Thyst Legends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

O Green World
The RP begins...

Hyroglotch stands outside the presidents mansion in the Centre City, waiting for the people he summoned "Come on, the planet isn't that big is it?..."

D4th R3v4n
Raith, in the shadows next to, or behind Hyroglotch, watched silently. "The world has a few turns here and there..." Raith smiled from the shadows. He was invisible to the naked eye, but to one who knew his ways he was as bright as day.

Kai Lein
Kai stretched as he walked up to Hyroglotch "Sorry to keep you waiting, i got tired... and decided to rest a while..." he said and smirked "So... where is everyone?"

FG725
Snake stood silent. He leaned back against a cold dark wall in hearing range of Hyroglotch. He looked down at the ground for awhile. Then glanced up at Hyroglotch. "Can we get move this thing along," he muttered to himself.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage flew threw the air. He looked down at the ground looking at Hyroglotch. Then at Snake. He started to decend from the ground as dust rippled. He landed by Snake and smirked. "Agreed."

FG725
Snake looked up from the ground and saw Kage. "You're Kage? Correct?" snake said with a grin. He held out his hand. "They call me Snake," he said.

Kai Lein
Kai rolled his eyes "OK its great to meet ya'll... i have places to go things to do, people to see... how about we move this stuff along eh?"

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Yea Kage Dark nice to meet Snake." Kage said and smirked he held out his hand and shook it firmly. "So what's your well you know what i mean right?"

ChakraStrings
Ayumu Tenisaki slowly approached the Hyroglotch, his arms crossed. He stepped out, and looked at everyone in the eyes, "Where's the leader?" He said his eyes cold, and dark. His black kimono flapping in the wind, his sword strapped to his side like the Grim Reapers Scythe. "I asked a question, now answer it." He said, his voice filled with annoyance.

Ichigo Kurosaki
(I mean't Ichigo Kurosaki.)

SpadeKing
A large sigh of disbeleif he wasn't happy with his assignment, "What does this guy want?" He slipped into the ninja suit his option for swift attacks, it was optimized to suit his movement, he blurred into motion as he sped to the centre city, his body was basically lines and afterimages from his movement speed, seeing a group of people he swiftly dropped into teh shadows where his body remained hidden, "So what's the deal? Cause I do have better things to do now"

Ichigo Kurosaki
"My question exactly." Ichigo said sighing and jumped into the air and quickly crossed his legs as he began to float.

SpadeKing
"Can we hurry up i'm missing the simpsons now," he said sarcasticly, the ninja was laying back in the shadows keeping himself from view of others since eh was a mercenary he was also wanted for some grizzly murders.

Quincy Archer
Kariya turned the corner of the President's mansion in Centre city. His long brown coat was pulled around him tightly, sheilding him from the blowing wind. He didn't know what to expect when he was invited to come here, so the only necessary item he brought with him was his book. His long yellow scarf blew around him as he closed it tightly around his neck.

His solemn eyes met a group of men. Several of them had long swords. A bright orange haired boy held a sword as tall as he was, with no hilt guard. A dark man with a strange spiritual pressure was standing alongside them too, hateful eyes spiting at each of them. He said nothing, and stepped next to a complaining ninja who had distanced himself from the others.

Kai Lein
Kai sighed and leaned against the wall. "This is amazing, i have better things to do than be here..." he said and smirked. "Anyone here even know whats going on? Because ya'll seem like dopes to me..."

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by Kai Lein
Kai sighed and leaned against the wall. "This is amazing, i have better things to do than be here..." he said and smirked. "Anyone here even know whats going on? Because ya'll seem like dopes to me..."

"Yes, we are the dopes, when you stand there not knowing whats going on - or what you're doing here." Kariya quipped without looking up. His yellow scarf covered over his mouth warmingly. He turned to look at everyone else. These were the people he'd be joining....

SpadeKing
completly ignoring the other person he turned to the one beside him "hmph.....waiting for the news too?" he stayed in the shadows, thinking of what could be the reason that he was called here, why he even came, and was he going to get paid for this?

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by SpadeKing
completly ignoring the other person he turned to the one beside him "hmph.....waiting for the news too?" he stayed in the shadows, thinking of what could be the reason that he was called here, why he even came, and was he going to get paid for this?

Kariya looked up and met eyes with the larger man next to him. The man obviously cared little for the others, for he separated himself and stayed in the shadows. Kariya wondered if that was a personal thing. "Yes." He said simply, looking down at the ground. Standing with the group of people, Kariya realized the fate of the group. They would have to become a team, yet one of them stayed away, another gave away murderous intent, and the other thought they all looked like dopes. Some team.

SpadeKing
"well so much for you being who we were waiting for," he sighed and opened his eyes to the others that he was with, he saw many different people it felt wierd, like he was wanted to join in something, he usually enjoyed single work but, this may be a good place to show off his mercenary skills gaining popularity for his services, "So........any idea of why.......someone would summon us for nothing?"

D4th R3v4n
Raith just continued to star at the others from a distance in the shadows. What a team... We'll get along just nicely. He said to himself, with a smug look on his face. He stepped out of the shadows, his sword dangling at his side. He ddint talk to anyone from the distance he was at, though he could clearly hear what they were saying.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Yea yea how boreing." Ichigo said sighing.

Kai Lein
Kai smirked and looked at them "Well, acording to laws, i am allowed my right of word, correct?" he said "I should say this before anything starts... dont get in my way... I do not care for the difference of my enemies.. and my allys." he said and walked out of sight of everyone. He sighed and picked a pack of cigerettes out of his pocket and a match as well. He lit a cigerette and smoked it. Because of laws, he was to youbg to smoke, but that doesnt mean he cant... the laws are gone if your not caught. One more year aand he could do it wherever he wanted, but fot now... "Heh...." he chuckled as he took a hit.

