Hulk vs a Godblast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Would this attack kill Hulk?? We've seen it put a hole in a celestials braincase(most powerful celestial to be exact).....Which is imo pis, since the destroyer powered up immensely, to 2000 ft tall, was handled by an average celestial. Thor with his godblast is more powerful than many pantheons combined?? Nah.

And we've seen the gb used on Durok. It killed him, but only reduced his mass to skeletal proportions. Hulk can probably take the blast, and be mortally wounded, but it being the Hulk, has decent odds of healing the damage and coming back stronger for it.

Does anyone else see what i mean?? Or am i alone on this island?? confused

Accel
Well, it's hard to say. Hulk once took a universe-destroying blast at its epicenter and withstood it just fine.
http://img142.exs.cx/img142/8388/darkcosmos23zl.jpg
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6100/darkcosmos30sy.jpg

At the very most, I would say the blast could mess up Hulk real bad, but not for good, as he's come back from atoms before.

UniOmni
So does this mean that the tide of Hulk vs Thor is once more in Hulks favor?

Mider
when hulk was gonna kill herc zues killed him with one shot, didnt he?

Dinalfos
It totally depends on his state of mind. But more often than not, it would at least hurt Hulk. But killing him? No. If Hulk gets sufficiently enraged he might not even feel it.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
So does this mean that the tide of Hulk vs Thor is once more in Hulks favor?
No. It's still going to KO him 9 times out of 10.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Validus
No. It's still going to KO him 9 times out of 10.

Not ko it's going to kill him 9/10

In Thor 2 #79 Thor killed the Asgardian Destroyer with a one shot when it was controlled by Desak the god Slayer. I think we all know that the asgardian Destroyer is more durable than the Hulk.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
It totally depends on his state of mind. But more often than not, it would at least hurt Hulk. But killing him? No. If Hulk gets sufficiently enraged he might not even feel it.

laughing laughing laughing

Not feel it laughing

roughrider
Originally posted by Accel
Well, it's hard to say. Hulk once took a universe-destroying blast at its epicenter and withstood it just fine.
http://img142.exs.cx/img142/8388/darkcosmos23zl.jpg

At the very most, I would say the blast could mess up Hulk real bad, but not for good, as he's come back from atoms before.

That's the most unimpressive 'universe-destroying' blast I've ever seen.

Full-powered Godblast, he doesn't survive. He's barely capable of surviving a gamma explosion or nuke.

UniOmni
He left a hole in it, sure. But Hulk has taken worse, and healed.

What would you rank the gb Thor used on Durok?

And nukes are taken to no effect.

Validus
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Not ko it's going to kill him 9/10

In Thor 2 #79 Thor killed the Asgardian Destroyer with a one shot when it was controlled by Desak the god Slayer. I think we all know that the asgardian Destroyer is more durable than the Hulk.
I'm trying to be nice. stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Originally posted by roughrider

Full-powered Godblast, he doesn't survive. He's barely capable of surviving a gamma explosion or nuke.

Thats the smae thing I said, It doesn't even look like a universe destroying blast.

Hulk isn't going to survive this......

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thor1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thor2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/t83mu.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/t98hy.jpg

UniOmni
The first two weren't even a godblast.
The second was a hammer toss, powered up by King Thor, ie skyfather Thor. Theres a big difference between him and classic Thor. And like i said before, Hulk has survived worse. Like him or not, he's done it.

bigbran
hulk is dead!

Soujaboy
Originally posted by UniOmni
The first two weren't even a godblast.
The second was a hammer toss, powered up by King Thor, ie skyfather Thor. Theres a big difference between him and classic Thor. And like i said before, Hulk has survived worse. Like him or not, he's done it.

The first two were a god blast, I don't no why you think they weren't.

That was the god blast, it wasn't just a hammer toss. Did you see hoe the hammer was surrounded in a blue mist? I think that implies that it was the god blast.

You never said a god blast from Classic Thor, King Thor, or RTK you just said god blast.

Hulk has alson been taken out by less. What has Hulk taken that compares to the god blast?

Broly92
Super mega enraged hulk lives but anything else and he is dead

Validus
That was the god blast, it wasn't just a hammer toss. Did you see hoe the hammer was surrounded in a blue mist? I think that implies that it was the god blast.
That's reaching.

