Disciple vs Blackheart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
"heavens first and greatest warrior" from spawn vs one of marvels deadliest demons. on a side note, does anyone have any pictures of the disciple?

celestialdemon
I don't own any of the comics, so this is all I could find:

http://board.spawn.com/images/board/1027disciple.jpg

And an action figure shot:

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2951

I'm sure someone else will pull out actual scans.

As far as the battle, if the Disciple is as bad as rumored, he wins.

Takion
Disciple turns blackheart to white.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Takion
Disciple turns blackheart to white.

Not likely. no

Blackheart sends Disciple home licking his wounds.

Mider
you dont know who disciple is do you? he's heavens first and greatest warrior but we cant really judge this fight since he hasnt had any feats sept beating spawn but he was in the negative zone so it kinda dont count as a feat.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Mider
you dont know who disciple is do you? he's heavens first and greatest warrior but we cant really judge this fight since he hasnt had any feats sept beating spawn but he was in the negative zone so it kinda dont count as a feat.

Yes, I do know who he is. Why did you initially go for that assault?

Did I say anything that would make you think I don't know him? Or did you just say that because I said he would lose?

You just said he has no feats. He's the first...I know, but until we have something to go off of on him we will have to assume that Blackheart will win because we do know what he's capable of.

You officially blanked out any defense you're going to have for Disciple so I wouldn't argue this too much if I were you. You've already done enough for me. wink

Milkie
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Not likely. no

Blackheart sends Disciple home licking his wounds.

No

Big Sexy
Its a little lopsided. On one side you have heavens greatest angel and on the other you have a demon from a second rate hell.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Its a little lopsided. On one side you have heavens greatest angel and on the other you have a demon from a second rate hell.

The only determining factor is feats of which Disciple has none that are of value.

Granted the guy beat Spawn and that's nothing scoff at but he did it in the negative zone and just like Mider said earlier that makes it null and void.

Mider
you still cant judge that character so harshley he will have more feats later.

Psyquis52
you still cant judge that character so harshley he will have more feats later.

Now let's not jump to conclusions here.

Blackheart wins 6/10

Okay. I didn't mean to come across as though Disciple didn't stand a chance, I only intended to bring across the point that I think Blackheart wins.

Mider
you already jumped to the conclusion if he's the greatest warrior that means hes better then angela and this new angel who has serficed and even another one who could kill immortals and better then any redeemer if he truly is the greatest of heavens warriors then i suspect he will show off some amazing feats.

Psyquis52
you already jumped to the conclusion if he's the greatest warrior that means hes better then angela and this new angel who has serficed and even another one who could kill immortals and better then any redeemer if he truly is the greatest of heavens warriors then i suspect he will show off some amazing feats.

I @#$$ on you Wyatt. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good for him...Yeah Disciple. Go Disciple go. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider
so you dont say you jumped to a conclusiong you say diciple wins 6/10 based on what dont you call that jumping to a conclusion?

Psyquis52
so you dont say you jumped to a conclusiong you say diciple wins 6/10 based on what dont you call that jumping to a conclusion?

big grin I didn't say Disciple won. I said Blackheart did. If that's not what you meant to say then maybe you should consider rephrasing your sentence.

What I meant earlier is that I didn't want anyone jumping to the conclusion that I thought Blackheart destroyed him 10/10. That's jumping to a conclusion. If I said that then I would just be a fanboy. wink

You on the other hand appear to be arguing just for the sake of an arguement; and I'm not going to play your game anymore. I've said my peace. I don't think there's enough evidence to prove Disciple can beat him for the majority. That's my feelings and until you show me some solid proof we'll just have to agree to disagree. smile

Don't worry about it.

Takion
Originally posted by Psyquis52
big grin I didn't say Disciple won. I said Blackheart did. If that's not what you meant to say then maybe you should consider rephrasing your sentence.

What I meant earlier is that I didn't want anyone jumping to the conclusion that I thought Blackheart destroyed him 10/10. That's jumping to a conclusion. If I said that then I would just be a fanboy. wink

You on the other hand appear to be arguing just for the sake of an arguement; and I'm not going to play your game anymore. I've said my peace. I don't think there's enough evidence to prove Disciple can beat him for the majority. That's my feelings and until you show me some solid proof we'll just have to agree to disagree. smile

Don't worry about it.
He's given the name "heavens first and greatest warrior" for a reason. He most likely can beat Images Micheal, and a powerful name Zera.

bigbran
blackheart wins.

Lord Urizen
Disciple wins this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.