FG725
Snake looked down at the ground again listening to the people around him talking. He reached into a pouch and pulled out a cigar he lit it up and looked over at Raith who had just chosen to reveal himself. He began to walk towards Raith.Once he reached him he pulled the cigar from his mouth and looked at Raith. "And you are?"

D4th R3v4n
"Someone you obviously don't know." He grunted and leant back against the wall. "I'm Raith if you must know. Yourself?" He asked and looked at the other occupants of the room.

Quincy Archer
Kariya looked from one to the next. "So...each of these guys has the same personality aye? That's stupid" He thought to himself. He felt for his book, and sighed. Having the book made him feel comfortable and safe. He looked around and thought to grasp each persons spiritual pressure. The dark guy with the sword and "hate" written all over him seemed to have the most, and was at a near tie with the orange haired teenager. The others were about as strong as himself, with the man with the cigar trailing behind, and the boy with the cigarette a measley presence. The boy called "Raith" was an impressive power as well.

He looked over at the two smoking guys. Smoking was a sign of weakness, showing you could become easily addicted to something. Their wills could easily be broken - a weakness in the team. He sighed, some people just weren't cut out for this kind of stuff.

FG725
"My names Snake," he said to Raith in a angered tone. "That's a nice weapon you got there," he said. Snake pulled out his large knife. "I dunno about you, but I'm getting pretty tired of sitting around. Everyone in here is well trained or seems to be. So obviously we weren't called here for a picnic. If they want us to fight then lets go already." He said with a grin.

D4th R3v4n
"Don't be so eager. It shows arrogance." Raith said, and eyed the rest of them. "They aren't what I expected..." He sighed and noticed Kariya. That one is fairly stong... In deed he is... He shook his head and closed his eyes.

FG725
Snake threw the cigar on the ground and crushed it with his foot. "Your probably right." He said leaning against the wall. He looked in his pouch where he usually kept his cigars and one was left right beside his lighter. He pulled out the last one and broke it in half. "Nasty habit," he said. "So what's your story, I like to know my allies and my enemies," he said grinning.

SpadeKing
his ears twitched at the sound of the conversation going on between Snake and Raith, "fight? what for? not like I'm getting paid." he wasn't enjoying the stay since he had been there something about the guy with hatred marked all over him though, it bothered him he just wasn't comfortable with him and the words 'hate' marked on him, thats what got him into the mercenary business.

D4th R3v4n
Raith shrugged. "I'd rather not talk about my past. All that lies in it is death and destruction. I look on to the present.." He said, and kept his eyes closed.

Kai Lein
Kai walked back into sight, flicking the cigerette out the window. "Well... im getting tired of waiting... Im going to..." He stretched a bit "Take a short nap..." He walked over to the wall and sat down, leaning on it. He pulled his hat over his eyes and tried to sleep to pass the time.

SpadeKing
"same here." he whispered off to himself eaves-dropping on conversations though, he was from a pretty distinct distance as a ninja/merc he had superb hearing due to most of his missions being silent or missions to steal stuff he usually seats in shadows far listening in on passwords to places to hack into the systems and make his job easier or 'more fun' he sighed and dropped into the shadows silently behind the two, "so have you guys met the person who called us here?"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo jumped in the conversation. "Death and Destruction eh."

FG725
Snake looked down at the ground. He stood silent for a minute or so thinking about his past it wasn't much of a good one either and he hadn't talked about it for years. Once Ichigo came he looked up. "Do you need something Ichigo?" he asked.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"No it's just so damn boreing." Ichigo said sighing.

D4th R3v4n
"Yes Ichigo. Death and Destruction..." He sighed and took a sip from his water canteen.

Kai Lein
Kai groaned "You guys love to yap dont'cha?" he asked quietly as he sat against the wall trying to sleep. "The fact that somone tryin' ta sleep dont matter much t'ya does it?" he asked (btw... he has a countryish voice...)

D4th R3v4n
Kai groaned "You guys love to yap dont'cha?" he asked quietly as he sat against the wall trying to sleep. "The fact that somone tryin' ta sleep dont matter much t'ya does it?" he asked (btw... he has a countryish voice...)

"No... To tell you the truth I really dont." He said in a low, irritated tone.

FG725
Snake yawned. "Patience is my least favorite virtue," he muttered.Snake began to walk off "It was a pleasure to meet you Raith," he said with a grin. He went to a chair and leaned back in it to relax. Relaxing was one pleasure he didn't often get.

SpadeKing
he sighed, "well fine then guess I heard all I needed too." he was sneaking around learning from the others around him just by listenening to the way they talked he could take a guess of what they were good for, and snake was giving off enough info of himself so if they were to fight he would technically have an advantage

Quincy Archer
Kariya realized this was going to probably suck. He was fine with the waiting, it's just what he didn't understand was how these great fighters were all brought together and they can't stop complaining! "It's not as if I'm some great warrior," Kariya thought to himself, "But at least I don't whine like a child." He looked down at the one who was sleeping - the country boy. He would probably be the weak link. The tall pale man with the long black hair would probably scare the rest of them, with his murderous intent on full blast. "Some Team" he thought again.

O Green World
Hyroglotch uses magic to make his voice louder and began to speak over all the arguement "Ok, i know what you're all wondering, why have i summoned you here? Well, lets keep it simple, we need you to restore the balance which has been broken by an inccrease of evil magic, i've chosen you all because your powers balance out each others weaknesses" He glances about "In other words, we need to kill the beasts created by the dark powers and also protect the cities, you will be rewarded handsomly by the president"

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by O Green World
Hyroglotch uses magic to make his voice louder and began to speak over all the arguement "Ok, i know what you're all wondering, why have i summoned you here? Well, lets keep it simple, we need you to restore the balance which has been broken by an increase of evil magic, i've chosen you all because your powers balance out each others weaknesses" He glances about "In other words, we need to kill the beasts created by the dark powers and also protect the cities, you will be rewarded handsomly by the president"

Kariya had a sad look in his eyes, and his mouth was set in a frown. The news had troubled him. "The city is in trouble?" He asked the old wise wizard. He began thinking of all the innocent people. They could be destroyed by this influx of dark wizardry, women and children slaughtered by fell beasts and black magic. He looked around at the other men. "So each of us has ablities that balances out our weaknesses..." He thought inward. So what could everyone else do? He shuddered thinking about what the hateful man could do. He turned back to Hyroglotch to see if he had anything else to say.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo smirked his orange hair flapping. "I can't just walk out of this. I'm in for the reward." He said thinking of the riches.

