Ultimate Rugal Versus god Rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
I know i know 'how can these 2 guys fight each other when they are the same person?' But what do you think would really happen if these guys did really fight?

Demonic Phoenix
And who is more powerful?

Darkstorm Zero
Umm, these two are exactly the same character, Ultimate Rugal is simply the US renamed God Rugal, I think the match your looking for is God Rugal vs Omega Rugal. In which case, I'd say God Rugal wins this, many many powerful attacks, both specials and supers, plus enhanced speed, damage and priority give G Rugal the edge.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Umm, these two are exactly the same character, Ultimate Rugal is simply the US renamed God Rugal, I think the match your looking for is God Rugal vs Omega Rugal. In which case, I'd say God Rugal wins this, many many powerful attacks, both specials and supers, plus enhanced speed, damage and priority give G Rugal the edge.

Thanks Darkstorm. In that case, the new match is god rugal vs Omega Rugal. Who'd win and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.