Over G Fighters (xbox360 air combat)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
the offficial site. i am expecting greatness here.

http://overgfighters.us.ubi.com/

Rambo
Looks good, but as of right now the best air combat games that I know of are the Ace Combat series. Only flaw in those games is that everyone ive played is too much similiar to the others.

PVS
aaaah but this has xbox live multiplayer big grin

also i really doubt it will be like ace combat. this seems more realistic with respect to maneuvering and weapons.

PVS
ok, had the game for a couple of days now and it frikin owns. if you're into flight sim combat, REAL flight sim, mind you, this is the game thumb up

of coarse if you're in no rush to get it, you should wait for the price to drop, since the mainstream gamers dont like it. (they were all expecting ace combat. erm )

Stalker 360
seems like it could be on the xbox 1 bad graphics and bad controlls im dont like fighting games anyway this just seems really bad as a game in general

PVS
Originally posted by Stalker 360
bad controlls

bad controls? new to me. but i guess you're into flight simulators

Originally posted by Stalker 360

im dont like fighting games anyway

well then how can you judge the controls or even critique the game? thats like me criticising an episode of lost when i think that lost sucks. anyone who has played them knows the controls were done well, especially considering being restricted to limited buttons.

and yes i agree the graphics are weak, but overall atmosphere is perfect imho. once you're at even 1000 feet the ground looks awesome, nevermind at 60000. so when you're 200 feet off the ground you see imperfection? i dont think thats a big deal erm

PVS
there. just to prove what a fanboy i am, i made an overg sig geek stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.