ThePittman

Full-powered Godblast, he doesn't survive. He's barely capable of surviving a gamma explosion or nuke. Gamma & Nuke bombs would actually make him stronger and not hurt him at all (Maestro). He has regenerated from a skeleton within a matter of moments.

bigbran
the same guy who cut cut by wolves claws? the same guy that got cut by deadpools sword? the same guy that got gutted by glads eyebeams? ya hulk realy survives this one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThePittman
Originally posted by bigbran
the same guy who cut cut by wolves claws? the same guy that got cut by deadpools sword? the same guy that got gutted by glads eyebeams? ya hulk realy survives this one. roll eyes (sarcastic) You forgot when he stubbed his toe. laughing Yes there have been many weak people that have hurt him, as well as with Superman but when you get to the big stuff he survives.

Soujaboy
That's reaching.

How else are we suppose to know if it's the god blast or not? It's suppose to be his strongest attack and he couldn't defaet Desak/Destroyer any other way. If it wasn't then that makes the god blast appear all that much stronger, thus killing Hulk.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by ThePittman
You forgot when he stubbed his toe. laughing Yes there have been many weak people that have hurt him, as well as with Superman but when you get to the big stuff he survives.

Whats has Hulk survived from that is on par with the god blast? Most of the time when he gets hit with big blast he gets ****ed up but he heals from it.

UniOmni
Same thing. IIRC, what Thor did to Mangog in that pic, was release an antiforce blast down his gullet. Not quite the gb.

And i do believe that in a fight to the death, if Thor pulled out the gb, Hulk would be mortally wounded, or as close as it gets, but would heal from it. Hulk takes uber blast, is hurt, but heals. Thats what he does.

Validus
I'm not saying it doesn't kill Hulk but if the only proof we have that it was a godblast was because of a blue mist (which isn't the color of the godblast anyway), we can't go around saying it was.

Crease
If I'm not mistaken both Mangog and Desak were killed by a Godblast. Godblast should=Any version of Hulk dead.

ThePittman
I have never seen the God Blast in action, not a big DC fan. Can someone explain exactly what it really does? What type of attack is it? Physical, mystical or whatever other then it kills.

Dmx777
Hulk stays put nigga.

Accel
Sorry you feel that way. It still happened.
Gamma bombs mess with the radiation in his system. Sometimes they make him stronger and sometimes they revert him back to Banner. One reduced the Maestro to atoms.

I can see the blast KO Hulk, but kill him? That's debatable.
Thats the smae thing I said, It doesn't even look like a universe destroying blast.
It was. It ripped apart the Dark Cosmos (a separate universe).
Whats has Hulk survived from that is on par with the god blast? Most of the time when he gets hit with big blast he gets ****ed up but he heals from it.
I just posted an instance in my first post of this thread.

MJOILNIR
He may regenerate from it but he's goin' down for sure. No doubt about that. Thor could always absorb Hulks soul with mjolnir. Hard to regenerate from that.

rotiart
You can't kill the hulk with a godblast. Hell you pretty much can't kill the hulk. KO, Defeat for long periods.. but there's a reason why people say..the hulk healing factor is better than wolverines... Hulk came back from being a pool of green blood.. come on! And if you consider that death.. then Hulks an undead monster.. He almost reminds me of cell from dragonballz.

Mider
i remeber a comic strip where he was gonna kill herc zues fried him to a crisp, the godblast can shatter the celestial dome cant it?

Accel
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
He may regenerate from it but he's goin' down for sure. No doubt about that. Thor could always absorb Hulks soul with mjolnir. Hard to regenerate from that.
True, but this is 'Hulk vs the Godblast" and the blast can't steal souls.
Originally posted by Mider
i remeber a comic strip where he was gonna kill herc zues fried him to a crisp, the godblast can shatter the celestial dome cant it?
Zeus sent them both to different places. No one was fried at all.

bigbran
you bet your gosh, darn, rear end!

MJOILNIR
I know Accel, just a sidenote observation is all. Knowing the hulks reg factor he could probably regenerate from a pile of sludge.

Accel
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
I know Accel, just a sidenote observation is all. Knowing the hulks reg factor he could probably regenerate from a pile of sludge.
'Tis cool.

Mider
dont you think him taking a universe destroying blast is PIS? umm i mean not even silver surfer should take that.

bigbran
excactly, for once i completly agree with you mider. but mider, i guess nothing hulk does is pis.

