All-Star Superman vs Silver Surfer,Morg at Full Power & The Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Super Superman vs Three very powerful cosmic beings

Silver Surfer- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/surfer.html

Morg/WOL- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html

&

The Runner- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/runnerelder.htm

MattDay
wow someone really wants all star superman to get it dont they!

golem370
Just wondering on the match not trying to make a spite thread

Rols
Allstar takes this big grin. Just kidding, Cosmic wins.

UniOmni
The Runner had me.

ST0RM SHAD0W
All-Star Supes

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
Just wondering on the match not trying to make a spite thread

Uh-Huh...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
It's true

MattDay
well you've put the best there is pretty much, well out of their class against all star... well i'm sure all star will take down ss and morg, the runner may be a little trouble though... not sure on that one

golem370
Morg is just has dangerous as the Runner...

MattDay
well he displayed more powerful feats hence he's better

Rols
Morg and Runner can match up to Allstar strenght they're both incalculable in that department, + SS energy manipulation skill, Allstar goes down hard.

golem370
Ruthlessness is also a Morg trait and he also has a powerful axe

complexbrother
SS by himself takes this.

Psyquis52
Morg lops off his head.

Game over.

bigbran
supes=dead

King KAM
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Morg lops off his head.

Game over. right after he pulls it out of his ass because thats where all star supes is putting it...along with a pair of nikes trainers up the runners ass....and as for surfer...he better hope supes is kind enough to lube the surfboard up...

kgkg
Originally posted by MattDay
well you've put the best there is pretty much, well out of their class against all star... well i'm sure all star will take down ss and morg, the runner may be a little trouble though... not sure on that one
he will SS down

ya............ sure

Soljer
Originally posted by King KAM
right after he pulls it out of his ass because thats where all star supes is putting it...along with a pair of nikes trainers up the runners ass....and as for surfer...he better hope supes is kind enough to lube the surfboard up...

While I believe that the trio would murder All-star, the thought of someone forcing the Surfer to bend over and take his board anally.....

GAHAHAHAHAHA!

Demonic Phoenix
right after he pulls it out of his ass because thats where all star supes is putting it...along with a pair of nikes trainers up the runners ass....and as for surfer...he better hope supes is kind enough to lube the surfboard up...

hysterical Nice joke bout the Surfer. This is kinda unfair, i mean 3 powerful cosmic guys against 1 friggin powerful guy is not fair. Its like saying Imperix Prime and Galactus vs Hulk.

ST0RM SHAD0W

yes

King KAM
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
hysterical Nice joke bout the Surfer. This is kinda unfair, i mean 3 powerful cosmic guys against 1 friggin powerful guy is not fair. Its like saying Imperix Prime and Galactus vs Hulk. its nothing like that....one punch from super-man prime and silver surfer will be the artist formerly known as the herald of galactus, norrin radd. 1 punch to morg, and he will move to earth and become and insurance salesman, and one last punch to runner, and he will turn into a cross-country kinda guy.

bigbran
this is all star supes.

Jesse7
Going with what king kam said, SS could try to drain or overcharge Superman, but Superman is so fast and strong I doubt SS would have the time to do so, a weakened all stars superman punched 80 or 800 million years into the future (some thing like that), imagine what a normal or full powered Superman could do.

I doubt SS is faster then All-Stars Superman, maybe even one punch could take out the entire team cosmic.

IMO All-Stars superman>PC superman, All-stars Superman is like PC superman except he doesnt share PC superman's weaknesses.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Its how I feel Superman should always be writen. Grant just gets SUPERman.wink

rotiart
I could be wrong, but wasn't superman allstar the one that dragged along planets behind him? and crazy ass feats like that? anyone got a link to the allstar version?

Rols
This is why ive stoped collecting Superman comics. His cells nearly inclave by absorbing to much solar energy and is dying but because of this his able to punch 800 years into the future and could easily take out cosmic beings who absorbes limitless ambient energy including solar energy from the universe. Talk about lame--oo, totally ruined I think silver age Superman, but thats just my opinion.

MJOILNIR
Hey, hey I get to call a first eek! Supes will get SPEEDBLITZED by runner eek! laughing There it is I said it, supes gets speedblitzed rock

Jesse7
All-Stars Superman in my opinion is far faster then SS, Morg (with WOL and cosmic), and the runner.

Rols
Combat speed or overall speed? Combat speed; I dont know about Allstar but Runner is the fastest of the cosmics, second would be SS and then Morg. Overall would be desame for everyone, they can trancend light and go trans warp speed which is as fast as you can go.

MJOILNIR
I think runner is faster but really I wanted to say cause everyone always uses it for supes sick I agree with what was said earlier, I stopped reading supes in the early 90's, they did ruin a good silver age character to for me mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.