NEW! POTC Online Game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.:Space Opera:.
www.deadmanstale.com

check it out.

follow the instructions, play the game (which is really fun and interesting but you have to be a windows user)

and at the end there is a 1 minute clip from Dead Man's Chest with Captain Sparrow!!

the whole thing will take you about an hour and a half to complete.

YARR!

maretike
What kind of msn I need to play it? confused

choosewisely
might be a spoiler, it tells the shole story.
(i have msn8)

no it doesnt. its called 'misdirection' i found out about this because my father works on the team that put it together.

you need the new windows messenger to run it. its free and worth it cause like i said it shows a one minute clip at the end that is very funny.

choosewisely
so the story about jack fighting bootstrap is made up?

too bad u can't play the end alone....
and wlm isn't really safe for virusses

Flying High
uhm...i couldnt work it stick out tongue

after it opens the convo i was like wtf stick out tongue

jessigem
go to http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/moviesurfers/ and scroll to the bottom of the page. there's a link to the POTC section of the site. At that site, there's a weird window and you can play a scavenger hunt kind of game. that's where i got my wallpaper.

you just have to go along with it to enjoy it. its something to do in your spare time. WM is just as prone to viruses as... well... every other windows program out there. so you wouldnt really be risking anyore than you are already if you run windows.

Yumcarrots
I tried playing it with my friend, but she got annoyed with me because I was no help to her. cry

Flying High
i dont understand it...i couldnt even get the game started stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.