one really proves that you are much more mature than me.
Just like your uncontrollable urge to talk back to child like me and your being fan of an ugly background jedi who sprung in to action and died immediately.

Oh wait.. Those count as bad things.. What were you saying? Ah.. I guess I just exidently hurt your pride. I'm so sorry I had to talk back, forgive me oh mighty Fisto!! Sorry sorry sorry!!!

PVS
kit fisto may look cool when he's not smiling, and maybe he kicks ass in eu, but as far as how he is portrayed in the films, he just plain sucks. im sorry to say it since you obviously hold this character in the highest regard, but think about it. all he managed to do was fight some robots, smile, and get owned by sidious. not simply defeated, but OWNED. sidious sliced him up good and proper in a move which seemed to express "oh, yeah you...almost forgot about you....die *slash*"

vraya the great
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
When Palpatine lunged at Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar and Windu.

He stabs each Saesee Tiin and Kolar while Windu and Fitso sorta just do nothing.
C'mon why the hell would they just stand there waiting for their turn? Palpatine's back was turned to them why the hell didnt anyone chop that ****** up? or atleast try to. ohhh god another one

They lost because GL wanted them to lose and that's the way it is. I guess if we really have to use reasoning, I'd say they were stunned and a tad surprised that a man that was certainly a lotta years over the hill just jumped out and stabbed agen in less than a second.

MEDVOCK

overlord

MEDVOCK

MadMel
blink....

JediRobin23
kit fisto is the worse Jedi, he died so quickly like the others. What would you think of Obiwan if he died that quick?

overlord

smoker4
Kit fisto is the worst character since towelie, in fact i like the towel more

MEDVOCK

Tangible God

Rampant ox
I myself get bashed often for my love of Dooku. This can be related to your love of Kit Fisto. I think Fisto is a great character however i can see where overlord is coming from. The movies dont make him look very spectacular.

So just ignore overlord. He likes to troll and that is what he is good at. Arguing is what he wants you to do. Isnt that right overlord? I myself ignore most of his more tedious comments. The fight you are having is pointless. You are both as stubborn as each other so just let it end.

overlord
HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
Fanboys go to hell!!!

PVS
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I myself get bashed often for my love of Dooku. This can be related to your love of Kit Fisto.

something sounds so wrong there laughing out loud

smoker4
Originally posted by PVS

laughing out loud

Rampant ox
HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
Fanboys go to hell!!!

You hurt my feelings there overlord. sad stick out tongue

Originally posted by PVS

Hahahahahahaha, not like that. laughing laughing

Tangible God
Originally posted by PVS
something sounds so wrong there laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek!

felix111
that duel was really good but could of been made better if those crappy jedi didn't die so quick they could have made it longer with sidious fighting all 4 at the same time

and why didn't mace tell yoda about sidous then yoda could've helped then the sith lord would've lost for sure

and when yoda and obi decided to destroy the sith obi and yoda should've gone to get palpatine at the same time then both gone to stop vader it would've worked out nicley with the end of the sith but it would'nt be much of a revenge of the sith then lol

who do yoy guys think would win obi wan kenobi or the emperor ummmmm.......

MEDVOCK
Obi-Wan would be MURDERED. Yoda said it himself "powerful enough to confront this Darth Sidious, you are NOT".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.