O Green World
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Kariya had a sad look in his eyes, and his mouth was set in a frown. The news had troubled him. "The city is in trouble?" He asked the old wise wizard. He began thinking of all the innocent people. They could be destroyed by this influx of dark wizardry, women and children slaughtered by fell beasts and black magic. He looked around at the other men. "So each of us has ablities that balances out our weaknesses..." He thought inward. So what could everyone else do? He shuddered thinking about what the hateful man could do. He turned back to Hyroglotch to see if he had anything else to say.

"Not just the city, the whole of the planet is in danger, if we don't stop this the whole planet will be taken over by dark forces, instead of elves the dark elves will rule, instead of humans there will be undead..." he says with a serious expression

ChakraStrings
Ayumu looked at the ground, "As long as there's something for me to kill." He chucked and looked at this "artsy" little kid, "As for you, you've got a tongue, I'd watch how you use it..." He said as his hands moved slowly down towards his sword. He spit on the ground in front of Hyroglotch, "Well then, what are we waiting for?"

FG725
"I'm in," Snake said in a confident voice. "But I don't want a reward. I've served these lands for most of my life for no reward at all. Why start now I mean we're all gonna die if we don't do it," he said in a more soft and more quite voice. He stood up and leaned back against a wall grinning

SpadeKing
"no reward for you? fine then more for me, heh." he remained in the shadows though, the sun was giving off a little identity of his body due to his masamune sword reflecting the light, "just one thing if I show myself none of you are to ever tell anyone who I am."

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo turned his head the other way. "What ever." He said with bordom now not thinking about the reward. But the whole world was now endanger. He would risk his life for his friends.

SpadeKing
"so when can we start I'm ready to save the humans of this planet and get home to watch family guy now," he was beggining to get more sarcastic out of boredom.

FG725
"so when can we start I'm ready to save the humans of this planet and get home to watch family guy now," he was beggining to get more sarcastic out of boredom.
((I dont think TV exists in this game))

SpadeKing
( no expression let's just assume there is unless OGW says not)

D4th R3v4n
"Hm." He said simply, and placed himself not to far from where Kariya was standing. This is the one that is powerful, eh? Hmm... Doesnt look like it, but you can't judge a book by its cover... He let out a deep sigh and crossed his arms, awaiting further instruction.

FG725
Snake took a good look around the room to see the details of his new allies. What he saw didn't impress him he looked at Swift most unimpressive, this fool is obviously over confident he thought. Then he looked over at their southern ally who was sleeping while a crisis was going on. He looked at the others Ayumu who he found to be most dark and somewhat disturbing. He seemed like the type who would stab them all in the back for the chance to obtain power. I've got my eye on you, try anything and I'll slit your throat He thought. Snake looked over at Kariya. I mere kid doesn't look to harmful but he said these people all had their own capabilities. I dare not underestimate any in this room then he looked at Raith This guy might be quite but I doubt he's a pushover. I guarantee he's had his share of action and then he looked at Ichigo he didn't look to big but he looked like he could hold his own in a fight. Snake realised he would have to get to know all of them for he would be relying on them to watch his back in this war and no one else.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by FG725
What he saw didn't impress him he looked at Swift most unimpressive, this fool is obviously over confident

(herbw00t dont underestimate someone with anime ninja speed and sephiroth's masamune sword)

"heh, boring boring boring, can we atleast hear about where most of these guys can be found? and what type of fighting skills they have" He continued leaning back in the shadows kicking a rock back and forth in the dark he was thinking I wonder how do they fight? it helps to know a little about the enemy before you fight them especially if it calls for a team of super-hero-let-downs like us

FG725
(herbw00t dont underestimate someone with anime ninja speed and sephiroth's masamune sword)

"heh, boring boring boring, can we atleast hear about where most of these guys can be found? and what type of fighting skills they have" He continued leaning back in the shadows kicking a rock back and forth in the dark he was thinking I wonder how do they fight? it helps to know a little about the enemy before you fight them especially if it calls for a team of super-hero-let-downs like us
(first judgements of the characters none of our characters no each other it's not likely they'll hit right on the dot just by looking at them)

SpadeKing
(first judgements of the characters none of our characters no each other it's not likely they'll hit right on the dot just by looking at them)

(I know jus a reminder no expression )

He took a knee and watched as the others just stood around, except one sleeping, in the middle of the open if someone or the something they are facing was to come the would be prime targets, and anyway revealing what his ninja suit even looked like would be fatal to his mercenary career

FG725

(you know we're in a building correct?)

O Green World
((Don't worry peeps, TV exists yes the only things that don't exists are: Any gun-like weapons, Docters/scientists (there are a few of them but not many because they just use magic)))

"Firstly, certain parts of the North-West CentreCity have had reports of strange weather conditions, where it has been mysteriously stormy when that part is usually sunny and multiple raidings by water demons, we think there could be a weather witch creating all this. We should go there first" he said gesturing To The North-West of where he was standing. "We'll go when you're all ready, aslong as you don't take forever, the dark forces aren't going to wait for you!"

goddess101
((Don't worry peeps, TV exists yes the only things that don't exists are: Any gun-like weapons, Docters/scientists (there are a few of them but not many because they just use magic)))

"Firstly, certain parts of the North-West CentreCity have had reports of strange weather conditions, where it has been mysteriously stormy when that part is usually sunny and multiple raidings by water demons, we think there could be a weather witch creating all this. We should go there first" he said gesturing To The North-West of where he was standing. "We'll go when you're all ready, aslong as you don't take forever, the dark forces aren't going to wait for you!" hey do you want to rp

O Green World
((Ummm, i'm the person who made this RP big grin, if u wanna make ur own u have to post on the thread at the top of the Unhosted page yes ))

ChakraStrings
Ayumu casted a hateful glance toward Snake, "So, what the hell are you?" He sighed taking his hands off his sword hilt. He crossed his arms and slowly sat down, breathing normally, his face a pigment of hate and power, "For pathetic fools like this, they sure are strong..." He thought... "Nonsense, these fools couldn't stand up to me!" He chuckled and stared at Snake in the eyes, "Answer me fool."

