Classic Juggernaut,Ultron & Alkhema vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No Omega affects

Ultron- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultron

Classic Juggernaut- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/juggernaut.htm

Alkhema- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/alkhemawartoy.htm

Draco69
*BOOOOOM*

Juggernaut: Uh. Nothing but space for miles....

Ultron: You foolish human! I told you not to interfere, you worthless fleshbag.

Alkhema: Oh dear, I think I broke off a screw....

Takion
DS 10 / 10.
Originally posted by Draco69
*BOOOOOM*

Juggernaut: Uh. Nothing but space for miles....

Ultron: You foolish human! I told you not to interfere, you worthless fleshbag.

Alkhema: Oh dear, I think I broke off a screw....
laughing

golem370
Without OA he is in a very tough fight imo

golem370
I am sorry but no BFR on my threads

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
Without OA he is in a very tough fight imo

Not really. Ultron and Alkhema get reduced to rubble with some high-level matter manipulation.

Juggs and Darkseid slug it out until his helmet knocks off. With his helmet off, Darkseid simply mindf*cks hims.

golem370
He is a telepath? and Who says Darkseid gets his helmet off even so people seem to forget his skull cap. If Superman can beat Darkseid then Juggernaut can to

Draco69
He is a telepath? and Who says Darkseid gets his helmet off even so people seem to forget his skull cap. If Superman can beat Darkseid then Juggernaut can to

Darkseid (now called DarkSIDE) is back to his original PC levels. Thank god for that. Good ole' Grant Morrison...

Anyhoo. The skullcap. That's getting ripped off.

Darkseid has a multitude of powers. Now that he's absorbed the energies of all the Gods of New Genesis AND he possesses the Anti-Life Equation, Juggernaut is screwed.

golem370
He doesn't have the Anti-Life Equation I thought I heard Pre Crisis Darkside didn't really exist

Private Pion
*Nonchalent whistle.*

Takion
His strength is equivalent to the High-father. smile

Takion
Originally posted by Private Pion
*Nonchalent whistle.*
Who said that.

Draco69
Yes. He does. Currently in Seven Soldiers of Victory: Miracle Man.

By PC Darkseid not existing, they meant there's no distinction between PC and Post Darkseid because he wasn't affected by the Crisis. In fact, he was above it.

However, Superman writers (specifically Byrne) downgraded him into a random thug Superman regularly beats up.

Thankfully, Morrison restored him to his glory...

Private Pion
Wikipedia.

The whole paragraph says;

Private Pion
Yes. He does. Currently in Seven Soldiers of Victory: Miracle Man.

By PC Darkseid not existing, they meant there's no distinction between PC and Post Darkseid because he wasn't affected by the Crisis. In fact, he was above it.

However, Superman writers (specifically Byrne) downgraded him into a random thug Superman regularly beats up.

Thankfully, Morrison restored him to his glory...

Which is just ONE of the many reasons to respect Grant Morrison's story telling.

The biggest being Animal man.

golem370
So your saying he never got defeated by Superman because he would have to be at lower level then pre-crisis for Superman to do that.

Draco69
Wikipedia.

The whole paragraph says;

According to Wiki, the main reason Darkseid got depowered was because the small portion of Diana's soul she put in Darkseid stemmed his evil nature...and thus severely weakened his powers.

On behalf of Wonder Woman, I'd like to apologize for this griveous error. It won't happen again....

Bad Wonder Woman! Bad!

mad

Draco69
So your saying he never got defeated by Superman because he would have to be at lower level then pre-crisis for Superman to do that.

Oh he has been defeated by Superman...when he was depowered. And he's not anymore.

Juggs is currently depowered too....

Private Pion
Tsk Tsk. Bad Wonder Woman, you ruined a great plot tool.

I personally think that a comics universe should have a being which is The Unbeatable Evil, the one thing which you know will never go down.

Big Sexy
Tsk Tsk. Bad Wonder Woman, you ruined a great plot tool.

I personally think that a comics universe should have a being which is The Unbeatable Evil, the one thing which you know will never go down. It will never happen as a long as comics create their flavors of the week who will come and beat someone they shouldn't have.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Big Sexy
It will never happen as a long as comics create their flavors of the week who will come and beat someone they shouldn't have.

True-Which is why we need more writers who just get it. Like Grant Morrison, or Alex Ross (the dude does write, just he never gets his names on the credits. Poor guy.)

And less people like Jeph Loeb. mad

Big Sexy
True-Which is why we need more writers who just get it. Like Grant Morrison, or Alex Ross (the dude does write, just he never gets his names on the credits. Poor guy.)

And less people like Jeph Loeb. mad I understand that dude but I have to admit an ultimate evil will eventually become boring.

Draco69
Not if he appears in unusual situations and not every issue like Loeb does for Darkseid in Superman/Batman.....

Same with Thanos.

Big Sexy
Not if he appears in unusual situations and not every issue like Loeb does for Darkseid in Superman/Batman.....

Same with Thanos. Thats something that has been bothering me lately, what are they going to do with Thanos since he is not as much of an evil Universe killing b#stard as he was. I mean of course after Annihlation.

Private Pion
I understand that dude but I have to admit an ultimate evil will eventually become boring.

See, the thing is, Darkseid gets pulled into plenty of stories nowadays. When he should be used sparringly for big stories, really important things. He should be the one character the entire DC multiverse fears, the one being that all other problems pale compared to.

