A Different Kind Of Hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal
THIS IS THE SEQUAL OF DKP. DKP ISN'T ALL POSTED YET. BUT I THOUGHT I MIGHT PUT THE START OF THIS ONE UP FOR READERS TO GET A TASTE OF WHAT'S COMING AFTER DKP

DG

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal

Brit531
That was really good I can't wait for more

dumbledorez.gal
well, havent written much for ages. will write hopefully soon

DG

dumbledorez.gal
im an sooooooooooooo sorry. Jess is the writer for the nxt chapter and she hasn't emailed me it yet. my computer crashed and deleted all my files :'( im so sad now. shall try and get more done. won't be up till prob end of holidys or more

Brit531
OMG, that is soooooooooo long from now. sad

dumbledorez.gal
i know. it's just jess is a pain is isn't here. she's on holidays. *thank god*

Brit531
I tink you should write the next part yourself

dumbledorez.gal
yer i am, its on my laptop. it's gunna prob b big.

Brit531
Good, I cant wait

dumbledorez.gal
ok, i think that was chapters 1 and 2. i now have 3 and 4 if i haven't posted 3 yet. I wrote 4 and Jess wrote 3 ... so ... yeah

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal

dumbledorez.gal
OK, this is the very long awaited chapter 4!

all be happy now!

DG

Brit531
Excellent!!

Ginger16
so whens the next one coming?

d-fly_girl008
AWESOME!!

dumbledorez.gal
Next one will come when my sister can get her lazy butt up and start writing it =] she's currently busy with exams, stoopid teachers put em at last minute at her skool. =]

dumbledorez.gal
and ty ty ty for the feedback!

Brit531
Tell your sister to get off her lazy butt please and that sucks she has exams. Teachers shouldn't give them at last minute!

dumbledorez.gal
lol

A very sincere apology as i've also been busy. my stupid english teacher gave me two assignments at the same time. and i have to hand them in soon. >sad

but, ill try and write more of all my stories!

Brit531
Same here though it wasnt English class it was History Class lol

dumbledorez.gal
and yet again i get banned from the comp. this time until october 1st. sorry

Brit531
it is okay as long as you post soon after or on the same day

dumbledorez.gal
yer i hope. i can get some maybe in when i manage to sneak on the comp. or when im at school. i'll take me a bit, cauz its all off the top of my head for some of these.

dumbledorez.gal
Jess has promised to write the next part asap. she's currently overseas doing something with school. =] she took my laptop with her, bish.

I will try and write some myself, but she has the whole plot line so ... yeah. It was all on my laptop AND SHE STOLE IT!

d-fly_girl008
That's kinda funny... sucks for you though, sorry.

Brit531
^^totally agree

dumbledorez.gal
-has moment.- hmm, she might finish it in a few weeks/months. knowning Jess, she'll take as long as possible, just to pee everyone off.

now i ish angry. But, i thank you for your feedback. and yes, i have been slack with my Salem De Beers, and A Random Hp Story. Sorry.

-runs- DON'T KILL ME. I'd rather like to R.I.P

Rot In Peace...

I'll post asap. well, what Jess thinks is asap.

Brit531
OK..... killing hmmm..... sounds interesting.... lol.... we I won't kill you...

yet.

d-fly_girl008
Oh, we won't kill you..................... or will we??

Brit531
IDK but she should post soon or.....

we will.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN

x_hp_fan
eek! That was awesome!! I barely got to finish reading what you have posted up so far!!

Nickey
Um, no offense, but Harry and Draco don't make the best gay couple.
And that's just pure disgusting.
No offense! embarrasment embarrasment

Brit531
You have no sense of humor Nickey

Nickey
Originally posted by Brit531
You have no sense of humor Nickey

How rude stick out tongue

Brit531
Sorry, but it's true. Nobody really thinks about the couple. Only how funny it is!

Nickey
Sorry, but it's true. Nobody really thinks about the couple. Only how funny it is!

I was only joking stick out tongue

Brit531
Yea... you can tell by your sarcasim. LOL

Nickey
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahah

Brit531
did you know near the end it looks like your saying ah instead of ha

Nickey
did you know near the end it looks like your saying ah instead of ha
ur right
It does

Brit531
I know. I actually noticed. It shocked me!

x_hp_fan
laughing out loud

dumbledorez.gal
*invades*

this story will be delayed for a bit. due to im sad. nah, just bored, and cant think of anything to write about atm.

big grin

Brit531
fine but hurry up

Niles Chiku
Hi, I'm Niles Chiku and I'm the real author of this fic. You can look me up on fanfiction.net or psychoteam.com if you want.

Just thought I'd ask, who's Jess and why is she taking credit for my fanfic? What about you, dumbledorez.gal?

Maybe I should start writing this fic more. You're a chaper behind here, you never did read the part where Adonis claims she's from the future.

clearlyblonde
confused Well who ever wrote it, its good..

Niles Chiku
I wrote it. If you see the story on fanfiction.net, you'll see that it was posted there half a year before it was posted here. And you can read the new chapters.

http : // www . fanfiction . net/~nileschiku

Get rid of the spaces. The no-newbie-spam thing doesn't like me.

Running Mascara
How come you don't seem mad that she stole your fanfic?? confused

Barker
Okay, so that's ****ed up.

Running Mascara
I know ermmhappy

Niles Chiku
*shrug* I was always taught that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. And I find it kind of flattering that somebody thought my fic was worth stealing. I'm actually used to worse thefts. Some people used to take my characters and draw them being raped.

Dumbledorez.gal and "Jess"..... Next time, just ask for permission.

d-fly_girl008
Alright, well, this is really awkward.

Brit531
really! well, whoevers story it is it's good.

Denniz234
This should be reported to Rex i think.

I've plaigerized someone elses work on here and I was caught to ( i was quite new and wanted people to be impressed with me sad ), we should not judge them, I only did it because i did not believe in myself, but now I write my own stories (Brit can back me up here lol)

Denniz

p.s please don't think less of me now lol.

LilMissChicabee
Hi. I'm quite new here, and I would just like to say that this person, whoever it is, has used who I am! I read their profile, and that profile matches something I wrote a few years ago! I am extremely angry about this, because I don't appriciate being 'stolen'. And the name, Jess, that they are getting from it is my own nickname, short for Jessica! I hope someone has reported this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.