SpadeKing
(you know we're in a building correct?)

(I WAS SLEEPY!!!! no expression I couldn't c straight or think straight erm )

"magical creatures? oh boi here we go again." he sighed and nodded his head and disappointment thinking that this would be something different, he still wasn't comfortable not even if they were teams to be paired with the one marked 'hate' over him it reminded him of his pasts and now his present job, "lemme ask you this, shall we all go together or paired into teams?"

FG725
Snake looked over to Ayumu. He hadn't felt comfortable around the guy before but now he just wanted to dispose of him. He didn't want to start a fight though he realized most in the room would have to adjust. Snake walked towards Ayumu and drew his knife. He knelt down to eye level with Ayumu. "What am I? I'm a warrior brought on this earth to defend these lands and wipe filth like you from it. But unfortuanately something bigger is going on now and you're somehow going to be my ally one way....or another. So welcome to the team," Snake said softly trying to smile. He got back up. "We can get food and supplies in the city, that should be all we really need. Besides our weapons and the things we carry with us. I'm ready to head out when you all are," he said loudly for all to hear.

D4th R3v4n
Raith nodded. He started towards the door. "Coming?" He asked everyone, and headed out.

O Green World
Hyroglotch slowly followed him "I'll be coming with you, if you haven't already guessed" he said with a bit of a cheesy smile.

D4th R3v4n
"Hmph. Figured as much." Raith grunted and left the building to buy some more supplies.

FG725
"I hope you have some power of your own. Last thing we need is someone to slow us down." Snake said following closely behind raith.

D4th R3v4n
"I'd figure he does. He is the one that called us here." He sighed. "Hopefully nothing horrible happens up North until we get there."

FG725
"Can someone wake up our sleeping friend over there so he doesn't miss the whole damn thing!" Snake yelled. "I've got a feeling this isn't going to be pleasant." Snake muttered.

D4th R3v4n
Raith smiled and in a blur threw a throwing knife at the country boy. It landed in the stone, a hair's length from his ear.

FG725
Snake turned looking at raith for a second and a grin appeared on his face. As he looked at the freaked out country kid.

Quincy Archer
"Firstly, certain parts of the North-West CentreCity have had reports of strange weather conditions, where it has been mysteriously stormy when that part is usually sunny and multiple raidings by water demons, we think there could be a weather witch creating all this. We should go there first" he said gesturing To The North-West of where he was standing. "We'll go when you're all ready, aslong as you don't take forever, the dark forces aren't going to wait for you!"

Kariya nodded to himself. His eyes scanned over everyone else, for a final weighing of their spiritual pressure. The one named snake, with the knife, had no spiritual energy - leading Kariya to believe that his specialty must have been combat in a way other than special techniques. The sleeping man had very little, if any. Kariya figured this one probably would be more of an irritating guy than a valuable asset to the team. Although, if THE Hyroglotch - the wisest wizard in all of Thyst had - had entrusted the lazy guy as one of their worlds saviours, then Kariya should trust him too.

The one thing that worried Kariya was the dark guy. The long black hair and the pale skin. The piercing eyes that could frighten even the most courageous warriors in thyst. It would be difficult to become comfortable around him. However, the fate of everything was in their hands. He thought it was odd that noone was really worried about all of this. Was he and Hyroglotch the only ones to understand? The bright orange haired kid - with the spiritual reiatsu off the charts - seemed to be taken aback by all of this as well.

Kariya turned back to Hyroglotch. "Hyroglotch, are these few warriors the only allies we have? Who else knows about this situation?" He asked, his scarf still covering his mouth, and his arms in his cloak. "And how do we start? Perhaps it would be easiest to split up? Maybe a 2 man cell for each city in Thyst?" Kariya asked, trying to strategize already.

FG725
"If we're going to split up we're going to need to stay in larger groups but I still find that unwise. If their numbers were so few normal military would take them on right? Who knows how strong they are I haven't fought these things before but I'm not going to underestimate them," snake said.

FG725
(should we move Kai's character along since he isn't here?)

ChakraStrings
Ayumu cast a demonic grin on his face, "Kariya does have a point, I believe it would be a "smarter" thing to do... you know, split up." Ayumu then turned his attention towards the sleeping country boy a scowled, this fool would be the first to drop dead in combat. He rubbed his wrists to bring life back into them, this Hyroglotch... was he as strong as he said he was? And this Snake, perhaps he could fight. He then thought about this "Kariya" kid did indeed have a brain on his head but there was something "different" about him... maybe it was the fact that he was all "art-like". Ayumu trudged his way towards the door, "Well if we are splitting up, I'm leaving now." He waved his hand in the air as he walked towards the door.

D4th R3v4n
"I will accompany Ayumu." Raith merely said. The looks of him wasn't the thing that intimidated him. It was his aura. But he would have to trust him to have his back. He caught up to him and walked next to him quietly.

FG725
"We will wait for Hyroglotch to decide that Ayumu!" Snake yelled as he gave Ayumu a piercing glare. "You may be a value to the team then again maybe not but you don't know what you're up against yet. not one of us do. So until we find out how many and how strong these things are I recommend we stick together." Snake said.

