Eragon Role Play!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Randomness
We can do this here and I made this site where the role play is eragon based but me and nikki fixed it to our likings the link is www.shadows.com/grup/dragonheart
it only just satrted so we need more people, please join! thanks.

Role Playing for Eragon Here

Thunder Fox
dude can you read? you need permission and you can't miss

READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

Kai Lein
you would think behing here a few days, people would learn happy

Quincy Archer
Guys. Relax. Jeez it's not like your masters of the roleplay thread.

Randomness, you misunderstand the roleplaying forum here. This isn't a place to advertise pre-existing roleplays, it's to start up new ones. To start up a new one, you must

1. Write out your idea and plot in the "Post Game Ideas Here" Thread.
2. Wait for enough members to be interested in joining.
3. Wait for Ushgarak - the moderator - to approve your idea, and then make the roleplay in a new thread.

Savvy?

Thunder Fox
sorry i'm testy

Randomness
yeah, okies, im sorry, can u guy delete ur posts so i can delete this thread?

and omg i love the word Savvy.

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Guys. Relax. Jeez it's not like your masters of the roleplay thread.

Randomness, you misunderstand the roleplaying forum here. This isn't a place to advertise pre-existing roleplays, it's to start up new ones. To start up a new one, you must

1. Write out your idea and plot in the "Post Game Ideas Here" Thread.
2. Wait for enough members to be interested in joining.
3. Wait for Ushgarak - the moderator - to approve your idea, and then make the roleplay in a new thread.

Savvy? Exactly!

Thunder Fox, STOP BEING SO MEAN TO PEOPLE! It's not nice, your treating them like crap and they're new.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
sorry i'm testy

Technicolor
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Exactly!

Thunder Fox, STOP BEING SO MEAN TO PEOPLE! It's not nice, your treating them like crap and they're new. ...yeh, like me. Im super mean! dev

Thunder Fox
lol

Technicolor
lol hey, don't doubt my supreme evilness. mhm Im mad dangerous big grin i could pull out my nine. 2guns

Thunder Fox
innocent never dream of it

Technicolor
nines...nine(s) no expression
innocent never dream of it stick out tongue well we should stop before we both get banned for chatting in an unnaproved thread big grin

Thunder Fox
agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.