Rather that it being:
*Darkseid appears, smashes some mid-tier characters, then gets beaten by high-tiers.*

It should be:
*After a long time of foreshadowing and planning, hints and clever plots, Darkseid sets up a seriously large plot which is barely stopped. At the end, he appears and congratulates the heroes, who all wet themselves at his pressence.*

golem370
If you read the title of this thread it says Classic Juggernaut not current Draco

Draco69
If you read the title of this thread it says Classic Juggernaut not current Draco

Yeah. Duh. I'm referring to the fact that Darkseid was depowered like Juggs is now. DarkSIDE is now the current Darkseid. So it's either Classic (PC) Darkseid or Current (DarkSIDE) Darkseid.

Either way, Juggs is screwed.

Private Pion

Doesn't matter. It'd go like this:

Juggernaught charges at Darkseid, who waves his hand, the catches of the helmet undoing and coming off. As Jugs gets with arms length, Darkseid plucks the skull cap off, uses his mind control to tell him to stop-And then knocks his teeth out with a punch that sends him into space.

Then Darkseid has a sandwhich. Turkey. Light Mayo. White bread.

newjak86
Doesn't matter. It'd go like this:

Juggernaught charges at Darkseid, who waves his hand, the catches of the helmet undoing and coming off. As Jugs gets with arms length, Darkseid plucks the skull cap off, uses his mind control to tell him to stop-And then knocks his teeth out with a punch that sends him into space.

Then Darkseid has a sandwhich. Turkey. Light Mayo. White bread. In reality Drakseid would be more like:

With a simple thought Cain is up in the air unable to move being held in place Darkseid's immense will

"How dare such a pathetic mortal even dare to think of toucking Darkseid. I am the God the devil Prays to and you are but a spec compared to my power. Now thank whatever deity you worship as I feel merciful today."

With a wave of his hand Darkseid sends Juggernaut to the middle of a black hole

Private Pion
Originally posted by newjak86
In reality Drakseid would be more like:

With a simple thought Cain is up in the air unable to move being held in place Darkseid's immense will

"How dare such a pathetic mortal even dare to think of toucking Darkseid. I am the God the devil Prays to and you are but a spec compared to my power. Now thank whatever deity you worship as I feel merciful today."

With a wave of his hand Darkseid sends Juggernaut to the middle of a black hole

That is also a possibilty.

But...What snack does Darkseid have afterwards?

golem370
No here is how it goes Darkseid sees Juggernaut walking up he tries to use concussive blast having no effect and he gets angry and tries a punch and still nothing then while Darkseid is bewildered Juggernaut hits Darkseid knocking him on is a$$ and say nothing can stop the Juggernaut now being now that Darkseid is still on the ground he begins to lose his confedince and tries to hit him again and Juggernaut keeps coming not showing any damage at all he walks up and Darkseid tries to withstand another shot from but instead he keep hitting Darkseid till Darkseid starts to beg for mercey but Juggernaut keeps hitting him till Darkseid is K.O'ed and then walks to DC earth. The End...

golem370
Who says Juggernaut is mortal?

Private Pion
Juggernaut gets his power from a god.

Darkseid is the god of gods. He is as beyond gods as they are humans.

Juggernaut LOOSES. Hard.

Big Sexy
Juggernaut gets his power from a god.

Darkseid is the god of gods. He is as beyond gods as they are humans.

Juggernaut LOOSES. Hard. That knowledge is by comparing Cytorak to a skyfather and Im pretty sure he is above Skyfather.

golem370
Your telling me that Cyttroak could not defeat New Genesis

golem370
Juggernaut has took Godfoce blastes shots from Galactus and he even K.O'ed Stranger so I have heard.

Private Pion
Oh please. Any god which is stuck in a jewel and had its willpower topped by a mere human cannot be anywhere as powerful as an omnipotent god.

Big Sexy
Oh please. Any god which is stuck in a jewel and had its willpower topped by a mere human cannot be anywhere as powerful as an omnipotent god. So Darkseid omnipotent, where the hell did you get that from. As far as this fight goes Juggs is screwed but you seem sure that Cytorrak is below Darkseid and I am not so sure of that.

golem370
People use that word to much Omnipotent I mean If he is truly that powerful he could go toe to toe with Spectre & Parallax and even the Great Supreme One roll eyes (sarcastic)

Private Pion
he could go toe to toe with Spectre & Parallax

He CAN. He IS omnipotent; He can do anything, if he thinks about it hard enough, but naturally, he has to keep focused, using his will power. He's like a massive, more powerful GL ring.

Draco69

What the f**k?

Honey. Wikipedia is your friend. Search. Read. Learn.

Private Pion

Yes. Yes I am.

Because Cyttorak had his will THRASHED by a normal human, while New Genesis standard citizens have will power hundreds of times greater than that. If his jewel wen anywhere near New Genesis, he'd have all his power sucked right out of him by a New Genesis little girl.

"NOTHING STOPS SALLY!"

golem370
OK sure

golem370
Cyttorak- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cyttor.htm

Big Sexy
He CAN. He IS omnipotent; He can do anything, if he thinks about it hard enough, but naturally, he has to keep focused, using his will power. He's like a massive, more powerful GL ring. Wow, blink

Private Pion
Wow, blink

Downside is, he has too keep focused on it; Forever, if he uses direct omnipotence. Any direct effect reverses when he stops focussing; so if he omnipotenced your head off, once he stopped thinking it, it'd be back. BUT, if he omnipotentenced an explosion where your head was, it'd stay off.

Also, that Cyttorak link has left me LESS impressed. It actuall says in there that he got beaten up.

Big Sexy
Anyway my point was that I am not sure how they compare as not too many things have been shown of Cytorrak. As far as Darkseid being like a Gl, I am not even going to comment on this so-called omnipotence.

Big Sexy
Binding Galactus and unable to be destroyed by eternity seem pretty impressive to me but like I said not enough is known.

outarddwarf
im not even gonna try and help the juggernaut out on this one...

*pisses himself at the aw of darksied's might and runs faster than ever before*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.