Kai Lein
Kai yawned and opened his eyes. He grabbed the hilt of the knife and ripped it out of the wall. "Who threw it?" he said with a yawn. "Well?"

D4th R3v4n
"We will wait for Hyroglotch to decide that Ayumu!" Snake yelled as he gave Ayumu a piercing glare. "You may be a value to the team then again maybe not but you don't know what you're up against yet. not one of us do. So until we find out how many and how strong these things are I recommend we stick together." Snake said.

"Leave it be Snake. We will meet you at the nearest shop. We will discuss our plans there. I suggest you pick one person, and on your way there get to know them" Raith said and walked on.

ChakraStrings

(Nice)

Ayumu stopped in his tracks, the words of Snake still echoing in his mind... not one time a human being (or any other being for that matter) had ever spoken to him like that and lived. Anger was slowly building up inside of him, this "Snake" was definately going to pose as a problem and would need to be taken care of... but even Ayumu was smart and he slowly walked back over near Hyroglotch. While passing Snake, a glare was cast straight into his eyes and he mouthed the words: "You'll regret that."

FG725
Snake felt fear for the first time in his life but dared not show it. He simply glared at Ayumu. He knew he had hit a nerve. But Ayumu was making a harsh mistake of not knowing his opponent. "I doubt it," snake said back to him quietly. He put his hand on the hilt of his knife that was sheathed.

ChakraStrings
Ayumu's throat went dry, but he chuckled in an evil way..."You," He said pointing to Hyroglotch, "Hurry up and make a plan, the more we wait the less of an advantage we have!" Ayumu was becoming deeply annoyed with everybody here, and the sooner they moved the better. He closed his eyes and tried to picture something... something light that was coming into his mind... for a moment, just a short moment he felt joy... but the he quickly dismissed that thought. "Well old man?" He said scowling.

(Iiight guys, I'll see you all on the tommorow. And FG7, things are just starting to get intresting big grin)

FG725
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Ayumu's throat went dry, but he chuckled in an evil way..."You," He said pointing to Hyroglotch, "Hurry up and make a plan, the more we wait the less of an advantage we have!" Ayumu was becoming deeply annoyed with everybody here, and the sooner they moved the better. He closed his eyes and tried to picture something... something light that was coming into his mind... for a moment, just a short moment he felt joy... but the he quickly dismissed that thought. "Well old man?" He said scowling.

(Iiight guys, I'll see you all on the tommorow. And FG7, things are just starting to get intresting big grin)
(lol ok Chakra see ya)

Kai Lein
(I am teh ignored w00t)

FG725
Snake looked at Ayumu for a little longer now he was worrying for the others safety as far as he was concerned Ayumu might be their biggest problem. Snake didn't think for a second that Ayumu would forget about what had just happened. Snake would be watching his back for the rest of this ordeal and at some point he would most likely battle Ayumu that he knew. Snake looked around at the others then looked at Hyroglotch to wait for his reply.

Quincy Archer
Kariya looked concern. "Great, we already can't stand each other" He muttered to himself beneath his scarf. He shuddered as Ayumu passed by. For a second, Kariya felt ice-cold as the dark presence passed him. He could swear that the man looked him in the eyes. He turned to look at snake. He could tell that the man had felt the same chill he had felt. What exactly could Ayumu do? He shook it off. It would be best not to have to find out.

He thought to himself who he would like to be partnered with in case they actually did split up. He was a bit releived it wasn't going to be Ayumu. Maybe the rugged snake? Probably not, being young as he was he'd probably want to stay with someone around his age. He turned to the country boy and shook the thought away. "He's worse than Ayumu" He muttered under his breath. Maybe the bright orange haired kid? He could probably get along well with him. Or maybe he'd be better off with Hyroglotch - the wisest one here. He turned to listen to what Hyroglotch had to say.

D4th R3v4n
Raith continued to stand alongside Ayumu. His arms crossed, and his head down. He would've rather be paired with Ayumu then anyone else, most likely because Ayumu would rarely talk.

FG725
Snake looked at Revan who had paired up with Ayumu. Neither talked much but if Ayumu switched sides Snake worried about what side Revan would choose. He figured if they were to split up he would avoid the country guy who had seemed to be slacking off. laziness shouldn't count as an ability snake thought to himself. He looked over at Ichigo who he had met with earlier on and seemed like an ok guy.He would most likely pair up with him. He looked over at the younger kid and wondered what he could do he would like to go as a whole group first to see his teammates in action.

Quincy Archer
Kariya put his hands in his pockets and let his shoulders slump. The weight of all of Thyst was on his shoulders at that moment. He scanned his allies faces. He turned to Hyroglotch and said "Pardon me, but perhaps maybe we could find out what everyone...does?" He added, his voice becoming higher pitched at the end. He spread his hands in a gesture. "I mean, I certainly don't want to risk fighting these black magic creatures when I have no idea what my teammates can do." He said closing his eyes.

Kai Lein
Kai growled "Dammit, who the th'damn knift at me?!" he yelled "Do not ignore me, you numbskulls! If i find out myself, i shove this here knife down yer throat!"

Quincy Archer
Kariya lifted an eyebrow. He figured the noisy guy would be the irritating one in the group. What a hot-head. He ignored his demands to find out who threw the knife. It didn't even hit him so what was the big deal? Kariya thought to himself "pffft, what a crybaby." He pulled his scarf tighter and looked at Ayumu. If Ayumu were to show what he could do, he hoped it would be on the yelling guy. "Some allies. They are all too arrogant." He thought.

Kai Lein
(ignore this >.&gtwink

Quincy Archer
(r u talking to kariya?)

Kai Lein
(Ya.)

D4th R3v4n
Raith raised his hand from beside Ayumu. "I threw it at you. Care to do anything about it?" Riath asked, and turned around, drawing his sword. He held it at the ready. He looked much more powerful then Kai, but you can't judge a book by its cover. He didnt let his thoughts show. He stared at Kai directly in the eye. Intimidating.

