A Rape Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iwanttofu'c
WHO CAN RAPE BLACKCAT ,CATWOMAN, AND WONDER WOMAN AT THE SAME TIME AND I AM SERIOUS

diabloman
me

batdude123
You're one sick f*ck.

batdude123
Why do you always talk about rape? It's not cool.

Sea King
Originally posted by iwanttofu'c
WHO CAN RAPE BLACKCAT ,CATWOMAN, AND WONDER WOMAN AT THE SAME TIME AND I AM SERIOUS

id realy like to kick the living $hit out of you

badabing
This dude (Whoever2505) wasn't hugged enough as a child.

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Why do you always talk about rape? It's not cool. he made the thread not me

batdude123
Originally posted by Sea King

cosigned. cool

Khellendros
Have you ever considered suicide?

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
he made the thread not me

I was talking to him, not you. wink

Sea King
im starting to think you are a dirty rapest so imo you are the luckest person in the world because you can hide behind your computer.

were i can not get to you and rip your intestins out and hang you with them

(sure im a demented person but hes a dirty rapest)

Blair Wind
no expression

Digi please tell me you see this

batdude123
Digi, kick his ass! cool

diabloman
think hes a sock ? whats the name of the other dude that got banned not to long ago for putting raping and sexist threads on here ?

batdude123
He's had too many previous IDs to name. The guy is obviously sick in the head though.

LethalFemme
He's had too many previous IDs to name. The guy is obviously sick in the head though.

Don't post here it only gives him attention and yes I know I'm posting here.

batdude123
Good point.

Sea King
Good point.

yep sure is

Soljer
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Don't post here it only gives him attention and yes I know I'm posting here.

Exactly - HE isn't serious, he is just doing this to laugh at all the poor kids getting all riled up. He is sitting laughing his ass off at all the people going crazy over the internet with "I WUD KEEL U EVN IF MOMMI SEZ I CANT!!!" and "You sick ****," he finds it funny, and you are just feeding him.

diabloman
looks like all the mods are in bed cause this would have been closed by now if one of them where on

Sea King
Originally posted by Soljer
Exactly - HE isn't serious, he is just doing this to laugh at all the poor kids getting all riled up. He is sitting laughing his ass off at all the people going crazy over the internet with "I WUD KEEL U EVN IF MOMMI SEZ I CANT!!!" and "You sick ****," he finds it funny, and you are just feeding him.

oh yeah agreed but everything i said would be truley happening to him if i ever came face to face with him so this is my last post on this tread

Rols
I know it, They're are always perverts in any forum. Why O Why!!!!!

A.J
you are one sick mother ****er

Grimm22

co-signed mad

Accel
God dammit people! Stop responding to these threads! It just encourages him!

Scoobless
Originally posted by iwanttofu'c

Well to do all three at once you'd probably need to be a shapeshifter with superstrength..... so Martian Manhunter fits the bill

no expression ....... uh ...... I mean "shut up you sick weirdo"

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
Well to do all three at once you'd probably need to be a shapeshifter with superstrength..... so Martian Manhunter fits the bill

no expression ....... uh ...... I mean "shut up you sick weirdo"

You win!

You..just....you win! smile

Funniest post I can recall!

Oh, and for the idiots that are STILL replying with "I'd kick your ass," or "You sick ****!" :

Originally posted by Soljer

Quit feeding trolls!

Storm
The most effective way to discourage a troll is to ignore him or her. Responding encourages a troll to continue. Please keep this in mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.