which sword fighting team wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
blue team. leonardo and captain hook
red team. sky walker and zorro

which team wins ?

Broly92
1. No star wars
2. No captin hook and
3. Leo rocks

diabloman
Originally posted by Broly92
1. No star wars
2. No captin hook and
3. Leo rocks u dont think zorro kicks ass

Soljer
Does Zorro even have a comic? Does peter pan? Jesus, I hope not. The only skywalker that comes to immediate mind is Star Wars...and with the constant pumping of that dead horse for money, I wouldn't doubt he has a comic.

Regardless, (and hoping that the two aforementioned do NOT reside within comic books) threads involving non-comic characters shouldn't be here.

Thankfully.

diabloman
Originally posted by Soljer
Does Zorro even have a comic? Does peter pan? Jesus, I hope not. The only skywalker that comes to immediate mind is Star Wars...and with the constant pumping of that dead horse for money, I wouldn't doubt he has a comic.

Regardless, (and hoping that the two aforementioned do NOT reside within comic books) threads involving non-comic characters shouldn't be here.

Thankfully. zorro has plenty old comicbooks. and theres some ninja turtles books. star wars and peter pan not sure

diabloman

Thankfully. ive seen some other threads on here that arent comics and i dont see others b!tch about it

Soljer
Does Zorro really have a comic book line? Good god, no. I know there are old novels, and the movies, but comics? Of zorro? It just doesn't seem to mesh. I mean, I know he was one of the precursers to the 'masked-caped-crusaders' the we now know today, but even so. I couldn't see Zorro slashing his 'Z' into any comic panels.

The Fake Macoy
Zorro did have a comic before, it was written by Marvel.

diabloman
Does Zorro really have a comic book line? Good god, no. I know there are old novels, and the movies, but comics? Of zorro? It just doesn't seem to mesh. I mean, I know he was one of the precursers to the 'masked-caped-crusaders' the we now know today, but even so. I couldn't see Zorro slashing his 'Z' into any comic panels. there was 100s dude back in the 60s and 50s books

Soljer
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Zorro did have a comic before, it was written by Marvel.

*immediately breaks down and cries* No! My soul! sad.

diabloman
*immediately breaks down and cries* No! My soul! sad. why cry ? you dont think zorro was cool ?

badabing
A lot of characters have or had comics at one time. The way the rule works is whether a character is best known for comics or another form of media like TV or movies. Zorro and Hook are best known for novels and movies. Skywalker is best known for movies.

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
A lot of characters have or had comics at one time. The way the rule works is whether a character is best known for comics or another form of media like TV or movies. Zorro and Hook are best known for novels and movies. Skywalker is best known for movies. peter pan had cartoon episodes before so yes captain hook is TV big grin

diabloman
i looked up just now and there where some peterpan comicbooks made in 1953. andother series came out in 1991

badabing
Zorro. laughing

diabloman
and theres 100s of starwars and startrek books as well im looking at

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.