Quincy Archer
(Because he thought that in his head.)

Kai Lein
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
(Because he thought that in his head.) (sorry ^-^)Originally posted by D4th R3v4n
Raith raised his hand from beside Ayumu. "I threw it at you. Care to do anything about it?" Riath asked, and turned around, drawing his sword. He held it at the ready. He looked much more powerful then Kai, but you can't judge a book by its cover. He didnt let his thoughts show. He stared at Kai directly in the eye. Intimidating. Kai smirked and dropped the blade and extended his claws from his finger tips. "Wel, how brave of ya to admit that... last thing ya will ever do!" He charged at Rath and slid between ahis legs, jumped and aimed a kick at the back of his head.

(your choice to get hit ^^)

D4th R3v4n
Raith smirked, "To slow." A hand lashed out and grabbed Kai by the ankle, making him drop and be suspended upside down. "Now, do we still have problems?" He smiled, and looked down on him from above.

Kai Lein
"Hey!" he yelled "That aint fair!" Kai smirked "But'cha forgot one thing...." Kai slashed his claws on Raiths stomach, making raith drop him. Kai took a step back "Your move, freak.." kai said as his tail gently swayed from side to side.

FG725
"Kai!" Snake yelled. "We don't need you or anyone else injured! So I suggest you stop your foolishness." Snake said in an angered tone. A vein on his head had become noticable and so had his rage.

D4th R3v4n
Raith merely glanced at his stomach, and dropped Kai out of annoyance. "You and I will meet again, under different circumstances then friendship." Raith stated, and walked away once more.

Kai Lein
Kai smirked "And ya say that in an angered tone, like yer gonna do somthin' 'bout it" he saud as he withdrew his clows

D4th R3v4n
"We shall see... We shall see..." raith smirked again, pulled up his hood again, and continued his walk next to Ayumu.

FG725
Snake looked at Kai. He then turned his back on Kai. How in gods name is this team supposed to save the world we can't even get along he thought. He looked at Raith who he could tell was just fine.

FG725
OOC: switching abilities from tactical to strength

O Green World
Hyroglotch nodded at all the questions "Ok, Ok, Here's what you all want to know" he points his staff at a wall and a list appears on it "Here's how it goes"
------------------
Team 1:

Kai = Defence
Ichigo = Flight
Kariya = Art
Draiketh = Music
Yuki = Nature
Elijah = Holy Arts
Syd = Endurance

Team 2:

Raith = Stealth
Swift = Speed
Snake = Strength
Ayumu = Hatred
Hyroglotch = Wisdom
Bella = Persuasion
-----------------------------

"Team 1 will go to the More Northern side of the City and Team 2 will go closer to the west, anyone who isn't ready will have to catch up later!" he said "Any questions?"

FG725
"Lets just get outta this place I've waited long enough for those monsters." Snake said. He looked at his team. And he stopped on Ayumu. Who he just watched for a few seconds his hate for Ayumu was building up. But looking at the list that was one thing Ayumu would have him beat was hatred. This isn't going to work Ayumu and I have known each other for the shortest time and yet I hate him more then any other human being alive. That's if he is human. Snake thought to himself. Snake turned away avoiding Ayumu's eyes that when casted on him terrified him they were colder and darker then anything he had ever seen. Snake had been fighting as long as he could remember. He had seen his friends and enemies die thousands of bodies scattered across the battlefield and the grass stained with blood. He had seen the most evil of minds at work and killed some of them. Yet a hero, his own ally brought more fear into his soul then the others and one way or another he knew that he would battle Ayumu. He looked over at Hyroglotch who would be traveling with them as well. "C'mon lets move out," he said in a dull tone.

ChakraStrings
Ayumu spit on the floor, None of these fools will last a second in a fight... heh heh heh. After re-reading the list he looked at his squadmates... so Snake was on his team after all, perfect. This Hyroglotch better be as strong as he says he is... I may just have to test that strength of his. He folded his arms, his eyes burning holes into anyone he looked at. "Well old man, I'm not waiting for any of you scum to catch up, I doubt most of you can fight anyways..." He said in a sour tone as he once again walked out of the building, he then thought more about Snake... perhaps he was strong? No, his blood will stain the ground soon enough. He chuckled.

FG725
Snake passed by Hyroglotch saying softly "Watch him," referring to Ayumu. Snake didn't want his allies hurt and he knew Ayumu would be the one to do it. He gripped the hilt of his large knife. He quickened his pace and stood closely behind Ayumu. I'm watching Ayumu and hoping you make the first move Snake thought. Pure unrestrained evil is all that he is. Why did Hyroglotch the wisest invite this monster to join us. He must've known this fool could jeopardize our mission, but then again maybe he'll be the one in the end who's lust for fighting wins us this thing Snake pondered. He didn't know what to think of Ayumu and what role he would ultimately play in this battle for the planets freedom. whether he could be its savior or its doom or maybe he would play a smaller role. In any case snake doubted Ayumu's feelings towards him were going to be changing anytime soon.

ChakraStrings
Ayumu noticed Snake's move, he also noticed the way Snake seemed to be standing guard, he approached Snake and whispered, "If you really think I'd try and pull something here, you're a fool." He exited the building and waited outside for the rest of them, "This will take longer than anticipated..." He said to himself in a low tone of voice. He drew his sword slowly from it's sheath... and stared at the blade that had taken many lives in its time. He swung it around a bit and then grapsed it even more tightly in his hands, he would punish Snake for his insolence and he would punish the enemy who dared to invade Thyst.

O Green World
Hyroglotch smiled at Ayumu as he left "Well, come on then, the storm witches aren't going to wait forever!" he said walking towards the exit.

Draiketh was standing there quietly, watching Ayumu and Snake. I'm glad i'm not in the same group as them two. he thought with a sigh of relief I don't want to be around if or when those two clash he waited for the others in his group.