Accel
dont you think him taking a universe destroying blast is PIS? umm i mean not even silver surfer should take that.
Hulk's performed tons of crazy stuff around the time of this feat. (shaking the multiverse with a punch, destroying a celestial-level device, etc)so it was nothing completely outrageous for his character.

Soljer
Originally posted by ThePittman
I have never seen the God Blast in action, not a big DC fan. Can someone explain exactly what it really does? What type of attack is it? Physical, mystical or whatever other then it kills.

Haha, errrm..Thor is Marvel, not DC...:-/.

bigbran
i guess they changed thors company.

Soujaboy
Hulk's performed tons of crazy stuff around the time of this feat. (shaking the multiverse with a punch, destroying a celestial-level device, etc)so it was nothing completely outrageous for his character.

It really wasn't a universe destroying blast, it said nothing about destroying the whole universe. It said that it was ripping a whole in the universe, and thats not a big deal. Skurge the Executioner has a axe that does the same thing with single swipes. Doesn't mean it's destroying the whole universe.

Unless Hulk is more durable than Galactus, a Celestial, and ego the living planet he dies.

Validus
i guess they changed thors company.
Thor is public domain. DC has their own version.

Accel
It really wasn't a universe destroying blast, it said nothing about destroying the whole universe. It said that it was ripping a whole in the universe, and thats not a big deal. Skurge the Executioner has a axe that does the same thing with single swipes. Doesn't mean it's destroying the whole universe.

Unless Hulk is more durable than Galactus, a Celestial, and ego the living planet he dies.
It was described as ripping the entire Dark Cosmos asunder, aka ripping it into pieces, aka destroying it.

It ripped apart the whole universe, so it was universe-destroying.

Even if the GodBlast reduced hulk to ashes, he'd heal from it. The blast can knock him out, but it's not necessarily killing him.

Soujaboy
It was described as ripping the entire Dark Cosmos asunder, aka ripping it into pieces, aka destroying it.

It ripped apart the whole universe, so it was universe-destroying.

Even if the GodBlast reduced hulk to ashes, he'd heal from it. The blast can knock him out, but it's not necessarily killing him.

Doesn't healing factor mean accelerated healing? meaning faster than a normal human can regenerate? I didn't know that healing factor meant that you could revive from ashes which I believe is a chemical change?

There is no proof that that was a universe destroying blast, it didn't even destroy anything. Who was that character anyways?

bigbran
i didnt know that a healing factor made you immortal. wolves is know immortal, hulk is immortal. hes not so stop saying that he canheal from these atacks. so if his head gets blown off, he can heal?

tyranus
can goblast destroy onslaughts armor?

Then why did the avengers went to hulk for help?

Why didnt thor just blasted him to smitherens?

Dalak
i didnt know that a healing factor made you immortal. wolves is know immortal, hulk is immortal. hes not so stop saying that he canheal from these atacks. so if his head gets blown off, he can heal?

Seeing as he no longer needs to breathe as of before Planet Hulk, regenerated alot of his head in teh time it took a tear to drop, and with the massive amount of flesh and bone he has to form nearly instantly when he transforms into the Hulk, I'd say Yes he can survive and heal from Decapitation.

Note that I have no idea what will have happened to his mind during all of this, but I am confident the body will survive.

MJOILNIR
Thor is public domain. DC has their own version.
Yep, you cant copyright a mythological being.

badabing
These are scans of Hulk overcoming Vector. How close is Vector's powers to the godforce?
http://img31.echo.cx/img31/9952/vector38og.jpg
http://img31.echo.cx/img31/3695/vector3a0dn.jpg
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3038/Healing.jpg

Accel
Doesn't healing factor mean accelerated healing? meaning faster than a normal human can regenerate? I didn't know that healing factor meant that you could revive from ashes which I believe is a chemical change?

There is no proof that that was a universe destroying blast, it didn't even destroy anything. Who was that character anyways?
You're clearly over thinking his healing factor. The fact is, he's come back from atoms, so ashes wouldn't be enough.

In the scan it says the blast ripped the cosmos asunder. By the time it was done, only the place where Hulk and the villain stood remained in tact (then it was ripped apart as well). It shows the blast expanding out throughout the cosmos and every thing falling apart.
What more proof do you need?

I believe the guy's name was Night-Crawler (no, not the X-Man).

Accel
BTW Souja, this off topic, but if you still want to participate in the tourney and don't have a partner, I believe Dmx777 is also interested and looking for a partner. if you two try to enter right away, you might be able to take the place of one of the two teams who haven't shown up yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.