ADULT SWIM is now thinking Pee Wee's playhouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Is Adult swim tryin to find a funny decent show

BlaxicanTroller
No I think there just gay.

XxILuvVegetaxX
rofl what's going on w/ AS, first saved by the bell now this? i dont really care either way, i used to watch peewee when i was a kid ^^ im sure it wont last too long, so theres nothing to worry about

InnerRise
I remember that talking chair that I was semi scared of that I'd thought would eat me if I sat down in it.

is it comprehensible.....

Darth Macabre
I can't wait for it to begin...I haven't seen it in years....And I don't really care that it's on...It's not taking the spot of a good show, so who gives.

Hotpants
No fricken way. Pee Wee was the best show when i was a kid. I'm pumped for July 10 when they finally bring it back

animelover4ever
Well i saw it Tuesday night and it kinda scared me cuz adultswim is not like rated g its like between pg13 and R. It was ok to watch while time passed; cuz i was waiting for inuyasha.

animelover4ever
i never heard of it tho but its ok.

animelover4ever
it is decent and funny i guess

Tex
Morpheus circa 1986.

super pr*xy
i was hoping they'd go for a more adult profile. seeing as how he was caught mastubating in public. like a perverted version of pee wee. or paul's real life personality, so to speak.

AC/DC'S_LVR
alot of the stuff on there iff you think aboout it is perverted and dirty like kids shows that get cancelled and put on high channels cause they go too far Invader Zim for example

DanZeke25
I never watched Adult Swim in the first place but I think Pee Wee Herman is funny as hell so I am glad they are showing it, laughing

RZA
Originally posted by Tex
Morpheus circa 1986.

Yeah, I thought that was hilarious laughing

I was like 'OMG is that really Laurence Fishburne playing the role of a cheesy cowboy'..LOL. Well I guess you gotta start somewhere.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6554/cowboycurtispz6.jpg

Btw, I'm surprised no one else commented on that.

ADarksideJedi
Lets hope Adult swim does not do that.It would spoil it so much.I love all the shows excert for the jap cartoons.jm

Vector_Sigma
First Saved By the Bell, now Pee Wee. Haha.

I just read in a recent issue of Entertainment Weekly that a new Pee Wee movie is in the works...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.