Quincy Archer
Kariya nodded as Hyroglotch split the group into 2 teams. "So I'm partnered with...aw not the loud guy." He thought to himself, looking back to the country boy. Well...at least he wasn't with Ayumu. He figured if he was around Ayumu too much, he might just go crazy.

So that was one positive thing about his team, and one negative thing. However he noticed a second negative thing - he wasn't with Hyroglotch. He scanned the members of his new team, "Which one of these guys can lead us? I can't really get us much farther than CentreCity, probably just the near outskirts" he thought.

"Hyroglotch sir, perhaps you should assign some kind of leader for our team? I hope someone here knows their way around Thyst." He said calmly.

Kai Lein
Kai sighed "Wow, am i th'only one who thinks th'teams are crappy?" he said as he scratched his right ear. He yawned and sighed "Hurry up wont'cha? im gettin tired..."

ChakraStrings
Ayumu swore under his breath and he walked back inside the building, "Are we going anytime soon old man?" He said shoving Kai out of the way as he walked towards Hyroglotch. Anger and frustration was brewing inside of him, They're all pathetic. He thought. He stared Hyroglotch straight into the eyes awaiting an answer... or some form of action that would say they were leaving.

Kai Lein
Kai growled slightly "What was that fer?!" he yelled "I audda beat the shit outta you!"

FG725
Snake watched Ayumu closely he knew he wouldn't attack inside with all of there allies standing there. He wasn't dumb he'd know just the right time to exact his revenge. Give me an excuse to kill you Ayumu. I'll be the first to act snake thought. Snake walked towards the doors and pushed them open "I'll be waiting for you all outside," he said. He went outside and sat against the wall. He wanted to release some stress Ayumu was getting under his skin. He slammed his fist into the ground and it began to crack from where he hit it. he lifted his hand to see a small imprint on the hard concrete.

D4th R3v4n
Raith sighed. Why couldn't he be paired with people who were more capable? He'd rather be paired with the country boy then with these idiots. The only ones capable here are Snake and Ayumu, if they dont kill each other first. Raith sighed again and started walking off, to the next store, not caring if anyone followed or not.

FG725
Snake saw Raith pass by him. He would've normally tried to stop him. But the last person he tried to stop now wants his head on a platter Snake had just given up reasoning. Besides he didn't need two of his allies wanting to kill him. He simply watched as he passed by. "He's strong no harm will come to him," snake muttered under his breath.
OOC: Alright guys I'm gonna head off tonight and I'll be back tomorrow evening I doubt much will happen but just in case alot does can someone move snake along, prefferably quincy, Revan or chakra but anyone as long as he gets moved along.And if you're going to move him don't do anything stupid with him...

D4th R3v4n
(See ya!)

FG725
Originally posted by D4th R3v4n
(See ya!)
(peace out! stick out tongue )

ChakraStrings
Kai growled slightly "What was that fer?!" he yelled "I audda beat the shit outta you!"

Ayumu stopped in his tracks and laughed aloud, "I dare you." He said as his hands slowly moved down to the hilt of his sword. Who does the fool think he is? I could swallow him whole with just the flick of my wrist. He looked aroundt he room and realized that with everyone here, killing this country boy would be a problem. He turned to face Kai and looked him in the eyes, I'll put him in his place soon enough... Ayumu's eyes narrowed and the want to kill ran into his veins, he attempted to control this bloodlust but it was difficult, "Listen here, throw one punch at me and I'll snap your arm in half." He said, his tone of voice deafening the room he turned towards the exit, not caring what Hyroglotch was going to say and slammed open the door, he stood in the open doorway, a smirk on his face, Hm, killing that Kai won't be much of a problem, but Snake... He dismissed the thought and folded his arms, staring straight ahead of him.

FG725
Snake looked at the doorway someone had just opened them. "Ayumu..." he said softly. He had heard him yelling at Kai but didn't mind he hated both of them already. Ayumu for being a cold hearted person and Kai for being foolish. Snake grinded his teeth together the others were right there he couldn't do anything without knowing how they would act and what kind of power they held.

ChakraStrings
Ayumu drew his attention towards Snake for a moment, this journey would be Snake's last, and as for that Kai he had no time for underlings like him and he would be taken care of. As for Hyroglotch, he still didn't know if he could be trusted after all, someone that old is possibly weaker than when they were younger. When we start, I will definately punish them all for their behavior. He knew that the other squad wouldn't bother him as much, but if they became an annoyance, he would punish them as well. He laughed at the thought in a twisted way. Looking behind him, he noticed everyone else were still talking nonsense to one another. If there was one thing that Ayumu and Snake shared, that was the fact they were becoming fed up with the rest of them.

D4th R3v4n
"I'm leaving." Raith murmered. And walked into the distance, away form the others, and away form their babbiling.

O Green World
Hyroglotch stared at Ayumu "You're right, i'm getting tired of this standing around too" He began for the door but stopped "the leader of the other group will be you Kai, you can lead them to fight whatever you meet, that is if you feel up to it" he said, he handed him a communicator "If you seriously need help you can call us on this" he turned to the people in his group "Come on then" he left the building and headed straight towards the North-West.

Kai Lein
Kai smiled and nodded "Thank'ya kindly" he said and looked back at the rest of his group "Lets go" he said and walked out the door and stopped to wait for his group. He thought a moment "Lets see.... we go west.... yea that right... This isn't going to be easy to lead people who dislike meh..."

Quincy Archer
wha...what? We are being lead by the troublesome guy? Kariya thought incredulously. But this guy was the biggest baby out of the entire team! He turned toward Kai and measured his spiritual pressure one last time, to see if he had missed something. He was letdown however - the energy was barely readable. What the heck could this guy do anyways? Maybe Hyroglotch isn't so wise...

Kariya sighed. He was starting to wish he was with Hyroglotch and Snake - even if he had to be paired with Ayumu. It would probably be better than being with the loudmouth no-talent guy. He supposed however that deep down Kai must be able to do something

Kai Lein
Kai groaned seeing as how he couldnt see past the trees on what was west. He ran at a tall tree and climbed to the top with lightning speed. Because of his claws, he could climb anything. He still couldnt see anything... He jumped off the tree and landed on his feet. "Ok... We will go now, hurry up ya'll" he smiled and waited for them to hurry.

ChakraStrings
Ayumu watched as Hyroglotch finally gave the order to move. He overheard him promoting Kai as the leader of the other group and realized that the other group was as good as dead, and going after Kai was no longer what he wanted to do. Ayumu followed Hyroglotch as they headed northwest, the rest of the group followed as well. Ayumu gave an icy stare back at Snake and then looked straight ahead into the dying world, it would soon be time to fight and Ayumu's bloodthrist was increasing.

FG725
Snake looked over at Ayumu. He didn't know what he'd try now that the group was smaller. Snake doubted Raith would get inbetween the fight. But he wasn't sure about Hyroglotch. If they were to save the world it would be a grim future. Don't make me wait Ayumu. I wanna take you out now snake thought. But he was getting ahead of himself he needed to see him in combat to know what he was against.

Technicolor
<> Where is everyone? <>

ChakraStrings
(We're all basically just leaving some building in our groups. You should approach Hyroglotch (O Green World) so he can fit you into a group)

O Green World
Hyroglotch was thoughtlessly walking towards the North-West, until... What happened to Aetas? I didn't see her when we all met up, and i'm sure i sent her a signal.... He stopped for a second and looked around...

Technicolor
Aetas stood in the shadows, her white eyes hovering over those dispensing from the building. She scoped out the others, sizing them up for their powers, strengths, weaknesses. She grasped her staff carefully. It was light out...but night would fall in a few hours. She supposed she could follow untill then. All chances said she would be discovered first however. She wondered why she felt apprehensive about approaching them now. Was it because she felt weak? Scared? ?What ever it was it shamed her. Her sister wouldve approached them during the night, while her own powers were at a low. A sigh escaped her throat. Thenna, her twin, could harness the suns energy. Despite them being twins, they were exact opposites. Where Aetas was quiet, Thenna was loud. Where Aetas seemed shy, Thenna was always willing and ready. The only thing that really didnt fit into place was Aetas's impulsivness.

She shook her head, attempting to lose the ideas that tormented it. She took a small step forward and looked on at the groups.

FG725
Snaked stopped for a second and sat down on a well rounded stone. He reached into a pouch in his jeans and pulled out a small canteen of water. He drunk quite a bit. He hadn't had anything to drink for what seemed like ages. hopefully more will be in town snake thought looking at the old canteen. He put it back in the pouch and cought up with the group. this is taking forever! when are we going to get there Snake had it he had waited long enough in his mind normally a mission briefing would be all and he was off but no he had to put up with stubborn teammates this time. Usually team jobs weren't his kinda thing so maybe that was why he didn't get along with others that well but some like Raith would never talk he couldnt picture him in a fight and Ayumu well who on earth would have the guts to stay by him all day.

D4th R3v4n
These idiots are dragging me down... Could've been there already... *Sigh* Thats what you get, trying to save the world and all. Other then the sigh, Raith remained quiet until he finally caught sight of an outpost. The others were a little ways behind, so he would have time to rest while they caught up. He bought numerous fruits, jerky to last a ways, and jumbles of water bottles. All of this for himself of course. I can't provide for them, they'll be on their own until we HAVE to join together. He took a bite out of a small green fruit, and sat in the shade.

Kai Lein
Kai was in a much better mood now, he hadnt been in a good mood ina while "By the way.... what ya'll's names? Im Kai." he said as he walked, his group behind him. He was heading directly west.

Quincy Archer
Kariya trailed behind Kai silently. The rest of his group followed in tow. They hadn't been walking for very long, but Kariya was still a bit worried that they had left Hyroglotch, and the loudmouth was their leader. Kariya pulled a compass from his cloak. He snapped it open and saw that they were headed due west. He placed it back inside his cloak, and heard Kai talking again. "What yall's names?" He had asked.

"Kariya." He said looking to the left of him, his mouth still obscured by the bright yellow scarf. When he could get away from the group, maybe at the next rest stop, he'd draw himself a horse and rest his feet for a while.

SpadeKing
( no expression recap?)

FG725
( no expression recap?)

(We've split up into groups and are headed for the city to kill the witch things we're after. Groups are a page or so back one is lead by Hyro and one by Kai. Also me and Ayumu basically want to kill each other)

SpadeKing
(oh TEAM 2 DA BEST W00T)
.(where r we no expression sry got dial-up here dont feel like waiting for the pages to load)

FG725
((((almost in da city we walken dere as we speaketh ))

D4th R3v4n
(I, Raith, am already at the outpost, arriving before the rest of 'em cause he didnt want to wait. Everyone should be almost there now...)

SpadeKing
(so I am too rite? and y didn't I take this to OOC?)

Kai Lein
Kai smiled "Anyways, i'm sorry 'bout earlier, i tend to be a bit cranky when i'm tired..."

FG725
(so I am too rite? and y didn't I take this to OOC?)
(use proper gammar I don't know what the hell you just said)

D4th R3v4n
(TRANSLATION: I am to right? And why didn't I take this question to OOC... Help at all?)

SpadeKing
Originally posted by D4th R3v4n
(TRANSLATION: I am to right? And why didn't I take this question to OOC... Help at all?)

( no expression
trans. so I am walking with you guys too? and why did I not take this to the out of character forums erm
maybe I was just to lazy for 'proper grammer' and sleepy)

D4th R3v4n
( no expression
trans. so I am walking with you guys too? and why did I not take this to the out of character forums erm
maybe I was just to lazy for 'proper grammer' and sleepy)

(That to... roll eyes (sarcastic) )

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>